Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand (59344 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by AnanseK(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
jrusky:

Pls your age and your state origin before I speak senses to your skull

As if you have sense.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
deltateam:

They should leave him out of this. Buhari is the head of the country or has he resigned?

Let them meet him.

Most of you guys put emotions into things hence you often say nonsense. Do you think they would have visited RCCG if Osinbajo wasnt a VIP pastor? Do you think if he was just a nere member, they will make this protest.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Ademidd: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
No doubts they have political backings
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by damconnect: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
It is not a must for Pastor Adeboye to talk. If you are saying that the VP is from his Church, why don't you face Muslim leaders that the President belongs to .
Ecclesiastes 3vs7b There is time to Silent and there is time to Talk.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by MightySparrow: 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Orisirisi omo n' Ile alagbara..
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Katier00(f): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
jcross19:
yes you are right but every year all those demonic politicians uses his pulpit for campaign I could still buhari , atiku even Jonathan was there one time like that praying for him and even allow buhari using his mic. I did not see where Jesus was parleying with hero's or Pilate in the bible but he rebuked them why our own men of God have become puppet to our politicians because of brown envelops , people like mbaka or tunde bakare.
Jesus ate with sinners too. Times have changed, we speak with facts on ground in our present day life. I am not a fan of Adeboye but I still believe that he may not want to say much on the subject matter because of some other reasons other than money
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Auxtin85(m): 11:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
1StopRudeness:

You call this waking up...??
we still take 2000naira bribe when elections are coming, our celebs includIng the ones protesting align them selves with politicians to endorse them and make fans vote for them...
We still hail politicians when they pass by in huge cars on the road they refuse to fix, we show up at their campaign rally in support of their looting government.....then we blame the pastors for the problem... that now amounts to waking up.??

My brother what do you expect me to say ? At least they are beginning to talk in silent voices
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2019
Heavance:

Did anyone mention breaking the law?
It was seen since 2015 election that he supported the administration, and many believe it is because VP is a pastor of rccg
so he should not support an administration elected by majority of Nigerians...?? did he not prayed for GEJ 2011 and 2015 at redemption camp...
he always bear his mind on issues..you guys want to drag him to ur gutter way of attacking government...
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:10am On Jul 09, 2019
sonnie10:

People are judged by the words of their testimony. Since you are very sure that he supports the administration, would his stance on this particular issues change your opinion about him.
Swear that they were no members of his who were top politicians in previous administration.
The aim in all of these is to accuse him of being biased. In some matters silence is golden
ortom is a deacon in PDP... there are many top pdp guys in redeem...eedris and frayo should also protest to deeper life, mountain of fire,assemblies of God, foursquare etc and every top mosques...
leave these people
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:18am On Jul 09, 2019
TOPMAN4LIFE:
It is not Pastor Adeboye that voted for this present government,
Many Nigerians said in 2015 that they prefer a man with NEPA certificate,
Pastor Adeboye didn't support or go against any candidate,
It is Nigerians that choose Bulgari by themselves,
Pastor adeboye has members in both APC and PDP, if he speaks his mind, one side will be angry and begin to insult him,
Pastor adeboye is under CAN, so anything CAN says is what pastor adeboye stands for,
When Nigerians are tired of bad govt, they will begin to vote for conscience and not for money,
Many Muslims and anti Christ in Nigeria always insult CAN whenever they take a stand in politics, especially that muric man,
They should also carry their protest to mosque esp that MURIC man that is always against good things in Nigeria.
leave them when mbaka talk against GEJ de lambasted him de now want to drag adeboye 2015 adeboye told everyone to vote their conscience... 2019 he even encourage people to register and vote he didn't endorsed any body... the Ruga is been used as politics as such de want to drag adeboye to a useless ground... talk ranching now same idiots ll still be shouting islamization or fulanization...

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:20am On Jul 09, 2019
awetaiye2015:
Redeem members don storm this thread. I am a redeem member as well. Prince of peace parish, zonal head quarter, under province 12, region 23, warri.

I have been having same mind as the protesters. Daddy GO always avoid speaking on issues concerning Nigeria especially as formal pastor Osibanjo became VP and I dislike his way of ignoring national issues. Is not just for him and his family to be safe gaurded by Army and riding jets. Most Christans that are been killed are redeem members. Redeem and winners have the highest population in Nigeria if not the world. Only my beloved Daddy David Oyedepo that do stand against these demons and speak for the members. If other highly respected Pastors and Bishops should do same, we won't be here. Go to the north, their elders speak and even dictate for the presidency.

