Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) (3148 Views)

COVID-19: Daystar Christian Centre Won’t Reopen – Sam Adeyemi / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! / Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 23, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Wholeheartedly

TEXT:"¹⁰ "I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve.""
(NIV1984 Jer 17:10)

Why you do what you do, is very important to the Lord. The reasons behind your actions determines your reward or Punishment. When you follow God wholeheartedly, You get heavens wholehearted attention. *"²⁴ But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it."(NIV1984 Num 14:24)*

From Personal experience with the Lord, Our state of mind is so important to the Lord. The Almighty seeks a personal experience with you. Jesus want you to know Him personally so you can relate wholeheartedly with Him. *"¹³ The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.(NIV1984 Isa 29:13)*

The More you know Jesus, The more you respond wholeheartedly to His unconditionally love. Your wholehearted response to the Love of God, is the secret to a life full of peace, health and prosperity. If you truly know Jesus, you must love Him.

PRAYER:
Father, I want to know Jesus and love you with all my heart. Give me a heart of flesh to know, love and obey you in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I have a heart for Jesus. I Love Jesus and live for Him daily. Am in Christ Jesus and Christ is in God. Am favoured, Am a success, Am Protected, Am a Winner and Am Royalty in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God �.

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #Devotional #TheMind&Spirit #PastorNkem

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 26, 2019
TOPIC: The Mind of Christ

TEXT: "¹⁶ "For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ."(NIV1984 1Cor 2:16)

Your ability to hold the thoughts of Jesus, The feelings of Christ and The Truth in Christ Jesus, distinguishes your experience and success on this Sphere called Earth. The Spirit of Truth is the Mind of Christ. *"¹³ But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come."(NIV1984 John 16:13)*

Having the Mind of Christ, means having access to the Wisdom of God through the Spirit of Truth. *"¹⁸ For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit."(NIV1984 Eph 2:18)*

Jesus came to give you access to the mind and life of God. You see, your era of fear or failing is over if you accept the sacrifice of Jesus for you. In Christ, you have the Wisdom of God in you. Its doesn't matter how long you have failed, you can try again and win! I decree in the Name of Jesus, you will succeed this time by the Mercy of God. 2020 is truly Your Year!

PRAYER:
My Father My God, By your Grace, I ask for the activation of the Mind of Christ in me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I Have The Mind of Christ. I think what Christ thinks and reason how he reasons. The Wisdom of God is working in me. I can't fail again in The Wisdom of God. Am a success, Am Protected, Am a Winner and Royalty in Christ. Glory to God �.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: One Spirit with The Lord

TEXT: "¹⁷ But he who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with Him."(NKJV 1Co 6:17)

You can't triumph in Christ beyond your understanding of Him through His Word. Your understanding of your oneness with the father banish fear forever and grant you access into heavenly treasures. Jesus prayed for this oneness in Spirit and I believe it was answered by Our Father. *"²¹ I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one — as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me."(NLT Jn 17:21)*

Your prove of being a child of God, is His Spirit dwelling in you. *"⁹ But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if it is so that the Spirit of God dwells in you. But if any man doesn't have the Spirit of Christ, he is not his."(WEB+ Rom 8:9)*
You have this Spirit of Christ, if you have confessed Jesus as your Lord and Acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God by living for Him. *"¹⁵ If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God."(NIV1984 1Jn 4:15)*

It's our responsibility to keep this Unity with the Spirit of God. When your conscience is shaking, Your oneness with the Spirit of God is shaking. Make every effort to guide your peace of Mind. *"³ Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace."(NIV1984 Eph 4:3)*

PRAYER:
Father, Have Mercy on me and help me live life with a clear conscience in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I acknowledge Jesus as the Son of God so I live for Jesus Daily. My Spirit is one with the Lord. I say No to evil oppression and satanic possession. In Christ, Am Royalty, Am Righteous, Am a success, Am Protected, Am a Winner. Glory to God. �

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2019
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Your Body, His Temple.

