Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,374 members, 7,861,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

Comeuppance,coworkers,extra Stupid,grocerystore, Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Comeuppance,coworkers,extra Stupid,grocerystore, Romantic (212 Views)

How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? / Compilation of STUPID Dating Threads or Questions by Mr. Nice Guy / Meet The Sexiest Woman In The U.S Army (see Her Romantic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comeuppance,coworkers,extra Stupid,grocerystore, Romantic by Okasnr(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
ake A Hint, Not A Sample
COMEUPPANCE, COWORKERS, EXTRA STUPID, GROCERY STORE, HARASSMENT, USA | | ROMANTIC | JULY 2, 2019
(I hand out samples at a grocery store. There is an undercover security officer who always comes by and hits on me, despite the numerous times I’ve told him I am not interested. Today, the store is super busy but nobody seems to want any of my samples. Then, I see him coming.)
Security: “Hey, you. How’s it going?”
Me: *annoyed* “Fine.”
Security: “Oh, don’t be sad. I’m here. You need a hug?” *opens his arms*
Me: “No.”
Security: “How about a smile? Science says you’ll feel better if you smile.”
Security: *picking up a sample cup* “That’s okay. You’re still pretty even when you’re mad.”
Me: *silent*
Security: “I haven’t eaten since breakfast. I’m starving! Are these candies or antacids or something? Berry flavored, right?”
Me: *glances at the bottle on the table* “They’re actually—“
Security: “So, lots of customers today?” *takes another sample cup*
Security: “Who could walk by you and not want to say hi?”
Me: *shrugs*
Security: “I’d spend all day here if I could.” *takes two more samples*
Me: *silent*
Security: “But I was also thinking about dinner and a movie tonight.” *takes another sample* “What do you think?”
Me: “I think you just ate five fiber tablets on an empty stomach.” *points to the bottle on the table*
(He looked panicked for a minute, then walked away without another word. I heard from one of the store employees that he spent quite a while in the bathroom that day.)

(1) (Reply)

Realest Match Making Service Is Here!!! / The Wedding Suit Doctor: Follow My Series To Know More About Wedding Suit / Current Business Trend:growing And Selling An Online Beard Care Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.