Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... (963 Views)

The Biggest Mistake A Lady Can Make In Life Is To Marry A Poor Man- Nigeria Lady / The Greatest Mistake A Single Lady Will Make In Lagos Is / Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by Ilekokonit: 8:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Or to start envisaging a future stress free life with a woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by kunleweb: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2019
I agree
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by Aidejay(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Mother's love
Permanent

(See go and listen to DTunes-Gbese)
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by MJBOLT: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2019
the op is not talking of mother's love
Aidejay:
Mother's love Permanent

(See go and listen to DTunes-Gbese)
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by Davash222(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2019
The love of a woman taste as honey but last for a while.
Re: The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by khia: 3:53am On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:
Or to start envisaging a future stress free life with a woman

Unfortunately, we all take that risk when we enter in the game of love. Nobody's love is guaranteed. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by lyndaway(f): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2019
The heart of a woman is deep

1 Like

Re: The Biggest Mistake A Man Can Make Is To Think A Womans Love Is Permanent ...... by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2019
lyndaway:
The heart of a woman is deep

If the man is very lucky he will find the woman that actually love him and his soul but the problem is that the man don't really takes those type of women seriously or care about her, if a woman love, she love forever but along the line, someone broke her heart it will be hard for her to continue loving in the future, even if she met a good man in the future, it will take time, grand trust, focus for the woman to be able to love again, women are emotional soul, they love continuously but it is rare.... Girls remember things men forgets. . It reminds me of my ex girlfriend Good morning Nairaland. .

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused On The Action To Take Right Now Please Advise Needed (investment) / Young Couple Embarrassed By People After Being caught in the bush Making Out / I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.