Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand (59352 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by NLandIsHypocrit: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
saheedbadmus:
well i believe daddy GO doesnt want to put mouth in everything happening in Nigeria and thats why pep still respect him..
Really? But he can predict Buhari/Osubunjo reelection bah?

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Blackmoran(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
Don't understand.. What should adeboye do. They are thousands of better things to protest about not this. The so called victim as taken the pastor to court. What is adeboye opinion got to do with justice.. I guess they are just doing this for attention.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by madridsta007(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
KingOdart:

Just say Yoruba success is giving you a sleepless nights

So CAN speaking against it is not enough ?

It is the same people like you that usually call CAN a political party for speaking about the Government

Lol.
What if I am a Yoruba man who also attends RCCG?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lomprico(m): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
owoshuyi:
Give us evidence of him chopping his cut and cleaning mouth. Mr. Omniknowest
There you have it.

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by akdjr(m): 7:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Don't mind them. if the same Adeboye decided to contest, he won't get up to 10 votes from that crowd.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Dipsong: 7:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
nairalee:
What sorry of rubbish is this?

Usually I align with these protesters but this one is taking it too far.

So because he's a pastor he doesn't have rights again?

Why always attacking Christians?

Why didn't they try this rubbish in mosques?

It's like the liberty Christians are enjoying is now being misused and taken for granted.

Nonsense and Eedris Abdulkarim

We know but no be one of his pastor be Vp.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by sonnie10: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
Heavance:

Did anyone mention breaking the law?
It was seen since 2015 election that he supported the administration, and many believe it is because VP is a pastor of rccg
People are judged by the words of their testimony. Since you are very sure that he supports the administration, would his stance on this particular issues change your opinion about him.
Swear that they were no members of his who were top politicians in previous administration.
The aim in all of these is to accuse him of being biased. In some matters silence is golden
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by wonder233: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
Yes na by force. You can't lead the largest congregation in Nigeria and play deaf mute on burning issues affecting your congregants, then pretend to speak up on inconsequential matters when it's convenient.
The likes of Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Rev. Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa and co were at the forefront of speaking up for the masses.
You want to enjoy the perks that come with being worshipped,
you don't want to do the dirty work.
NOL2dworld:
Wetin concern this innocent man with all this country wahala now..

Na by force to talk

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

It made us stay focused, solid and no nonsense developer while you have been penetrated by rascals who feel superior to you, we fought the world and no winner, the declaration speaks the truth, did you declare Victor? If not keep kwayet for generations to come... Truth is we are more Conservative than others.
Ngwamankillyou:

It made us stay focused, solid and no nonsense developer while you have been penetrated by rascals who feel superior to you, we fought the world and no winner, the declaration speaks the truth, did you declare Victor? If not keep kwayet for generations to come... Truth is we are more Conservative than others.
Ngwamankillyou:

Lies igbos tell themselves
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
nototribalist:
Private Jet pastors don't have time for you poor people.

But I thought Eldris is a yoruba Muslim
Where did you see this picture from cheesy grin grin?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Coward pastor from a cowards crowded South W.
Its fine if you don't consider him a pastor but atleast show some respect.. He's not your mate!!!
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by CodeTemplar: 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
jimcaddy:
They should go to Living Faith ministries, MFM, Deeper life as well.
They should asked Buhari, Atiku, Osinbajo, and Obi before election. They didn't elect those pple u asking them to go meet.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Dee60: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
Smoke2015:
RUGA: Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem, Baba Fryo, Others Storm RCCG Camp, Insist Adeboye Must Take A Stand

Unfortunately, the protesters met Pastor Adeboye's absence.

How can they meet someone's absence?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by adaps: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
Smoke2015:
RUGA: Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem, Baba Fryo, Others Storm RCCG Camp, Insist Adeboye Must Take A Stand

Charly boy, Baba Fryo, Eedris Abdulkareem, and some Nigerian students on Monday  stormed the Redemption Camp, to demand that the General Overseer of the Redeem
Christian Church of God -RCCG Pastor Adeboye give his stance on RUGA and Leah Sharibu's abduction.

The protesters said that they regarded Adeboye as 'their father' and since he gave his stance on the COZA saga, he ought to do same on RUGA, and Leah Sharibu's abduction too.

Unfortunately, the protesters met Pastor Adeboye's absence. They were however addressed by the National general overseer of the RCCG Pastor Joseph Obayemi.

Because of Adeboye's absence, the protesters led by Charly Boy said they would give him one month to react. They added that if he failed to address the issues,  they will conclude that 'he is a party to the atrocities Osinbajo is committing (sic)'. 

"Daddy spoke about COZA, he must also speak about RUGA. We give him one month, he must speak," the protesters insisted.