Daddy Adeboye speaks on marital issues, yet he can't speak on national crises?

Moses, Elisha, Elijah, great Apostle Paul, the list goes on and on, where never afraid to speak to even Kings.

I feel really bad in this aspect of redeem. I do argue with some of my members about Daddy's silence wen it comes to national crisis.

He has the wealth, so I see no reason covering for Osi.
Well, no body should attack me but side with me cos I have my rights.
oyedepo wey de misyarn falling for the jubrin of Sudan to Buhari...
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by KENZINCO(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2019
Auxtin85:
Nigerians are waking up gradually thank God

Listen to fool.
Nigerian that can't protest against their govt.
Misplaced priority

4 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by 2buffagain(m): 1:11am On Jul 09, 2019
This is all noise. Do they not know the houses of these politicians?

This is the problem with Nigerians. We don't take our anger to our real problem. We rather deflect it to something less threatening... Like husband beating his wife because he got laid off from work.

Cowards.
Your leaders expect this of you.

Gather a people, brandish your weapons, and go Bleep up Mr Bullion vans Dem...or the mallams in aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by rhektor(m): 2:04am On Jul 09, 2019
Auxtin85:

You call this waking up? Check out those who are in the protest. The are forgotten rats looking for attention and I trust Adeboye he won't give them that attention they seek

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by deltateam: 3:13am On Jul 09, 2019
ollah1:

Most of you guys put emotions into things hence you often say nonsense. Do you think they would have visited RCCG if Osinbajo wasnt a VIP pastor? Do you think if he was just a nere member, they will make this protest.

What nonsense is oozing out from your mouth. Do you think Osinbanjo has any power to make calls without Buhari's approval? You must be joking.

That's the problem with Africans, chasing shadows. If you are serious and want to have things done, tackle it properly.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by spiralwedge(m): 4:20am On Jul 09, 2019
ollah1:

Must you guys always include muslims in your conversations?
Must you always turn it to Muslim vs Christian thing?
Yet you claim to be tolerant and peaceful

They obviously faced RCCG simply because the VP is a member of the church and till date Adeboye has said nothing about Leah. But I dont expect braindead like you to know

You are not making sense. If it's not a Christian vs Muslim thing, what concerns a church leader in a national matter? Dont they know the VP's address or go to Aso Rock?
And why do you expect a Christian leader to talk if it is not a Christian vs Muslim matter? Why haven't Muslim leaders talk?
Smh

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by spiralwedge(m): 4:27am On Jul 09, 2019
awetaiye2015:
Redeem members don storm this thread. I am a redeem member as well. Prince of peace parish, zonal head quarter, under province 12, region 23, warri.

I have been having same mind as the protesters. Daddy GO always avoid speaking on issues concerning Nigeria especially as formal pastor Osibanjo became VP and I dislike his way of ignoring national issues. Is not just for him and his family to be safe gaurded by Army and riding jets. Most Christans that are been killed are redeem members. Redeem and winners have the highest population in Nigeria if not the world. Only my beloved Daddy David Oyedepo that do stand against these demons and speak for the members. If other highly respected Pastors and Bishops should do same, we won't be here. Go to the north, their elders speak and even dictate for the presidency.

Daddy Adeboye speaks on marital issues, yet he can't speak on national crises?

Moses, Elisha, Elijah, great Apostle Paul, the list goes on and on, where never afraid to speak to even Kings.

I feel really bad in this aspect of redeem. I do argue with some of my members about Daddy's silence wen it comes to national crisis.

He has the wealth, so I see no reason covering for Osi.
Well, no body should attack me but side with me cos I have my rights.

As an RCCG member, go and study your daddy very well. Dont be a bastarrd.
Try to study how much he had involved in national matter when the present VP wasnt there, when GEJ was there and CAN's Oritsejafor had big influence, when Yaradua and Obasanjo was there. Just do that.
You will find consistency in him. It's unfair to blackmail him because his pastor is the VP and that you are emotional.
I wonder if you are a member to have written such gibberish above or you just copied from the signpost of an RCCG near your house.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by figure007(m): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2019
lomprico:
Adeboye don chop him cut clean mouth. I don't expect him to say pim!
clap for yourself...
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by banio: 6:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Somebody killed your people because of land. You begged him to stop killing and gave him part of your land.

What next do you expect from the killer ?

