Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] (63769 Views)

Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by ZikZikZik: 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Innobee99(m): 12:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse
Another prospective Benz spotted

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by AhonAndy28: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Work hard to be rich don't hope on someone to be rich
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by anonymous1759(m): 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse

... You can be Rich yourself... Spirit of limitation is cousin to poverty.

2 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Ausmos: 12:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
And pray you don't end up being used for the money too?
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Ausmos: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
And pray you don't end up being used for the money too.

2 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by holafloyd(m): 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
God help u

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Onyi22 post=80214432]Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse[/quote

Life go humble you soon sad!

2 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by VillagePipu: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

What was your father doing when other men were making money?

6 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Olujoe1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
na dem, poverty is curse another man hard earn money is way out, u be better hussle so u no go dey find ready made man up and down.

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by zeusdgrt(m): 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
See person goal grin

2 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by jiorhemen(m): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Stop being lazy and work for your own money and become rich. No man, no matter how rich and generous, wants a lazy parasite and liability as his wife.
I don't think you can extinguish your poverty by looking for a rich man. You can bring an end to your lack and want by working hard for your own money and praying. If you eventually end up with a rich guy after you have earned your own wealth, not bad.

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Chiefochiefo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
If it's a govt official now some people will be shouting our money! Our money! Now AY is also chopping our money too grin
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Olujoe1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Usually mentality.
She’s not praying to be rich so she can gift her self cars and more.

Rather she’s praying & hoping to end up with a rich man smh !!
she's given up on herself, and that's a big sign that she is cursed with poverty. Sis hussle and brace up u too can be rich

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Wickedcountry: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

And you never think of being the rich woman?

Na you be curse not poverty

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Poverty is so demoralizing

2 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Wettoid123: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

You must end up with a rich guy by all means! I sorry for you,you think all that glitters are gold hustle hard and pray to God for his blessing linda ikeji is a woman like u,,
This is paradise that is all you want,,evidence that you are from a poor home.Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by PennywysCares(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

you must;
what are u waiting for?

aren't you ripe enough?
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Asapkiller(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
by all means,e be like na ur pant them go use next

2 Likes

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by radna2: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Sharap. why won't someone say they will end up with a rich woman like you?

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Asapkiller(m): 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
I know say 1day I go buy my own too,anyway congratulations boss
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Ewedegubbler: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Contact me for the best jazz for it to be done. But u just pay oooo
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Dagger111(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
mrjaydee:

Den go knack your toto tire

La your toto ni?
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by laughitall(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
give me your number
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Jabarzee(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

What stop's you from making ur own money ,
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by chingymingy: 12:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Your tots will be nacked lavishly pass the money wey you dey find. Mtcheew!!
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Hoodbilonia: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
Whatelse from tokunbo copart cars
Cars aint worth shiit cos its from copart 2000$ bid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.