Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? (37501 Views)

Bobrisky Sleeps With Me Every Night, I Left Because I Can’t Cope With His Demand / Whom Should I Marry: The One Whom I Love Or The One Who Loves Me? / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by antobrige: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2019
my sister and her husband is AS AS , their first son is AA why second son is SS , to cut the story short the boy is 7yrs now and after all the crisis i searched helpless online for the cure...and Thank God we found a solution his name is DOCTOR RUFUS at first i thought it wont work but believe the boy has not had one single crisis since he has being that the herbal for a year now...the doctor said he will take it a year and six months and his bpne marrow will be as or aa but from the result we are seeing its working ...i have seen testimonies from parent , ...its working
so there's a solution for SS now....search for doctor rufus he even has the one that can make both AS AS not to give birth to SS

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by 12345baba(m): 9:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Marry her nothing dey happen

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Sandypearl: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2019
[quote author=Freethought post=80225615]Good afternoon nairalanders, It shows you are so into each other,and you having sex may lead to Pregnancy cos am very sure you don't use protection. If you are ready to lose one of children, then you go ahead cos not all will be SS. You can also seek medical help.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Talkwisdom(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
Good afternoon nairalanders, a couple of weeks ago, i came here to seek advice on how to handle knowing my wife to be is AS as i also am. A lot of people here said we should just break up that the marriage won't end well for us.

We both listened to your advices and decided to call off the wedding but now we can't seem to stay away from each other. I tried severally to not see her and I'm sure she also tried not to see me but most times we just found ourselves together having sex again.

I think about her almost every time so i told her to stop calling me, at least to get her off of my mind. But she may just call simply to say hello and from dere we are having sex again.

The sex we keep having is my problem as i fear the SS problem we were trying to prevent by calling off the wedding may now come this time.

She's irresistible and i don't know how to go about this whole thing. Please kindly advice accordingly if you've gone through this before. I really need to get over her and stop having sex with her.

Thank you
You just have to relocate to a far distance place,I mean,she should be in the East while you are in the North kind of distance.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Offpoint: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:
I can see that the both of you are deeply in love

You can continue having sex with preventive measures till the relationship fezeel out

Stop telling her to stop calling you, both of you are feeling the the same problem and it can be very hurtful

Don't break her heart, allow her to pull out naturally

But if it gets to a stage that you guys are so glued, be prepared to adopt children if you must get married

Someone can carry your pregnancy and deliver the baby to both of you and you pay the person off

Love is a very magnetic thing and it's always difficult to say goodbye
There's no way these guys won't fück themselves and impregnate themselves...

Let them stop the sex and the useless will die.... no love in that story up there, but lost.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by adanny01(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
ThothHermes:
Since Madam Biglittlelois, First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm has commanded it, mere mortals like us become duty-bound to obey. grin

Here goes nothing...I don't know, could be because you are stupid Oh Lord!
There is a 25% chance for an AS couple to birth a sickler. Just 25%. For every birth that is.
In case you've not figured it out yet, it means there is a 75% chance that their children would be normal. Pretty good odds if you ask me. Is your brain poverty-addled or what? Even if it is a matter of "comparing USA to Naija" (which it isn't), why do you think the OP and his would-be spouse will be unable to afford US treatment in the future if not now?? What is the safest thing? You could be shot walking on the road. Does that mean you won't walk on the road? What about flying? You could get involved in a plane crash you know? Life itself is a risk?
How can you guarantee safety in this world
Except the Lord watcheth the city, all that watch watch in vain--- The Good Book
How do you know that his next partner would not have bigger problems?
What is the sense in throwing away real love on 25% odds?

Queen Biglittlelois, I hope you are pleased. If you aren't, I can think of other ways of pleasing you. Pleasurable ways... tongue

Bros that 25% is enough to scare anybody if you have ever had sleepless night watching your loved one going through pain.

In every birth of the couple, the chance of having a sickler is 25%. The chance of having a sickler is 100% in 4 births. If the first child is not a sickler the chance of a sickler in the second birth is 50%, third birth 75% and fourth birth is 100%.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
something dey worry una two...
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Robenna(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2019
Jus Make Her Understand
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You want them to waste money on IVF knowing they could have prevented it by not being involved or getting married in the first place, do you think at all?

Ivf doesn't prevent sickle cell disease
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by DarkJeddi(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2019
ThothHermes:
What a ret.ard??

