Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide (4424 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Deepfeel(m): 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone.
it has been a sad weekend for me....hope y'all remember the thread I posted last month about my fiancée I gave some money to do business and she messed up.... just want to give an update of event.
After that day I posted the thread and everything I read here I decided to end things with her.....so I blocked her on whatapp and every other social media platforms and barred all her number after I told her it was over.
fast forward to Friday I received a call from one of our mutual friend ....he asked what wrong with my gf .....I replied I don't no ooo....so he asked if I have seen her status message s...... I said no so I told him to download or screen grab and send it to me.( I didn't tell most of friends we weren't dating anymore only 2 knew because I love keeping my matter private)....he sent it and to my surprise the message was shocking but I didn't give a shit.....I called my friend and laughed it off that is just a normal stunt.
Around past 11pm my phone rang I didn't no the number so i didn't pick but it kept ringing by the 4th time I picked to my surprise it was her twin brother.....he was just cursing and insulting me with several threat.......I tried to talk him down to know what was going on but he was just shouting and all so I cut the call...he continued calling and I was aborting the call ....later on I off my phone.
I was angry but later on slept off ....I woke up around past 4am ....switched my phone back on..... messages started flying in both SMS and whatapp......to cut the story short.
the girl cut all her hair off with scissor.... already bought sniper .....wrote a note down and was ready to kill herself.
I immediately called some of my friends explained things to them.....I also called one of her close friend and she explained everything to me that it was for real and she was going there as day break.
my friends came to my place very early on Saturday so with my neighbors........we decided to go down there to see what was actually going on.......on getting there we met few people at the front of the house so I was kinda scared going in but my friends insisted we go in.
so I called that her friend and she came outside to meet us gave me the load down of what happened......I was devastated ......this girl wanted to kill herself because of me...we decided to go inside ...when we entered she was laid down in room sleeping .....as I entered after my friends all her friends started cursing me and insulting......As we were trying to plead they should calm down she woke up and saw me....she just started crying with lot of crazy drama...we were pushed outside Nd told to leave .....we didn't have any choice but to leave.
while outside her elder brother walked up to us and introduce himself....so I explained what happened to him that lead to the break up....a while later her twin brother dash in with some of his friends charging towards me.....he was stop by is big bro with several slaps and hitting before he could calm down.....he was shouting they want to treat my Bleep up ......some elderly people intervened and he backed out with lot of threat.
Her elder bro then request we go see there parent together which I accepted... getting there I apologize and explained my side of things which her mum was aware of..... after discussion her brother collect my account number and transfer all the money back to me immediately......they told me to leave after then(I saw hate in her dad eye especially for me).
To be honest I felt guilty and I don't know why.......I was sober through out yesterday after getting back home......I couldn't even go to church today.
Have just been thinking what if her neighbor didn't see the status and immediately rushed to her house(becos she actually delete all her siblings number and all her friends around so they won't see the status message but forgot the lady number).....she has already written a letter which I saw and read myself.

Right now am really lost in thought..,....am not myself.......am just devastated because if she has succeeded I don't think I can live with that for the rest of my life infact my parent will be very much disappointed cos is stigma I can't erase.
Right now I don't know if I should get back with her and carry it as my cross or I should lock up......but am scared what if she tries it again because she is taking the break up thing the hard way.....I should have attached pic of the status messages and all.....but scared she may have friends here and it won't speak well.

I need you guys honest and matured advise on what to do pls......
Your money has been refunded everything is settled between you and her family don't make the mistake of rekindling that relationship if you don't want to be a slave to her, and her family, is time to get a lawyer now and let your lawyer be aware of everything so that whatever happens eventually, he might defend you in court well

Hmm the way people are killing themselves over love issues, is time for everyone to wise up and love with our brains not just heart, never date a girl that depends on you souly for financial help, pull out from any girl that is obsessedly falling in love with you before its too late, may God help us all

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2019
stinflame:

Not far from the truth, stay far away from her Mr, previous post I told u patience is the key. But comments from individuals who claim women are scam and the rest on that subject wasn't encouraging. So many where casting her down but I never saw her that way. Life nah jeje just move far away and pray your destinies never meet again, cos she will most likely take her pounds of flesh back.

