Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) (3152 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONAL

TOPIC: Your Vision

TEXT:
"2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it."(KJV+ Hab 2:2)

Vision gives birth to focus and expectation. Your focus and expectations determines what you see. Vision distinguishes you from others and gives you a place in life and Destiny. The Vision for your Home is what make your home. The Vision for your Marriage is what keeps and strengthens the family.

What kind of marriage do you want?
What kind of Family do you want to raise? What extent do you want your business to go? All depends on their respective visions. Don't just be interested in having any job, getting married to anyone and having any kind of Children. Have a Vision for your life and work towards it. God is faithful to make them come to pass

Your vision for your marriage will determine who get attracted to you or who you get attracted to. Your vision for your children will determine what is tolerated at your Home. Your Vision for job will determine How you study in School or educate yourself.
Having a vision without writing it down is just like not having one. *So......Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it."(KJV+ Hab 2:2)*

PRAYER:
By The Power in The Blood of Jesus, I am committed to writing My Visions and By The Grace in our Lord Jesus I see them come to pass in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION :
Am Committed to my Vision for life.
I excel in all I do, I triumph daily by Mercy and Grace.
I see My Visions come to pass Early.
Am a Success, Am a Blessing, Am Protected and I win Daily.
Am a Child of God.
Glory to Yahweh!

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorLawr @pst_lawr

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 01, 2019

TOPIC: It will surely Come, it will not tarry

TEXT:
"3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry."
(KJV+ Hab 2:3)

There will be a time for the manifestation of every pre conceived plan and expectations if you faint not. Waiting upon the Lord for the manifestations is not a wasted effort if our hope is on the Word of God. *"5 I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope."(KJV+ Ps 130:5)*

Always Remember that No one can receive anything except its given to them from Heaven (John 3:27). God is committed to deliver The best you can see and expect. The question is what do you see? What are you doing about what you saw? Can you be diligent in your work to make the Vision a reality? *"4 He who has a slack hand becomes poor, But the hand of the diligent makes rich."(NKJV Pr 10:4)*

Patience is what make champions. The ability to work harder after putting in your best without getting the required result is indeed a required virtue. *"36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise."(KJV+ Heb 10:36)*
Don't give up, Never Give up on your Dreams and Vision. Fight till your last breath.
Are you still breathing ? then Hope is Must!

PRAYER :
Father, my Hope and anchor is on you Give Me the required Strength and Favour I need to fulfill my Destiny in The Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION :
Am a success, My life and testimony becomes good news that bring people to Jesus. Am tirelessly focus on my dreams and Visions. I see them come to pass in Christ Jesus on this Earth. Am Protected and I win daily in Christ Jesus by His Grace and Mercy. Glory to God.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE TO NIGERIA!

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 02, 2019

TOPIC : Strengthened Focus

TEXT:
"15 for all the land which you see I give to you and your descendants forever."
(NKJV Ge 13:15)

Who you follow determines what follows you. Who you listen to determines how far you go in Life and Destiny. The strength of your Focus determines what you can see. What inspired your View will determine your focus. *"14 And the LORD said to Abram, after Lot had separated from him: “Lift your eyes now and look from the place where you are— northward, southward, eastward, and westward;"(NKJV Ge 13:14)*

What you don't see, you can't work on them. What you don't work on, you can't posess. It doesn't work by Your Desire after Dreaming Big, It's The Work that accompany Big Dreams make them a reality. *"4 The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich."(NKJV Pr 13:4)*

Only the Word of God has the ability to renew your mind to see clearly what is good and acceptable by All and The Almighty (Rom. 12:2). Only the Word can make the eye of your mind Pure.
*"22 "If your eye is pure, there will be sunshine in your soul.*
*23 But if your eye is clouded with evil thoughts and desires, you are in deep spiritual darkness. And oh, how deep that darkness can be!"(TLB Mat 6:22-23)*

PRAYER :
Father By Your Mercy, Strengthen my Focus with your Word in the Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION :
Am not distracted by distracting forces, My Focus is strengthened by The Word of God. My heart is Pure, I do the right things daily. I prosper in doing good, I excel in being nice. Am a success, Protected and Royalty in Christ Jesus. Glory to God.

#LiftedbyMercy #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2019

TOPIC : Be Spiritual & Diligent in Service

TEXT : "5 The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want."(KJV+ Prov 21:5)

Your input determines your output in Life and Destiny. Another Word for Deligent is Hard Work. There no Genuine Labour that brings mega returns that is Soft work. Every Genuine Labour you do softly will pay you softly. True Prosperity and Success is not only about desires, You have to Work it out in planning and execution. *"4 The soul of a lazy man desires, and has nothing; But the soul of the diligent shall be made rich."(NKJV Pr 13:4)*

Yes planning is Good, execution of the plans is excellent but you need to be diligent in seeking The Breath of the Almighty for deep understanding into mysteries in your field of Work Daily. *"8 But there is a spirit in man, And the breath of the Almighty gives him understanding."(NKJV Job 32:cool*

The Breath of the Almighty is gotten by your ability to sit down quietly in His Presence and Worship Him like a baby while you enquire at His tables Daily.
*"15 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not."(KJV+ Isa 30:15)*
Don't just be a diligent individual in service be a Spiritual Diligent Man or Woman in Service. Jesus really Loves you.

PRAYER :
Father Am sorry for being so much in haste, Breath on me for deep understanding in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION :
My Attention is fixed on the Father of lights in whom there is no turning. Am diligent in service by His Grace and I succeed in all I do by His Mercies. The breath of the Almighty gives me access into deep mysteries for my profit. Am a success, Protected and Royalty with Power in Christ Jesus. Glory to God!

