Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 (614999 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (605) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by diamond325: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2019
am i the only one trying to get an appointment booked for this month??.....i cant book appointment for certification of my documents.
please help out....THANKS

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2019
It is observed that appointment date for certification of documents is not available for November. However, it is available from 2nd of December. If you have more time for your university application you may book for 2nd of December otherwise go and use High Court certification.

diamond325:
am i the only one trying to get an appointment booked for this month??.....i cant book appointment for certification of my documents.
please help out....THANKS
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wzurine: 11:09am On Nov 04, 2019
Student visa appointments

Please note that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2019/2020 left. E-mail requests for appointments will NOT be answered any longer.

Only students with scholarships are still eligible for appointments. Please send an e-mail with the following details and attachment to the e-mail address student@lago.diplo.de:

Note: scholarships holders also entails research fellow applicants.

The application through email as stated above is very swift. Re-sent an email containing all the requested documents at 7:15am, got an AD for Monday next week at 10:27am this morning.

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by EkeneMiriam: 11:14am On Nov 04, 2019
Wzurine:

Please note that there are NO available student visa appointments for the winter semester 2019/2020 left. E-mail requests for appointments will NOT be answered any longer.

Only students with scholarships are still eligible for appointments. Please send an e-mail with the following details and attachment to the e-mail address student@lago.diplo.de:

The application through email as stated above is very swift. Re-sent an email containing all the requested documents at 7:15am, got an AD for Monday next week at 10:27am this morning.

Please do you have a scholarship or you just sent a mail to the embassy?. I will appreciate your response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by sassy92(f): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2019
EkeneMiriam:

Please do you have a scholarship or you just sent a mail to the embassy?. I will appreciate your response. Thanks
It's for scholarship holders and PhD students/Research fellows.
If you don't have scholarship or PhD/Research Fellow admission, don't bother sending mail coz they won't answer you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Chaniel: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2019
Thank you, bosses, in the house for your continued help and contribution, you guys are fantastic.

Considering that it's not easy to get a lecturer to do multiple reference/recommendation letters, is it advisable to use the one meant for a particular Institution/application for another?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by dennison4luv: 12:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
kenraj:

Good day Madam.. And thanks for the other time.

I'd like to know if its true that it's not advisable to apply for Germany study visa until after a year if one was previously rejected. That the prospects of another refusal is high.

I'd like to get an insight into this from experienced fellas.
Thanks.

Any answer to this question
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
What if we say NO and your intended university say YES? That means there are some certain thing we enquire directly from our courses cordinators for accurate advise. Please mail them and you will definitely get a response.

Chaniel:
Thank you, bosses, in the house for your continued help and contribution, you guys are fantastic.

Considering that it's not easy to get a lecturer to do multiple reference/recommendation letters, is it advisable to use the one meant for a particular Institution/application for another?

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls can someone that graduate from Les cours sonou University in Benin republic apply to any German universities.... pls I have a sister that graduated from that school and would like to further her studies In germany .
Pls who knows if she can or anyone who went to the school and was admitted to any German schools
Biko urgent answers pls�������
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Slip(m): 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Yes we have heard countless times here that graduates from any Republic of Benin Universities shouldnt bother to apply to any universities in Germany. Having told that, i will still advise that your sister do a research on some German universities with direct universities application and send a direct equiries to these courses cordinators for advise.

Regards,
Sammynelson:
Pls can someone that graduate from Les cours sonou University in Benin republic apply to any German universities.... pls I have a sister that graduated from that school and would like to further her studies In germany .
Pls who knows if she can or anyone who went to the school and was admitted to any German schools

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
evergreen9:

is IELTS the only recognized or the preferred English proficiency test or are there others that the German uni's would also accept?

There are others such as TOEFL. You can check the language requirements of the school you intend to apply to, to be sure. All the best

Odedenshi1

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls I need urgent assistance especially from those that applied to TUM and filled "form for Curricular Analysis"

I got this mail from TUM this morning and I don't know how to go about it.

"Mathematics of Data Science"

I am comparing the analysis of curriculum you submitted to TUM-online with your Certificate.

In the certificate grades are listed from A to F. In the analysis of curriculum grades are listed 1 to 5

Send me pleas an official explanation resp classification of the grade A to F.

Then first I can proceed with your application.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by rs172(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Sammynelson:

Hi, i finished from Benin republic, most Benin private schools are not on the anabin Database and thus not recognised, the best thing for your sister to do is to learn how to speak German to B1 or B2 level and apply through Studentkolleg or Apply to National open university of Nigeria and get the 100l transcript
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by 4realisreal(m): 1:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
4realisreal:
Pls I need urgent assistance especially from those that applied to TUM and filled "form for Curricular Analysis"

I am comparing the analysis of curriculum you submitted to TUM-online with your Certificate.

