Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] (63767 Views)

Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by pascal101: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
no go run entr ritualist hand o..
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by bastardmod: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse

Clean up your bedroom first
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by nasoeb: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
I always count myself special and lucky for sharing just the same day of birth with an Icon in the Nigerian Project.
Please Nairalanders, show some love, because today is my special day, my one day amongst the 365, My Birthday.
Let the "Likes & Shares" keep rolling in.
Thanks.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Amuluonyenaego: 12:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
She no gree write jamb o, just sitting down in her papa hult and keep waiting for an already made guy........ Smh

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by frozen70(f): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
mrjaydee:

Den go knack your toto tire

Stop displaying your self, there is no need for that
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Bobonowell(m): 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by frozen70(f): 12:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Forget about ending up with a rich guy

Be the super rich woman a guy would die for

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by ebonyggurl(f): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Lmao. This your comment is paining so many guys o
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Bobonowell(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
bastardmod:

Clean up your bedroom first

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by bluebay(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congratulations to them but hey hey hey. It’s Old news
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by SlimHayy16: 12:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congrats boss...... I prayed for such..
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by iluvdonjazzy: 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
I know am going to be very rich
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by victorian(f): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
ADRIAN88:
By now people should know Ay is a grandmaster of packaging.. He single-handedly taught his kid brother Yomi the tricks and gimmicks of this thing called packaging/media deception... I mean that's what sells in showbiz, so they do it regardless..

Anyway, if you believe this piece of poo, then you might as well believe Tupac Shakur was spotted last weekend In onitsha shopping for fairly used bandanas.

PS- Don't believe everything you see on Social media, especially from Nigerian entertainers.

You've just said my mind.

Ay na package master!

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mutteeme:
The weekend is already 'litty-litty' for Mabel Makun, as she got a brand new car as a gift from her husband, AY. The comedian made sure he wasn't left out in the 'car spree' as he also got himself a brand new car.

AY shared a video of the cars on Instagram and he wrote;

https://all-gists..com/2019/07/ay-gifts-himself-and-his-wife-mabel-brand-new-cars-photos.html

He had bought this car for his wife about a year ago. The Merc might be new but not the lx570

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Why can you not make your money Onyi?

Or lemme say, why can you not marry an ambitious and promising man and then together, you can find your way into glory and success?

That way, he will respect you more other than if you just come when he is already rich and make him feel you just came to 'chop' his money.

Onyi, Daddy is telling you to use your sense grin

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Wayne4uall(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Wat can you offer apart from toto
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
KngGezy:

He had bought this car for his wife about a year ago. The Merc might be new but not the lx570

Chai! See destiny monitoring people grin grin
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by tunary(m): 12:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Ay was once a poor guy

A guy with ambition is the one you should go after not an already made guy, already made guys are not foolish to end up with someone who comes in when the food is set but a genuine one who started from the scratch. we have so many examples among celebrities which includes AY
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy[b] by all means[/b]...
overty is a curse

My daughter, althou i am still learning native doctor i never graduate but i get some potent juju that you can use for all means ... sey naa E money or dasuki you want charm dey
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Lovelyn451(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
OMG...this man just bought my dream car...the black one...he must return it to my dream
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
hahahhahahah I don't know why I laughed hard at this cheesy.. But no let them TANIs come for you o
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Kylekent59: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Very nice of him. The problem now is that many rich people are afraid of driving expensive cars on Nigerian roads plus the fear of robbers and kidnappers without the exception of informants.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by PartnerusIsBack: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Leave me a message
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Chai! See destiny monitoring people grin grin

Lol, Nigerian Bloggers and unverified fake news are 5 and 6. I know it happens all over the world because the Media can only profit when they have stories to tell. But nevertheless the authenticity to the lie ratio should be 95% truth and 5% lies. But here in Nigeria Our Yeyebrities have exploited the lack of research of our media. To Decieve Hardworking Legit youths. I tell you this is a vicious cycle. Our Media needs cleansing because they are responsible for information sharing. If not the upcoming ones will think life is easy. Imagine SOMEONE buying a lx570 and a Gle 550 at the same time. Innocent youths who dont know how he started will enter the business. And when they dont see quick money turn to illegit business to keep up with the facade. Efcc and NBC are not doing their work
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by osejie17(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Congrats Ay
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Edge1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

He will use and dump you like the other plus size female yeyebrity who said she pays men to satisfy her and dumps them afterwards.

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Bizibi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Bizibi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
hehehehehe,go and hustle ooo,na abuja you wan find rich man now......everybody is careful now.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Ugosample(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Drabeey:
Good thing you are successful in your choosen Field. That is evident in the news, you got your wife and yourself a car. Nice one bro. However, i have a not too soothing question to ask you AY... When was the last time you posted the consuming part of your hustle on the social media?

Uncle AY, I'm afraid this kind of news makes people go through depression. No hating, but really, How would i feel when I can't even buy my wife a 10k wig?

How about when my wife shows this to me, then i quickly scroll up through her phone and find where you slept in the open wind during one of your numerous movie productions. Then i say, "baby, I'm also struggling to make it, God has answered uncle AY, one day he'd read my letters, seems the calls are too much."

Just no yab me this morning, hunger can reset peraon brain grin

Drabeey was Here

I get your point
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by hopexter(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Don't get too disappointed if you don't. Maybe your future man's financial success lies in you kiss cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly / Pretty Mike With A 'Bad Girl' Rocking Him At The Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.