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorLawr @pst_lawr #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2019

TOPIC : Faith, Work and Love in Vision

TEXT :
"14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?"
(KJV+ Jam 2:14)

Your Works proves your believe in your Vision. Words without corresponding Actions is hypocrisy. What you do is who you are because Faith in your Vision will proof itself by Action....
*"14 My friends, what good is it for one of you to say that you have faith if your actions do not prove it? Can that faith save you?"(GNT Jam 2:14)*

What you do daily determines how close you are in manifesting your Visions. You must proof your Faith in your Vision by your daily Actions... *For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also."(KJV+ Jam 2:26)*

Love energises and gives life to Your Vision by bringing you in union with God when you live in Love. *" And we ourselves know and believe the love which God has for us. God is love, and those who live in love live in union with God and God lives in union with them."(GNT 1Jn 4:16)*.
Faith, Hope birthed by Works and Love are indeed needed in your Vision. It shall come to pass in Jesus Name.

PRAYER :
Father I ask for The required Grace and Mercy to do the Work needed for the actualization of My Visions in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION :
I receive the Required Grace and Mercy to do the Work needed for the actualization of my Visions. Am full of Love, I do right daily. Am a success, Am protected, Am a Winner and Royalty With Power in Christ Jesus. Glory to God

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorLawr @pst_lawr #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2019

TOPIC : Seed Time in Vision

TEXT :
"1 To everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven:"
(NKJV Ec 3:1)

Nothing just happen. The type of seed sown determines The time for The harvest. The seed here is your Vision, So you should be sensitive to the season and The time for the manifestation of your Vision because.. *"If the clouds are full of rain, They empty themselves upon the earth; And if a tree falls to the south or the north, In the place where the tree falls, there it shall lie."(NKJV Ec 11:3)*

Your daily Focused Labour on your Vision is like watering a seed. There will be time for Your harvest because there is... *"A time to plant, And a time to pluck what is planted;"(NKJV Ec 3:2b)*

Don't observe the circumstances to doubt but do all you have to do daily towards your Vision in Faith. Your time of celebration will come, Your time of laughter will come, Your time for reaping will surely come if you keep working on that your God given Vision even in tears. *"5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.*
*6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."(KJV+ Ps 126:5-6)*

PRAYER:
By The Blood of Jesus every Power or Authority against my God given Vision be destroyed now in The Name of Jesus.

DECLARATION:
Am sensitive to the time and seasons. I sow in peace and I reap with Joy. My life is upward and forward life only in Christ Jesus. I win daily, I possess my possessions daily. I water my Vision daily. Am a Success, Am protected in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah �

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorNkemrinim #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2019

TOPIC : The Force of Diligence in Vision

TEXT : "27 The slothful man roasteth not that which he took in hunting: but the substance of a diligent man is precious."
(KJV+ Prov 12:27)

Diligence beautify and give quality to Your Vision. How hard you work on your Vision determines how precious your vision will appears to all and what you get out of that Vision. *"27 If you are lazy, you will never get what you are after, but if you work hard, you will get a fortune."(GNT Prov 12:27)*

The Value you place on your Vision determines How hard you work to make them come to pass. When you Diligently seek The good of Your Vision daily you Find Favour *"27 He that diligently seeketh good procureth favor: but he that seeketh mischief, it shall come unto him."(KJV+ Prov 11:27)*

Your daily Actions is like watering or ignoring a seed. Everything is your invention. What you do daily is what count tomorrow. Working Diligently on your Vision is required of you for the Physical Manifestation of That Vision. Our greatest Helper is the Holy Spirit, you can't have Him if you don't accept Jesus sacrifice for you. Accept Jesus Today! Contact us if you want to accept Jesus Today!

PRAYER:
Father Lord have mercy on me. Am sorry for any act of Laziness as regard my Vision. Help me to be Diligent always in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION :
Am diligent in all I do by His Grace and I prosper at my Vision Daily by His Mercies. Am not slothful, Am Wise and Hard Working in Christ Jesus. Am a Success, I win daily, Am Royalty with proof in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah �

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorNkem @pst_nkem
#Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2019

TOPIC : Getting Your Desires

TEXT :
""4 Delight yourself in the LORD, And He will give you the desires and petitions of your heart."
(AMP Ps 37:4)

Your Joyfulness and Gladness determines your supply. Whatsoever that is against your Joy is against Your Supply. When you don't serve The LORD with Joyfulness and Gladness, You are opening a door to serve your enemies in hunger, thirst and unclothedness . (Deut. 28:47-48)

In close relationship with the Holy Spirit you will discover that the Holy Spirit is Full of Joy and gladness. I was erroneously taught that we have to be sorrowful when we feel the presence of God but Our so Loving and Joyful Holy Spirit gave me a warning not to grief Him again with my tears of sorrow. . So when you feel or expecting HIS Presence instead of being sorrowful, jump with Joy!

In every circumstances Be Joyful, Make merry, Be Happy and Rejoice in the Lord and He will give You the Desires of your heart because.... *with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."(KJV+ Isa 12:3)*
It doesn't matter where you are now, you can effect a change now by Praise fulness, Joyfulness and Gladness. *"Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice."(KJV+ Phil 4:4)*

PRAYER:
Our Father in Heaven I want to serve you in Joyfulness and Gladness of Heart. Help me Daddy in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I serve the Lord with Joyfulness and Gladness of Heart and I see the desires of my heart by His Grace and Mercy. THE LORD is My Shepherd so I shall not want. Am a Success, I win daily and Am Royalty with proof in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah �

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorNkem @pst_nkem #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2019

TOPIC: Led in Peace

TEXT:
"12 You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace;"
(NIV Isa 55:12a)

Your Peace of Mind is determined by who You Obey. Jesus is the Prince of Peace. You can test all suggestions you Recieve from your inner self with Peace. Decisions taken without peace, hardly gives peace of mind. Never do things without Genuine Peace of The Mind Because Holy Spirit of God leads us with Peace.

