Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (8088 Views)

Please, Advise Me Genuinely / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2019
PrincessNZ:

But some people are reliable. I am. You have trust issue why?

In actuality I should be asking you why you dont have trust issues ? Given the state of the country and how integrity is on the decline
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by lawrykings(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2019
PrincessNZ:

In simple term you meaning he can cheat on me and I can cheat on him too even as we love each other?

Cheating is not good to the man, woman and the relationship (STDs flying) but you sure can't compare yourself to a man.

I want to believe i'm not chatting with a feminist!?.

A man can cheat and still stabilize his relationship boat because he is mostly logical in dealings.

I doubt if a woman cheat and still would be able to show a good percentage of love to her man again, most especially when good fork is involved outside the relationship.

A Man is more logical hence not really inclined to fall for his emotional side and religate logics easily like the woman would.

It can happen to a man but not as common from the female side.

I'm no advocate of cheating in marriage, as a matter of fact i wona try and stay for my wife alone when married and i pray for that mindset.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by gees101(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
dream.
u dream ?how do u know the dream is real or its fever
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by ginovera: 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
catwalq:

I said SOMETIMES. If you want a nose ring,there are magnetic ones you can get for home use or special occasions. Its like getting a tattoo where only a couple of peeps will be privy to it cause like you said moderation is the word

Do u wear any of these? cheesy wink
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by catwalq(f): 3:55am On Jul 11, 2019
ginovera:

Do u wear any of these? cheesy wink

No sir,I do not.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Talkwisdom(m): 6:10am On Jul 11, 2019
PrincessNZ:
How do I know that my man loves me genuinely?
You can never know who loves you but you only know whom you love...that's nature for you.
all in all,stay safe
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by kunleweb: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Your pussy will tell you smiley

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Brought Home Another Girl After His Wife Traveled For Xmas (photo) / Kingblakhoc Is At It Again / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.