Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? (37498 Views)

Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by IKWUJOE(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2019
There is nothing the Lord cannot do. Watch Shiloh 2019 SS turn to AA. Repent and believe in Jesus as Lord and savior. Ur case is small for Jesus if u believe.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
Good afternoon nairalanders, a couple of weeks ago, i came here to seek advice on how to handle knowing my wife to be is AS as i also am. A lot of people here said we should just break up that the marriage won't end well for us.

We both listened to your advices and decided to call off the wedding but now we can't seem to stay away from each other. I tried severally to not see her and I'm sure she also tried not to see me but most times we just found ourselves together having sex again.

I think about her almost every time so i told her to stop calling me, at least to get her off of my mind. But she may just call simply to say hello and from dere we are having sex again.

The sex we keep having is my problem as i fear the SS problem we were trying to prevent by calling off the wedding may now come this time.

She's irresistible and i don't know how to go about this whole thing. Please kindly advice accordingly if you've gone through this before. I really need to get over her and stop having sex with her.

Thank you

Keep ur elongated stories to urself
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by romeorailss: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:
I can see that the both of you are deeply in love

You can continue having sex with preventive measures till the relationship fezeel out

Stop telling her to stop calling you, both of you are feeling the the same problem and it can be very hurtful

Don't break her heart, allow her to pull out naturally

But if it gets to a stage that you guys are so glued, be prepared to adopt children if you must get married

Someone can carry your pregnancy and deliver the baby to both of you and you pay the person off

Love is a very magnetic thing and it's always difficult to say goodbye

You are indeed very frozen .
wink
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by pricklewane: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2019
He is advising you not to be foolish over some foolish utopia of comparing Nigeria with America you de form superman
It is obvious you do not have a sickler close t you.
Dem no de tell man go born sickler.

ThothHermes:
What a ret.ard??

Not worth dignifying with a response.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Solo87(m): 6:53pm On Dec 17, 2019
Having sex is sweet but well you be able to face the outcome at the end of it all,like visiting the hospital almost every month, your wife calling you while you are at work "sweetheart the baby is sick again ooh come and meet me in the hospital,come with 50k while coming", can you do these every month?if the answer is yes go ahead. I wish you the best
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by frozen70(f): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2019
romeorailss:

You are indeed very frozen .
wink

Lol
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Fruitofthevine: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Truth is,u both never truly parted ways.ur souls are already entangled together by sex.and should u even get married to someone else,ur soul and longings will still b for him.Solution?u know wat to do.But why u asking for answers?u simply want an answer that will further reinforce what deep within ur soul u have already decided.ur life in ur hands!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Synthase(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThothHermes:
Since Madam Biglittlelois, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm has commanded it, mere mortals like us become duty-bound to obey. grin

Here goes nothing...I don't know, could be because you are stupid Oh Lord!
There is a 25% chance for an AS couple to birth a sickler. Just 25%. For every birth that is.
In case you've not figured it out yet, it means there is a 75% chance that their children would be normal. Pretty good odds if you ask me. Is your brain poverty-addled or what? Even if it is a matter of "comparing USA to Naija" (which it isn't), why do you think the OP and his would-be spouse will be unable to afford US treatment in the future if not now?? What is the safest thing? You could be shot walking on the road. Does that mean you won't walk on the road? What about flying? You could get involved in a plane crash you know? Life itself is a risk?
How can you guarantee safety in this world
Except the Lord watcheth the city, all that watch watch in vain--- The Good Book
How do you know that his next partner would not have bigger problems?
What is the sense in throwing away real love on 25% odds?

Queen Biglittlelois, I hope you are pleased. If you aren't, I can think of other ways of pleasing you. Pleasurable ways... tongue
You need to update your knowledge about probability. Maybe because you don't know what the sufferers of sickle cell go through, you won't ask couple to be who have the fore knowledge of having 25% risk of birthing a sickle cell patient to take the risk because they have according to you, that big 75% chance of not having it! I understand that people have this erroneous believe that when two AS get married, one out four of their offsprings will definitely be SS whereas, that is just a measure of the chances of occurrence.
Bro! 25% is too much risk to take, for instance, in seminal fluid analysis someone with as low as 1% normal sperm morphology among other parameters is considered able to impregnate.
And for those proposing ivf, surrogacy, you seem not to understand that the issue here is not about infertility or some other conditions, rather, it is about avoiding a possible unpleasant scenario unless I don't know maybe the genotype of the sperms and eggs to be used can be predetermined before ivf, them you are welcomed...
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by BarrElChapo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
Now she's pregnant according to the OP. love isn't unreasonable. sex is not love

frozen70:
I can see that the both of you are deeply in love

You can continue having sex with preventive measures till the relationship fezeel out

Stop telling her to stop calling you, both of you are feeling the the same problem and it can be very hurtful

Don't break her heart, allow her to pull out naturally

But if it gets to a stage that you guys are so glued, be prepared to adopt children if you must get married

Someone can carry your pregnancy and deliver the baby to both of you and you pay the person off

Love is a very magnetic thing and it's always difficult to say goodbye

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by frozen70(f): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Now she's pregnant according to the OP. love isn't unreasonable. sex is not love

That pregnancy is their business to keep or not to keep

You can't be walking under the rain without rain coat.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by nick50(m): 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mtchheewww soon u go ask us how to pull out ur dick before ejaculation
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Gunayo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
ThothHermes:
Imagine oo.

