Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,609 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied (68135 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by gnykelly(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2019
Flier:
we will never get the true picture,it’s going to die a natural death
If you are raped you must tell immediately or keep silent forever
Telling later always ends in embarrassment for the victim and now Busolas marriage will never be the same again.Timi will probably divorce her within the next 2-3 years

The marriage is already gone. It is just a matter of time

7 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Adakintroy2: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2019
For an introvert naive woman, her eyes are only always open to celebrities and top notch persons.

1#. I was a minor. Give me a legal covering.

2#. Am a virgin, have not done it with any man prior to that day.= gives her a moral coverng.

#3. My parents were not around. Made her look defenseless.

This woman is a dumb beauty. She should have let this story go. When dumb women want vengeance they think everyone is as dumb as them. I pray she does not meet a ruthless lawyers. AL the guys who have slept with her before Fatoyinbo will show up..no be money again.

That was how Regina Daniel was claiming innocent naive Teen actress here and there. But she had been screwing a 60yr old at will. Think about it. The guts to go for a 60yrs old.no woman came out to scold her. The guy was a billionaire. So all is well that ends well.

As bisola own no go as plan na, it's rape. If he had married her afterwards and she is first lady on the alter, will she be saying this.

My own don't use minor to deceive anyone. It's does not translate to innocence automatically.
.many of this so called 17yrs old minor are in university...screwing ramdom strangers and using iphones. Go Check the stats.

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Benekruku(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
NwaJozi:
Listen this girl was enjoying the acts
I have a discerning spirit and it told me all I needed to know. She was not raped but taken advantage of
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Bayokun(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2019
Acidosis:

Read what you typed again. This time replace man with married pastor , you would notice the distance between your notion and commonsense is very wide.

grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Angelfrost(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2019
Sigh... I always knew both parties were lying, and dishing out half-truths... This was why I took the fifth right from the outset.

How does a supposedly responsible wife, and mother come on record to dish out half truths and misdirections, knowing fully well the far reaching consequences this would have on herself, husband and children? Could the husband be so damn ignorant or equally playing along or probably the mastermind?

How does a clergyman live so recklessly in philandering with no regard for the blow back on his reputation, congregation and family? What possesses a married pastor to indulge in such escapades with a teenager, however loose she might have been?

What kind of a congregation of church elders and leadership pretends away such glaring misconducts from their head minister without calling him to order, or severely sanctioning him? What sort of Christian assembly accommodates shadiness from the pulpit?

I wish them all good luck as they continue to tarnish their respective images... Records have been kept here on earth and in Heaven. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Benekruku(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2019
[s]
Flier:
we will never get the true picture,it’s going to die a natural death
If you are raped you must tell immediately or keep silent forever
Telling later always ends in embarrassment for the victim and now Busolas marriage will never be the same again.Timi will probably divorce her within the next 2-3 years
[/s]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by seedsower(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.

there was 3 years gap, that changed the 17y story.

THAT IS IF WHAT KEMI SAID WAS THE TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
Whether it was consensual or not, if Busola was 17 years old at the time, Biodun Fatoyinbo raped her, statutory rape that is.
I think Kwara state operates the "penal code[PC]" of rape and not "criminal code [CC]" as is applicable in the south.
And according to Penal code, underage is 14yrs and below.
So technically IF IT WAS CONSENSUAL, THEN IT WASN'T A RAPE.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by enemyofprogress: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
princeade86:
and is a crime for busola to sue him or her family members can't react. is it good for ur family to keep mute during ur hard time that u need them most?
She has been commissioned to do the dirty job by handling the damaged control, alert don enter. If you know you know.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Oludon20: 9:20am On Jul 09, 2019
To me this Busola,Timi and his entire family do not know what they have brought upon themselves.Definitely they have not been going to court sessions. Lawyers will urge you on, collect your money even when they know you cannot win. By the time the Pastors' lawyers start asking some ridiculously intimate questions in court......na den the Babe n her Husband go know say day don break. Lawyers will even go to the extent of inviting numerous old friends of hers to prove she is promiscuous. The worst has been seen of the Pastor the remaining shame is for Timi n his family.....Its a pity

12 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Tareq1105: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Well as you all know, Popular investigative journalist will always do her findings well when it comes to matters like this. According to Kemi Olunloyo Findings about Busola and Pastor Fatoyinbo rape saga, She claim Busola sisters didnt postor involve their selves in the online campaign against the pastor, she also revealed that Busola and her family went to the church for a very long time before they decided to leave.

She also claim that according to findings, Busola Dakolo was always happy when pastor Fatoyinbo is around and this gave her sisters and her mother a suspicious actions against Busola.Kemi Olunloyo has done alot of findings about this rape allegation before concluding that Busola Dakolo was never raped it was consensual.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzqimy9FSfG/?hl=en

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/according-to-my-findings-busola-dakolo-was-never-raped-she-lied-kemi-olunloyo/

Mad woman.