Not worth dignifying with a response.
She made some very good points,this is Nigeria not USA..

How many people can afford IVF in this country?

Person wey never chop 2 square meal na money for IVF he go get?
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by victorian(f): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

You want them to waste money on IVF knowing they could have prevented it by not being involved or getting married in the first place, do you think at all?

You sef!

Are u always angry when commenting? cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by isaacprinz(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2019
I was a victim of such circumstance I can tell it's very hard to let go. Try as much as possible to avoid her until she also starts resisting you too. It can only work if she start refusing to have sex with you. And you as a guy begin hustle for another babe. Though you may not have the zeal to that due to the love you both shared, but think of the future implications of not only praying for safe delivery of mother and child but also the child's genotype. If the inevitable happens and is SS, are you sure you are ready to murder your peace of mind, happiness and income?...my few cents from experience.!!
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by odisman(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2019
O boy try repent. All this talk about unholy sex before marriage will stop. You are neck deep in fornication, body dey sweet you. I pity you. We have sex, we have sex Nonsense
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

You can continue having sex with preventive measures till the relationship fezeel out

Stop telling her to stop calling you, both of you are feeling the the same problem and it can be very hurtful

But if it gets to a stage that you guys are so glued, be prepared to adopt children if you must get married

Someone can carry your pregnancy and deliver the baby to both of you and you pay the person off

See advice wey you dey give your fellow human
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by pricklewane: 9:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Fizzle
frozen70:

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
nosiebaba:
spending money to get what you want isn't a waste. Some people don't want to get married.. Some people get married and don't want children.. Some people are gay and are married. Some people are both AA but haven't being conceive naturally. Ivf is an option that has brought happiness to many families and put smiles on the faces of millions.

How does IVF prevent sickle cell disease
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by bindukwe(m): 9:56am On Dec 17, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
[i][/i]

Why am I seeing stupid comments this night, do you know if doing the medical procedure will work out the first time? What if they have to continue to terminate pregnancies for them to get the right combination of AS or AA, do you know how stressful it will be for the woman? You're busy comparing USA to naija, becos we are sound like them medical-wise abi? Why can't they do the safest thing by staying away from each other instead of wasting money on something they could have avoided from the onset....

Its not a waste of money, its the cost of being together.

If you think what you have with her isn't worth that cost, you move!

Don't trivialize their relationship, you don't have enough information to do that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Gudlite: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2019
Sir, i may sound harsh but i will like to tell you the bitter truth
As long as both of you continue to have sex, you will be stagnant. Both of you can't move on with your life
Having sex is renewing of the bond you already have,
There is nothing like Natural fizzling out when you are still having sex
You either face the truth or remain tied down
Keeping contact with her will not allow either of you to enter into another relationship and be committed
The possibility of cheating with her even when you enter another relationship is 99.99999%
WAY OUT
Remember
Time is Going and time wasted will never be recovered
Do not wait until it get to "HAD I KNOW "
You either choose to be tied down without any progress or Cut off and move forward.
Avoid any reason or place where both of you can stay together alone
Do away with anything that has to do with her in your possession(pictures, any item. etc)
Take charge of your emotion and do not allow it to use
No future with both of you therefore take the bull by the horn

Pray for God to help you.

I wish you the Best
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by CallMeDrino: 9:58am On Dec 17, 2019
frozen70:

I don't agree.

Love is a chemical reaction that fade away with time.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by tempex88(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2019
You guys can marry. Talk to a doctor/relationship councillor. I hear there are ways of managing this AS wife AS husband stuff to prevent birth of SS child.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
This is why I always advice people to ask for genotype first before being involved deeply with anyone, I always ask first, though I'm AA but I still prefer to know incase he is SS, sorry Op, though it's not easy, but you'll let go with time.

I am AA too. Can we marry already. Let's be greedy with our genotype.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Lleigh:

It's true, I know a couple who had to terminate three pregnancies. But they now have three kids

And you think everybody supports intrauterine murder called abortion?
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:
Good afternoon nairalanders, a couple of weeks ago, i came here to seek advice on how to handle knowing my wife to be is AS as i also am. A lot of people here said we should just break up that the marriage won't end well for us.

We both listened to your advices and decided to call off the wedding but now we can't seem to stay away from each other. I tried severally to not see her and I'm sure she also tried not to see me but most times we just found ourselves together having sex again.

