Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide (4436 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Emotionss: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Dafemich:
You came here again for help abi. the one they told you the other time that led to this, you've not learn from it ehen. You see my brother patience is a virtue. If you had been a little patience with her, this won't have happened. What you should do now, is to be there for her. Don't ignore her. Be closer to her more than before. Forget what her elder brother did by transferring your money back. Take some elderly people and go and apologize to her and the family. For some body to want to take her life because of you, I jealous you

You really have a lot to learn in this life.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Emotionss: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Godsfavour78:
move on. The elder brother paying you back your money on the spot was a very loud statement.

He doesn't want you to have anything to do with his sister or FAMILY again.

Just forget she ever existed if she ever contact you warn her strongly to stay clear. She won't be good for you anyway so I don't know what advice you are looking for.

Be guided.

Op this is the best advice and I strongly recommend you listen to this.

DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF GOING BACK TO HER. BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT BIG TIME.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Emotionss: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
victorian:
Sorry to say this Op, for to try committing suicide cos of money u gave her for biz and she messes up, mean u must have said some horrible things to her.

Which is very bad. Not every body, one invest money on succeed in Buisness. Married men who have invested Millions of naira in their wives Buisness and the Buisness crumpled, Shey those married men av divorced their wives abi? Cos I know of one couple like that. They are still. Together waxing strong.
You dont make your fiance, a woman u once say several times I love you and promise heaven and earth to but because of money break up with her. Not everyone is a genius in spinning money into money making machine.

Thank God her brothers have refunded your money back.
You will let her rest. She no longer owes you!
Smmhhhh. I pity women who goes too deep in relationship. Honestly I pity them.

So please go your way and let her heal and be with a man who knows what it means to handle the ups and downs of a relationship.
Later in life, both of your paths will cross and u wil see how well she will turn out to be with her own kids and husband. It's just a matter of time .

She will be fine.

That's why I don't give my heart into love issues. Just pure waste of time.

Especially when money is involved.. Only few matured men knows what it takes to stand firm in the midst of counting losses. And you call yourself godoverevery. sad

You don't know the meaning of that name at all.

Kids.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by doitforyou(f): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yikes! Is this the kind of stuff you told your ex? We've only heard your side, I wonder if it was an honest account. You've had very good advises here, don't be blackmailed into a relationship. You now have your money, it's time you close this chapter and move on.

Godoverevery:

what you actually need to do is fix your life maybe you can see a man that will have mercy on you ......How can a lady 13yrs after graduating still be single.
menh it show how useless you are....... I think that a big enough problem for you already but you still have time talking about something you no nothing about..... assuming and conjestureliuzing things...... putting the blame on me.
like I said you are just a bitter frustrated old slowpoke..... aiin't nobody fault no man wants a miserable cretin like you in his life.
Get a man and fix your poo life before you lose it finally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Dafemich(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]
You really have a lot to learn in this life.
really. teach me na
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Emotionss: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
victorian:

For his fiancee to have blocked him?

Shes not a stranger he met in a club, on a street somewhere or online .
She started out as his gf before graduating to the level of fiancee( knowing the way most Nigerian men behave, they likely date a babe for years or so before proposing marriage, thats most Nigerian men in quote)
Which means, he knows where she stays and everything about her
For his fiancee to block him on whatsapp, knowing fully well he can still trace her to her home, means he must have Insulted her life, and possibly her family too due to anger on his part.
So it's only natural to. Click block on such insultive messages.

I'm not saying what she did is right but for Christ sakes, no one wants to be insulted endlessly on chats or even face to face because of money over a failed biz.

If you keep raining insults on me as my bf or fiance on whatsapp ? I wil block you. That's me. Then come home and rain the insult more on my face.

So fine, she blocked him on whatsapp. He can easily go to her house and continue from where he stopped.

So why should blocking in whatsapp be an issue between a couple?

Come how old are you ?
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
victorian:

Yes I'm stil doing fiance.

We are not in a hurry to marry and divorce.

We didn't complain to you.

