Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Feminism Or Funny Behaviour In Women Is Always Related To The Third Leg - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feminism Or Funny Behaviour In Women Is Always Related To The Third Leg (371 Views)

Help My GF Wants To Break Up With Me She Says My Third Leg Is Too Big / Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feminism Or Funny Behaviour In Women Is Always Related To The Third Leg by Hollicom(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2019
I didn't write this please. I read and thought it necessary to share. It may save a relationship or marriage. Enjoy!

Most of these feminism or funny behaviour in women is always related to the third leg. Always. You won't find any woman getting it good, real good and regularly wasting her time with all that antagonism and being offensive. Either it's from a broken promise, a broken relationship, lost opportunities, etc.

You never see a woman getting enough d**k and getting it well busy herself with that ignorance.

Lack of good loving, care and attention drives women crazy and makes them act real mad. In the early days it was a a known medical condition called 'hysteria'. You can research it. That was how the Love Machine came into existence cos they saw women behaving funny and they realised what they needed was some treatment that is targeted to fix things down there. So the effect goes from down there to fix the madness raging in their brains.

Sometimes I think about how God created this world and I marvel. But again, given their complex nature.. Oh dear! You know they pretend a lot? You want something, yet you work against the same thing you want? And pretend you don't want it?

It's an art dealing with women. A skill which must be learnt. The older generations tried their best. Our forefathers tried by bring in Patriachy. They were all trying what they knew! None worked!

Today women want equality, yet the problem hasn't gone away. Rather it seems to get worse! All a woman needs is love! Love, love, and yet more love. Sometimes she doesn't even know what she wants, give her more! She qrgues with you, dig her deeper! She slaps you, grab her and kiss her! Give her endless Love and serious physical lovemaking.

Nothing fixes a woman like that. It's a healing therapy, etc. But ask them to do their part and co-exist in peace and unity, that's where the trouble will start again. Saddest thing is the males in this generation are so clueless and unaware of the problems, they're the ones making it real worse. I really sympathise with women. Many of them don't even know what the real problem is. They deserve better. Women are simply beautiful!

Cc: Tocini Casoni.
Re: Feminism Or Funny Behaviour In Women Is Always Related To The Third Leg by luminouz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2019
U nailed that shiit!
grin
Re: Feminism Or Funny Behaviour In Women Is Always Related To The Third Leg by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2019
"I didn't write this please"

Are you afraid of negative comments?

(1) (Reply)

Revolution! Revolution!! Revolution!!! / #pranked!!! Girl Beats Up Guys & Dummy [ Watch Video ] / Letter To The Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.