See photos below: 

https://www.mojidelano.com/2019/07/ruga-charly-boy-eedris-abdulkareem-baba-fryo-others-storm-rccg-camp-insist-adeboye-must-take-a-stand/

Which day these guys wan get sense? Nawa ooo
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Africans especially Nigerians should stop putting their stock in these "bought and sold" Pastors. They lack the moral integrity to come out and publicly declare what they believe in because it would offend their benefactors. It is really a shame that you no longer can look up to these so-called pastors for moral guidance and leadership.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Yusman316(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2019
nairalee:

It's like the liberty Christians are enjoying is now being misused and taken for granted.

My brother, that is why Islam doesn't allow or tolerate some things. The minute u give people little liberty, they take advantage of it and start to misbehave
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by farem: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
byrron:

Going by this line of reasoning, John the Baptist, Jesus christ and all other of his disciples that called out the wicked rulers of their day's must have been wrong to do so.

Tell us when the above took place in the Bible.

Jesus Christ the Lord was in the know when John the Baptist was in activism. Did Jesus make reference to it?

People just want to harangue the Bible to suit their subjective inclination

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by kayjay69(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Agreed. However, you must understand this, anyone in a position of authority and power as Baba Adeboye is, is morally obligated to speak up and take stands on issues as it affects the country. Look, the way I see it, if I had his podium and his microphone, I would use it every single time I can to speak up issues affecting the country.

Maybe not in a way that criticises leaders (come to think of it, do we even have leaders, all we have are hustlers in positions of power) so as not to polarise Nigerians but surely in a way that helps change the mentality and mindset of Nigerians. You need to understand that a better Nigeria should translate to a better society and a better church. I have always said this in private that Pastors ought to take public stands on social issues as it affects all not just on religious issues as it affects a few. Respected Pastors such as Baba have the ear of these so-called Politicians (who never want to hear the truth), he has to impress it upon them at every chance he gets just how bad things and how worse they will continue to be if nothing is done.

In doing this, they will truly win the respect and adoration of the common man and may well even win more souls for christ.

All of what I said above, does not take into account if Baba does have these discussions in private with these politicians.

saheedbadmus:
well i believe daddy GO doesnt want to put mouth in everything happening in Nigeria and thats why pep still respect him..
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by bigcasava1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Smoke2015:

Charly boy, Baba Fryo, Eedris Abdulkareem, and some Nigerian students on Monday  stormed the Redemption Camp, to demand that the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God -RCCG Pastor Adeboye give his stance on RUGA and Leah Sharibu's abduction.

The protesters said that they regarded Adeboye as 'their father' and since he gave his stance on the COZA saga, he ought to do same on RUGA, and Leah Sharibu's abduction too.

Unfortunately, the protesters met Pastor Adeboye's absence. They were however addressed by the National general overseer of the RCCG Pastor Joseph Obayemi.

Because of Adeboye's absence, the protesters led by Charly Boy said they would give him one month to react. They added that if he failed to address the issues,  they will conclude that 'he is a party to the atrocities Osinbajo is committing (sic)'. 

"Daddy spoke about COZA, he must also speak about RUGA. We give him one month, he must speak," the protesters insisted.

See photos below: 

https://www.mojidelano.com/2019/07/ruga-charly-boy-eedris-abdulkareem-baba-fryo-others-storm-rccg-camp-insist-adeboye-must-take-a-stand/

you expect him to condem his boy osibobo govt who is paying a very fat tithe no naa! Even if Buhari is killing his members he will not say anything. Yoruba people with 2face!
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Meti99(m): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
That Idris is stupid. is buhari not his brother? Why can't he match to aso rock.. He is only looking for cheap popularity

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by JudasNaCarrot: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
galantjoe:
Revolution is about to start
church will be first to cleanse
because pastor VP is betraying us like Judas
My friend stop calling my name there o!

What's my own with protesters and Daddy GO....eehn!
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by ofem89(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

you dis man you better watch ur tongue don't call him A coward he's a man of God have manners&respect ova elders
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Meti99(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

A coward who has made meaningful impacts that cannot be forgotten forever .

I believe non of your brave generation can ever come close to a pinch of his achievements

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by aku626(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
I trust if he was around he’d have preached and asked them to accept Jesus

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol. Shey na by force. undecided
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Bluffly: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Idiots. They should go and meet MURIC to make his comment.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by FLYFIRE(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
nairalee:

You should not completely condemn this act...after all it was same Pastor Adeboye that wrote to rubbish Pastor Bosun Emmanuel's warning even before things got out of hands.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Mitchsin(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Wetin concern this innocent man with all this country wahala now..

Na by force to talk
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Mitocyan: 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
So some people in this country still think a man that has about 3 luxury private jets in the midst of the tough circumstances of the country cares about the poor masses. SMH.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Horlamy47: 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
Why Should He Speak When The Lord Has Not Given Him A Go Ahead?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.