I think about her almost every time so i told her to stop calling me, at least to get her off of my mind. But she may just call simply to say hello and from dere we are having sex again.

The sex we keep having is my problem as i fear the SS problem we were trying to prevent by calling off the wedding may now come this time.

She's irresistible and i don't know how to go about this whole thing. Please kindly advice accordingly if you've gone through this before. I really need to get over her and stop having sex with her.

Thank you

I think Fictions should be restricted to Fridays.
Today is Tuesday, abeg
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Biglittlelois:
This is why I always advice people to ask for genotype first before being involved deeply with anyone, I always ask first, though I'm AA but I still prefer to know incase he is SS, sorry Op, though it's not easy, but you'll let go with time.

I am AA too. Can we marry already? Let's be greedy with our genotype.
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by bindukwe(m): 10:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Offpoint:

There's no way these guys won't fück themselves and impregnate themselves...

Let them stop the sex and the useless will die.... no love in that story up there, but lost.

You can't sit there and call what they have lust.

It shows no such indications.

If anything, its a hangover from an unfortunate affection

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2019
Hmm
The new found 'love' is nothing but lust which is borne out of the realisation that you two can't get married anymore. Humans expresses their best when they are mentally and psychologically free.
Warning: pls, free the girl so she can meet potential suitors. Real love doesn't listen to 'advice'
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by rexandyke(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2019
OP, my reply will be long, very long and this is because of the fire that burns in my heart whenever I see such posts.

I have seen 4 of my cousins die of SS and one is still living with it. We know he will die, but not sure when it will be. The pain the family suffered taking care of them and seeing them die after they have lived so long is unbearable.

Two died when they finished secondary school (19 and 20 years respectively). One of them died after she completed her master's program at the university while the last one was after graduating from the university and waiting for NYSC.

I happened to be close to most of them and the pain you could see from their eyes knowing they will die anytime soon. I was pained too because I couldn't stand losing them to SS.

I have been advocating for couples who are AS or SS NOT TO EVER MARRY EACH OTHER.

The pain that will result in the nearest future could be reverted by finding another soul partner. There are millions of other men and women you can link up with and get married to.

Some people are advising you to marry and then use medical interventions to prevent having SS kids. The idea is nice, but I don't advise that, sincerely. This is an avoidable havoc man! The cost of such medical interventions is always high and the money can be used to venture into some kind of business.

Why waste that money when it can be prevented? Also, it is not 100% guaranteed as you can do everything and still give birth to SS. We have seen it happen, not once or twice.

The stress and pain of taking an SS patient to the hospital during their crisis and having their blood changed aren't what you will ever want to experience. I don't even pray for my enemy to have that kind of stuff happen to them.

I beg you in the name of God in heaven or in the name of anything you believe in. Please! This comment is from a passionate heart that doesn't want to see another family suffer from this pain.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2019
BRo make i pour am as e be for ma mind....
Dude's above me been dey sai make u go ahead do sometin wey go make u born pikin wey be AA...bro reason am.
>pikin wey no follow ur wife com out.
>pikin wey na pay u go pay make another person deliver for you.
>pikin wey naa buy you buy, dah one naa your own

for my side couple dey leave them self if such blood issue dey cos if the problem come all this sex wey una dey have una no go enjoy am again.

children go dey sick anyhow, money go dey go anyhow.

guy check am, sex wey una dey haave dah one na love
Sex no be love, she call u no be love.

avoid this marriage and save your life for a better tomorrow.

Think by then all this dudes wount help you
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by zexy2030(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
Freethought:

Thank you
To quit is extremely difficult, just pray to be lucky with genotype of your children, then just have only two if u had 4 in mind.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Myself2(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2019
ThothHermes:
Imagine oo.

The guy don give up based on say him no fit ever get money for the diagnosis for him life.

Never see this kind thing. The kind of stupid advice Nigerians were giving him on that thread.

Can you imagine an American couple refusing to marry for this flimsy reason.
Nigerians na wa.

You wey know, why you no tell am since.
He opened up so he can be told things he didn't know before so stop trying to crucify him
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by noisy45(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
Op you and your future wife are both mad. Marry her nah and born ss
Re: How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? by Simisima(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2019
This one is hard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And Misconception Of "Ask Me Out" / I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / In This Economy, Can You Marry Someone Who Earns 60k Monthly? - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.