Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. (749 Views)

Meet The Man Who Has Not Slept Since 1973 And Reason / Guys Please Reason With Me / "Only Men Who Reason With Joystick Dump Girls After Sex" —Lady. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. by Nobody: 3:22am On Jul 12, 2019
3.22am I can’t sleep. Had to roll one. After several drag I was down memory lane. I remembered when I used to hide under the bed so I could watch blue film my big bros and his friends were watching. He caught me one day and made me explain to him what was happening on the TV.

I remembered my first supposed sex. My penls saw pvssy live and fainted that night. All effort to resurrect it proved abortive.

But here I am today......fvcking with reckless abandon..........then I had peek into the future to see what it holds, I saw myself doing very well and looking great. Peeking further more, I saw “void”. A blank space.

After everything we acquired, las las Na 6feet self contain we go end am. Isn’t that beautiful??

My advice this morning, make una enjoy the life o. Enjoy it to the fullest. No matter what you are going through right now, you should be happy you have a life. No dull moment. That sister wey nor gree boys lick her plate, I hope you know say las las na termite go chop the pvssy?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. by michaelcipher(m): 4:17am On Jul 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. by dingbang(m): 4:51am On Jul 12, 2019
That sister wey nor gree boys lick her plate, I hope you know say las las na termite go chop the pvssy?

Very apt
Re: Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. by TissuePaper: 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2019
So the saying goes ...YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE #yolo smiley
Re: Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. by flokii: 3:48pm On Jul 12, 2019
LMAO grin grin

This chairman still dey..

Well, like you rightly said, live life, enjoy yourself, maintain a good health and show love to others cos we'll all bite the dust someday.
Re: Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. by Bojack(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2019
Carry on brother
Re: Come In And Reason With Me, Brothers!!. by czarina(f): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2019
Stupidity himself cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have Waited Too Long, I Need A Wife / A Big Wet Thank To The Boss [don't Look Inside] / Share Your Worst Valentine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.