Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

She Raped Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Raped Me (32299 Views)

She Raped Me / Nairaland She Raped Me!!! / She Raped Me And Begged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
adamskutty:
when i was like u and mastered the act of beefing cheesy

You so blindly overlooked the fact that the post was in response to her post to me.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

Yet you are blind to the fact that your sisters never stop mentioning my name but you have a problem when I do the same.
Am aware of that, but seems like u love the trouble my sisters are giving you too, make it all fun not hate, cause I noticed when u are bored u come here to have fun , I mean that's all I want from you ladies
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

Just how long were you in New York to get all of this wisdom on Americans? Let me clue you on something. The states aren't really United, just like Nigeria has different cultures America has different cultures and beliefs depending on the region a person lives in.

Let me clue you in on something. The States in the union known as the United states have not been united in the nearly 3 centuries since that land got independence form Britain. What holds up north doesn't hole down south and what is on the East coast isn't on the West coast. Each state even has its own laws and policing system!

Lemme ask you this. If your president and Vice President dies today who takes over? I bet you will have to make friends with goggle to find that out. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am aware of that, but seems like u love the trouble my sisters are giving you too, make it all fun not hate, cause I noticed when u are bored u come here to have fun , I mean that's all I want from you ladies

No human being on this earth loves to be insulted horribly for any reason... and by multiple people too. When she cannot take it she just stays away a while. But what's the best defense in this situation....

Khiaa: "it all fun to me. I love playing the dozen in my country."

Bigcowhorn: "Thunder fire your lying ass there"
Re: She Raped Me by Deepfeel(m): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

No human being on this earth loves to be insulted horribly for any reason... and by multiple people too. When she cannot take it she just stays away a while. But what's the best defense in this situation....

Bigcowhorn she's a loner here, hope all this verbal fights won't leave a permanent bitter taste for Nigerians in her heart, lets show her some love from mother land Africa, our blood runs in her too
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Bytch Boy, some of us have jobs and can't stay on here like you and your re.tard gang can. I will come here an slice you to pieces on my breaks though. Speaking of breaks, I have to go. I will continue to destroy you and your re.tard gang during lunchtime.

1 Like

Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

Bytch Boy, some of us have jobs and can't stay on here like you and your re.tard gang can. I will come here an slice you to pieces on my breaks though. Speaking of breaks, I have to go. I will continue to destroy you and your re.tard gang during lunchtime.

Wait wait, Old lady you mean you are not your own boss? You work for someone who sets time for you? A boss you obey like a bitch girl? grin grin grin

Make una help me see this American super bitch wey say I be black slave for having the coolest boss ever who is also on Narialand. Lol

Old lady, go and come back. I'll be waiting. I do all my biz online and I'm always on PC with your matter open in a browser window night and day. If you like come back at 2 midnight. If i don't hear from you i will come looking. You don buy market.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

It's 12 pm now LA time. Let's see when your lunch time is and when you get off work. Could be you are one of the many modern black slaves that work endlessly for peanuts. I'll be the judge of that
Re: She Raped Me by adamskutty(m): 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

You so blindly overlooked the fact that the post was in response to her post to me.
well! u could have choose to ignore her post
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 10:26pm On Jul 10, 2019
adamskutty:
well! u could have choose to ignore her post

And I could choose to address her.
Re: She Raped Me by adamskutty(m): 10:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

ok o, ur choice ooo, young lady! cheesy
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

You again! Better go back to serving white people before they sack you ass.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 10:59pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You again! Better go back to serving white people before they sack you ass.

I'm on salary and I work for the county so they can't do shyt. Mind your own business Bytch. By the way Nigeria is 8 hours ahead of Calfornia, you don't know anything dumbazz. It's 3:07 pm here so it should be 11:07pm there.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 11:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

It's 12 pm now LA time. Let's see when your lunch time is and when you get off work. Could be you are one of the many modern black slaves that work endlessly for peanuts. I'll be the judge of that
It's the Nigerian nurses who work like slaves over here, but they are paid decent pay unlike you who work like a slave for pennies, that if you are lucky enough to find a job and not leeching off of your parents.
Re: She Raped Me by Generalpatton: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not a sir.
Ma m/madam rather
Re: She Raped Me by bejeria101(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not a sir.