Don't Let the oppositions, challenges or Circumstances make your heart be troubled Trust in The LORD Always. Rest in the Peace that is in Christ Jesus by Faith and dont be afraid. *"27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."(NIV Jn 14:27)*

Your Genuine Obedience to God gives Genuine Peace and Prosperity. Don't live fake life and expect Genuine Peace of God. Submit to God's plan, direction, and Leading so you can be at Peace With God and Yourself . This is The sure way of Prosperity in all you do expecially in your God given Vision. *"21 “Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you."(NIV Job 22:21)*

PRAYER :
Oh God by your Grace and Mercy, I want to be attentive to your instructions Daily and obey them. Help me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION :
Am attentive to The instructions of God. I obey the leading of God with peace of Mind. I submit to God, Am at peace with HIM and Prosperity comes to me. Am a Success and Prosper in all I do as a result of My Obedience in the Faith by Grace. Glory to God! �

#RoyalHouseofJesusMinistries #Devotionals #PastorNkem @pst_nkem #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2019

TOPIC: Toward The Goal for the Prize.

TEXT:
"14 I press on toward the goal to win the [heavenly] prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus."
(AMP Phil 3:14)

Your effort towards your Ambition determines your destination. How far you press on your vision determines how far you go. Your determination towards your Destination determines your prize. *" I keep trying to reach [pursuing; chasing] the goal and get the prize for which God called me to the life..."(EXB Phil 3:14a)*

The clearity of your Vision determines your focus. Don't run without a definite goal, Vision and Mission. What do you want? How are working toward it to win the prize? What is your goal? What are you living for? Do you have a life Vision? Do you have Vision for your marriage and Children? Does your business have Vision? Meditate on this Word... *Therefore I do not run without a definite goal; I do not flail around like one beating the air [just shadow boxing]."(AMP 1Cor 9:26)*

It's time to sit, think and Pray if you don't have a life goal or Vision. After having a Life goal or vision, Then Run your race in such a way that you win the prize and make it your own. *"24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run [their very best to win], but only one receives the prize? Run [your race] in such a way that you may seize the prize and make it yours!"(AMP 1Cor 9:24)*
God bless you! We will stop here for today. See you tomorrow!

PRAYER:
Father Am sorry for living a life without purpose and Vision. Help me Lord to define my living by your Mercy and Grace in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I live a life of purpose, I have a goal and vision for my life. By God's Grace and Mercy I press toward my goals and I obtain the prize. My Focus is defined and my result is my Meditation. I win in this life through Christ Jesus my Lord and Saviour. Am a success, Am a Winner. Glory to JEHOVAH Our ELOHIM �

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 18, 2019

TOPIC: Your Path

TEXT:
"8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded."
(KJV+ Joel 2:cool

Everyone doing same thing is a result of Lack of God inspired Vision. When we know our aim of coming to Earth the ungodly Press, thrust, vex and oppression of others for advantages will end because every one will be focused on their path and there will be abundance for all. *" They do not crowd each other;"(NASB+ Joel 2:8a)*

Once you know your path(Life Assignment /Calling), condition The mind to focus on that path. Your path of success might be different from that of your Neighbour so don't change your path unnecessarily but focus on your thing...... *be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine,.. ;"(KJV+ Eph 4:14)*

You are not an accident, you where created for a purpose and you are not living some else life. Know Your purpose by Asking the Father if you don't know yet and focus on that Path when it's revealed to you. Your focus on your Path is what distinguishes you and gives THE ALMIGHTY strong reasons to protect you on Earth *......they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded."(KJV+ Joel 2:cool*
Your life Truly begins when you accept Jesus as the Lord of your life.

PRAYER :
Father show me my life assignment and By The Blood of Jesus, I Recieve abundance Grace and The Gift of Righteousness to stay on/fulfill The purpose for my creation in Jesus Name

DECLARATION :
I Obtain Mercy, I Recieve abundance of Grace, and the Gift of Righteousness to
Know my path. I stay on my path, I do my thing and am Protected in Christ Jesus.I reign in Life by the Blood of Jesus.
i win daily, Am a success. Am Royalty with Dignity and Power in Christ Jesus.
GOD be praised �

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2019

TOPIC: FORCE OF STUDY IN VISION

TEXT: "¹⁵ Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."(KJV+ 2 Timothy 2:15)

Your deep understanding in a matter determines your impact in that matter. What you have practical knowledge about, is what you can easily cause to manifest by the Mercies of God. You have a part to play for the Physical Manifestation of That Your Vision. *"⁹ Wherefore we labor, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him."(KJV+ 2 Corinthians 5:9)*

Finding solution to problems is what genuinely rewards you on Earth. Your determination to grow or find solution should be invested in deep study. *"² In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet,...."(KJV+ Daniel 9:2)*

The Grace to accomplish that Vision and Your Peace of Mind is multiplied by The Practical knowledge you have about That Vision. In same way Grace and Peace of God is multiplied through The knowledge of God (2 Peter 1:2). It's time to sit down and study things related to your Vision and Pray for their manifestation like Papa Daniel. Your Positive Visions shall come to pass in JESUS NAME.