In the certificate grades are listed from A to F. In the analysis of curriculum grades are listed 1 to 5

When I filled the form I used 5 as the highest possible grade and 1 as the lowest passing grade. Which represents A to E. Now they want A to F. 0 is F which is fail

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Sammynelson: 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
Thanks, Can I PM you pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by evergreen9: 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Wzurine:

Where did you see this? Did the embassy send you this message?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by omotayour26(m): 2:48pm On Nov 04, 2019
please can i PM you?
omotayour26:
I have surf through carefully using different browsers but it still shows the same thing. am so worried now really... its frustrating. please how do i contact uniassit as regards this because have tried contacting them though the help button but no response since.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by IceColdVeins(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
You may need to send a detailed analysis of how your school transcript grades are awarded. Grades A-F as against 1-5 points no go well at all...The admin is right!!
4realisreal:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Profitfocused: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls which months of the year are admissions always open for undergraduates..

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Wzurine: 4:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
The Information is available on the consulate web page

https://nigeria.diplo.de/ng-en/service/visa/visa-information/1015528
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
sassy92:

It's for scholarship holders and PhD students/Research fellows.
If you don't have scholarship or PhD/Research Fellow admission, don't bother sending mail coz they won't answer you.
What of us that we have started our classes online , I got admission during winter and no AD, I even message my HOD over there... he just say I shld continue with the enrollment and register all the courses which I have done long ago and atleast for now my classes materials are provided on the moodle and submission on homework is also done online which I v already submitted few homework, so in summary am currently doing my master in Germany but physical body is in Nigeria, abeg Wetin I go do concerning AD, I just cancel and re-book again for start date to be March, any advice abeg anybody with any advice?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Onyxqueen: 5:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
gbens2000:

What of us that we have started our classes online , I got admission during winter and no AD, I even message my HOD over there... he just say I shld continue with the enrollment and register all the courses which I have done long ago and atleast for now my classes materials are provided on the moodle and submission on homework is also done online which I v already submitted few homework, so in summary am currently doing my master in Germany but physical body is in Nigeria, abeg Wetin I go do concerning AD, I just cancel and re-book again for start date to be March, any advice abeg anybody with any advice?

Which school is this considerate pls?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good evening; please I booked around July but cancelled around August since I could not go and i got a mail that it was successful but i tried rebooking but its saying the entry needs to be unique...What is the problem?
Slip:
The AD (Jan. 10th) is for summer.

I personally booked for the person that got the date. I booked on September 28th with a start date of March 15th, 2020 on CAT B. The AD came in October 31st (8pm)....

So the purging of system is not real....

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Penialpriere: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls what e-mail address did u use.
Wzurine:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by gbens2000(m): 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2019
Onyxqueen:

Which school is this considerate pls?
Potsdam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Lawrencium1900: 8:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Can anyone help or knows someone that can help with affordable accommodation temporarily in Monchengladbach. You can contact me via +2347069230938 so we discuss further.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Admin @Justwise,
Please if you are following this thread, I would suggest you delete comments that are out of place. How people would come here and state that it is impossible to book appointment without funding blocked account still beats my imagination. I have come across such post twice from reading comments on this thread and it is totally untrue

It is not compulsory everyone must post, but you have to be certain that the information you post here is accurate. Let us be guided please because a lot of people rely on info they get from this thread. Let us not mislead people, thanks y’all for the great job.

Odedenshi1
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by OdiEma(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Odedenshi1:
Admin @Justwise,
Please if you are following this thread, I would suggest you delete comments that are out of place. How people would come here and state that it is impossible to book appointment without funding blocked account still beats my imagination. I have come across such post twice from reading comments on this thread and it is totally untrue

It is not compulsory everyone must post, but you have to be certain that the information you post here is accurate. Let us be guided please because a lot of people rely on info they get from this thread. Let us not mislead people, thanks y’all for the great job.

Odedenshi1

No one is saying it is impossible... But by 1st November(today is 4th), you must have a fully funded blocked account or proof of sponsorship on the day oh the interview, because if they give you a date one week after booking or few days after, what will you do?
So before booking have at least a proof of funds so you don't have issues at the embassy. It's actually for your own good to have it

Can't remember anyone saying it's impossible though.

Shalom

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
4realisreal:

The key of your transcript.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Thegamingorca(m): 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
gbens2000:

Bros this stuff sounds weird to put it mildly
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Can't remember anyone saying it's impossible though.

Shalom [/quote]

Hey young man exercise some restraint. Fully funded blocked account on the day of interview and not on the day of booking interview. Nobody should be misled here, I don’t just post here. I post with 100percent certainty of whatever info I am giving out, I have read every page of this thread so be sure that what warranted my previous post was posted on this thread multiple times. Btw how many people have received AD to be interviewed few days after booking

I said different persons have posted on this thread that one cannot book interview unless the person has a fully funded blocked account. Any post on this thread must be worth reading, not just some assumption. Greetings
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 by Odedenshi1(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Jubrilawest:
Anyone sending documents to uniassist this week in Lagos make we do collabo

Let us connect bro. We intend to send this Thursday, we are three already. I would send you a PM now, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (605)

Nigerian Nurses And Midwives With The Dream Of Working Abroad Let's Meet Here. / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.