Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Abroad Palava - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abroad Palava (367 Views)

Help a friend to solve his family palava / Upcoming Wedding Palava / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abroad Palava by Biggerpuku(m): 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please, i wanna know why most people will not chat with you or try to associate with you especially ladies but immediately you travel out of the country, post one or two pictures that confirms it, boom your inbox and friend requests automatically gets very busy ... you manage to get like 2 or 3 likes on your previous posts from your younger brother after like 2 weeks but now, in less than 3 seconds of you uploading a picture, it immediately hits 95 likes and 73 comments, and before 1 hour it gets to 800+ likes and 500+ comments......

Please someone should please clear my curiosity.....
Re: Abroad Palava by Michelle55: 2:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Biggerpuku:
Please, i wanna know why most people will not chat with you or try to associate with you especially ladies but immediately you travel out of the country, post one or two pictures that confirms it, boom your inbox and friend requests automatically gets very busy ... you manage to get like 2 or 3 likes on your previous posts from your younger brother after like 2 weeks but now, in less than 3 seconds of you uploading a picture, it immediately hits 95 likes and 73 comments, and before 1 hour it gets to 800+ likes and 500+ comments......

That's because you have changed levels na.. You are now a happening bobo in town so they want to get acquainted with you through any means.
If liking your pictures will make you notice them, they don't mind sleeping on SM to achieve that. BTW, do you still have time to notice such things? I gave up on SM when it turned out that everyone is trying to overtake and impress the other with their fake lives
Re: Abroad Palava by STENON(f): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
Biggerpuku:

My People, Hustle o... So that you won't be having 3 likes and 1 comment on your post

1 Like

Re: Abroad Palava by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
Michelle55:

That's because you have changed levels na.. You are now a happening bobo in town so they want to get acquainted with you through any means.
If liking your pictures will make you notice them, they don't mind sleeping on SM to achieve that. BTW, do you still have time to notice such things? I gave up on SM when it turned out that everyone is trying to overtake and impress the other with their fake lives
Spot on smileysmiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Home Lesson Teacher / Where Are The Sex Experts. / Another Nigerian About To Be Signed Into CHELSEA FC?INDOBABA Spotted At STANFORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.