Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

She Raped Me - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (32166 Views)

She Raped Me / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hahaha

How far? You no marry again?

Me marry this American jobless low life when I have better here in Germany.

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:21am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm why are you always quick to make it clear that its all done for laughs are u afraid Mr Martin or whoever your baby is might feel you are falling for bigcowhorn? smiley

Ok, I just lost respect for you. You don't know my culture but anyone who does know that playing the dozens is all fun and games with no heart feeling intended.

If you read my last post I stated that we met from me playing the dozens on another guy which would imply that he now knows what it is about.
How on Earth could you think I could be falling for Bytch Boy? I couldn't fall for a guy who I view as a Bytch. Use your critical thinking here.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, I just lost respect for you. You don't know my culture but anyone who does know that playing the dozens is all fun and games with no heart feeling intended.

If you read my last post I stated that we met from me playing the dozens on another guy which would imply that he now knows what it is about.
How on Earth could you think I could be falling for Bytch Boy? I couldn't fall for a guy who I view as a Bytch. Use your critical thinking here.

This one no know her culture again. She think say wetin dey play doezen for her dirty hood na American affair. Make una help warn this old cargo wey dey masturbate upandan with my moniker ooo
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Haba it was just a harmless question you don't have to sound that way I understand the game you two are playing perfectly, looks like the question was too deep grin forget it Ms khiaa
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Haba it was just a harmless question you don't have to sound that way I understand the game you two are playing perfectly, looks like the question was too deep grin forget it Ms khiaa

The question was an insult to me. sad

On another note. What does Haba mean?
Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:33am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

This one no know her culture again. She think say wetin dey play doezen for her dirty hood na American affair. Make una help warn this old cargo wey dey masturbate upandan with my moniker ooo

grin grin

You are hooked. This one is a correct desperado. Her type is all over Black American dating sites. Can't you see as she types bitch as bytch and retard as re.tard? She is used to being banned for such words on American websites. Doesn;t even know such bans don;t apply here.
Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

The question was an insult to me.

Haba means you must have respect first before you can take insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

Clear road, you be man. German robot like you never forget Naija grin

Khiaa you dey see my man so?
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

The question was an insult to me. sad

Hmm didn't know your heart was that sensitive, noted

Haba is an expression in Hausa language, to show you are kind of surprised or a bit confused
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:38am On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

grin grin

You are hooked. This one is a correct desperado. Her type is all over Black American dating sites. Can't you see as she types bitch as bytch and retard as re.tard? She is used to being banned for such words on American websites. Doesn;t even know such bans don;t apply here.

You dumbazz, read the NL rules, everything that you typed is against NL rules which shows the moderators aren't doing their jobs. Just to let you know I never posted Re.tard as Slow Poke.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:39am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Haba is an expression in Hausa language, to show you are kind of surprised or a bit confused

Surprised she's a fifth hand wh.ore? I'm not.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:40am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You dumbazz, read the NL rules, everything that you typed is against NL rules which shows the moderators aren't doing their jobs.

Why don't you go and call them to work for you grin
Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:41am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

You dumbazz, read the NL rules, everything that you typed is against NL rules which shows the moderators aren't doing their jobs. Just to let you know I never posted Re.tard as Slow Poke.

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Hell no, I'm not surprised.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:43am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Why don't you go and call them to work for you grin

I'll leave that for you and your re.tarded bytches.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:45am On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

grin grin

Sharp guy. Yeah, I noticed that.... Retard, Retarded, bitch, Ass. She tends to disguise them like she's had a long history of playing rough on American websites where such words are particularly banned.
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 11:47am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Am not playing the dozen game you two are playing o leave me out of it grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:47am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

I'll leave that for you and your re.tarded bytches.

Take a look an this new example above.

CC: Anchor111

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not playing the dozen game you two are playing o leave me out of it grin

Carry you ludo and dice and got back to California and play belle full.

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Clear road, you be man. German robot like you never forget Naija grin

Khiaa you dey see my man so?

Yes, he clearly stated that Haba means "Surprised".
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 11:51am On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

Ms khiaa this translation is false grin
Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Take a look an this new example above.

CC: Anchor111

I don see am ooo. I read where you dey talk about her CV wey you carry for head. Wetin be that?
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

My heart isn't sensitive but disgusted.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ms khiaa this translation is false grin

Thanks luv.
Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 11:55am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Yes, he clearly stated that Haba means "Surprised".

Haba, you definitely have English reading problems.

Now interject that Haba with "surprised" how does it sound to you?
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:56am On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:
My heart isn't sensitive but disgusted.

Haba, your heart is already dead to all and nay feelings. I'm disgusted. cool
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 11:58am On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

Her heart and brain don die since how she go understand? This one is useless to both man and beast.

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
khiaa:

Thanks luv.

Baba deepfeel your moniker has been captured for use in boasting on other threads. You are now the baby who invited her to Nigeria 2 months ago.

Re: She Raped Me by Anchor111: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Baba deepfeel your moniker has been captured for use in boasting on other threads. You are now the baby who invited her to Nigeria 2 months ago.

If she's got a love for Nigeria invite her for a couple of weeks and quench the itch between her legs. How hard can that be?
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

If she's got a love for Nigeria invite her for a couple of weeks and quench the itch between her legs. How hard can that be?

So she will steal all my property when I sleep off abi? Do you hate me or what?
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Anchor111:

I said haba is an expression, it's not a word it's a sound Hausa people make to show they are kind of surprised or confused or not sure or something, khiaa hope u understand
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Haba shocked tell me about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / She Never Apologises: I Am Thinking Of Ending This Relationship.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.