Don't mind them! They don't know what life is all about!

They think it's moi moi and crayfish.

For God sake! This is even his fiancee! A lady he has been fucvking, telling all manner of sweet things to. Whereas they are just empty words!
Because of 100k!
I say Love Na scam!
That's the pure truth, true love out there is like 2percent!

Most men value money than their loved ones and supposedly fiance or wives. Just too bad!

Even though I love money, I know people make mistakes and no one is a genius. I don't borrow bf money. Na dash I Dey dash! That's my motto. How much more a man I want to marry!

Money is meant to be spent, especially for that lady u claim u want to marry.

This money we are not taking it to heaven or hell. It's meant to be used on earth! Haba!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Korllami007: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

For God sake! This is even his fiancee! A lady he has been fucvking, telling all manner of sweet things to. Whereas they are just empty words!
Because of 100k!
I say Love Na scam!

Most men value money than their loved ones and supposedly fiance or wives. Just too bad!

Even though I love money, I know people make mistakes and no one is a genius. I don't borrow bf money. Na dash I Dey dash! That's my motto. How much more a man I want to marry!

This money we are not taking it to heaven or hell. It's meant to be used on earth! Haba!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Kendumazy:
You still a weak man. You did the right thing though but you can easily be manipulated. A girl did you wrong, you decided to walk away. Is that too much of a thing. Is it your fault? That means, a lady suicide threat can make you marry her with her devilish characters. You still need to work on yourself man. As a man, you need to be strong and stand for what is right and what is wrong else you will be a woman puppet. Don't marry that girl if you love yourself else na manipulation she go take kill you. You are lucky, her elder brother is an understanding person. How Many understanding person will you see when it comes to issue of death. You know it's rare. Wise up!
YOU ARE PRO. THAT DUDE IS A WEAK ASSHOLE. HE DON'T NEED TO LOOK BACK OR ELSE HE'LL TIRN SALT

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Jgoldie: 6:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
I repeat I will never ever attempt suicide because of a man.....like who does that....all because of loveeeee.......I spit on love...I shit on love....e no go better for love.....100k....God punish poverty.....girls pls pls try n be independent so that 100k will be like change...

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

I have gone through your previous thread

But wait! Because of 100k!
100k! Ha! shocked

You want to arrest Your fiance!

I can Imagine the destructive words u must have said to her, for her to attempt suicide!

What is 100k to someone's life!

Do u think 100k will bring her back. To. Life assuming she succeeded and killed her self.
A family friend of. Mine, the husband took loan of 3million! I say 3million ,out of it bought a Jeep for the wife and set up her biz. Her bizness flopped! Yes they quarrelled for a while.. But they settled. She's still driving the jeep, they are still together, he didn't arrest or divorce her and she didn't attempt suicide
He has even paid off the debt.

What is 100k for God sake?

Men doing shopping in Dubai for their wives and kids, never past this your terrible 100k? Men buying cars for their gfs are still. Alive today waxing strong Withthe babes. Is your head different from theirs?

Must you make a babe kill herself because of 100k?
Haba!

If you know u cannot give a certain amount and remove eye to your supposedly fiance then don't give at all. Hold your money! Swallow it! Jesus!

Honestly u dey make. Me vex! I swear!
sorry maybe I should write is ur local language so you can understand better ma..... becos it seems you finding the English difficult comprehend.
this someone that blocked Me on whatapp.....telling me different lies.
The example you sited up.....if the business flopped and she was truthful I wouldn't have any issh with her at all.
100k might seems small but how many guys have you dated that have given you that
is ladies like you that make guys feel ladies are just meant to be bang and dump ..... because no matter what you do if is 1 billion I gave her .... surely there be a story of a man given his a wife a trillion naira and she messed up .....the man accepted her.
They will never blame the lady..but I have never seen any lady who even tot about giving me 50k to support my life....we know the good one among you lady....they never talk like ingrate.....they beg for forgiveness and keep shut....I guess I should still av given her more.... rite ma