U can wail all night, I have better things to do with my time and my companion tongue

Cry me a river all night

I'm done answering you! Keep wailing!

Lol

Yen yen yen yen yen yen cheesy

Lol.

The floor is yours, grin

Mr Wailing faulty machine ! Hahahahahahahahahah

You think I have your time, all night? You must be daft!

Byeee and keep ranting all night and all week! grin cheesy
not in a rush to marry..... till he dump you like others.....I hope maybe Wen you are 50yrs you have a lil sense.....aunty wey mumu.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by victorian(f): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Come how old are you ?

Come, 70 years.
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by frozen70(f): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Just call her and say sorry to her

Sheust have been expecting your call

Then take her for shopping and assure her that she will be fine

Love is sweet and deep when you find the right person, I think she is in love and that's what you are yet to understand

With time, the relationship will fezeel out
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Dafemich:
You came here again for help abi. the one they told you the other time that led to this, you've not learn from it ehen. You see my brother patience is a virtue. If you had been a little patience with her, this won't have happened. What you should do now, is to be there for her. Don't ignore her. Be closer to her more than before. Forget what her elder brother did by transferring your money back. Take some elderly people and go and apologize to her and the family. For some body to want to take her life because of you, I jealous you
What's he apologizing for?
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Godoverevery: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
frozen70:
Just call her and say sorry to her

Sheust have been expecting your call

Then take her for shopping and assure her that she will be fine

Love is sweet and deep when you find the right person, I think she is in love and that's what you are yet to understand

With time, the relationship will fezeel out
sorry for what ma
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by frozen70(f): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Godoverevery:

sorry for what ma

For subjecting her to emotional turture
Re: My Fiancée I Wanted To Jailed Last Month Attempted Committing Suicide by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Op, you know your problem? You listen to people and seek advice for every darm thing! You forget that we don't know it all, no one on earth does! No be you your friends dey ginger to arrest the babe? You came to nairaland and they charged you to end the relationship immediately! You don't know the people charging you are in one small unpainted room with singlet and dirty boxer, confused as fvck and can't figure out what next to do with there lives.

What the babe did was your fault, na you give am that hand by turning yourself to loan financer, it doesn't make her a bad person automatically! It's simply how women behave! When you tell your babe or wife you have some huge some available why she no go bill you? You simply don't know how women reason. Okay you came complaining on nairaland, they ginger you to dump the gold diger, they don't know how much commitment went into the relationship, they don't know the romantic good times you both had, they don't know anything! They told you the girl won't hurt herself and want to blackmail you emotionally! And you decided to lockup. There are a million ways to handle this, you would have simply stopped giving her money when she asks or tell her to take from the one she owes you, or ask her to finance part of wedding expenses. But you concluded she's about to wreck you because of 100k or so, you know how much I don borrow give my babe way she never pay back till date? 100k dey learn, even my mom owes my dad a hell lot of money and believe me she's never paying back. Not like she cheated on you or something, even if you wanted to end the relationship, you can start from reducing the communication by forming busy, you can respond to her whatsapp messages an hour late, the idea is to end it slowly and before you know it she'll move on. Ending a relationship at its peak can cause so much drammer and worst case scenario suicide thoughs could follow. My ex that said she will kill herself if I left her is married now with 1 child, when I ended the relationship she doesn't even know, we're friends till date and never went through that it's over drammer shiit! You just block the babe everywhere after typing 3 pages of its over nonsense, how do you expect her to take it? common sense way you for use tidy this issue now the matter has blown out of proportion. Moral lessons:

Never be to quick to act.
Keep your relationships / marriage out of social media! That is the easiest way to distroy your marriage / relationship.
Have a mind of your own, that is what makes you a man!

Finally, leave the girl to heal, trying to kindle the relationship is more like poring fuel on fire at this moment. Your life will be in danger if you near that girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Traditional Marriage Photos Of Igbo Man And His Chinese Bride / Madness Or What Lady Goes Totally Naked On Her New Photo Shoot Display Her Pinky / Prince Kpopogri Slept With Genevieve Nnaji, Juliet Ibrahim, Chioma [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.