Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari (25417 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Succeed With 3rd Term, Buhari Will Also Fail - Ozekhome / Those Calling Me Baba Go Slow Will Be Shocked In My Second Term - Buhari / I Will Do My Best For Nigerians In My 2nd Term - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Edo has relationship with Yoruba stop denying your people ... Oduduwa links are there

Face them...the whole ND and SE know this and they have told you that or do you want links

Even today you are APC with your cousin

Bye

Ozuo

You keep exposing the stupidity iboes are known for. You can’t separate delta from Edo because of your greed for their oil.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by gentlemayor(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2019
What I know and sure of is that you can not make the whole ministerial list a northern agenda.

IMPOSSIBLE!

So no matter how long you take in compiling the list, all states will be well represented.
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by UltiMax(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2019
PMB defenders are not saying anything about his comments on strangers.
[color=#990000][/color]
They are silent all of a sudden thinking of the best line of defence.

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by sterlingD(m): 10:47am On Jul 12, 2019
CHAI,CHAI,CHAI....................................................................................CHAI.We have entered ONE CHANCE with this government.

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by lincs25(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2019
Millennium top notch statement! cry
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Otunba2004(m): 11:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Igbos in the house I salute your courage infact you told us then that this man didn't know anything about governance but we(Yoruba) started rained all sorts of curses on you then but now you people have vindicated, this man is a disaster I believed strongly those people still supporting this man can't just come out to say it because its too late for them but in their inner mind they knew this man is evil thank God I have realised this since 2016,igbo kwenu, igbo kwenu.

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Buharipapanyash: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Edo is not South south and they were never in old Eastern region....face west . ....
But delta is? By force Union with s/s will not work because my pH is not biafra
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2019
schoolboij:

You keep exposing the stupidity iboes are known for. You can’t separate delta from Edo because of your greed for their oil.

Keep living in fools paradise ....you think the Delay have forgotten what you did to them during Midwestern region ...and that is why the If wants to leave Edo State.....https://www.nairaland.com/4875701/edo-state-not-part-south
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2019
Buharipapanyash:
But delta is? By force Union with s/s will not work because my pH is not biafra

Before you cry ..read this thread and know what's up

https://www.nairaland.com/4866877/edo-state-should-capital-south-south
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Buharipapanyash: 2:01pm On Jul 12, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Before you cry ..read this thread and know what's up

https://www.nairaland.com/4866877/edo-state-should-capital-south-south
Who is this mofo what has that got to do with the fact that u igbis are forcing urself on the south/south that has oil because of ur greed?

1 Like

Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by yungcheda(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2019
Foolish man. He now wants to put his fulani slaves so they can perpetuate their evil agenda. God will not allow you succeed. Idiot
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by altruisticlomo(m): 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2019
Limitednow:
grin

This incompetent man eh
you are right a president for that matter does he even know what presidency entails atall, it's a pity we are being ruled by a myopically destitute leader
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by IkpuMmadu: 2:37pm On Jul 12, 2019
Buharipapanyash:
Who is this mofo what has that got to do with the fact that u igbis are forcing urself on the south/south that has oil because of ur greed?
see as e pain am

Yet igbanke that speaks igbo wants to leave edo state to join with anioma kins...so anioma aren't igbo again?

LoL
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Daboomb: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
IkpuMmadu:
This is the mess Yoruba in their sagacity or do I say sophistication and also gullibility puts us in the country

In South yoruba has always been the weak link and would be in their political sophistication...they owe the nation an apology for putting us in this mess

As of the North...we have given up on them

The better South ...Niger Delta (excluding Edo ) and South East should demand an apology from political gullibility from Yoruba

I am sorry this is the political observation....and I have the right to hold my view .. this is just purely an observation. I could remember the lagoon saga by lil Wayne and the MC guy at igbo dominated areas and other of their politicians threatening igbo to vote en masse

Now they forgot that wise men has a way of coming from the East.

At least the nation has vindicated the igbo...and they have the last laugh.

Truth is what it is

That you got "40Likes" from your fellow IPODs, for this assinine post of yours, shows how far behind, you IPODs are. You are all steeped in self delusion. undecided

I guess Yiibos are not so stupendously stupid, when they decided to vote for a Fulani in Atiku, instead of voting for a well educated CBN Deputy Director, honest and intelligent Yiibo Son of theirs, in Kingsley Moghalu of Young People's Party (YPP)?

That you would trust and vote for a Criminal Fulani who sold all your Assets to his freinds and cronies, over your own blood and kin, all for the sake of the Dollars that Atiku was sharing, shows that you are the real untrustworthy sell-out and politically naive Sheeple that you all are.

In the second republic it was you these same Yiibos that sold out UPN, voted for a Hausa Party (NPN) to install Shagari over us and always do the same thing, as long as the Fulani can give you some crumbs falling off their table and here you are pointing fingers at Yorubas!
Tufiakwa!!.
Come 2023, who do oyu think Yiibos will vote for, if not another Fulani, because those are who hold their lifewire. tongue

But l am not surprised, if you cant support your own Ibo son Moghalu, with your votes but would rather vote for a Fulani who will RUGA the little land still left in that your erosion-ridden shithole Alaigbo, no one needs take people like you seriously, no matter the amount of jealousy you have for Edo or the South West in general.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how foolish it comes across as but even Goats have more sensible opinions that this your entitlement naah!
Keep it up, you hear....all these hatred and anger against those who are naturally superior to you will still not get you Biafrraauud. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Strangers Were My Ministers During My First Term – Buhari by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
For our country we are facing religious abuse n tribalism
Daboomb:

That you got "40Likes" from your fellow IPODs, for this assinine post of yours, shows how far behind, you IPODs are. You are all steeped in self delusion. undecided

I guess Yiibos are not so stupendously stupid, when they decided to vote for a Fulani in Atiku, instead of voting for a well educated CBN Deputy Director, honest and intelligent Yiibo Son of theirs, in Kingsley Moghalu of Young People's Party (YPP)?

That you would trust and vote for a Criminal Fulani who sold all your Assets to his freinds and cronies, over your own blood and kin, all for the sake of the Dollars that Atiku was sharing, shows that you are the real untrustworthy sell-out and politically naive Sheeple that you all are.

In the second republic it was you these same Yiibos that sold out UPN, voted for a Hausa Party (NPN) to install Shagari over us and always do the same thing, as long as the Fulani can give you some crumbs falling off their table and here you are pointing fingers at Yorubas!
Tufiakwa!!.
Come 2023, who do oyu think Yiibos will vote for, if not another Fulani, because those are who hold their lifewire. tongue

But l am not surprised, if you cant support your own Ibo son Moghalu, with your votes but would rather vote for a Fulani who will RUGA the little land still left in that your erosion-ridden shithole Alaigbo, no one needs take people like you seriously, no matter the amount of jealousy you have for Edo or the South West in general.

Yes, you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how foolish it comes across as but even Goats have more sensible opinions that this your entitlement naah!
Keep it up, you hear....all these hatred and anger against those who are naturally superior to you will still not get you Biafrraauud. kiss kiss kiss
Daboomb:

Tufiakwa!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crowd Welcomes Ex-President Buhari As He Arrives Daura (Photos, Video) / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Governor Buni’s Convoy, Kills 2 Policemen, Injures 2 / "Customs Subjecting Igbo Travellers To Hardship" – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.