PRAYER:
O LORD, in my Vision, give me Great Wisdom and deep understanding as I study in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Through the Mercies of God, Grace is multiplied daily for The physical manifestations of my Vision. I understand by books and My knowledge about a matter drives me to Work and Prayer. Am a Success, Am protected, I win daily. Am Royalty with Dignity and Power in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah �

Source: https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesus/?ref=bookmarks

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 28, 2019

TOPIC: TRUST AND OBEY HIS WORD

TEXT: "³¹ "As for God, His way is blameless and perfect; The word of the LORD is tested. He is a shield to all those who take refuge and trust in Him."
(AMP 2 Samuel 22:31)

God's Word(Bible) is God speaking to you now. Your dependence on God's Word determines His Protection. Your Trust in God's Word unveils His Might and Your level of Trust on HIM Through His Word, determines The Manifestation of His Might in your life and Vision. *"¹ In the beginning [before all time] was the Word ( Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself."(AMP John 1:1)*

Your Trust in God should make you respect His Word, Honour His Righteousness by doing your Best in obeying His Word and Hoping for His Mercy Daily. Don't be humiliated like nebuchadnezzar before you understand. *"³⁷ Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and exalt and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are true and faithful and His ways are just, and He is able to humiliate and humble those who walk in [self-centered, self-righteous] pride.""(AMP Daniel 4:37)*

Your trust in God's Word is demonstrated in your obedience to The Bible. Your obedience to His Word makes you a Friend of God. *"¹⁴ You are my friends if you do what I command."(NLT John 15:14)* Make a decision today to study the Word of God(The Bible) for yourself. Trust and obey what you understand from "The Word" by His Grace and Mercy. God is a shield to all who take refuge and trust in Him.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for your Shield that protects those that trust in You. Help me to Trust Your Word to me daily through The Bible in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
My trust is in God's Word. I meditate on His Word Daily. My ability is enhance through His Word. Am living for God through His Word by His Mercy So HE protects, Dignify and Prospers my Labour by His Grace. Am a Success, I win daily. Glory to God �

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #Devotionals #PastorNkem @pst_nkem #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2019

TOPIC: The Fear(yir'âh) of God

TEXT: "⁴ I say this because some godless teachers have wormed their way in among you, saying that after we become Christians we can do just as we like without fear of God's punishment. The fate of such people was written long ago, for they have turned against our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ."
(TLB Jude 1:4)

Your access to the secrets of the New Covenant is dependent on your Fear of God. God reveals deep things to those that fear Him. No one that truly fears God, lives an ordinary life on Earth. *"¹⁴ The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will show them his covenant."(KJV+ Psalms 25:14)*

Your understanding of This fear(yir'âh) of the Lord delivers knowledge. *"⁵ Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God."(KJV+ Proverbs 2:5)* its the terrifying fear of God that delivers knowledge. The Hebrew word for this kind of Fear is יראה (yir'âh) it means terror, deep terrifying fear for someone etc. Don't be deceived into believing that the fear of God in the New Covenant only means The love or Reverential fear of God.

You can't have this kind of fear and not obey God. You can't have this kind of fear that delivers knowledge and believe that the love of God will make him not to punish the immoral and The Wicked. *"⁶ And I remind you of those angels who were once pure and holy but turned to a life of sin. Now God has them chained up in prisons of darkness, waiting for the judgment day."(TLB Jude 1:6)*
The Grace in Our Lord Jesus will never be forever take advantage of it now and run to Jesus.

PRAYER:
O LORD, Have mercy on me. I need a heart that will be quick in obeying your Word daily! Help Me Lord in Jesus Name

DECLARATION:
The Spirit of the fear of the Lord fills me and delivers the secret of the covenant to me. I don't take Grace for granted. The Grace of God gives me Uncommon ability to fulfil my purpose on Earth. Am Protected in Him, Am favoured in Him, Am loved in Him, Am a success in Him and I win in Him. Glory to God �

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #Devotionals #PastorNkem #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2019

TOPIC : ADD THEM TO YOUR FAITH

TEXT: "⁸ For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ."
(NIV 2 Peter 1:cool

Having faith is not enough, it's what you add to your Faith that makes faith Work. The quality of your personality and your practical knowledge determines your productivity in the Knowledge of our Lord Jesus. *"⁵ For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge;"(NIV 2 Peter 1:5)*

There is nothing Supernatural on it's own, its man/woman Supernatural effort that makes it so. Your Labour in your Vision is what The Lord blesses not your Vision. Having Self control, Patience, Godliness and Love is your responsibility.Add them to your Faith. *"⁶ and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness;⁷ and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love."(NIV 2 Peter 1:6-7)*

Your possession of this qualities is what makes your faith productive in the Kingdom. Every individual making waves in the Kingdom, have added to their Faith... Goodness, knowledge, self control, perseverance, Godliness, mutual affection and Love. The decision is yours.

PRAYER :
O LORD, Whatever I need to make my Faith productive, Give me the Grace to add them to my Faith in Jesus Name

DECLARATION :
I add to my faith Goodness , knowledge, self control, perseverance, Godliness, mutual affection and Love. Am productive in the knowledge of Our LORD by His Mercy for His Name sake. Am Protected, Am a success and Am winning daily to the Glory of God �

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #Devotionals #PastorNkem #Vision&Diligence

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS DEVOTIONALS

TOPIC: YOU ARE SO LOVED

TEXT:
"⁷ He is so rich in kindness and grace that he purchased our freedom with the blood of his Son and forgave our sins."
(NLT Ephesians 1:7)

God so loved The World that He gave His own son for The redemption of All that Believe. Your believe grant you access into The Benefits of His Love. *"¹⁶ “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life."(NLT John 3:16)*

Our Father Payed for the Sin of the whole World with The Blood of His Son Jesus. No animal Blood Sacrifice is required now for forgiveness by those who believe on Christ Sacrifice. JESUS Blood Sacrifice Confirmed God Covenant with All That Believe. *"²⁸ for this is my blood, which confirms the covenant between God and his people. It is poured out as a sacrifice to forgive the sins of many."(NLT Matthew 26:28)*

You are so loved and so important to God that He gave His one and only son for you to be His. He so loved you that the Blood of His son have to be poured out as a sacrifice for your own wrongs. What reason will you give for not accepting an unconditional Love as this?