See the person defending the Pastor.

My advice for Biodun is to just allow the sleeping dog to lie.

There's no point trying to defend himself. That, to me, will amount to a man of God telling lies.

It's not an easy decision for a happily married woman to come up with such allegation.

I don't want Biodun to create another issue because he will definitely do while trying to deny the obvious and such will further portray him in bad light.

He should turn to God for forgiveness because I believe the pastor did it.

He should ignore people like WereKemi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by MobilityExpress: 9:21am On Jul 09, 2019
So COZA didn't recruit Freeze again for media damage control services, na Kemi dem recruit, wawu grin. I believe he raped her and being a virgin that she was and the pastor sweet mouth that he his, she got attached to him after that. It's not a new phenomenon, sometimes rape victims get attached to their rapists and go back to them. Rape is complicated. But obviously, this man raped that girl. If them like they should put Kemi Crazinoloyo on their payroll for 12 years, it won't change the truth. They are obviously trying to sway public opinion away in her favor and turn it against her so the case can get buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by bosunjohns(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Tolexander:
It was a mutual consent between them.

are you for real?? Mutual consent with a 17 year old??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by MYHUBBY: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
should a married man and a pastor even have sex with a teenage lady that's not really expose at 17

what's wrong with Nigerians? rape or not that man is not fit to be called a pastor not to talk of owning a church

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by princeade86(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
enemyofprogress:
She has been commissioned to do the job by handling the damaged control, alert don enter. If you know you know.
busola or kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by crazygod(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Tareq1105:

Mad woman.

See the person defending the Pastor.

My advice for Biodun is to just allow the sleeping dog to lie.

There's no point trying to defend himself. That, to me, will amount to a man of God telling lies.

It's not an easy decision for a happily married woman to come up with such allegation.

I don't want Biodun to create another issue because he will definitely do while trying to deny the obvious and such will further portray him in bad light.

He should turn to God for forgiveness because I believe the pastor did it.

And what makes u think she was 'happily' married? I feel she did this to try and save her marriage after all the allegations levelled against her because her husband had diarrhea of the mouth. We all know timi's mouth no dey rest. If he doesn't criticise this pastor on social media, he will be extolling his wife too on social media, and I guess people decided to treat him fuvk up for him by laying allegations against his wife on infidelity. The lady had to save her marriage and call it rape.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Pipapi1: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
a sane person knows dat she wasn't raped. maybe d man promised her marriage back then and now dat she sees him been so successful she then thought now is d right time for payback

I think that's what happened.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by gnykelly(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
seunmsg:
She concluded that Busola wasn’t raped without providing a single evidence to support her conclusion. She also claimed that Biodun Fatoyinbo had consented sex with her at the age of 17. So, is Kemi not aware that sex with a minor is statutory rape? Even if the sex was consensual, why did Biodun Fatoyinbo deny ever having sex with her?

Anybody that believe the conclusion of this old, unstable, wretched, and attention seeking lady needs medical examination. She was simply paid by Fatoyinbo to come up with this nonsense.

May I ask you... What is the age of consent in Nigeria?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by DameB(f): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
jchioma:
Okay, Coza pastor didn't rape her, he was only fvcking busola whilst he is respectively married and pastoring her family.

Talk about the morality to stand on the pulpit after some rounds of hot s*x with a member to preach salvation of souls.

No wonder, religious houses have become a place for all manners of evil. If you can allow sexual immorality in the hallowed alter, you can do worse.

Yeah right........
Sexual immorality shouldn't be condoned in a church leader, after all Bible aside they do not condone it in members.
Saying he didn't rape but just had an affair, is that one talk. That one is still bad. He's a married man, pastor or not

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Adakintroy2: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2019
etrange:
Well, aunty Kemi wwould deliberately go against popular opinion cause that's where she'd get the attention she desires....

She might have her reasons though but coming out publicly to beg for money kind of cast some shadow of doubt on her judgements. Such desperation can do anything to satisfy its quest.

Just saying...

It's not easy to go against popular norm it'sself. But someone has to do it. You just trying to cast a shadow over her take on this matter. She is lucid enough. Her though not different from many out there.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by seunmsg(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
gnykelly:

May I ask you... What is the age of consent in Nigeria?

18 years.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by MobilityExpress: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
seedsower:

there was 3 years gap, that changed the 17y story.

THAT IS IF WHAT KEMI SAID WAS THE TRUTH

So you believe Kemi just like that? The same Kemi that said Davido and Chioma broke up, the same Kemi that says all kinds of rubbish without proof, just talk and invisible sources grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by emmasege: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

E.O.D.