The guy don give up based on say him no fit ever get money for the diagnosis for him life.

Never see this kind thing. The kind of stupid advice Nigerians were giving him on that thread.

Can you imagine an American couple refusing to marry for this flimsy reason.
Nigerians na wa.
Sincerely speaking, if you were the one can you take that risk?
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by dasparrow: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2019
angry
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by dasparrow: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
Good afternoon nairalanders, a couple of weeks ago, i came here to seek advice on how to handle knowing my wife to be is AS as i also am. A lot of people here said we should just break up that the marriage won't end well for us.

We both listened to your advices and decided to call off the wedding but now we can't seem to stay away from each other. I tried severally to not see her and I'm sure she also tried not to see me but most times we just found ourselves together having sex again.

I think about her almost every time so i told her to stop calling me, at least to get her off of my mind. But she may just call simply to say hello and from dere we are having sex again.

The sex we keep having is my problem as i fear the SS problem we were trying to prevent by calling off the wedding may now come this time.

She's irresistible and i don't know how to go about this whole thing. Please kindly advice accordingly if you've gone through this before. I really need to get over her and stop having sex with her.

Thank you

I have no advice to give except stop fornicating! You are in lust not in love.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Erastuslove: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2019
DAVE5:

As in ehn, the thing tire pesin

Why bring a child to the world to suffer, when you could simply find another woman or man to love

One of my boss (MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE) had same problem, she was SS, she battled for life day and night, today she’s sick, tomorrow she’s sick till she gave up the ghost about 2 months ago, she and her family has money which they spent overly to keep her alive till the her body gave in

I did something really stupid as well, me and wifey got married without finding out our blood groups, so we went last week to get it done since her hospital requested she brings my blood group report, turns out we both AA, anybody can yab me for that and I accept my guilt
YOU SAID U ARE BOTH AA SO NOBODY GO YAB U NA...…..U just tell dem say Love blind ur eyes no let u remember do test before marriage hahaahahhaah
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by nnamdi65(m): 6:12am On Dec 20, 2019
I've seen SS turned to AA before at Dunamis church Abuja.

A testimony of a child who was borned with SS and was confirmed in different hospital medical report and ain't scam.

I'm not advertising for any church but his are real.. or better still have a family plan and adopt children (baby children)
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by nosiebaba(m): 10:11am On Feb 24, 2020
InyinyaAgbaOku:

How does IVF prevent sickle cell disease
Its called pre genetic diagnosis. Pgd. The fertilised eggs are screened first for any diseases and genetic disorders before it is placed in the womb. You can read more about it
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by EngrSarah: 2:42am On Apr 21, 2020
BridgeClinic:

Dear Freethought, we understand your dilemma and can feel your pain. We have encountered a number of clients at Bridge Clinic in Nigeria who has faced situations similar to yours. Many people here have recommended medical advice and procedures as a solution to your challenge and we are here to tell you that that is the best step to take next. PGT (Preimplantation Genetic Testing) formerly known as PGD or PGS can help to identify the genotype of embryos that are created during the process of IVF, before transferring them to the womb. This means that couples with the AS genotype in the male and female can have children without worrying about having Sickle Cell babies. This is highly recommended as it increases the chances of having a healthy baby. If you would like to know more about this procedure, you may click here https://www.thebridgeclinic.com/patient-care/services/preimplantation-genetic-testing-pgt . We wish you the very best and hope that you are able to find a solution that allays your fears really soon.

What is the cost of pgd at Bridge Clinic please? Trying to calculate the cost..need it because we are both AS
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by seniorgozman(m): 5:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:
I don't understand why you should break up with someone you are madly in love with cause both of you are AS there are different ways to have children in this generation, guy be wise
I am having the same problem, I will appreciate if you show me a way
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by seniorgozman(m): 5:58am On Apr 21, 2020
How do I get in touch
antobrige:
my sister and her husband is AS AS , their first son is AA why second son is SS , to cut the story short the boy is 7yrs now and after all the crisis i searched helpless online for the cure...and Thank God we found a solution his name is DOCTOR RUFUS at first i thought it wont work but believe the boy has not had one single crisis since he has being that the herbal for a year now...the doctor said he will take it a year and six months and his bpne marrow will be as or aa but from the result we are seeing its working ...i have seen testimonies from parent , ...its working
so there's a solution for SS now....search for doctor rufus he even has the one that can make both AS AS not to give birth to SS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / How Can I Tell A Friend That She Has Strong Body Odor? / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.