Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand (59356 Views)

Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Best Man Chased Out Of Wedding Ceremony At RCCG Aba For Having Full Beard / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by lexy2014: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
olumalcolm:
Where did u read in my comments where i wrote that he is praying for the progress of the country and to respond to your ques, why cant you pray for progress? when you work legit and back it up with prayers, uncle it will WORK. lobatan. angry

What does this mean?

"hence his decision to keep mute but continue praying for the country."

I guess Japan, Germany, UAE, UK, Qatar, US, South Korea pray 4d progress of their countries
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by jcross19: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2019
Katier00:
Jesus ate with sinners too. Times have changed, we speak with facts on ground in our present day life. I am not a fan of Adeboye but I still believe that he may not want to say much on the subject matter because of some other reasons other than money
how many time did Jesus eat with herod, governor even the Pharisees? Jesus ate with the commonnors can adeboye associate with a commonor on the street?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
Smoke2015:

RUGA: Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem, Baba Fryo, Others Storm RCCG Camp, Insist Adeboye Must Take A Stand

Charly boy, Baba Fryo, Eedris Abdulkareem, and some Nigerian students on Monday  stormed the Redemption Camp, to demand that the General Overseer of the Redeem Christian Church of God -RCCG Pastor Adeboye give his stance on RUGA and Leah Sharibu's abduction.

The protesters said that they regarded Adeboye as 'their father' and since he gave his stance on the COZA saga, he ought to do same on RUGA, and Leah Sharibu's abduction too.

Unfortunately, the protesters met Pastor Adeboye's absence. They were however addressed by the National general overseer of the RCCG Pastor Joseph Obayemi.

Because of Adeboye's absence, the protesters led by Charly Boy said they would give him one month to react. They added that if he failed to address the issues,  they will conclude that 'he is a party to the atrocities Osinbajo is committing (sic)'. 

"Daddy spoke about COZA, he must also speak about RUGA. We give him one month, he must speak," the protesters insisted.

See photos below: 

https://www.mojidelano.com/2019/07/ruga-charly-boy-eedris-abdulkareem-baba-fryo-others-storm-rccg-camp-insist-adeboye-must-take-a-stand/

I am still waiting for the time these protesters will protest against the age of consent which is currently at 11. undecided
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Katier00(f): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
jcross19:
how many time did Jesus eat with herod, governor even the Pharisees? Jesus ate with the commonnors can adeboye associate with a commonor on the street?
zacheus, Jesus ate in zacchaeus house . Even Matthew was a tax collector but Jesus called him. Mary Magdalene was a prostitute but Jesus forgive her you see Jesus mingled with both commoners and the high in Society. thank you
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by nairalee(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
thimbook2:

They want him to rubbish himself like that S. Eastern Catholic Priest.

Mfs forget they didn't vote church to govern or mismanage taxes. Osinbanjo got on the ticket via tinubu but mf coward niggahs won't try Bourdillon because they finna get shot thataway.

They rushing the c Church because church's easy pickings for bullies. Ain't Osinbajo like majority of all the other VP's as afforded by the Nig. Constitution a glorified errand boy anyway?

Moslems will wanna jump you for mentioning them but they cowards too because most of them can't call out their fellow religious nutjobs in power too. Besides, Nigeria's being mismanaged mor by moslem leaders and influences (both military and civilian) than Christian or any other yet you don't see any motherfuckerrs matching on the mosques.

Furkin lazybrains, I just left visiting the sh!thole after 11yrs, I don't see myself or fam coming around anytime soon. angry

You're Damm right sir

That's why our problem will not be solved easily

The ones that can change it are benefitting from the system
The ones that are suffering lack direction and common sense
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by slimslim: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nonsense, as if you all cannot march to God and give him a deadline or speak concerning Nigeria's many issues. Is Adeboye God? Must Adeboye speak if he doesn't want to? Misplaced priorities, carrying placard with rubbish words kakari...Must he speak about Leah?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by jcross19: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2019
Katier00:
zacheus, Jesus ate in zacchaeus house . Even Matthew was a tax collector but Jesus called him. Mary Magdalene was a prostitute but Jesus forgive her you see Jesus mingled with both commoners and the high in Society. thank you
lol Mathew was a tax collector! was he not a commoner? Mary Magdalene was a commoner ! am talking about people of high caliber like a king or ruler of a province! bible says we should not share the same yoke with the unbelievers ! Elijah, Nathan , john the Baptist rebuked the evil leaders we should learn from them but brown envelop won't let .

1 Like

Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by incentive: 9:36am On Jul 10, 2019
I don't know why some people see respected Men of God as they worst enemy

Just because he says, thou shall not or thou should!!
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2019
hi
0KNM:

So Baba Fryo still dey cover one eye? Na wa o
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 10:52pm On Jul 11, 2019
how are you?
0KNM:
Hey
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
how are you?
I’m good. What’s wrong?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2019
send bobs and vegana
0KNM:
I’m good. What’s wrong?
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
send bobs and vegana
you back to taking crack? Shame!
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2019
Happy birthday sweet rat kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
wishing you everything good kiss
0KNM:
you back to taking crack? Shame!
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by awetaiye2015: 4:39pm On Jul 17, 2019
spiralwedge:

As an RCCG member, go and study your daddy very well. Dont be a bastarrd.
Try to study how much he had involved in national matter when the present VP wasnt there, when GEJ was there and CAN's Oritsejafor had big influence, when Yaradua and Obasanjo was there. Just do that.
You will find consistency in him. It's unfair to blackmail him because his pastor is the VP and that you are emotional.
I wonder if you are a member to have written such gibberish above or you just copied from the signpost of an RCCG near your house.

Ur foolishness is of the highest order. Follower of man u are and not the word. He is not my daddy. I have a biological father and a heaven father. U can lick the asses of men. because I worship there doesn't blind my judgement. No man is a saint even if u think him a saint. He has his weakness and no one wants to hear that. Useless ass licker
Re: Ruga: Eedris Abdulkareem Protests At RCCG Camp, Insists Adeboye Must Take Stand by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
LadyGKilaBCrueD

Stop it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor / Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.