PRAYER:
O LORD, Thank you for the Blood of Jesus. I accept and believe on Jesus sacrifice for me. Help me to live for you daily in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Am So Loved by God. I accept His unconditional Love by doing his will daily. I reciprocate His Love by Loving Him and all humans. Am a success, Am Protected and Am a Winner in CHRIST JESUS. Glory to YAHWEH �

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre
#Devotionals #PastorNkem #YourRights&Prayer

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/2134302240201472/posts/2228572370774458/?app=fbl
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2019

TOPIC: TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT

TEXT: "¹⁸ The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,"
(KJV+ Ephesians 1:18)

What you know determines what you will want. Until The Eye of your understanding is enlightened, there are things you will never know or understand, there are things you will never want or engage and there are things you will never be free from or get.

Papa Job in the Bible prospered by working with hearsay without knowing God Personally. No wonder Satans ability to see GOD hurted Job. Once his eyes of understanding was enlightened to see God accurately, He got His Deliverance *"⁵ I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee."(KJV+ Job 42:5)*

You need The accurate knowledge of God to win in life and Destiny. The Children of God in Christ Jesus are not destroyed because of ancestral curses, foundational problem, past Mistakes etc. but Lack of The True Knowledge of JESUS Sacrifice and Their inheritance HIM. *"⁶ My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge:."(KJV+ Hosea 4:6a)* In JESUS, is the Accurate Knowledge of GOD. Focus on JESUS to be truly enlightened!

PRAYER:
Father I want to grow in the Knowledge of Jesus.By Your Mercy, Reveal Jesus more to me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
By His Mercies, The eyes of my understanding is enlightened to know my inheritance in Christ Jesus. My Focus is on Jesus and not on the devil. I see God accurately through Jesus. Am a success, Am Prosperous and Am Protected in Him. Glory to God �

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre
#Devotionals #PastorNkem #YourRights&Prayer

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/2134302240201472/posts/2232001980431497/?app=fbl
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 06, 2019

TOPIC: Stay connected to The Head(Jesus)

TEXT: "¹⁹ and they are not connected to Christ, the head of the body. For he holds the whole body together with its joints and ligaments, and it grows as God nourishes it."(NLT Colossians 2:19)

Our connection with our head guarantees our nourishment. Without The Head, The Body is Dead and Useless. Without JESUS, The church is Dead and of no use because Jesus Christ (The Head) is the connection by which The Church is nourished and Without JESUS we can do nothing *"⁵ “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing."(NKJV JOHN 15:5)*

You are connect to Jesus the Head by allowing His Word to Rule You. You are connected to Him when you allow His love lead. You are connected to Jesus when your conscience can still correct your action against His Word and you obey. *"¹⁰ When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love."(NLT John 15:10)*

The importance of Jesus is so much to the Church that the church was named Christians after Him. Focus on Jesus, All you need are in Him. We are complete in Him. *"⁹ For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body.*
*¹⁰ So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority."(NLT Colossians 2:9-10)*

PRAYER:
O LORD, I want to focus on Jesus only. Help me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION :
My Focus is continually on Jesus the Head of The Church. I feed by His Word, I see by His Word, My perception is enhanced by His Word. I win daily by Him. Am Protected and Prosperous By Him. Am a success in Him. Glory to God �

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #Devotionals #PastorNkem #YourRights&Prayer

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/2134302240201472/posts/2232890030342692/?app=fbl
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 08, 2019

TOPIC: Saved not by good works but for good Works

TEXT: "⁸ for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, ⁹ not of works, that no one would boast."(WEB+ Ephesians 2:8-9)

Grace in Christ Jesus made being saved freely possible. Being Save(sozo) is a gift from God Recieved by Believing in Jesus sacrifice only. Grace is what save in Christ Jesus not works. *"⁹ not of works, that no one would boast."(WEB+ Ephesians 2:9)*

There is a thin line between Grace and lasciviousness if not understood. Every verse of the Scripture that talks about Grace explains Him better with the next verse. Never forget We are saved not by our Good works but for good works. *"¹⁰ For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before that we would walk in them."(WEB+ Ephesians 2:10)*

You have being destined to walk in The path of Godliness. Your living in obedience to Jesus for good works, Protects, gives Grace and multiplies Peace. *"² according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, in sanctification of the Spirit, that you may obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with his blood: Grace to you and peace be multiplied."(WEB+ 1 Peter 1:2)* Make a decision to live clean.

PRAYER:
Father Thank you for the Grace in Christ Jesus that save all that believe in Jesus. Help me to live for you in spirit and in Truth in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Am Saved by Grace Only. l live in Obedience to God daily by His Mercy. I Recieve Abundance of Grace and His Gift Righteousness by Faith. I live a Holy Life, in wealth, in Fruitfulness, in safety and in love by His Grace and Righteousness. Am a Winner and a Success in Christ Jesus.
Hallelujah �

https://www.facebook.com/2134302240201472/posts/2234580016840360/?app=fbl
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2019

TOPIC: Abrahamic Covenant Blessing

TEXT: "¹⁴ that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Christ Jesus; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."
(WEB+ Gal 3:14)

Extraordinary Blessings and Protection are made possible by uncommon Covenant. Abrahamic Covenant is the secret of God's Protection and Blessings. *"³ I will bless those who bless you, and I will curse him who curses you. All of the families of the earth will be blessed in you.""(WEB+ Gen 12:3)*

Abrahamic Covenant is what distinguished the Jews by physical circumcision and gave them an inheritance. This Sacred Covenant of Abrahamic Blessing and Protection is accessible by all through Obedience to The Faith in Christ Jesus. *"²⁹ If you are Christ 's, then you are Abraham 's seed and heirs according to promise."(WEB+ Gal 3:29)*

Understanding and engaging the Abrahamic Covenant through faith in Jesus gives you access into the unlimited Blessings of God on Abraham that's transferred to every generation *²⁸ God give you of the dew of the sky, of the fatness of the earth, and plenty of grain and new wine."(WEB+ Gen 27:28)*
Your first step of Obedience to the Faith is accepting Jesus as the Lord of your life and Living daily for Him.