TEXT: "¹⁹ Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?"
(NKJV 1Co 6:19)

The more we love The Lord the more we know our identity in Him and The More we live clean with understanding. Works of the Flesh/Fleshly Lusts, war against our Soul. We are begged, to Abstain from fleshly lust knowing who we are in Christ Jesus. *"¹¹ Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul,"(NKJV 1Pe 2:11)*

You might be thinking, what are The works of the Flesh/Fleshly lust. Let the Word of God explain.... *"¹⁹ Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,²⁰ idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,²¹ envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God."(NKJV Ga 5:19-21)*

We are temples of the Holy Spirit, meaning the Holy spirit lives or dwells in you. So Fornication, Adultery etc should not be practiced with the body that Host the Holy Spirit. Live Holy with your Body .... *"¹³ For if you live according to the flesh you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live."(NKJV Ro 8:13)*

PRAYER:
O Lord, By your Mercies, Help me present my body a living and holy sacrifice that's acceptable by you in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
My Body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I flee sexual immorality by His Grace and by the Spirit I put to death the deeds of the flesh. I love Jesus and I live for Him daily. Am a Success, Royalty and a winner in Christ Jesus. Glory be to God �

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 01, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Immovable and Steadfast

TEXT: "⁵⁸ Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not [in] vain in the Lord."(NASB+ 1Cor 15:58)

When your heart is shaking, it's difficult to be established in anything. Without Being strong and courageous in life, experiencing the supernatural is almost impossible. *"⁶ "Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord your God is the one who goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.""(NASB+ Deu 31:6)*

2020 is the year of Excellence by His Spirit. Without being strong, immovable and courageous, Excellence is impossible. If you want Excellence Don't seek to be perfect, seek to be better each day. The aim of Religion is perfection but The aim of God's Kingdom is Excellence. There is room for growth in The kingdom... *"¹⁸ but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him [be] the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen."(NASB+ 2Pet 3:18)*

Your toil to be a better version of you in all you do for the Lord is not in vain. Don't focus on being perfect in 2020, focus on improving by focusing on Jesus and the Character of the Father. 2020 shall favour you. Don't be afraid, cast to the deep and you shall find in Jesus Name. This is your Year of Excellence by His Spirit, Your time of celebration has come, Be steadfast, immovable and abounding. God bless you. Happy New year ���

PRAYER:
Father thank you for your spirit of Excellence poured out profusely this season in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Am steadfast, immovable, and always abounding in the Work of the Lord. I see all I do as the Work of the Lord. My family, Business, Career, Ministry, Education I dedicate to God and I decree Them to be Work of God. Am prosperous, Am winning Daily, Am Secured and A success in Christ Jesus. 2020 is truly my Year. Glory to God �.

#RoyalHouseofJesusChristianCentre #Devotional #TheFather'sLove #PastorNkem

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: He Truly Loves You

TEXT: "³⁸ And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow — not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love."(NLT Rom 8:38)

The More You focus on God's love for you, the better you serve Him and Love Humanity. His Mercies is because of His Great Love and not because of your tears. *"⁴ But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,"(NASB+ Eph 2:4)*

We can be full of the fullness of God resulting in steadfastness and abounding in every Good works, when we understand the Father's Love for us. *"¹⁹ and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fulness of God."(NASB+ Eph 3:19)*

Are you truly convinced that Nothing can separate you from God's Love for you? Then Let His Love mean everything to you, Let His Love control your actions, Let the love of God be your motivation to be better you. The Lord truly loves your freewill, He wishes you choose Him with your freewill. *"¹⁷ And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come. " And let the one who hears say, "Come. " And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who wishes take the water of life without cost."(NASB+ Rev 22:17)*

PRAYER:
Father, give me access, into deep understanding of your Love for me in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Am the apple of God's eyes, Am loved by God. His love is demonstrated daily by His life in me. God of Heaven and Earth has begotten me. Am The Child of His Love, Born of His Love. Am Royalty, I serve in His Kingdom, Am a success and Secured in Christ Jesus. Glory to God �.

