Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Am In Love With My Colleague - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With My Colleague (49064 Views)

My Colleague's Hook Up Experience / I'm In Love With My Colleague's Ex / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
DateMynd44:
Eyen inor
. Guess u are a guy. Did she tell u that the pic is hers?
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shalommy:
. Guess u are a guy. Did she tell u that the pic is hers?
respond to me in Calabar language if you're truly genuine genuine person
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
DateMynd44:
that shalommy na guy oh be careful oh
grin
DateMynd44:
that shalommy na guy oh be careful oh
of course i know say na guy lol
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
DateMynd44:
respond to me in Calabar language if you're truly genuine genuine person
. Nsidi mfanga ye afo?
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by BrainSanitizer: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nacoss25:
Good day nairaland.

There is this colleague of mind whom we were employed the same period to different department in the same organisation, after about a month i began to observe her and i discovered some good qualities that i need in any woman to be called mine. Thats how i started crushing on her and we do relate very well.

I feel discourage asking her out due to the fact that we work in the same establishment and romantic affair with a colleague is not allowed there especially any person occupying her position due to the sensitivity and confidentiality of her position, it might cost her job.

After about two months this babe started crushing on me seriously, from the way she talks to me, looks at me, respects me, most time i will just playfully hold her seductively in the office, she will just be calm of which am very sure any other person that holds her that way she will repel the person ehh!

I love this girl but my problem is the organization we both are working for and the risk of her losing her job if the boss finds out about our relationship. What or how do u think i should handle this matter?

Within 6 months...
A 22 yr old girl who won't allow you plough her plot but oils the ploughs and greases the implements. A girlfriend who just got admission and you were wondering what to gift her. Now a colleague who makes your third leg nod uncontrollably. What's your problem niggur?

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2019
lefulefu:
;Dof course i know say na guy lol
. Hahaha..
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shalommy:
. Nsidi mfanga ye afo?
after u don go ask person abi?
odu ke mmong ke Cally?
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
DateMynd44:
after u don go ask person abi? odu ke mmong ke Cally?
. Afo edi nwan or eren?
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Genniez(f): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=NeekolazWorld post=8004429 If you can't do it this way I will advise you search somewhere else for a girl to date before you find yourself jobless all because you did not see where to fall in love aside inside the organization you work for. Come to think of it, were you employed to come and find a woman in the organization? No job for naija my brother so you that have job better pluck off that eye that wants to make you jobless before it over powers your thinking. [/quote]..how did I even read your comments while sipping my hot pepper soup..u better come and quench this...u kill it with your comment..ops should learn from this before love learns from him. kiss
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 11:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shalommy:
. Afo edi nwan or eren?
ndi Eren.. afo ?
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 11:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
BrainSanitizer:

Within 6 months...
A 22 yr old girl who won't allow you plough her plot but oils the ploughs and greases the implements. A girlfriend who just got admission and you were wondering what to gift her. Now a colleague who makes your third leg nod uncontrollably. What's your problem niggur?

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 8:51am On Jul 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
ndi Eren.. afo ?
. Haha.. Ette innor ndi confirmed Ella.
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shalommy:
. Haha.. Ette innor ndi confirmed Ella.
Ami ndu ke Benin City (UNIBEN).
mmong nyong di Cali urua efen maybe Friday emi.
etie di'dieh? yak e meet eh?
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
Ami ndu ke Benin City (UNIBEN). mmong nyong di Cali urua efen maybe Friday emi. etie di'dieh? yak e meet eh?
. Ndi meet ke fi ette.
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 9:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
Shalommy:
. Ndi meet ke fi ette.
WHATEVER
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
DateMynd44:
WHATEVER
. I don't meet fake people. Why fake up ur gender?
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
July 7th post reach FP on July 13th, am I right?
me i surprise oh
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 12:14am On Jul 16, 2019
Shalommy:
. I don't meet fake people. Why fake up ur gender?
na u sabi
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by Shalommy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
DateMynd44:
na u sabi
. Oops, he is now male. Haha...
Re: I Am In Love With My Colleague by DateMynd44(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shalommy:
. Oops, he is now male. Haha...
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Energetic Plus-sized Lady Dances To Entertain Crowd But Crashes At The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.