Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (8103 Views)

Please, Advise Me Genuinely / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by loswhite(m): 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

that means a woman can also fall short and cheat his man and be forgiven right?
just don't get caught tho
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2019
pryme:

Then you dont understand why they call them players.
It's because they can play that game.
You one?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by pryme(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You one?

I dont have time to think of a lie everytime I wake up in the morning.

I dont play games with what can make or mare my happiness.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by catwalq(f): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Timekeeper:

How can I show more of my genuine affection to this lady I have known for almost a year sha... We've been friends since, though she's got many male toaster that wants to date her but she is not currently dating any... I made my intentions know to her last year, she wasn't ready.. I ignored her but found out that I cudnt just woo another lady cox I feel this lady within the campus might think I gave up on her... We r back again now and I'm still trying to let her know my intentions.. But I'm not in her hurry to date her, I wana settle down with her.....

Catwalq help me

Your case is different since you both ain't dating yet. But if you really wanna be with her,just tell her how you feel anytime you get the chance, never assume she knows. Let her know you wanna date her, and show what dating you feels like but don't go overboard with this.

If after all this she still hasn't made up her mind, pls find the courage to move on.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
life aint that serious. Ur existence on love and validation. Even pastors are fuk boys these days. When u expect little or nothing from a guy or gal. U can never be pained when it casts. Be wise

OK, so all that matters is having someone who can accept and forgive us whenever we doing bad things
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by luvyaself95(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

I love him
How ?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by luvyaself95(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

I love him
How ?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
pansophist:

cc: ubunja

grin grin grin

Why are you laughing?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
ubunja:
of course.

I can cheat on you but still Iove you enough to die for you

Men compartmentalize

That means I can cheat on him too right? Because I know I will always love him
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ubunja(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

That means I can cheat on him too right? Because I know I will always love him
no.

When you cheat you bring back babies.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
How ?

I can do anything for him
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

but anyone can say it
Anyone who says it truly meant it.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by luvyaself95(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

I can do anything for him
hmm like commit suicide ?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Timekeeper: 3:56am On Jul 08, 2019
catwalq:

Your case is different since you both ain't dating yet. But if you really wanna be with her,just tell her how you feel anytime you get the chance, never assume she knows. Let her know you wanna date her, and show what dating you feels like but don't go overboard with this.

If after all this she still hasn't made up her mind, pls find the courage to move on.

Go overboard like how
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Madir: 5:36am On Jul 08, 2019
I would like to address women. All in your hands. If you love your man, then you have to know how to make a man deeply desire you. Everything depends on your behavior, psychology. And I can advise the his secret obsession book which will prompt you what men want in a woman.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by catwalq(f): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Timekeeper:

Go overboard like how

Don't over do all the niceties and loving,don't say yes when you really wanna no just to please her,etc.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Timekeeper: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2019
catwalq:

Don't over do all the niceties and loving,don't say yes when you really wanna no just to please her,etc.

Actually I don't do that.... I do talk to her when she does sumtin wrong... Though she gets angry bt I still apologize to her that I can't just let go of anything I think she is doing wrong.. Bliv me, I love this lady so much...... I'm just worried about the number of guys she called friend of whom are interested in dating her...... But I kinda told her, if I lose her, I wunt lose anytin... Most times I like to be strict and sincere to her

I just need more from u as a lady on how to show more of my affections and let her know I'm not a mistake and will not be

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by trilobite: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2019
Every man has his relationship boundaries that will never be crossed if he doesn't see a future with you. These boundaries differ for each man.

For some men it could be their family, others their struggles, personal goals and ambitions, etc. Something he will never bring to you if he doesn't see a future with you. Players use those boundaries to make sure the games they play don't play them.

So study him, learn and understand his boundaries. If he constantly crosses them for you, HE LOVES YOU.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Madir:
I would like to address women. All in your hands. If you love your man, then you have to know how to make a man deeply desire you. Everything depends on your behavior, psychology.

Really? His behaviour doesn't matter? So it's duty of a woman to love and submit too?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
luvyaself95:
hmm like commit suicide ?

Possible.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by luvyaself95(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
PrincessNZ:

Possible.
try am first...
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by luvyaself95(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
PrincessNZ:

Possible.
try am first...
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Cioccolata:
When he introduces you to his mom.
The snares of the fowlers are diversegrin
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by LONEER(m): 12:41am On Jul 09, 2019
love is never enough always know that
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 09, 2019
PrincessNZ:
How do I know that my man loves me genuinely?
You can't, humans are deceptive by nature
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2019
pcguru1:

You can't, humans are deceptive by nature

But some people are reliable. I am. You have trust issue why?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
dream.
Babe try and post full pic for once,we want to evaluate the backside
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
No backside sir.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by MJBOLT: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No backside sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Balito(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Pls application available

Sugar mumsy needed
I'm very romantic and caring with a ph.d in bleepology
Also Young and energetic

Whatsapp me on 0816400321
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by lawrykings(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
PrincessNZ:

thanks greatly for this. but can a man who loves me cheat on me with another woman?

It actually depends on what you tag to be cheating and it depends on how the man defines love.

I can love you and still find other women hot that i just want a fling from and nothing more, no heart and soul attachment. (In this case, I can't even imagine myself going farther than tasting of the poosy.

Love is heart and soul attachment that is made perfect by marriage (flaws regardless), seeing both soul as a home. Love can be different from sex to a man, a man will have sex with a lady he got no feeling for, reason why a man can even get erected seeing a hot demented woman. my point
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by nuelyoyo(m): 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Bros the thing tire me for Akwaetitibabe oh embarassed

Na so Victorian too go snap her fine face and voluptuous chest every time for her dp.

Backside dem no want make we see undecided . For most guys, back side is the favourite side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady With Big Butts Demonstrates How To Receive D0ggy Without Hurting The Man / Kissing Or Romance, Which One Make Ladies Wet ? / Da Peeping Toms

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.