PRAYER:
O LORD, "give me of the dew of the sky, of the fatness of the earth, and plenty of grain and new wine." in Jesus Name

DECLARATION
I activate Abrahamic Blessings on my life, Family and Business Through Obedience to The Faith in Christ Jesus. Am blessed and Protected in Christ Jesus. Those that Bless me are Blessed and Those that Curse me are cursed. I live in abundance of good. Am a Success, Am a Winner. Hallelujah �

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre/?ref=bookmarks
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 12, 2019

TOPIC: The Name JESUS

TEXT: "¹⁰ That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;"
(KJV+ Phil 2:10)

Authority determines Control. Every thing responds to the Name of Jesus when used in Faith. No other Name is elevated above every name, given to humans that Host of Heavens , Principalities, Powers, Rulers of Darkness must Honour with Respect consciously and unconsciously. *"⁹ Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor and gave him the name above all other names,"(NLT Phil 2:9)*

Your calling of the Name of Jesus guarantees Safety. *"¹³ For “Everyone who calls on the name of the LORD will be saved.”"(NLT Rom 10:13)*
Only the Name of Jesus can truly save. No name of Angel or Saint can give salvation. *"¹² There is salvation in no one else! God has given no other name under heaven by which we must be saved.”"(NLT Acts 4:12)*

Faith in the Name Of Jesus can heal and deliver when used in faith. The Name worked for Peter, The Name will work for you... *"¹⁶ “Through faith in the name of Jesus, this man was healed — and you know how crippled he was before. Faith in Jesus’ name has healed him before your very eyes."(NLT Acts 3:16)* There is solution and safety at the use of the Name "JESUS" . You have the right to use THIS NAME in Faith if you can only Believe!

PRAYER:
In the Jesus Name, I destroy every opposing powers against my Salvation and Success. I decree Purity, sound health, Prosperity, Abundance of good on my life and Business in Jesus Name

DECLARATION:
I affirm that JESUS is a Name above every other Name. I win by Jesus, I proper by Jesus, I excel by Jesus. JESUS is Working for me in business, career and Ministry. I rest in JESUS, I move in JESUS and I have my Being in JESUS. Glory to God �

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre/?ref=bookmarks
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2019

TOPIC: JUSTIFIED

TEXT: "²⁰ But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"
(KJV+ Jam 2:20)

Any truth that doesn't make you better is not absolute truth. Any believe that doesn't produce the required effect preached is not Truth. Work is what proves faith. Your faith in Jesus is justified by your works in Faith for Jesus. *"²¹ Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?"(KJV+ Jam 2:21)*

Apostle Paul never said if we work for our Salvation that Grace is no longer Grace(EXB. Heb 11:6) He was misquoted by many, Sir Paul was talking about Selection and not Salvation. We are saved by Grace Only through Faith(EPH. 2:coolbut our faith is useless without works. *"²⁴ So you see that people are made right with God [justified] by what they do [their works], not by faith only."(EXB Jam 2:24)*

Don't build your salvation with saliva because it will crash when the wind and storm comes.... * ....Keep on working to complete [Continue working out] your salvation with fear [awe; reverence] and trembling, ¹³ because God is working in you to help you want to do and be able to do [both to will/desire and to work] what pleases him."(EXB Phil 2:12-13)*

PRAYER:
O LORD, Give me ability to do your will daily in Jesus Name

DECLARATION:
By God's Mercy and Grace, I do His will daily. Am an obedient Child of the Most High God. I work out my Salvation daily through faith. My faith is effective through Works of Faith. Am Royalty with Dignity and Power in Christ Jesus. Am a Success and a Winner. Hallelujah �.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2019

TOPIC: YOUR FIGHT OF FAITH

TEXT: "¹² Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses."
(KJV+ 1Tim 6:12)

What you believe and see with the eyes of your mind, you can Recieve. Without Faith its impossible to please God (Heb. 11:6). Faith is the evidence of things we cannot see (Heb. 11:1). The reality of your Hope is Faith. How done is your Hope?
*"²³ Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promisedwink"(KJV+ Heb 10:23)*

Your Faith is your access to the Miraculous. Every opposition you face in life and Destiny is to kill your faith. Refusing to accept anything contrary to The Reality of your Hope is The Fight of Faith *"¹⁸ Even when there was no reason for hope, Abraham kept hoping — believing that he would become the father of many nations. For God had said to him, “That’s how many descendants you will have!”"(NLT Rom 4:18)*

The warfare is targeted at your mind through imaginations, thoughts and auto suggestions. If you can win the battles of the mind you can win the battles of life.
Refuse to questions God, Refuse to ask God why even when your mind suggests. Every thought must be brought to obedience(2Cor. 10:5) Don't stop praying and believing God for a Miracle. *"⁸ I tell you, he will grant justice to them quickly! But when the Son of Man returns, how many will he find on the earth who have faith?”"(NLT Lk 18:cool*