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

sorry maybe I should write is ur local language so you can understand better ma..... becos it seems you finding the English difficult comprehend.
this someone that blocked Me on whatapp.....telling me different lies.
The example you sited up.....if the business flopped and she was truthful I wouldn't have any issh with her at all.
100k might seems small but how many guys have you dated that have given you that
is ladies like you that make guys feel ladies are just meant to be bang and dump ..... because no matter what you do if is 1 billion I gave her .... surely there be a story of a man given his a wife a trillion naira and she messed up .....the man accepted her.
That will never blame the lady..but I have seen any lady who even tot about giving 50k to support my life....we know the good one among you lady....they never talk like ingrate.....they beg for forgiveness and keep shut....I guess I should still av given her more.... rite ma

Initially she told you the truth, she gave some of the money to help her dad.
Do u think if ones dad need financial help from his daughter or son, the child just look away and lie she doesn't have?
If you have the heart not to help your parents when they are in need ?she doesn't have such heart.

That's one

Then two! She blocked you whatsapp when u started talking trash to her. Because I wonder how she will just block u like that, if u were not insultive to her and her family.

OK. Fine she blocked you. So because she blocked u, due to your insults, u feel it was right to arrest her?

Smiles, Na WA o

Anyways thank God, her brothers have paid you back your almighty 100k!

Go your way! And let her breathe and live-in peace.

Then lastly I'm not looking at any man to give me 100k or more, cos I know most men value money more than their lives and the life of the woman they claim they love and fucvk everyday. So that's not my focus at all.

I look this good and fresh not because of any man! But because of God's favour in my life and biz.

If I depend on man, I'm finished for life. God forbid I depend on man for upkeep and survival. How much will boyfriend give me that wil make me have this peace and content I have today? How much? Do you think I look up to boyfriend?
Smhhhhh. Boyfriend of these days, that all they have to offer is just sex! Is that what I will be looking up to?

Abeg bounce off! Carry your troubles away from her life! Thank God it's over between both of you. Smhhhhh.

Move on! Leave her alone! Why you even created this thread sef baffles me.

You've gotten your money. So what's your problem again?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Michelle55: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godsfavour78:
move on. The elder brother paying you back your money on the spot was a very loud statement.

He doesn't want you to have anything to do with his sister or FAMILY again.

Just forget she ever existed if she ever contact you warn her strongly to stay clear. She won't be good for you anyway so I don't know what advice you are looking for.

Be guided.
Op, this is the best you can get. Either you take this advice and move on or you can choose to wallow in self condemnation that wasn't your doing in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by loswhite(m): 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon everyone.
it has been a sad weekend for me....hope y'all remember the thread I posted last month about my fiancée I gave some money to do business and she messed up.... just want to give an update of event.
After that day I posted the thread and everything I read here I decided to end things with her.....so I blocked her on whatapp and every other social media platforms and barred all her number after I told her it was over.
fast forward to Friday I received a call from one of our mutual friend ....he asked what wrong with my gf .....I replied I don't no ooo....so he asked if I have seen her status message s...... I said no so I told him to download or screen grab and send it to me.( I didn't tell most of friends we weren't dating anymore only 2 knew because I love keeping my matter private)....he sent it and to my surprise the message was shocking but I didn't give a shit.....I called my friend and laughed it off that is just a normal stunt.
Around past 11pm my phone rang I didn't no the number so i didn't pick but it kept ringing by the 4th time I picked to my surprise it was her twin brother.....he was just cursing and insulting me with several threat.......I tried to talk him down to know what was going on but he was just shouting and all so I cut the call...he continued calling and I was aborting the call ....later on I off my phone.
I was angry but later on slept off ....I woke up around past 4am ....switched my phone back on..... messages started flying in both SMS and whatapp......to cut the story short.
the girl cut all her hair off with scissor.... already bought sniper .....wrote a note down and was ready to kill herself.
I immediately called some of my friends explained things to them.....I also called one of her close friend and she explained everything to me that it was for real and she was going there as day break.
my friends came to my place very early on Saturday so with my neighbors........we decided to go down there to see what was actually going on.......on getting there we met few people at the front of the house so I was kinda scared going in but my friends insisted we go in.
so I called that her friend and she came outside to meet us gave me the load down of what happened......I was devastated ......this girl wanted to kill herself because of me...we decided to go inside ...when we entered she was laid down in room sleeping .....as I entered after my friends all her friends started cursing me and insulting......As we were trying to plead they should calm down she woke up and saw me....she just started crying with lot of crazy drama...we were pushed outside Nd told to leave .....we didn't have any choice but to leave.
while outside her elder brother walked up to us and introduce himself....so I explained what happened to him that lead to the break up....a while later her twin brother dash in with some of his friends charging towards me.....he was stop by is big bro with several slaps and hitting before he could calm down.....he was shouting they want to treat my Bleep up ......some elderly people intervened and he backed out with lot of threat.
Her elder bro then request we go see there parent together which I accepted... getting there I apologize and explained my side of things which her mum was aware of..... after discussion her brother collect my account number and transfer all the money back to me immediately......they told me to leave after then(I saw hate in her dad eye especially for me).
To be honest I felt guilty and I don't know why.......I was sober through out yesterday after getting back home......I couldn't even go to church today.
Have just been thinking what if her neighbor didn't see the status and immediately rushed to her house(becos she actually delete all her siblings number and all her friends around so they won't see the status message but forgot the lady number).....she has already written a letter which I saw and read myself.

