Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

She Raped Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (32099 Views)

She Raped Me / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:20am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Well I guess I learned from the most aggressive people on the planet other than whites, besides I didn't mention a foul word in that post.grin

Just like a wayward kid in the ghettos... learning all the bad things. Do you smoke weed and do heroin too?

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Just like a wayward kid in the ghettos... learning all the bad things. Do you smoke weed and do heroin too?

I love edibles, it's legal in California. No thanks I don't want any of your heroin, you should leave that poison alone. Try edibles instead. Are you saying that Nigerians are ghetto just because most of YOU are poor?
Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 13, 2019
-
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:30am On Jul 13, 2019
AGUTT3:
What part of Nigeria is your boyfriend from?

Why?
Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 13, 2019
-
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:34am On Jul 13, 2019
AGUTT3:
What part of Nigeria is your boyfriend from?And do you think he's the love of your life? If so,what traits do you like about him?

Not only is he beautiful to look at tongue he has a beautiful heart. smiley
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In your haughtiness you don't even recognize sarcasm

Talking about horrible, try this one out for size #khiaaTheAmericanTrashbitch

Don't try to improve your grimmer with pidgin English that's our street language here. Just go back to any high school in your location and do the get enrolled again. I hear Los Angeles High School is quite good.

Can you get any dumber? You criticize American street English then show pride for your village Pigin English. Crazy! grin
Re: She Raped Me by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 13, 2019
-
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:06am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Guy you are hurting khiaa's feelings, she was this close to saying yes to you and you pushed her away these witty insults are most times painful forget that she's smiling to it but it hurts bro stop it

Do you think that re.tarded Bytch Boy could hurt my feelings? grin I don't have any feelings when it comes to him other than humor. He's a clown. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:09am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

I love edibles, it's legal in California. No thanks I don't want any of your heroin, you should leave that poison alone. Try edibles instead. Are you saying that Nigerians are ghetto just because most of YOU are poor?

I'm saying that Khiaa is ghetto not just cos YOU are a low life but cos that's where you really come from.

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:13am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Not only is he beautiful to look at tongue he has a beautiful heart. smiley

And you know this from half way around the world? Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:15am On Jul 13, 2019
AGUTT3:
Did you get my pm?

Be sure to take out an insurance policy for that heart of yours ASAP. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:17am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Do you think that re.tarded Bytch Boy could hurt my feelings? grin I don't have any feelings when it comes to him other than humor. He's a clown. grin

@deepfeel, there is your answer. Let's enjoy the whole like her bro

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:24am On Jul 13, 2019
AGUTT3:
What part of Nigeria is your boyfriend from?And do you think he's the love of your life? If so,what traits do you like about him?

Nairaland and he can give her cross continental orgasms just by his moniker grin grin grin
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:24am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm saying that Khiaa is ghetto not just cos YOU are a low life but cos that's where you really come from.

How do you know where I live? You really are that stupid to believe what anybody say without any proof of the truth .

BIGCOWHORN, why did you rape that man? I understand that you love the pe.nis but there are plenty of dong suckers like yourself in Nigeria. Raping that man was uncalled for.

Watch this clown edit this post. grin
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Nairaland and he can give her cross continental orgasms just by his moniker grin grin grin

AGUTT3 don't bother with that clown BIGCOWHORN he is jealous of any man who wants to converse with me. undecided
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:33am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

How do you know where I live? You really are that stupid to believe what anybody say without any proof is the truth .

BIGCOWHORN, why did you rape that man? I understand that you love the pe.nis but there are plenty of dong suckers like yourself in Nigeria. Raping that man was uncalled for.

Watch this clown edit this post. grin

Where is the post? All i see is a sentence from your dark mind, bitchy bitch? grin

What your friend talk about you below.

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:36am On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=80212078]

Where is the post? grin

What your friend talk about you. [/quote

Lol Bytch Boy
I just made the post with no proof just like your friend did.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:38am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:
Lol Bytch Boy
I just made the post with no proof just like your friend did.

Lol, old lady, you mean your friend from 2 years back. Don't beg me to start following you now and looking for your likes and shares
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:40am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Where is the post? All i see is a sentence from your dark mind, bitchy bitch? grin

What your friend talk about you below.

My name is nowhere in that post.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, old lady, you mean your friend from 2 years back. Don't beg me to start following you now and looking for your likes and shares

You already follow me dummy. You are strung out and obsessed with me. You won't stop You can't stop. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:45am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

AGUTT3 don't bother with that clown BIGCOWHORN he is jealous of any man who wants to converse with me. undecided

AGUTT3 I see she is already quoting you on other threads and acting all nice without a though to her imaginary Nigerian boyfriend. I guess you will now join the long queue of her exs. Be sure to mention me when you tell you heart felt story about this old lady's love you quite open a guy so it must come.

Accept my condolence in advance.

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:47am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You already follow me dummy. You are strung out and obsessed with me. You won't stop You can't stop. grin

I don't wanna stop. I wanna keep fvcking you up the ass all over Nairaland. Sweet

And look out. Someone wants a green card. Remember you got no pix up so there is nothing to fall in love with but the America in all you sentences grin grin grin .

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:49am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Smart girl. Now look for your name in this sentence below

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:53am On Jul 13, 2019
AGUTT3:
i dont think you are going to like me , i'm fair .did you get my pm?

You are ok, but I do love the chocolate. smiley
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:55am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Smart girl. Now look for your name in this sentence below

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 2:58am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You know the funny part? I was talking to a guy who asked me why i was attacking you so badly when the lady mentioned me and dropped her thunder.

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I don't wanna stop. I want you to keep fvcking me up the ass all over Nairaland. Sweet

And look out. I don't want a green card. Remember you got no pix up there but I have fallen in love with your thoughts not because you are an American grin grin grin .

Bytch Boy I could never feel the same way about your sorry Bytch azz. SORRY!! grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:04am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You are ok, but I do love the chocolate. smiley

Of course, you do. Don't forget, apart from your current Naija boyfriend you already have a lawyer BF who turns you on by his moniker alone. Do you want me to copy your comment abut that one and post here to refresh your memory?

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 3:08am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Of course, you do. Don't forget, apart from your current Naija boyfriend you already have a lawyer BF who turns you on by his moniker alone. Do you want me to copy your comment abut that one and post here to refresh your memory?

Why should I mind, I posted it eventhough you put your own meaning into it? Here let me help you.

Hi Buncher, it's been a long time since I heard from you. Just seeing your name excited me.

Is it something like that,?
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:10am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Bytch Boy I could never feel the same way about your sorry Bytch azz. SORRY!! grin

Do stop editing my posts will you. I already know you infinite capacity for lying, stealing and deception. I'm even aware of your desprate need fro attention and love being such a spiteful old lady with no friends in actual life. There's nothing to prove here.

Apology accepted anyway. Just be careful, you been flaunting that green card long enough that even beggars target you right here. Just be careful and above all, always try to sound original grin grin grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Why should I mind, I posted it eventhough you put your own meaning into it?

You posted the same thing in pet section, in Romance section, In food section and in Culture... this Bucherstab guy giving you erection orgasm just by the sight of his moniker. Am I wrong?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / 'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.