Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship (40412 Views)

What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful? / What's The Bad Habit You Have? / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by enemyofprogress: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
greggng:

My girl friend telling me I am not fucking her better than her ex
shebi I told you, you prick is too small for her borehole nau grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Body odor

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Fuckthamods: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
victorian:
Arrogance, too uptight, non communicative, stinginess, too clever, and nagging.

angry
Babe u never reply o cry

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
I really hate it when a lady is always dat she is tired.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Iyajelili(f): 10:17pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

There's difference between fvcking like a who.re caused by too much p.born and fvcking like a w.ice/babe kiss
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
greggng:

My girl friend telling me I am not fucking her better than her ex
Wtf That's a bad signal
She could go back to her vomit any moment tongue
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Babe u never reply o cry

It seems the pm is not working

I didn't see any from you.

Gmail is messing up, since morning.

OK can u type your number here? And I will add you on whatsapp?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Bamz(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
eleojo23:

So this is actually a valid problem? grin grin

Yels, home training is important angry

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by victorian(f): 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
kunleweb:

Please educate me. Which one is too clever

Too clever is like he feels he knows it all and He feels he can read my mind

It's annoying.

Be unsure sometimes and look like hes giving benefit of doubt by having this blank look in his face sometimes. At least pretend on those blank looks. Lol
And don't feel all girls are the same. Cos we ain't the same in character.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by tex25: 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
"Lies and Deceit"

You can lie to me but don't you dare try to deceive me...
angry

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Queenserah26(f): 10:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lies

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Creativebae(f): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cheating and rubing it on my face.. I won't tolerate that not at all. And talking about another girl while am there. We are so done....

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
cho25bc:

Violence
It's a terrible thing indeed
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
victorian:

Too clever is like he feels he knows it all and He feels he can read my mind

It's annoying.

Be unsure sometimes and look like hes giving benefit of doubt by having this blank look in his face sometimes. At least pretend on those blank looks. Lol
And don't feel all girls are the same. Cos we ain't the same in character.
Most guys are guilty of this. But this comes in when trust is getting weak cool
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Zimmermann(m): 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
Filth
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Adexy4us(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
bigmic111:
a lady that talks about their ex(s), like they are missing them or still keeps close contact with them.

i wont tolerate that too
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
dejio42:
Weed. I love it. She hates it.
I wanna stop too
May God help you
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Cutejaelyn:
A partner that farts in my presence

U not serious. Forming as if u don't poo. Funny enough, ur poo smell can drive a whole village packing.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by PrettyEneawan(f): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
lilwetdick:

this is for you

what has money got to do with ROMANCE....you dont know anything about ROMANCE... do i have to pay to get ROMANCE then tht is not ROMANCE that is SCAMMING

A woman that cant afford her basic stuff is a liability..so basically if i am not there, that is the end of her existence.
Even If She Can Take Care Of Her Needs That Doesn't Stop You From Buying Those Things That Looks Common In Your Eye For Her. You Said You Can't Buy Sanitry Pad For A Lady But You Can Put Your Third Leg Where That Pad Is Being Used. Those Needs That You Think Is Common "Nsang Ami" We Value Them More Than........
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
talkative and cheating..I can overlook talkatives,but you cheat once,we are done..no space to disloyal people!!
wat in a situation were u can't meet up with his sexual exscapds
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Ha! shocked na wa oh

My love, is it not true? grin
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:
Everybody has that particular thing/habit that turns him or her off. What is yours?
Also, how many times can you overlook or forgive before taking final decision?

Mine: I hate it when a lady is not straightforward or being cunning. It gives me wrong perspectivetongue
Yeah.Straightforwardness Begets Trust & Honesty Which Is The Bedrock Of Any Successful Relationship

1 Like

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBrutus:

My love, is it not true? grin

Boo Boo So this is your tactics. I dom catch you grin
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by babyfaceafrica: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
pesinfada:
wat in a situation were u can't meet up with his sexual exscapds
quit simple!!..find someone else on my sexual level..cheating is a no no!
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 10, 2019
tex25:
"Lies and Deceit"
You can lie to me but don't you dare try to deceive me... angry
Ok.Am Really Confused Right Now.Somebody Please
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
CHEATING
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
PrettyEneawan:
Even If She Can Take Care Of Her Needs That Doesn't Stop You From Buying Those Things That Looks Common In Your Eye For Her. You Said You Can't Buy Sanitry Pad For A Lady But You Can Put Your Third Leg Where That Pad Is Being Used. Those Needs That You Think Is Common "Nsang Ami" We Value Them More Than........

Mbok..those are things a normal girl should be able to afford...just because i put my third leg into where the pad is being used doesnt make me the owner/user of the place..atleast a normal thinking girl should be able to buy simple stuff like pad on her own..so if we werent together will she have her menses on her hand?

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
I can't tolerate a promiscuous or an unfaithful lady. you can be anything negative, even a killer but don't be unfaithful. I will never forgive unfaithfulness.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by victorian(f): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
SIR0:
Most guys are guilty of this. But this comes in when trust is getting weak cool

As in ehn? Over guilty and it's frustrating and annoying.

From day one, a guy who has been dealt with bitterly by his exes, don't trust any new babe coming into his life and I will be like in my mind ? Even if you don't trust any woman anymore, just hide it! No need displaying it on his face and carrying it like a placard.
It kills vibes.

And I will be like where will I start from in gaining his trust, if he's resigned and all knowing about ladies. I can't deal with this attitude abeg.

Have had my fair share of heartbreaks and torments cheesy But I still believe there is someone out there meant for me only, I can strike a balance with and feel happy been with.

I met an Indian elderly man today at illupeju ,he's married with kids . But what he said really melt my heart and I realise there are still good kind men in this world. The kindest word have ever heard. Smiles.

Anyways that's by the side.

So guys please give a new lady u are wooing that benefit of doubt.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
truthsayer009:

Boo Boo So this is your tactics. I dom catch you grin

It is o, I don't know why your brothers are angry. Were they not the ones that said a submissive woman can control her man?

cry

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by benzzyno(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
Disrespect.
Re: Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship by DrCruz: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Some ladies are so careless enh ... they like missing their valuables.
Imagine my girl telling me "babe I've missed my period" WHAT?
where did u miss it? Did u check where u went last? Do I even know if the person that have been running after u is responsible for ur "missing period?"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Tweets She Wants A Porsche SUV, Few Days Later Her Man Made It Happen(pics) / Two Nairalanders Are Getting Married Next Weekend / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.