Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Rape Prevention And Victim Help Trend!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Prevention And Victim Help Trend!!! (210 Views)

What You Need To Know About PEP Pills For Hiv Prevention And How You Can Buy It / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates / Accident Victim Bursts Into Tears As Lover Proposes To Her In The Hospital. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape Prevention And Victim Help Trend!!! by fraspree(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hello guys, I'm Splendour, I run a blog that deals mostly on sexual abuses or abusive relationships and community interactions https://www.hpluscommunity.com.ng, I was abused as a child. This thread is borne out of the urge to expose the evils of sexual abuses and to tackle its negative impacts to our sanity.

After receiving the confession of a lady who was molested with her younger sister at ages 14 and 12 respectively by a catholic priest, documented here at https://www.hpluscommunity.com.ng/2019/07/a-reverend-father-abused-me-and-my-younger-sister-at-ages-14-and-12-lady-narrates-her-story.html. I realized how easy it could be to be victimize by people that we actually trust with our own lives. We are here for those who have bottled up their feelings only to see the thread as an opportunity to express their own worries.

The aim of this thread is to share tips, Dos and DON’Ts among ourselves(what I'll wish to term Supportive Forum) to help those who wish to save their young children, nieces, nephews, loved ones or anyone we wish well from rape and prepare their minds. For the purpose of this thread which is to stop rape, I'm also going to include gaining your freedom the intricacies of sexual abuse by sharing your story(s) amongst ourselves.

THINGS TO DISCUSS?
(a)Get determined to gaining your freedom today. Tell us in this thread that you are so and so and wish to tell someone about the abuse you suffered and by whom.

(b)Tell us what happened and how it could have been avoided. Feel free to call on member through mention here when you are willing to speak to a professional.

(c) We talk about the measures we are ready to take in preventing rape. We are here to sympathize with you.

GIVE ME YOUR HAND
There would be times of intense urge guys. Run to this thread and mention all members, and those online will encourage you. The more you talk about how you are feeling at that point in time, the easier it is for members to share relating experience(s) of how they dealt with it to encourage you. WARNING: Please do not paint an errotic picture while sharing your feelings or experiences so that you don't ruin the supports we give others. We want to be sincere supporters to one another.

OUR SLOGAN IS Give support, get support!

Note: I'll be updating the main thread as the need arises.

Moderators please help people out from one of the causes of depression – Rape and Abuse by posting on front page. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / Help A Nairalander... / Hot Offer For Website Owners, Bloggers And Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.