Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Keep Begging [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Keep Begging [Picture] (3478 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
The pictures are below.

I keep begging Nigerian youths to improve their written English, learn graphic design, and use their phones to write.

I'll show you an example how I do it even while lying on my bed. Mind you, I'm currently lying on my bed as I type this.

What do you know in life? Find it and teach it. Then turn it to money. Most times, I no longer stress myself.

When I was writing the book EX-BACK, I lied on my bed, opened Google and searched for lots of questions asked by men who are looking for ways to get their exes back and answered them within a couple of hours, opened Photoshop and designed a book cover for it. See below.

I sell these books on our site and some on Amazon. I'll show you how just 1 book I uploaded this month made 41k without promo or email list, but organic purchase.

I reveal these open secrets because some Nigerian youths have lost hope in making legit money but illegal money. They think legit money is too hard, so they resort to scam and other illegal means.

I have a reason for not revealing all my books or earnings. If these little ones don't motivate you, the big ones will make you depressed with envy.

"If a human can't be motivated by what another human achieved, he will surely be envious and hateful." — Joe Clef, 2019.

Motivate yourself and get the ball rolling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
That's 41k without doing a single thing. In a month, that one book will fetch more than 100k without doing anything and from year to year. This is called "Online Real Estate."

If you currently don't have an online real estate, please, save money, and buy a computer to get started. All the free info you to start are on Google and YouTube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by NeekolazWorld(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2019
So na you be Joe Clef? It's alright.
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
So na you be Joe Clef? It's alright.
Not really. Joe Clef is a fictional character — just like James Bond or JK Rowlings. It's a pen name by my boss. I'm just ordinary iLegend (the PRO of my oga).
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
If you're a man an you're a 1 minute man, don't be shy, my oga, Joe Clef, has the solution.

Book Number 1

Do you want to naturally and permanently cure your PE and last as long as you want in bed? If yes, download the free version of Lasticle to see what is inside.

Download Lasticle Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
What about how to chat with a woman? Don't worry, he has it too.

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
Just tell us you want to advertise your new book,we go understand...... Meanwhile,you promised writing a book on proper punctuations,I still dey wait.
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Damentia:
Just tell us you want to advertise your new book,we go understand...... Meanwhile,you promised writing a book on proper punctuations,I still dey wait.
The book has been split to 4 books. Too big for one book.

Book 1 will focus on grammar rules.
Book 2 is on spelling mistakes — American Eng. Vs British Eng. Vs Nigerians' blunders.
Book 3 is on punctuations.
Book 4 is on learning new vocabularies with memory improvement mnemonics like the memory palace and so on.

It will be cheap — 5k for each. 20k for the 4-in-1 book.

Not a bad investment if you ask me. Work in progress

1 Like

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by NeekolazWorld(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
iLegendd:
Not really. Joe Clef is a fictional character — just like James Bond or JK Rowlings. It's a pen name by my boss. I'm just ordinary iLegend (the PRO of my oga).

Oh okay nice.
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2019
Man, this is lit.

1 Like

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by latram4ever(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2019
Just imagine the mastery of what's on book 1,3, 4 plus learning graphics and writing a book. Damn! Even if buhari forcefully put Ruga into effect, e no concern me...

1 Like

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2019
Callertunez: ILege.ndd, I'm really asking a lot... But please, when I was completing registration, I was asked for my bank location, I entered Nigeria but got a reply that I should choose the option of "I don't have a bank" something like that.... That online transfer is not possible in my region.... Need clarification... Thank you
Visit www.payoneer.com and create an account. When you are done, they will give you a US account. Now, go back to Amazon, choose US as your bank's country, then fill in the account details you got from Payoneer.

When you are done, you'll need to fill the tax form. For that, read this post we made with step-by-step screenshots on how to do it. https://wetclef.com/topic592.html
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by Callertunez: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Visit www.payoneer.com and create an account. When you are done, they will give you a US account. Now, go back to Amazon, choose US as your bank's country, then fill in the account details you got from Payoneer.

When you are done, you'll need to fill the tax form. For that, read this post we made with step-by-step screenshots on how to do it. https://wetclef.com/topic592.html
ok thank you very much.... I already registered payoneer... But don't have an account number or what no.... I hope I did the right thing
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 4:07pm On Jul 10, 2019
cool
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
Callertunez:
ok thank you very much.... I already registered payoneer... But don't have an account number or what no.... I hope I did the right thing
Click on Global Payment Services and you'll see your account details.

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
chizzypresh:
cool
Why are your innocent breasts trying to tear your shirt on your DP? Please, bring them out to breathe — don't be wicked like Buhari.
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2019
iLegendd:
The pictures are below.

I keep begging Nigerian youths to improve their written English, learn graphic design, and use their phones to write.

I'll show you an example how I do it even while lying on my bed. Mind you, I'm currently lying on my bed as I type this.

What do you know in life? Find it and teach it. Then turn it to money. Most times, I no longer stress myself.

When I was writing the book EX-BACK, I lied on my bed, opened Google and searched for lots of questions asked by men who are looking for ways to get their exes back and answered them within a couple of hours, opened Photoshop and designed a book cover for it. See below.

I sell these books on our site and some on Amazon. I'll show you how just 1 book I uploaded this month made 41k without promo or email list, but organic purchase.

I reveal these open secrets because some Nigerian youths have lost hope in making legit money but illegal money. They think legit money is too hard, so they resort to scam and other illegal means.

I have a reason for not revealing all my books or earnings. If these little ones don't motivate you, the big ones will make you depressed with envy.

"If a human can't be motivated by what another human achieved, he will surely be envious and hateful." — Joe Clef, 2019.

I want to buy the PDF version boss

1 Like

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2019
joeeee240:

I want to buy the PDF version boss
Sadly, we don't sell all our books to the Naija market anymore for an undisclosed reason. To see the ones we are selling, visit https://shop.wetclef.com
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Why are your innocent breasts trying to tear your shirt on your DP? Please, bring them out to breathe — don't be wicked like Buhari.

Huh undecided
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by joeeee240(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Sadly, we don't sell all our books to the Naija market anymore for an undisclosed reason. To see the ones we are selling, visit https://shop.wetclef.com

I'm looking for products specifically about exes
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2019
joeeee240:

I'm looking for products specifically about exes
Since you're venturing into book business, I'd advise you to spend the money in hiring a ghostwriter to write a book on that topic for you. In the end, you'll read and learn from it and at the same time sell it on Amazon because you own it.

In our case, you don't own it. Anyway, our ex-back book is 15k. No addition, no subtraction. Works like magic.
Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by Laslasfreshness: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by Callertunez: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
iLegendd:
Click on Global Payment Services and you'll see your account details.
thank you.. You too much

1 Like

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2019
Two days later, the book has moved from 41k to 70k. Before 15th of this month, it should make 100k. Before the end of the month, by God's grace, this one book may make 200k or more.

If I run an ad to it, it will make at least a million a month, but Amazon declined my ads saying blah blah blah blah, so I have no choice than rely on organic sales.

The moral of the story is: one book can make you more money than some first class graduates earn in a month.

Compare the stress these graduates go through by waking early in the morning and going to work. I really pity a graduate who refuses to join this business.

Abi to type for English dey hard you? Shey you go school? Oya, use your academical background and do something.

2 Likes

Re: I Keep Begging [Picture] by lookyzy: 4:47am On Jul 11, 2022
The pictures are below.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Met A Guy And He Bought Me A Car Same Day’ – Nigerian Lady, Reveals / What's The Weirdest Thing You Have Ever Done With Your Partner ? / What Could Be The Cause Of A Boil Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.