Right now am really lost in thought..,....am not myself.......am just devastated because if she has succeeded I don't think I can live with that for the rest of my life infact my parent will be very much disappointed cos is stigma I can't erase.
Right now I don't know if I should get back with her and carry it as my cross or I should lock up......but am scared what if she tries it again because she is taking the break up thing the hard way.....I should have attached pic of the status messages and all.....but scared she may have friends here and it won't speak well.

I need you guys honest and matured advise on what to do pls......
Don't you get tired of these lies and follish story....we don advise you tire and yet u dey create the third story so wetin u want us to do

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by nuggarito: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
Be glad you got your money back man, a lady that won't learn to grow with you doesn't need to be with you.

Stop investing with these women, Nigerian girls are not goal driven like the men, many of them are just longer throat looking for who to spin off, like I said thank God you got your money back, if she wants to kill herself she should kill herself, you did not kill her. Business before pleasure.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Jgoldie: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

Do u think if ones dad need financial help from his daughter or son, the child just look away and lie she doesn't have?
If you have the heart not to help your parents when they are in need ?she doesn't have such heart.

That's one

Then two! She blocked you whatsapp when u started talking trash to her. Because I wonder how she will just block u like that, if u were not insultive to her and her family.

OK. Fine she blocked you. So because she blocked u, due to your insults, u feel it was right to arrest her?

Smiles, Na WA o

Then lastly I'm not looking at any man to give me 100k or more, cos I know most men value money more than their lives and the life of the woman they claim they love and fucvk everyday. So that's not my focus at all.

I look this good and fresh not because of any man! But because of God's favour in my life and biz.

If I depend on man, I'm finished for life. God forbid I depend on man for upkeep and survival. How much will boyfriend give me that wil make me have this peace and content I have today? How much? Do you think I look up to boyfriend?
Smhhhhh. Boyfriend of these days, that all they have to offer is just sex! Is that what I will be looking up to?

Abeg bounce off! Carry your troubles away from her life! Thank God it's over between both of you. Smhhhhh.

2 cans of Smirnoff for you.....I have been single and happy because all these guy go bring Brokus out after 1 month of dating because of change wey dem spend ....infact dating is trash these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bruv, u did NOTHING wrong dont feel SAD, u dont know what these hoes can do. Infact, i want to specially congratulate you. Na God help u recover ur Money
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jgoldie:
I repeat I will never ever attempt suicide because of a man.....like who does that....all because of loveeeee.......I spit on love...I shit on love....e no go better for love.....100k....God punish poverty.....girls pls pls try n be independent so that 100k will be like change...
lol.....FYI it is not because of 100k is because I broke up with her.
pls learn how to read and comprehend or better still give anybody more intellectual around to help.thanks.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Michelle55: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jgoldie:
babe calm down, love no do you anything na cheesy What they call love now is trade by barter True love is kind, patient and all good things put together. Na we just dey deceive ourselves with this fake love scenarios
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by czarina(f): 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

pls learn how to read and comprehend or better still give anybody more intellectual around to help.thanks.
You've gotten enough responses already. Isn't it time to close this thread and even the moniker?