1 Like

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: No Fear in Love

TEXT: "⁵ Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."(NKJV Ro 5:5)

The Love of God you can get hold of in Christ, determines your accomplishments in Christ Jesus. The Holy Spirit presence in our spirit guarantees the Love of God in our heart. *It is sad not to get what you hoped for [Hope delayed makes the heart sick].."(EXB Prov 13:12a)* so What makes Faith not disappointing or not failing ?, is the Love of God in our heart. Without Love, Faith doesn't work. It's love that activates faith for physical Manifestation... *faith working through love."(NKJV Ga 5:6b).*

The Bible makes us understand that there is no fear in love. *There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, "(NKJV 1Jo 4:18a)* The extent of fear in your heart detemines your quality of Love.

This Year 2020, you have no reason to be afraid or fear, if you can engage the Holy Spirit through worship and tongues daily. Your heart will be full of love for maximum delivery of your expectations.
Back to our text .. *"⁵ And this hope will not lead to disappointment. For we know how dearly God loves us, because he has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love."(NLT Rom 5:5)*

PRAYER:
Father, thank your for your spirit that fill my heart with your love in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I believe in Jesus and Am full of the Love of God. The love of God is seen in my eyes and in my Actions. By His Grace, I express the character of His kingdom daily. Am Loved by God, Am a Success and Secured in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. �

1 Like

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: God's Lovingkindness

TEXT: "¹⁸ Therefore the Lord longs to be gracious to you, And therefore He waits on high to have compassion on you. For the Lord is a God of justice; How blessed are all those who long for Him."(NASB+ Isa 30:18)

It's really impossible to love God exactly the way He loves you. We can only respond to His Love. When the Bible says his compassion don't fail, it's true. Do you know the father is anticipating your return to him when ever you miss it? When You hear there is none like The Most High, it's actually true. *"¹¹ "Who is like Thee among the gods, O Lord? Who is like Thee, majestic in holiness, Awesome in praises, working wonders?"(NASB+ Exo 15:11)*

Never think The Lord punishes you to correct you, This is His Word.... *"⁸ I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye."(NKJV Ps 32:cool.* The Love, kindness and corrections without pain you receive is actually from God himself because He's a God of mercy. *"¹⁵ But Thou, O Lord, art a God merciful and gracious, Slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness and truth."(NASB+ Ps 86:15)*

Don't forget God's kindness to you is to bring you closer to Him and the devil's wickedness to you, is to make you hate God. God kindness/Goodness to you, is for you to come back home. *"⁴ Or do you think lightly of the riches of His kindness and forbearance and patience, not knowing that the kindness of God leads you to repentance?"(NASB+ Rom 2:4)*
God truly loves you.

PRAYER:
Father, Thank you for your love, kindness and Protection towards me and love ones in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
By His Grace, Am sensitive to the guidance of God daily. God's love toward me does not fail. His mercy towards me and my affairs is renewed every morning. Am loved, Am a Success, Am Secured and Am Royalty in Christ Jesus. Glory to God �.

1 Like

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Awake to His Righteousness

TEXT: "¹⁷ For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
(KJV+ John 3:17)

Those that believe in Christ Jesus are indeed justified/Free from all things. Once you are exposed to The True Gospel in Christ Jesus, You will definitely be hungry for more. *"⁴² So when the Jews went out of the synagogue, the Gentiles begged that these words might be preached to them the next Sabbath."(NKJV Ac 13:42)*

The true Gospel might be unthinkable and unbelievable to some but its true. What believe could do in the new covenant, sacrifice couldn't do in the old covenant *"³⁹ And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses."(KJV+ Acts 13:39)*

You are truly awaken if you believe and accept this... Can you believe and accept the Gospel ?
1. Can you believe you are sitting in heavenly places with Christ(Eph2:6)?,
2. Can you believe you can't be condemned(Rom.8:1)?
3. Can you believe you are Righteous by Faith (Rom 10:3)?
4. Can you believe you are justified/Not Guilty/Free in Christ Jesus(Rom 3:24)? This is the true meaning of "For God so love the World..."(John 3:16-17).
The instruction is simple.... *"³⁴ Awake to righteousness, and do not sin;."(NKJV 1Co 15:34)*

PRAYER:
Father, Have Mercy on my unbelief, I now sincerely believe in Jesus sacrifice for me. Thank you in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Am freely justified in Christ Jesus, Am Righteous by faith. Am Awaken to His Righteous Nature, so I do not sin by His Grace. I do right by default. Am Royalty, Am a success, Am prosperous and Am Secured in Christ Jesus. Glory to God �.