PRAYER:
O Lord, Have mercy on me and Answer me speedily in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I Recieve the answers I require from the Lord by His Mercy. My Faith gets stronger by His Grace. My faith is Producing results in Christ Jesus. Every wrong thought is brought to The obedience of Christ Jesus. Am winning daily for His Glory. Am Protected, Am a Success in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah �

Source:
https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2019

TOPIC: Be JOYFUL and Keep PRAYING

TEXT: "¹⁶ Always be joyful.
¹⁷ Never stop praying."(NLT 1Ths 5:16-17)

The intensity of your joy and the consistency of your Prayer determines your greatness in life and Destiny. If you truly desire a change os status, let prayer be like breathing to you and let your heart be thankful always. "² Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart."(NLT Col 4:2)

You need to be Joyful and not stop praying because Without Joy, revelation is impossible (Isa. 12:3) and without praying consistently, answers from God are not guaranteed. So... *" Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you."(NLT Mt 7:7)*

Instead of worrying, why not pray? Instead of been sad and die of sorrow, why not rejoice and live. It's time to be Happy unconditionally. It's time to tell God what you need. Don't stop praying until you see the answers. *"⁴ Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again — rejoice! …⁶ Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done."(NLT Phil 4:4,6)*

PRAYER:
Father, I need ............... And ..............
I thank you for all you have done for me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I Recieve the answers I seek by His Mercy. My life, is a testimony of the Goodness of God for His Glory Only. Am always full of Joy by His Grace. My mind is alert and my heart is thankful. Am Protected, Am a success, Am a Winner in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. �

Source:
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Matured Sons of God (Huios)

TEXT: "¹⁴ For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God."
(NKJV Ro 8:14)

Recieving Jesus into your heart through faith and believing on His Name, grants you access into the realms of God's Children(John 1:12). As children, we are expected to imitate our Father in Heaven so we can grow to the realms of Sonship. *"¹ Therefore be imitators of God as dear children."(NKJV Eph 5:1)*

Your maturity in God determines your rulership on Earth(Gal. 4:1) Your deep understand of the Word of God(Bible) gives the maturity needed to be led by God's Spirit. Being led by God Spirit according to our opening verse makes you a matured son(Huios) of God.

God is not a loser, so you shall not be a loser operating in the realms of Sonship. God has never lost a war, so you will be Victorious at the end following His leadership. Sons(Huios) through Obedience to God's Word have unlimited have access to the resources of The Heavens & Earth as heirs through Christ (Gal.4:7). We are all children of God if we Recieve Jesus but we are not all matured to Recieve The promise. *"¹² ... work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;"(NKJV Php 2:12)*

PRAYER:
O LORD, Give me more Grace to work out my Salvation in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Am a child of God, I grow daily in His Love. I operate in the realm of Sonship by His Grace. I rule and reign in this life by God's Spirit for His Names sake and for HIS Glory only. Am a success, Am protected in Christ Jesus and Am Royalty with Dignity and Power in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah �.

Source:
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: When Reward is Delayed

TEXT: "⁸ Watch yourselves, that we don't lose the things which we have accomplished, but that we receive a full reward."(WEB+ 2Jn 1:cool

If you cares less about your reward, you get below your capacity. What you expects out of life determines the extent of work you put in and the extent of your work determines your reward. *"⁷ Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."(KJV+ Gal 6:7)*

You need endurance after you have put in your best(Heb. 10:36). Don't be quick to curse God and die according to Papa Job's wife. God is indeed an extravagant rewarder. God gave Papa Job twice He had. *"¹⁰ And the LORD restored Job’s losses when he prayed for his friends. Indeed the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before."(NKJV Job 42:10)*

Don't give up on God when it seems your reward is delayed. Focus on His Word(The Bible) Be patient, Endure the pain in Hope, Watch your thought, Guard your Imagination, tame your tongue so you can get your full reward and Believe God truly loves you. You will testify of the Goodness of God in Jesus Name. Don't give up!

PRAYER:
O LORD, Have mercy on me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
The Lord is the strength of my Life. In Jesus I live and have my Being. On Christ The solid Rock I stand. In Jesus my confidence lies, I shall not be ashamed.
Am a success, Am protected and Am Royalty with Dignity and Power in Christ Jesus by The Mercy of God. Glory to YAHWEH! �

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 28, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: No need for Fear

TEXT: "¹³ For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."(KJV+ Isa 41:13)

Many know about God but very few know God. Its the Practical knowledge of God, that made ; Job, Moses, Abraham, Jacob, Elijah, Samuel, David etc. You can't know God and not trust Him. You can't sincerely follow God and not be a success. *"⁸ My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me."(KJV+ Ps 63:cool*

Fear is the opposite of Faith. Faith is required for you to triumph in life. You don't need to fear any circumstances when you know The Lord is on your side. *"⁶ The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?"(KJV+ Ps 118:6)*
The Lord on your side is all the assurance you need to succeed in life and Destiny. *"³¹ What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"(KJV+ Rom 8:31)*

Bring God to your side by Loving and Obeying Jesus(John 14:23) Then Worrying will be over and your time of rejoicing will come because GOD do not forsake those that Believe in Jesus. Rise up and celebrate Jesus, for your time of celebration has come *"⁵ .....because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”"(NIV Heb 13:5b)*

PRAYER:
Father, Thank you for Jesus. I believe in Christ Jesus, Reveal Jesus more to me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
God is available to help me. Am fearless no matter what. My Anchor is rested on Jesus the Head of Principalities and Powers so i refuse fear and accept Faith. Am Protected, Am a success and I win daily in Christ Jesus. Glory to God �

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: The Germinated Seed

TEXT: "⁴ For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith."(KJV+ 1Jn 5:4)

Whosoever that is fathered by God, has the seed of God and is destined to conquer his/her World. Your World is your sphere of contact i.e Work, Environment, imaginations, thoughts etc. *"²³ Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth forever."(KJV+ 1Pet 1:23)*

To be fathered by God, you have to truly believe that Jesus is the son of God. Your believe in Jesus as son of God, grants you access into the realms of conquerors *"⁵ Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?"(KJV+ 1Jn 5:5)*

Follow the link below to Read The Devotional..

https://www.facebook.com/2134302240201472/posts/2253369561628072/?app=fbl

God bless you!
Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Don't Root Your Mind

TEXT:
"³ Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee."(KJV+ Isa 26:3)

The human mind can be liken to an android device. Once an android device is rooted, it loses The manufacturers warranty, Same with the human mind. When the mind is rooted it looses" The Creator" warranty.

