Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) (51130 Views)

Twitter Asks Some Sacked Workers To Please Come Back / Adama Beverages Workers Deny Report Of Mass Sack, Molestation Of Workers / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) by lonelygem(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2019
annawhite:
and I'm supposed to blush cos a normal male specie with a petrol station garment noticed my hair and makeup!?.....Eventuary

Petrol station garment.. grin grin
U seems to be taking this Ecobank Mata way far oh.. Are u one of the laid off staff?

Why are u crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) by charmi1(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Easy way to post free ads in Hyderabad is here at Daisy which will find over a billion ads near you for dating, real estate, jobs and many more Free Classifieds In Hyderabad. Daisy is considered to be under Top 10 Classified Sites In Hyderabad now.
Re: Mass Sack In Ecobank, Sacked Workers Protest (Photos) by charmi1(f): 11:04am On Jul 18, 2019
My mother was a teacher before her marriage and was teaching Computer subject in a school of Udaipur. After some years, she has engaged with my father and after marriage, she has to shift to Jaipur. As my father lives in Jaipur’s Jagatpura area. So, she has left her job. They met online through a portal named free classifieds in jaipur.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fidelity Bank, Best Bank To Work For In Nigeria – Survey / Police Officer Smoking Shisha In Uniform: NPF Launches Investigation (Photos) / Gal Pissetzky: 5 Things To Know About Hushpuppi's Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.