1 Like

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: God Freely Gave us all things in Christ

TEXT: "³² He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?"(NKJV Ro 8:32)

In Christ Jesus, all things are indeed freely given and yours to posses through faith.
How much you depend on Jesus, the more your input produces. God's Grace doesn't make us lazy but gives us the strength of God to function at His capacity. *"²¹ Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours:"(NKJV 1Co 3:21)*

All things means All and Freely also means Freely. In Christ Jesus, You don't need to give to be blessed, you give because you are blessed. In Christ, You don't need to fast for power, you fast to subdue the flesh for free flow of Power from His Spirit that resides in you. In Christ, your don't pray to make God do things, You pray to exercise your rights in Christ. *"³ as His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue,"(NKJV 2Pe 1:3)*

Your knowledge of Jesus in any matter delivers all things to you in that area through faith. Focus on Jesus that's what you need to grow in Grace and Peace. Never forget, You are Loved by God(Our Father) *"² Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord,"(NKJV 2Pe 1:2)*

PRAYER:
Thank you Father for giving me all things and I want more knowledge of Jesus in my area of need in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
All things are given freely to me in Christ. I Recieve in abundance every Good thing. In Christ Jesus, I lack nothing. God's abundance is daily expressed freely in all that concerns me. Am Prosperous, Am a Success and am Secured in Christ Jesus. Glory to God �.

1 Like

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 09, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: God Gives life to the Dead

TEXT: "¹⁷ (as it is written, “I have made you a father of many nations”) in the presence of Him whom he believed—God, who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did;"(NKJV Ro 4:17)
Cygnet
What life means to you determines how you live and what you expect. To God, life means him and death means separation from Him (Gen. 2:17). I believe the shortest definition of death is No Life/God and Jesus is life."⁶ *Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life.(NKJV Joh 14:6a)* God Giving Jesus to the World means giving life and second chance to all that believe . *"²⁵ Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live."(NKJV Joh 11:25a)*

If you have damaged any part of your body as a result of your past sins or sold your soul to the devil by your decision, you still have time to choose life(Jesus) and live. You made that decision, you can change that decision by accepting Jesus and believe in Him today. This might be your last chance..... *"¹⁵ that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. …¹⁷ For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved."(NKJV Joh 3:15,17)*

His Spirit that lives in you gives you life, Health and Second Chance. you will not die but live because you believed and accepted Jesus sacrifice for your sin. *"¹⁰ But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness."(NIV Rom 8:10)*
For God so love you that He gave you his life. Accept this life today.

PRAYER:
Father, I believe in Christ Jesus your son and I accept his person and His sacrifice for my sin in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
I believe in my heart that Jesus died for my sin and God raised Jesus from the dead for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord. Am a child of God. In Christ Jesus; I have Life, Am Royalty, Am a Winner, Am a success and Secured. Glory to God. �

1 Like

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Working for your good

TEXT: "²⁸ And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."(KJV+ Rom 8:28)

You may not understand why everything is the way they are, you may not know the reasons why you failed the last time. Be assured that all things are indeed working for your good if you love God.

Dainiel was taken captive to a strange land (Dan. 1:3-6)but he ended as the favourite of the Babylonia King (Dan 6:14) because of his sincere Devotion and Love for The God of Heaven. Daniel never questioned God why he was captured because he knew all things works for Good to them that love God.

Men words or prophecy concerning you may fail but don't let it affect your love for the God of Heaven. Don't waste the pain of rejection or failure on tears, utilise that pain for your advancement in fasting, prayer and self development.... *"²¹... being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform."(KJV+ Rom 4:21)* They will all work for your good in Jesus Name

PRAYER:
Father, strengthen me to keep holding on your Word not minding circumstances in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
My heart is fixed on God's love and Mercy for me. He said he will not fail me and I believe him. Am trying again stronger and better. Am coming back with my testimonies this time by His Grace and Mercy in Jesus Name. Am Secured, Am a Winner and Royalty in Christ Jesus. Glory to God �.

