Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] (63765 Views)

Regina Daniels Adds A Mercedes Brabus To Her Collection Of Cars (Photo) / Zlatan Ibile Buys A House And 2 Cars (Photo) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by BoboKush(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Usually mentality.
She’s not praying to be rich so she can gift her self cars and more.

Rather she’s praying & hoping to end up with a rich man smh !!

The said girl they brought car for.... Sef get ha hustle and she has money on ha own but u see ur sis dere..... She thought ha toto only Wil make ha wealthy

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Ugosample(m): 1:08pm On Jul 13, 2019
lmao
why are many guys on Onyi22 case?
it's her life and choice; D

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by naijadrivablog: 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Mercedes Benz GL450 (2016 model) and 2016 Lexus 570. cool
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by kenodrill: 1:23pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse

You must end up with me.Am rich
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by tayo4ng(m): 1:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Congratulations, money is really good, I must end up with a rich guy by all means...
Poverty is a curse
why not work hard yourself
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by LINTUNE(m): 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
lol cheesy... No joy... Mumu
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by West2019(m): 1:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
I will connect u no be to end up.wit a rich guy
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by darmochy1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Have you given up on yourself?

You've concluded that you can't amount to anything tangible in life and the best thing is to settle down with a rich fella.

Is Linda Ikeji not a woman like you?

I thought they said what we can do you women can do better.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
LMAO...now I understand your post about rich ladies not needing a man. the way poverty hug u u really need a man...

all the best...sha no leave am when e make U and your family rich o...Cos I don't see what u will need him for any more
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by flexyrule(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
ADRIAN88:
By now people should know Ay is a grandmaster of packaging.. He single-handedly taught his kid brother Yomi the tricks and gimmicks of this thing called packaging/media deception... I mean that's what sells in showbiz, so they do it regardless..

Anyway, if you believe this piece of poo, then you might as well believe Tupac Shakur was spotted last weekend In onitsha shopping for fairly used bandanas.

PS- Don't believe everything you see on Social media, especially from Nigerian entertainers.
Lol.. Most of them here are kids. They don't know what a "Bandana" is... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

Don't end up with a rich guy.... Huzzle up with him like AY's wife did mbok
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by vicben27(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
with ur #250 niker don't go and get a Job. dey find rich guy.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
search no more I'm here nw
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by greatman247(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

keep dreaming, don't go and hustle your own money smartly.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Frankbaro(m): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Babaheekmat:

You think all money is clean..

When they use you for juju finish.. Na another woman go dey spend the money your greedy spirit will go bring for the guy

If she's not been used already. You think everybody walking around and talking is alive.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Babaheekmat: 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2019
Frankbaro:

If she not been used already. You think everybody moving is alive.

Confirm my guy...

Seun.. Give this Man an admin post
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by expert234: 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Your bed and room indicate that you are living in poverty. That means you are living under a curse, right?
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by emilas1979(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
Poverty of the mind
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by amirez(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
AY was not rich when Mabel met him. So change your prayer point for God to give you the right man with a vision that will translate to financial stability
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by oloyede90(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Then dude is enjoying himself with Dino at Dino mother's burial
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by ADRIAN88(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
flexyrule:
Lol.. Most of them here are kids. They don't know what a "Bandana" is... grin grin grin

Haba now!! grin
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by 40secondsguy(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
Must he be a rich guy ehn!!!..Better go and hustle

See her lepa yansh sef.....

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Burgerlomo: 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lovely cool
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Spain007(m): 4:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
mrjaydee:

Den go knack your toto tire

Bro truth b told...her DP shows it all

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Rajosh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse
so your aim is to marry a rich guy and not being rich yourself.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Babysho(m): 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
mrjaydee:

Den go knack your toto tire

Seems she's ready for that already. Check her profile pic.

1 Like

Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by ofiko123(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice one.
Congratulations to them all...
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Hullabaloon: 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
nasoeb:
I always count myself special and lucky for sharing just the same day of birth with an Icon in the Nigerian Project.
Please Nairalanders, show some love, because today is my special day, my one day amongst the 365, My Birthday.
Let the "Likes & Shares" keep rolling in.
Thanks.

These guys are heartless. Nobody gave you even a single like, take heart bro grin
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Toks2008(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Poverty is a curse

AY was not rich when his wife met him...but she persevered and built wealth with him and until you are ready to do this with a man, you will only end up as a trophy wife.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by nasoeb: 6:49am On Jul 14, 2019
Hullabaloon:

These guys are heartless. Nobody gave you even a single like, take heart bro grin
I am over excited and indeed marvelled by the show over of love and kind gesture.
You guys showed me so much love (Likes and Shares) yesterday, thanks so much.
Re: AY Gifts Himself & His Wife, Mabel Brand New Cars [photo] by Nkwomarket: 7:47am On Jul 14, 2019
@Onyi22, Be careful on how you say some certain things in public.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Reacts To Men Asking Her For Sex And Sending Their Joystick Pics / Davido Escapes Being Shot During PDP Rally In Osun? See His Tweet / Speed Darlington To Runtown : Your Girlfriend Is Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.