End of Discussion. No one says it better than this.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by crazygod(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
MYHUBBY:
should a married man and a pastor even have sex with a teenage lady that's not really expose at 17

what's wrong with Nigerians? rape or not that man is not fit to be called a pastor not to talk of owning a church
This here is ur grouse. Not the RAPE allegation but the fact that a man of God is embroiled in adultery. U forget he is a man who can also be tempted. David who God called a man after His heart committed adultery and even killed the lady's husband yet from his lineage came our Lord Jesus Christ. RAPE is a crime. Adultery is between the pastor and God.

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by charlsecy(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:
I thought it's 14.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Adakintroy2: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2019
joseph1832:

Because she said 17. Is that not her version. What if fatoyibo came out and said she was 20 when the Event occured?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by megareal: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2019
Kemi has been commissioned. No question about that. Besides her last experience on accusing a Pastor ended badly with her in jail, so this time, she prefers to make money. There is no revelation in what she just said. She is speculating and is just casting doubts on Busola's testimony. Job well done Aunti Kemi. At least you will soon travel to the USA to treat your PSTDS.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Jubilancy(f): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2019
I might be wrong though but I feel that yes they might have had history and when he became a famous pastor she decided to blackmail him to get back at him when he fail to conceed she decided to damage his image.....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Stillthebest: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
a sane person knows dat she wasn't raped. maybe d man promised her marriage back then and now dat she sees him been so successful she then thought now is d right time for payback

One would wonder why any of her family members hasn't come out to support the claim. They are virtually distancing themselves from the claim. From day one, I didn't believe the story in totality. It looks like a business gone wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by chingymingy: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2019
partnerbizz5:

The one he denied already is it factless?
They had an affair simple.

Busola could have made a mistake with names or dates but the truth is, pastor slept with her.

I will cut to the chase; straight to the point.

There was an intercours.e. Yes there was.

But it wasn't rape. She was spellbound, star struck or hypnotized. She was stupid too even at 17.

WHY IS SHE BITTER NOW?

She feels Fatoyinbo took her virginity without sweating or spending. This is same virginity she could have auctioned even on e bay. Yes, people sell it. Check.

She felt pastor got it very cheap. That's why prostitutes will ask you:

" HOW MUCH YOU PAY ME YOU WAN TOUCH MY BRESS"?

HOW MUCH YOU PAY, YOU WAN FUC.K DOGGY?

They (women) want you to pay well, suffer or work hard to get the pusssy; let alone a virgin pusssy.

So Busola now feels cheated. She reasoned that the man is happy now after cheating her.
And she came to this realisation not too long ago.

Now, the only way of paying him back is to hurt him too. And the most effective way of hurting a pastor is through seex scandal.

If you allege he stole 2 billion dollars, it would gather no storm.

BUT WHY COME OUT NOW?

The husband Timi, heard of the "rape" lately. Maybe Busola got depressed and mood swings after the RECENT realisation that the pastor cheated her.

Timi felt bad. He felt cheated too for being served a second hand pusssy.

He could have eaten the pusssy first. So he encouraged her to hurt the pastor. That way both Timi and Busola would feel a bit better.

IT WAS NOT RAPE PEOPLE.

USE your senses.

THAT'S MY ANALYSIS as a self proclaimed behavioral therapist.

LEGAL VIEW:

Rape or even any sexual assault case cannot be proven against Fatoyinbo.

You can't prove a rape case without proving that there was a PENETRATION. See the case of Upahar vs State. See S.357 of CC etc. And it's been long. No medical evidence too.

Nothing will happen to Fatoyinbo. The only damage has happened already. And that's to his reputation.

We will soon forget it. Life goes on.

FINALLY, I DON'T SUPPORT RAPE. IT'S TRAGIC.

That's why it's considered a crime against humanity in International criminal law.

#SAYNOTORAPE.

Alaye you get time ooh

Anyways call/WhatsApp: 08038812699 or 08035684088 for your US used Laptops
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

As in total rubbish!

you meant where she claimed to be raped 1999 ,went to the pastor house same week same year to take care of a kid that was born 2002.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Busola Dakolo Was Not Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, She Lied by emmasege: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2019
crazygod:

And what makes u think she was 'happily' married? I feel she did this to try and save her marriage after all the allegations levelled against her because her husband had diarrhea of the mouth. We all know timi's mouth no dey rest. If he doesn't criticise this pastor on social media, he will be extolling his wife too on social media, and I guess people decided to treat him fuvk up for him by laying allegations against his wife on infidelity. The lady had to save her marriage and call it rape.
Why do I even think that Timi doesn't love his wife? If he did, they would have both handled this matter privately- forgive his wife and then the wife forgives the pastor. Can Timi swear on oath that he didn't also sleep with any lady before meeting Busola?

Busola should watch it because Timi might file for a divorce after this raised dust is long settled.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do I Really Look Like Wizkid? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Conversion To Islam / Cee-C Gets Marriage Pressure From Father, Goes On A Date Night In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.