You root your mind by trying to control your breathing, Focusing on nothing while emptying your mind. That's what transcendental medications is trying to do to your mind. Once you loose the eternal control of the mind, you loose the total control of her because you can't control what enters her anymore. Don't be decieved, Freedom of the mind is bondage of the soul. It's Only Jesus I know that can "fully unroot" The "rooted" mind.

Where you focus your thoughts has an impact on your decisions and your decisions determines your placement. Condition your mind to stay on The Word of God *"³ You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!"(NLT Isa 26:3)*

PRAYER:
Lord Jesus I accept you into my life today. Father, I give you my mind, Help me not to lose her in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
My mind is free from corruption. My mind is focused on the Word of God through meditation and renewed daily. My mind is fruitful and a fertile ground. Am a Success, Am Protected, Am a Winner in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. �

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #PastorNkem #Devotional #TheMind&Spirit

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC : Circumcision of The Mind

TEXT: "²⁹ No, a person is a Jew inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, brought about by the Spirit, not by a written law. {Lit. what is written} That person's praise will come from God, not from people."(ISV Rom 2:29)

Your consecration to God and Love for Humanity determines your relevance in Heaven and on Earth. Circumcision of The Mind here means, the extinction or cutting away of ungodly passions and Spiritual impurities. *"¹¹ In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:"(KJV+ Col 2:11)*

What you tolerate you allow. If you tolerate wrath, anger, malice, evil speaking etc, they will keep manifesting in your life.
*"³¹ Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamor, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:"(KJV+ Eph 4:31)*

The Born Again Child of God has a free will and The Holy Spirit dwelling in them(Eph.1:13). You have the power to make a choice by the power of the Holy Spirit that reside in you and stick by them. In the Old Testament, Abraham recieved the commandment about circumcision and did the circumcision Himself (Gen 17:23-24). You are the one, to get rid of the ungodly behaviours by the Power of the Holy Spirit. *"⁸ But now is the time to get rid of anger, rage, malicious behavior, slander, and dirty language.⁹ Don’t lie to each other, for you have stripped off your old sinful nature and all its wicked deeds."(NLT Col 3:8-9)*

PRAYER:
O Lord, Help me by Your Holy spirit to get rid of all my ungodly behaviors in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
By the Grace in my Lord Jesus, I do right daily and I live a Godly life. By the Love of God am accepted. Am protected, Am a success, Am Royalty and I win daily in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God �.

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #Devotional #TheMind&Spirit #PastorNkem

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 19, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Put On your New Nature

TEXT: "¹⁰ Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him."
(NLT Col 3:10)

It doesn't matter the cloths you have in your wardrobe, what matters is the cloth you wear. As a Born Again Child of God, What Yahweh made you is wonderful but what you manifest(put on) is what you become. Its your responsibility to put on the new nature.(Col. 3:12)

The Goal of every True child of God is to be like Jesus. The first step of becoming like Jesus is putting on your new nature.
Grace in our Lord Jesus is wonderful and give us ability. Grace thats not put into practical use through labour, doesn't benefit the carrier. *"¹⁰ But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me."(NKJV 1Co 15:10)*

Don't waste the Grace of God on you by living wrongly in fornication, cultism, prostitution, fraud, etc. Put on the New You, through righteous Living In Christ Jesus. *"¹⁸ Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living."(NLT Rom 6:18)*
Accept Jesus today into your life Today if you are not Born Again. Tomorrow maybe too late.

PRAYER:
Father, Help me to live Righteously Daily in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I Recieve abundance of Grace and the Gift of Righteousness in Christ Jesus. In Christ Jesus I reign over death, lack, hate, fornication, adultery, fraud, envy, poverty, and all works of Darkness. Am Royalty, Am Protected, Am a success and a Winner in Christ. Glory be to God. �

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 20, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Seek His will

TEXT: "⁶ Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take."(NLT Prov 3:6)

Extraordinary ideas acted upon, gives birth to Extraordinary result. Your Source determines your Success. Divine backing guarantees the success of your plans.."³ Commit your actions to the LORD, and your plans will succeed."(NLT Prov 16:3)

If only, we can trust the Lord for direction, if only we can seek his path daily, if only we can trust His leadings, Our life will be an amazement to all. *"¹⁰ The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing."(KJV+ Ps 34:10)*

The Lord speaks to all His Children through inward witness, inward or audible voice etc. Can you remember How you received Jesus? That voice that spoke to you to give your life to Jesus was the Voice of the Holy Spirit. If you are not Born Again the Lord is daily speaking to you to Accept Jesus. Seek the Lord and He will guide you along the best path for your life.. *"⁸ The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you."(NLT Ps 32:cool*

PRAYER :
O Lord, show me my pathway to extraordinary success and Peace in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
By God's Mercy, Am guided along the best Pathway for my life. Am advised by the Lord Daily and I hearken diligently. The Lord daily watches over me. Am a success, Am Protected, Am a Winner in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God. �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God / The Christian God. / Best Nigerian Christian Movies Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.