How on earth do you ask someone you don't know for money? No offense.
Re: She Raped Me by Adaibeku(f): 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2019
khiaa:

That would still be a dis on you considering you are a prostitute.

Khiaa angry angry
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 12:44am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

I'm on salary and I work for the county so they can't do shyt. Mind your own business Bytch. By the way Nigeria is 8 hours ahead of Calfornia, you don't know anything dumbazz. It's 3:07 pm here so it should be 11:07pm there.

You are on salary? You work for the country so can't do shit but you do shit?

You are so hypocritical and so dumb it hurts me just to think about it. Enjoy your minimum wage bytchy girl. If you are still confused about global timing with respect to US time read again my last lengthy to you grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 12:47am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not a sir.

Well, send him dollars, what the hell is wrong with you or are you not an American richy rich no more?
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 12:49am On Jul 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You are so hypocritical and so dumb it hurts me just to think about it. Enjoy your minimum wage bytchy girl. If you are still confused about global timing with respect to US time read again my last lengthy to you grin

You dumb azz all you have to do is look at your clock then check California time. Salary jobs aren't minimum wage stupid. If you were ever in the US it was only for a few weeks because you didn't learn anything.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Well, send him dollars, what the hell is wrong with you or are you not an American richy rich no more?

He's your brother, you lend him a helping hand.
You see why I post after midnight your time, because it's 4:51 here and I am finishing up, and getting ready to clock out. Can your dumbazz understand that?
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

You see why I post after midnight your time, because it's 4:51 here and I am finishing up, and getting ready to clock out. Can your dumbazz understand that?

You should learn to stay in your region or don't you have dollarland that you should be disturbing us here on Nairaland at midnight?.

Give the guy begging you some money or shut up and keep work 12 hours a day for some white guy. grin
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:02am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

You dumb azz all you have to do is look at your clock then check California time. Salary jobs aren't minimum wage stupid. If you were ever in the US it was only for a few weeks because you didn't learn anything.

If you like let it be for only a few days in you creepy mind, like I care what goes on in that dark hole, lol. Stop looking at my ass a moment and post a picture of office so we may see.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:04am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

I'm not a sir.

Apparently he too thinks you have balls and a dick down there. Just like my boss thought grin Wonder why
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

You talk too much at midnight.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:11am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

He's your cousin 5 generations removed and begging you and your dollars directly. Do something crack head.
Re: She Raped Me by Bigcowhorn: 1:14am On Jul 11, 2019
khiaa:

It's the Nigerian nurses who work like slaves over here, but they are paid decent pay unlike you who work like a slave for pennies, that if you are lucky enough to find a job and not leeching off of your parents.

I don't earn a living in Naira Lol, Guess again then carry your stupid ancient slave bitchy bitch. Take a photo of your nice neat office with Nairaland written somewhere and upload it here make we see.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 1:59am On Jul 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If you like let it be for only a few days in you creepy mind, like I care what goes on in that dark hole, lol. Stop looking at my ass a moment and post a picture of office so we may see.

What in the world makes you feel that I need to prove anything to a roach like you?
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You should learn to stay in your region or don't you have dollarland that you should be disturbing us here on Nairaland at midnight?.

Give the guy begging you some money or shut up and keep work 12 hours a day for some white guy. grin

Only Nigerians work those hours for 2 dollars a day. The only one who is disturbing you is you. You are the one who keeps jumping your azz to posts that I made to other people. So drop dead loser.
Re: She Raped Me by khiaa(f): 2:05am On Jul 11, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I said county stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Edo Men / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. / Jagged Edge (romance, Fiction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.