You go do back and forth tire unless you have plenty of time to spare.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jgoldie:

2 cans of Smirnoff for you.....I have been single and happy because all these guy go bring Brokus out after 1 month of dating because of change wey dem spend ....infact dating is trash these days

Don't mind them!

They think women cannot survive without them!

Smhhhhh!

As in over trash!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

That's one

Smiles, Na WA o

helping her dad without informing me...... you are really sounding kinda delude ......am very sure I will still get a call from her this week or message still begging.
anything you say is ur personal view I have no issh with it......but please stop sounding like you in the relationship with us.....it sound foolish pls.
I guess you missed the part I gave her another 50k after the 100k and it still the same old story...go back and read my threads but this time get someone more sound to help In reading so you can understand better.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

helping her dad without informing me...... you are really sounding kinda delude ......am very sure I will still get a call from her this week or message still begging.
anything you say is ur personal view I have no issh with it......but please stop sounding like you in the relationship with us.....it sound foolish pls.
I guess you missed the part I gave her another 50k after the 100k and it still the same old story...go back and read my threads but this time get someone more sound to help In reading so you can understand better.

Wow! cheesy

You are realy obsessed with her.

You are even waiting for her this week, begging you to accept her back.

And if she doesn't contact you? What will u do? Have sleepless nights Shey?

This guy is a mor.onnn, Mehn!

He's waiting for her to contact him! Can u imagine?

Lol, I can't believe this! cheesy

So you cannot move on with your life?

Na today I know say you be really Ekpa! Infact the "follow come" brand type of Ekpa!

Keep waiting for her call or message o! Infact go and sleep at her door step!

Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

Wow! cheesy

You are realy obsessed with her.

You are even waiting for her this week, begging you to accept her back.

And if she doesn't contact you? What will u do? Have sleepless nights Shey?

This guy is a mor.onnn, Mehn!

He's waiting for her to contact him! Can u imagine?

Lol, I can't believe this! cheesy

So you cannot move on with your life?

Na today I know say you be really Ekpa! Infact the "follow come" brand type of Ekpa!

Keep waiting for her call or message o! Infact go and sleep at her door step!

Nonsense!
Now you are sounding pained.....like what going on.
all I asked for is matured and honest advise....not a frustrated bitter lady getting freaked out on another person matter.....pls ma face ur life and stop been a sober cretin.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Csami(m): 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dude, The babe don show her true sef. If i were you, i go to coldstone and lick ice-cream then go for thanksgiving. After she played you, she had the audacity to attempt suicide!?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Adeinfo: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

Money is meant to be spent especially for the lady you want to marry. What about the man you want to marry, can't you also spend on him. Sorry to say, this your statement reels of entitlement and lazy mentality. It's not bad if you seek empowerment rather than. Expecting your man to finance you in the pre marriage stage which is not yet certain just like the case of this op

Because of 100k!
I say Love Na scam!

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

Now you are sounding pained.....like what going on.
all I asked for is matured and honest advise....not a frustrated bitter lady getting freaked out on another person matter.....pls ma face ur life and stop been sober cretin.

Pained? Huncle use another word for it.

I'm shocked you that opened thread about your fiancee mismanaging 100k is obsessed about her coming back to you

The 100k no do you, the fact she almost committed suicide because of your vile tongue and behavior towards her no do you

Everyone is saying move on. But u are there waiting for her to call or message you to have her back

Sighs, your case, your matter, your brain is beyond redemption.

Mumu keep waiting o! She will come to your doorstep and grovel at your feet before the end of next week.

Ode!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by sisisioge: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2019
Oga stay off the girl forever biko. You dont need such unbalanced bad energy people around you! It could have been worse, you know?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Skmoda360(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dafemich:
You came here again for help abi. the one they told you the other time that led to this, you've not learn from it ehen. You see my brother patience is a virtue. If you had been a little patience with her, this won't have happened. What you should do now, is to be there for her. Don't ignore her. Be closer to her more than before. Forget what her elder brother did by transferring your money back. Take some elderly people and go and apologize to her and the family. For some body to want to take her life because of you, I jealous you
Ewu!!! Your opinion is trash and so what you are trying to say, he should be sissy and take the foolish girl back.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Canadanow: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

Pained? Huncle use another word for it.