1 Like

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 15, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS

TOPIC: Seek His Kingdom on Earth

TEXT: "³³ But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
(KJV+ Mat 6:33)

What you seek determines what you find. When you seek God's kingdom and His Righteousness, you find all things. The solution to humans problem or challenges is in the establishment of The Kingdom of Heaven on Earth.

Jesus came to Earth for the establishment of God's kingdom. The message that prepared the way for Jesus was .. *"² ..... Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."(KJV+ Mat 3:2)*
The first message of Jesus was... *"¹⁷ ..... Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."(KJV+ Mat 4:17)*

The establishment of the Kingdom of God on Earth by Jesus was a huge success. *"²⁸ But if I cast out devils by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God is come unto you."(KJV+ Mat 12:28)* He want us to enforce this victory in all spheres of life by being an agent of positive change.
*His Kingdom means His Reign, Dominion and Excellency.* Seek His reign, dominion and Excellency in your life, Family, Business and Career and all things will indeed be added/given to you.

PRAYER:
Father,  thy kingdom come. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION:
Am an agent of positive change. I seek God Dominion, Reign and Excellency in all my affairs by His Grace and all things are given to me by His Mercy. I reign in Christ Jesus. Am Protected, Am a Winner and Royalty in Christ Jesus. Glory to God �.

Re: ROYAL HOUSE OF JESUS CHRISTIAN CENTRE (Today with JESUS Devotionals) by royalhouse: 8:45am On Sep 21, 2020
TODAY WITH JESUS
Monday, 21 September 2020

OUR FOCUS: Why Prosperity

OUR TEXT: "Let them shout for joy and be glad, Who favor my righteous cause; And let them say continually, “Let the LORD be magnified, Who has pleasure in the prosperity of His servant.”" (NKJV Ps 35:27)

Those that favour the righteous cause of the LORD is not permitted to be unfortunate. The LORD loves it when His Children are genuinely the best in what they do and He is extremely happy at their Prosperity. God is committed to His Children's Prosperity... "God sets the solitary in families; He brings out those who are bound into prosperity; But the rebellious dwell in a dry land." (NKJV Ps 68:6)

Your Prosperity is great honour to God because it's through your Prosperity His Gospel, Goodness, Love, Grace and Fame will spread.(see. Zec. 1:17 ). Don't join the nay sayers, Be committed in what you are doing, strive to be the best in your business and expect abundance. God is committed to His Children Prosperity for His name sake. "Nevertheless He saved them for His name’s sake, That He might make His mighty power known." (NKJV Ps 106:cool

Beloved of God... "...wisdom is a defense as money is a defense,..." (NKJV Ec 7:12a). You need money on Earth for defense and God want you to have plenty of it. It's never the wish of God for His Children to be defenseless. So don't settle for less. Keep improving on your best. keep studying on how to be better and Labour to be the best of you. Poverty is an insult to The Grace in Christ Jesus..."For you know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, that you through His poverty might become rich." (NKJV 2Co 8:9). Let us Pray.

PRAYER
Father Lord thank you for all you have provided in Christ Jesus for my Prosperity on Earth. Holy spirit Help me to do the work necessary for my Prosperity in Jesus Name.

DECLARATION
Jesus became poor so I can become rich. My God is full of pleasure when I prosper and He's not ashamed of me being a Billionaire in Christ Jesus. I'm Born into Prosperity in Christ Jesus. I prosper in Health and Wealth. I have plenty of good and extremely Rich for the Glory of God and His Kingdom. I am Complete in Christ Jesus. Glory to God. Hallelujah.

#RoyalHouseofGod
#RoyalPrivileges
#Prosperity
#PastorLawr

https://web.facebook.com/RoyalHouseofGod

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Gospel Businessmen Fellowship International - Oceanic Chapter / Religious People Are Stoopid? / Atheist Dark Ages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.