Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me (8921 Views)

Dreadlocks: Two Ladies Rejected Me Because Of This / Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / "She Rejected Me After Spending 50k On Her Birthday" - Nigerian Guy Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2019
Ilamina:

So from my comments
You can't figure out my level

Me being true to my self, isn't that a good thing
Does not mean I will be smelling forever

At least I don't sleep around
What do you mean by "my level" ?
Nobody is talking about you smelling here,am talking about a total different stuff .
I doubt I care...

1 Like

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2019
GLYCOLYSISS:

What do you mean by "my level" ?
Nobody is talking about you smelling here,am talking about a total different stuff .
I doubt I care...

What are you talking about

Level, meaning he's too good for me
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Godsfavour78: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ilamina:
I feel so embarrassed

Normally I know my level

But this time, I got carried away, how could i be so Stupid

Maybe because I am under stress

But I am glad, he did it nicely like a proper gentleman smiley

Even though, he is far above my level
And me, I am kinda not a chic at the moment
please ma can you share how he did it. So I can learn one or two things from it.

Realtalk
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by german01(m): 1:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ilamina:
I feel so embarrassed

Normally I know my level

But this time, I got carried away, how could i be so Stupid

Maybe because I am under stress

But I am glad, he did it nicely like a proper
gentleman smiley

Even though, he is far above my level
And me, I am kinda not a chic at the moment
Don't worry....you may be lucky next time but don't say" not a chic at the moment"
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
german01:

Don't worry....you may be lucky next time but don't say" not a chic at the moment"

Why
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by german01(m): 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ilamina:

Why
Attraction comes in different wayz
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
german01:

Attraction comes in different wayz

I don't attract the guys I like undecided
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by german01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ilamina:

I don't attract the guys I like undecided

What do you prefer "to be loved or to be in love"?
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2019
german01:

What do you prefer "to be loved or to be in love"?

Both
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by EngrMarve(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
I am done
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ilamina:

What are you talking about

Level, meaning he's too good for me
Am talking about your total person here,not the personality you exude on nairaland,but your true person: that's your character in the real world.
I strongly trust my instincts that you're only trying to be controversial on nairaland,only you know the reason(s) for that,but ilamina,you're not truly the personality you portray on these forum.

If you feel a guy is too good for you,your business,but i bet you ,you will be shocked when you see a guy you claim to be too good for you,with a lady you're better than both morphologically & brain wise.
Guys are the simplest creature out there,with simple needs,you may feel you're not good enough for him,but he may feel otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
I can't understand what you mean by ''smelling''. Just work on your self. Improve your dressing, hair, make up, smell good, use perfumes, etc. Even if the men you like don't approach you, am sure the one that is manageable do approach you. Just pick from the few that come, study him, and see if things can work out. Learn to be happy and feel good about who you are.
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Do you have a medical condition we need to know about? Because from your posts I see you really are not ok up there mentally undecided

He rejected me

Deal with it

Foolish

1 Like

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
cooluzi:
now I'm concern about this girl.... wtf

He rejected me

Deal with it

Foolish

1 Like

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ilamina:

He rejected me

Deal with it

Foolish

You are too dull

2 Likes

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 8:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

You are too dull

I learnt from you

2 Likes

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ilamina:

I learnt from you

Onila seek medical help and do it fast. We care about you

2 Likes

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2019
ikhileomotayo:

Onila seek medical help and do it fast. We care about you

F..k off, you are the one, that needs help

1 Like

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 9:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
cooluzi:
now I'm concern about this girl.... wtf

He rejected me

Deal with it

Foolish

1 Like

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ilamina:

F..k off, you are the one, that needs help

Okay. Suit yourself. Just know that being mentally ill is nothing to be ashamed of. Goodnight. Don't forget to take your drugs kiss

1 Like

Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I can't understand what you mean by ''smelling''. Just work on your self. Improve your dressing, hair, make up, smell good, use perfumes, etc. Even if the men you like don't approach you, am sure the one that is manageable do approach you. Just pick from the few that come, study him, and see if things can work out. Learn to be happy and feel good about who you are.

I am not looking my best at the moment
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2019
We
ikhileomotayo:

Do you have a medical condition we need to know about? Because from your posts I see you really are not ok up there mentally undecided

Why is everyone liking your post about me ?
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by JykeMitch(m): 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2019
fuckerstard:

Wọ́n tán é, iwọ náà wa ń tàn candle.

[img]https://i./9gzM.gif[/img]
�� nice one.... olenu
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by cooluzi: 2:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ilamina:

He rejected me
Deal with it
Foolish
you are mentally sick
Re: The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me by Ilamina(f): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
cooluzi:
you are mentally sick

How

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom/calabar Girls / Why Do A Lot Of 9ja Girls Smell Down There? / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.