I'm shocked you that opened thread about your fiancee mismanaging 100k is obsessed about her coming back to you

The 100k no do you, the fact she almost committed suicide because of your vile tongue and behavior towards her no do you

Everyone is saying move on. But u are there waiting for her to call or message you to have her back

Sighs, your case, your matter, your brain is beyond redemption.

Mumu keep waiting o! She will come to your doorstep and grovel at your feet before the end of next week.

Ode!
And it's people like you that will be running after boys. You are talking as if 100k is not too much. How much is your salary madam. Am sure you be one undergraduate wey dem still dey give money for house. Maybe you can come back here after NYSC wey directors go f*ck you tire before giving you a job of 30k. Show me your account balance to be sure you are paying a house rent yourself. Dey talk like sey money dey grow from tree.

You think you are a feminist? You are still learning Madam.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Jgoldie: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

Na you know oooo.....you can come and give me tutorial lessons on how to how to read and understand

Yen yen yen yen yen like baby dey grow teeth

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Jgoldie: 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
;
Michelle55:
babe calm down, love no do you anything na cheesy What they call love now is trade by barter True love is kind, patient and all good things put together. Na we just dey deceive ourselves with this fake love scenarios

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 8:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Canadanow:

And it's people like you that will be running after girls. You are talking as if 100k is not too much. How much is your salary madam. Am sure you be one undergraduate wey dem still dey give money for house. Maybe you can come back here after NYSC wey directors go f*ck you tire before giving you a job of 30k. Show me your account balance to be sure you are paying a house rent yourself. Dey talk like sey money dey grow from tree.

You think you are a feminist? You are still learning Madam.

Well u got it all wrong.

I thought u were amongst those who know me but it's clear you have no idea about me.

But lemme say abit of what I do for a living .

I graduated 14years ago from a well known university.

I floated my fashion biz, fashion company registered as limited liability company wit 500 shares 13years ago.

I have been in the fashion biz for the past 13years. No be beans, no be moi moi, it's due to Grace of God, wisdom from heaven above and ability to sustain a company with all the hiccups in Nigerian economy and handling of different kinds of people from all works of life . Those directors u mentioned cannot even come near me.

So my dear, I'm way past a student

I have gone farrrrrr in life. No be today
If not u compared me to a youth corper, I won't be saying all these. So don't even start on my case. I know my onions very well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2019
Jgoldie:

Na you know oooo.....you can come and give me tutorial lessons on how to how to read and understand

Yen yen yen yen yen like baby dey grow teeth

Hehehehehehehehehehe cheesy

Savage! grin
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
victorian:

I have gone through your previous thread

But wait! Because of 100k!
100k! Ha! shocked

You want to arrest Your fiance!

I can Imagine the destructive words u must have said to her, for her to attempt suicide!

What is 100k to someone's life!

Do u think 100k will bring her back. To. Life assuming she succeeded and killed her self.
A family friend of. Mine, the husband took loan of 3million! I say 3million ,out of it bought a Jeep for the wife and set up her biz. Her bizness flopped! Yes they quarrelled for a while.. But they settled. She's still driving the jeep, they are still together, he didn't arrest or divorce her and she didn't attempt suicide
He has even paid off the debt.

What is 100k for God sake?

Men doing shopping in Dubai for their wives and kids, never past this your terrible 100k? Men buying cars for their gfs are still. Alive today waxing strong Withthe babes. Is your head different from theirs?

Must you make a babe kill herself because of 100k?
Haba!

If you know u cannot give a certain amount and remove eye to your supposedly fiance then don't give at all. Hold your money! Swallow it! Jesus!

Honestly u dey make. Me vex! I swear!
It seems you missed where he stated that she blocked him before he blocked her.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
The girl is a pyscho. Run far away, I think she will do something crazy again if you eventually reconcile with her. Don't start what you can't finish. Don't fall for an emotional blackmail

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2019
Godoverevery:

Please stay away from her. She is emotionally manipulative and very selfish.

Her family should take her for counseling and stop passing the blame of their daughter's misdeeds to you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viral Video Shows Two Access Bank Staff Having S E X In Office (video) / Mention At Least 2 Crazy Things You Have Done For Love, Let’s Laugh / I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.