Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? (53191 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:
Lalasticlala, what advice do you have for a bother?

I got to know her under an unclear circumstance. I saw her just once at an event, we exchanged contacts and that was all. There is distance involved that's why I didn't get to know she's not what I want on time
unmhnmmmmmmmmm, although it's not much a concrete reason but if you still stand on your position, kindly connect me to the gal and her family!!

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by OVA200(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let me ask you some questions OP

How old is the relationship?
Is it a well paying job?
Can you change her to suit your taste?
Has the mother ever mention marriage to you?
How strong is the mother's connection to the job?

Let me advise you base on the little information you supplied:
If you don't have an alternative to the job or your means of livelihood is hard take the job but if you will be okay without the job then reject and tell her (your GF) your mind

If you take the job save up as much as possible and don't let her know you are saving up then show so much commitment to the job and break up with her that way she won't know you are in the relationship because of the job.
But if you can change to who you want that will be the best bet because apparently she loves you and the family likes you too and they are ready to help the both of you.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by SmartyPants(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:
I'm not convinced I can marry her but her mum is getting me a job now. Should I decline the offer please? I seriously need your contributions. I need the job, but I don't want to be indebted to the family

Have you discussed marriage yet? If no, take the job if the family is not in a position to hurt you in any other way.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by CXLVII: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Refuse the job if you have an alternative.

If you don't, take the job if it's a well paying one. Save money and buy the girl a car or something valuable to compensate her family.

Cut ties with her and her family few months afterwards. Don't touch the girl throughout.

Poanan:

If you are not going to marry her then reject the job. Do you think the mum will be nice to help a random person? If you break up with her, that same connection that got you in, in the first place, will be the one that will be used to disgrace you out.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Princeton92(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lol,

Pls I want to marry her N marry the job too!
Bros introduce us all if pay is great, hehehehe

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Viktorino: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dont take that job.Why will a mother willingly trade her daughter's happiness so easily if there is no skeleton in their cupboard? I guess her daughter may be having an issue she wants to burden you with.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by 2mch(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Your own job will come. Women are not like men who will look at your performance and keep you when you reject her daughter. She will sack you when that happens. Be patient and pass on the job.

9 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Abfinest007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
free job and free toto mehn u better run fast n accept it but use ur head don't be like Samson in the bible

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by ossaiii: 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:
I'm not convinced I can marry her but her mum is getting me a job now. Should I decline the offer please? I seriously need your contributions. I need the job, but I don't want to be indebted to the family

Give me the job, I will marry her including her entire family, friends and generation to come.

12 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Anextin(f): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Op you don't what the woman is doing to help get you the job, if shes using her hard earned money cos she's already seeing you as part of the family.
Pls stop deceiving the lady, move on, you will surely find your own. Marriage is not to be toyed with, don't waste the girls time and her family resources!!!!

28 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Halagoorani: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nawa o
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by micflo28(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
Secure the job, use it to build urself and source for the job then quit the job for the one u secured while also ditching the girl. Meanwhile, on no occassion u impregnate her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by GuestLog: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
The girl loves you. The mother cares for you. I'm sure they need nothing more from you than the happiness of their daughter. If you lose this love from the family, you will regret it a few years later. You are looking for a woman who won't add benefit to your life abi? Good luck looking for job in Nigeria.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by FarahAideed: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:

Very manipulative family avoid them
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by FuckThaMod: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
Guy u dey fück up.. Why ask such mumu question. Collect the job but marry whoever u like. Did you sign any documents that must marry the girl if u get the job? We too dey fear for this country sef, that's why our leaders get mind dey do anyhow.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by FuckThaMod: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
GuestLog:
The girl loves you. The mother cares for you. I'm sure they need nothing more from you than the happiness of their daughter. If you lose this love from the family, you will regret it a few years later. You are looking for a woman who won't add benefit to your life abi? Good luck looking for job in Nigeria.
Marriage is not all about benefits oga..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by cococandy(f): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Do you have an alternative
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Valhampo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=SageMK post=80238772]That job comes with a psychological price tag.

Bro if you accept it, you will be burdened by a sense of obligation. So the question is will you succumb or not?

Whatever you decide, don't marry out of obligation.
And If you take the job, don't be too comfortable.

Have a plan B.

U nailed it

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by CXLVII: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
He who makes you, can also break you.

Dont start what you cant finish.

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by cococandy(f): 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
GuestLog:

This is a good perspective

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by chukwuibuipob: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
sad ingrate! Person give u her daughter and top am with job for ur own/wife(family)good but dumb spirit won't let u reason well.U think if U nor marry her anoda person nor go marry her abi?I dare y u to drop her contact and watch how sensible person go grab am.SPIT

13 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by stanliwiser: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
GraGra247:
Refuse the job if you have an alternative.

If you don't, take the job if it's a well paying one. Save money and buy the girl a car or something valuable to compensate her family.

Cut ties with her and her family few months afterwards. Don't touch the girl throughout.
Who ever said one can eat fine with the devil using a long spoon was nobody than the devil himself......

What I mean actually is that you are telling a hungry man to fry two-bucket of chicken without testing it. grin grin
Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Olanipekun1: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
[s]
CXLVII:
He who makes you, can also break you.

Dont start what you cant finish.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by jaxxy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ramanto:

If u can’t marry her and she wants to take things to the next level why not just break up with her and let sm1 who loves her come into her life.

Don’t take the job if it’s an incentive for marrying her. Also have u told the gal clearly u don’t plan on marrying her and it’s just a fun thing so she atleast knows what she’s into. She may have no intentions of marrying u too bt just being nice. Who knows bt that will be rare.

If u must take the job, u must also let her know U don’t intend marrying her so she can decide whether she still wants to get u the job or not. Make everything plain.

10 Likes

Re: I Don't Want To Marry Her. Should I Reject The Job? by Seankhalifa: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
I will marry her... Give me d connect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / What Is The Difference Between A Relationship And A Friendship? / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.