Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Why Men Must Zip Up. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Must Zip Up. (28310 Views)

What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Young People Please Zip Up! / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by themonk(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
theButterfly:
Why must you sleep w| someone you're not married to?

Why must you be sleeping w| someone you're not planning to marry anyway?
Sex is made for pleasure not only procreation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by gozmok1(m): 2:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
just like this
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by ujampie: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Cumming inside a girl isn't the problem..... Not following her up to be sure she has taken a � pill to kill the sperm from fertilizing her eggs, is a foolishness at the part of you (man)..... Never assume a girl can take care of herself after making out with her without a condom..... Ensure you get her the drugs, and make sure she drinks it in your presence.... Honestly sometimes girls are very careless and only focused on their beauty rather than their health...... Biko men wise up oooo unwanted children are too much in the streets..... If u no won marry babe, no release inside her.... Just use condom.... Period

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
themonk:

Sex is made for pleasure not only procreation.
Pleasure once you are married | in marriage, yes, not before marriage. God's intention was and is not for people to be having sex before marriage, but within marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by meobizy(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Don't mind them, they prefer to blame ladies when it turns to pregnancy forgetting that a man is involved too.

See one of them, the post is dumb to him becos he prefer to be diicking raw, lol.
Na abuse you dey find, abi?
I no get your time.

It is dumb because it is something everybody knows, no different from water makes things wet.
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nothing like a medical test.... Better use your condom if u aren't married. Most girls can never be trusted, they leave ur presence and go Bleep themselves up in one corner. At least in marriage u could trust ur woman to a length, if of course u know the type u married.
themonk:
Team #Skintoskin won’t be happy grin

To be honest going RAW is the real deal but when I think of STDs and pregnancy my brain and prick respects themselves.

Another solution would be to go for a comprehensive STD medical test with your sex mate and agree on a contraceptive method. Some go with post-contraceptives which works just fine if done correctly.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by jahswill99: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2019
get your wirelessly earpod @guveaway price of #2500 this july DM / whatsapp 08102206877

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Ikem11(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2019
Why must a girl open her legs for a man who never pay her bride price? Olodo, if u open am anyhow and get pregnant u deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by MT: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
When a lady is determined to be pregnant,no matter what you do, she will most likely be.
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Badonasty(m): 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2019
sholarr12:
I have seen a number of men say girls they didn't plan to marry got pregnant for them. This makes a lot of these men confused on what to do.

But why must you date a girl you don't plan to marry in the first place? And why can't you use a condom if you must have sex with a girl you don't plan to marry?

When I was in Kwara, there was a girl I dated that I knew I could never marry. But every time we had sex, I used a condom. Neither of us loved using a condom but I had to use it.

1 If you know you can never marry the girl you're dating, use a condom.

2 Yet, abstinence from girls you can never marry is another option.

reminds me of the day pullout failed me....made sure the girl bought postinor and used it in my presence come still use style delay her for an hour just to make sure she no go vomit am

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by ralmix(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
Naso Aunty lioness
queenxey1:
I even thought they are talking about trousers zip off

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by sholarr12: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
meobizy:

Na abuse you dey find, abi?
I no get your time.

It is dumb because it is something everybody knows, no different from water makes things wet.
Everyone knows it, just the same way everybody makes use of it and they don't need to see it anymore.
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
themonk:
Team #Skintoskin won’t be happy grin

To be honest going RAW is the real deal but when I think of STDs and pregnancy my brain and prick respects themselves.

Another solution would be to go for a comprehensive STD medical test with your sex mate and agree on a contraceptive method. Some go with post-contraceptives which works just fine if done correctly.
Sex mates grin cheesy
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by sholarr12: 2:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Badonasty:

reminds me of the day pullout failed me....made sure the girl bought postinor and used it in my presence come still use style delay her for an hour just to make sure she no go vomit am
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
ujampie:
Cumming inside a girl isn't the problem..... Not following her up to be sure she has taken a � pill to kill the sperm from fertilizing her eggs, is a foolishness at the part of you (man)..... Never assume a girl can take care of herself after making out with her without a condom..... Ensure you get her the drugs, and make sure she drinks it in your presence.... Honestly sometimes girls are very careless and only focused on their beauty rather than their health...... Biko men wise up oooo unwanted children are too much in the streets..... If u no won marry babe, no release inside her.... Just use condom.... Period
Why can't you take Men pills before having the sex??
There are pills available for men too!! tongue
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Angelfrost(m): 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2019
Aside the 2 points mentioned, what about sexually transmitted infections of the incurable kind?... Is it that HIV and Hepatitis B have gone into extinction or what?..

Some even take Ampiclox and Andrews after thinking that prevents such... Smh. Such idiocy and ignorance...

...And forget trust and faithfulness. Not with this generation of young ladies.
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by sholarr12: 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
wunmi590:
One of the main reason you can never see me even call a girl I cant marry not to talk of getting closer to woo the person.

Modified.

@OP it's TRUE from what @flier just said, you are not doing what you are preaching.

You shouldn't have even slept with the lady when you know you cant marry her.

The OP said if you can't marry her, (1) abstain or (2) USE A CONDOM
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2019
---

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by manontree: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2019
Condoms doesnt always prevent pregnancies nor does it prevent all sexually transmitted infections. Abstinence does

Cold sores and herpes are notorious examples.

Do not always rely on condom. Common sense must prevail at all times in matters of sex
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by NACE13: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2019
I learnt it the hard way all because she feels raw dive connects lovers, makes it more of love making than just sex but condom is like the great wall of China when making love.

Advice for you all, male or female, always stay strapped no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Topic plus Body not making any sense.
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by segebase(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
Skin to skin sweet die
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Ufedolove: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2019
Abstinence is the best option for any reasonable man or woman who's not ready to marry nor have kids.

But then op, the thing no easy which brings protective sex to the second best option.
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Ufedolove: 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
manontree:
Condoms doesnt always prevent pregnancies nor does it prevent all sexually transmitted infections. Abstinence does

Cold sores and herpes are notorious examples.

Do not always rely on condom. Common sense must prevail at all times in matters of sex

You've said it better than me
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by themonk(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
theButterfly:
Pleasure once you are married | in marriage, yes, not before marriage. God's intention was and is not for people to be having sex before marriage, but within marriage.

Why didn’t God activate the male organs only after marriage, is there anyway to prove that this your God exists that can be verified by all?
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by sholarr12: 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Ufedolove:
Abstinence is the best option for any reasonable man or woman who's not ready to marry nor have kids.

But then op, the thing no easy which brings protective sex to the second best option.
The two options you have mentioned are the same things I said.
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by Aarenasbaba(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
I used condom before i marry sotay until I forgot that RAW is sweeter than condom..... Not only because of unwanted pregnancy but STD
Re: Why Men Must Zip Up. by themonk(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
skybird212:
Nothing like a medical test.... Better use your condom if u aren't married. Most girls can never be trusted, they leave ur presence and go Bleep themselves up in one corner. At least in marriage u could trust ur woman to a length, if of course u know the type u married.
If you cannot trust women outside marriage better don’t trust them in marriage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Girl Dancing And Twerk with her big butty ass (most watch video) / 10 Ways To Make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You.. / She Is Madly In Love With Me But She Has A Daughter. Pls Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.