RUGA MEANS ISLAMISATION
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by divineappo(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2019
saheedbadmus:
well i believe daddy GO doesnt want to put mouth in everything happening in Nigeria and thats why pep still respect him..
but he doesn't hesitate to put mouth whenever tithe is involved

Rubbish
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Duggedised12(f): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Auxtin85:
let them wake up with protest to Aso rock, that is where the person trying to force ruga on the country is. undecided undecided,or they dont know road to aso rock or national assembly? This is where the decision makers are.

2 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Duggedised12(f): 7:14am On Jul 09, 2019
ollah1:

They obviously faced RCCG simply because the VP is a member of the church and till date Adeboye has said nothing about Leah. But I dont expect braindead like you to know
because edris who is obviously a Muslim is there undecided,tell your Muslim brothers to mind their business

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by thimbook2(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2019
nairalee:
What sort of rubbish is this?

Usually I align with these protesters but this one is taking it too far.

So because he's a pastor he doesn't have rights again?

Why always attacking Christians?

Why didn't they try this rubbish in mosques?

It's like the liberty Christians are enjoying is now being misused and taken for granted.

Nonsense and Eedris Abdulkarim

They want him to rubbish himself like that S. Eastern Catholic Priest.

Mfs forget they didn't vote church to govern or mismanage taxes. Osinbanjo got on the ticket via tinubu but mf coward niggahs won't try Bourdillon because they finna get shot thataway.

They rushing the c Church because church's easy pickings for bullies. Ain't Osinbajo like majority of all the other VP's as afforded by the Nig. Constitution a glorified errand boy anyway?

Moslems will wanna jump you for mentioning them but they cowards too because most of them can't call out their fellow religious nutjobs in power too. Besides, Nigeria's being mismanaged mor by moslem leaders and influences (both military and civilian) than Christian or any other yet you don't see any motherfuckerrs matching on the mosques.

Furkin lazybrains, I just left visiting the sh!thole after 11yrs, I don't see myself or fam coming around anytime soon. angry

3 Likes

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by olumalcolm(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2019
ollah1:

How many of your sheiks, imams, alfas and religious leaders have condemned this govt or spoken out about leah sharibu? How many muslims were involved in the bring back our girls campaign? FYI the leaders of the bring back our girls campaign are christians, why cant you call out ur so-called muric mumu to say smtin about the state of the nation. The fulani group that are clamouring for ruga, why havent dey said anytin about leah sharibu? No go para me dis morning cos e b lik say una jst dey mad upandan angry
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by olumalcolm(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2019
Pastor Adeboye to me as an elder and a well respected religious leader would not want to dabble into national crisis cos he knws he has alot of follwership and if he does, it might lead to national unrest hence his decision to keep mute but continue praying for the country.

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by okewumi: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Adeboye is not CAN now. Go to head quarter of christian association of Nigeria and protest Alhaji Edris

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lexy2014: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2019
Evercurious:

Redeemed church is usually used for election purposes

That's a very interesting point u made there
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lexy2014: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Ademidd:
Politicians who want to get back at Osinbajo are the ones who sent these ones. Their sponsors will be expose very soon, top people already know their sponsors and i am sure the church knows too. People like edris abdulkareem or baba fryo etc carrying placards to rccg to protest shows they have political backings just like the our mumu don do crew. They are no longer relevant, they need money and attention.

Pls who are their sponsors?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lexy2014: 11:03am On Jul 09, 2019
olumalcolm:
Pastor Adeboye to me as an elder and a well respected religious leader would not want to dabble into national crisis cos he knws he has alot of follwership and if he does, it might lead to national unrest hence his decision to keep mute but continue praying for the country.

Which country have u ever seen were they used prayer to make progress?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by olumalcolm(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
lexy2014:

Which country have u ever seen were they used prayer to make progress?
Where did u read in my comments where i wrote that he is praying for the progress of the country and to respond to your ques, why cant you pray for progress? when you work legit and back it up with prayers, uncle it will WORK. lobatan. angry
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Heavance(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
so he should not support an administration elected by majority of Nigerians...?? did he not prayed for GEJ 2011 and 2015 at redemption camp...
he always bear his mind on issues..you guys want to drag him to ur gutter way of attacking government...
Did you see anything from me like an attack?

The simple thing is, when you support an admin, people will expect you to talk about something they are doing wrongly.

That is why some try to be neutral, and when you are neutral, you have to take the side of good, no matter what.
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Heavance(m): 12:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
sonnie10:

In some matters silence is golden

Exactly what i expected baba to jejely do, as politicians can tarnish someone's reputation.

The response they are demanding from baba is like a trap...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / #BibleStudyWithKumuyi ||Passionate Importunate Prayer For Pure Practical Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.