Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (58319 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
So those Nigeria men living in Nigeria, which women will they date/marry? undecided

They fit each other, the same Naija men who argue blindly about things happening in America here and they have never left Nigeria to even Cotonou!
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
dis girl u talking about u sure she aint hispanic

there is what we call PAWG lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#IfYouKnowYouKnow

Why am I typing all these sef cheesy grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

They fit each other, the same Naija men who argue blindly about things happening in America here and they have never left Nigeria to even Cotonou!

Lmao

Both naija men and women (most) are culpable of the "user mentality" hence they fit each other
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Ok grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
u guys have lived out side this country for 22 and 17 yrs respectively. I just hope someday I will be like u guys. Nigeria is hell, local man is tired of this shithole country.

Bros I no blame u boo, America is not heaven though.. we have our own challenges here like everywhere in the world BUT I won’t trade this country for anywhere in the world. It is where u can make as much money and live so happily as your skills or talents will permit. It is HOME away from HOME!

May God help you get here someday If it is your dream to live here, you are blessed!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 11:08pm On Jul 14, 2019
tianshie:

Stop being a Walter Mitty fantasist. No white girl would walk up to a black man and say they'd like to date them. I live in the US. The only girl who's ever walked up to me and asked if I had a girlfriend was a black girl. A black police officer once flirted with me. The most white girls will do is greet you,"Good morning," out of nowhere if they like you. Or whisper in their friend's ear about you. And white girls also want a stable financial future, just like other women. You should see American women fantasize about living in a big house, going on vacations. Educate yourself.
You are unattractive or disabled

All my friends including myself have had girls walk up to us ..

Olodo
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

like I said

every man will.choose the woman that he stands the risk of her destroying

some choose white
some choose Latino

and some choose black

my uncles chose igbo and got burnt (ntoor)

I won't do that cheesy cheesy

Some choose Latina
others choose white

and the rest asians/Arab

so it's every man to what he wants

no one has the right to judge anyone based on the choices he mmade in that dept

afterall all na woman
all are emotijal beings and are live triggers

And as for me o

Igbo women stay far away from me
go to whom like you

Yes ooo. Give me an Igbo woman anyday. Your uncle in my opinion didn't utilize his power well. Shit, to tame an igbo woman is easy. Simply call her parents and snitch. snitch on everything she's doing to her friends and family and have them gossip about her, she'll come correct. that's one thing I love about African gossipers. They can twist anybody's head to sense. Abeg give me an igbo including mgbeke. Let her come with her nonsense and immediately learn she's with a man that has no problem letting everyone know her nonsense.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 11:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pavore9:

After being "peppered" by his foreign wife, Eboue has gone back to Ivory Coast to marry his ex-girlfriend who he left behind after he moved to Europe! cheesy
Thought I read somewhere that he is HIV positive... Don't know how true
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

there is what we call PAWG lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

#IfYouKnowYouKnow

Why am I typing all these sef cheesy grin
PAWG ?,,yea heard about that....tagged Phat Azz White Girls
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
u guys have lived out side this country for 22 and 17 yrs respectively. I just hope someday I will be like u guys. Nigeria is hell, local man is tired of this shithole country.

don't worry
your time will come

But let me beg you (not warn you)

When you leave, PLEASE be a good ambassador of our country, and whatever repugnant mentality you may have (the naija jaga jaga way) PLEASE leave it in Nigeria

Cheers
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Na me you dey take 17 years in Yankee rake for? Bia Nwoke, I have been here 22 years, what have u seen? I am not saying every white chic has bigg butt, but I am saying there are a sizable number of them who have curvy hips and yes, large butts and why I say it’s real is because a person who cannot even buy a $2,000 beat up car and is at the bus stop waiting for a bus and she is like 18 to 22 wearing papa John pizza uniform, where will she get maybe $10k to $30k to do a butt lift? That means whatever she has is natural and I see it all the time. Now I tell u, most white girls who live in very densely populated white sub divisions rarely flaunt their big butt, the ones who live in diverse cities like Dallas, Miami, Houston flaunt theirs maybe because of the black population there who see it as a thing of beauty. I can’t argue anymore ... it is well with all of u, maybe when You see some with ur eyes who have crazy butt with great shape and flat tummy, and u see they are too young to have gotten under the knife for surgery.... then u will remember me.

You literally just called cities Hispanic people are predominately. Dude you've been mistaking Latinas as white women. I guarantee you those women with yansh you think are white are not white. I guarantee you.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
PAWG ?,,yea heard about that....tagged Phat Azz White Girls

so.why the argument again?
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Bros I no blame u boo, America is not heaven though.. we have our own challenges here like everywhere in the world BUT I won’t trade this country for anywhere in the world. It is where u can make as much money and live so happily as your skills or talents will permit. It is HOME away from HOME!

May God help you get here someday If it is your dream to live here, you are blessed!
yea true,Nigeria is becoming very difficult by the day...u struggle to graduate from school with little support,still learnt a vacation while in school but things are still not going as planned. we just hope someday we will get there.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

Yes ooo. Give me an Igbo woman anyday. Your uncle in my opinion didn't utilize his power well. Shit, to tame an igbo woman is easy. Simply call her parents and snitch. snitch on everything she's doing to her friends and family and have them gossip about her, she'll come correct. that's one thing I love about African gossipers. They can twist anybody's head to sense. Abeg give me an igbo including mgbeke. Let her come with her nonsense and immediately learn she's with a man that has no problem letting everyone know her nonsense.

good luck with that

but as for me

I'll pass

don't need them near me..

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Olodo

No mind am, the first white girl I dated asked me for time when obviously she had a working cell phone in her hand and when I told her the time, she wouldn’t stop talking to me, and I offered to buy her a drink while she waited for her friend to come and the rest is history

Whites will chat u up if they like u.... their ladies are easiest to talk with u, but not lay.... I haven’t layed a white chic same day because I don’t do that, not my thing, I allow relationships grow at a decent pace, but they are easier to talk to, they won’t hang u for being you

The ladies in the northern cities like St. Paul and states like Washington, Wisconsin and Illinois are freer and easier than white women in Texas and Louisiana..
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
sharpwriter:

Thought I read somewhere that he is HIV positive... Don't know how true

He is
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
one expert told me the way to detect a plastic booty is dat wen u hold it in ur hands it feels like a rock and also wen the owner is walking it hardly swings from side to side unlike the real booty that swings.

I wouldn't know. I avoid plastic booties like HIV ooo. It always look weird to me. Once I see your thighs is not proportion to your yansh, I know immediately na fake yansh, run away.

My friend though don't discriminate. he says you can't tell the difference especially if it's BBL. Supposedly they don't put things in there, they just transferring fats.

Yes it barely moves though. It looks a diaper with alot of shit on it honestly. That's how it looks like to me. It also doesn't jingle like real yansh.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

good luck with that

but as for me

I'll pass

don't need them near me..

Ain't nothing with that. It's the same way I'll pass on white women. I support your choice. Find your right medicine and go with it.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

You literally just called cities Hispanic people are predominately. Dude you've been mistaking Latinas as white women. I guarantee you those women with yansh you think are white are not white. I guarantee you.

You really have a comprehension problem. I said white ladies WHO LIVE IN DIVERSE CITIES.... diverse means cities with equal representation of the races, Latinos, whites, blacks. Do you see where I denied that Latinos don’t live in this cities? I am only saying the whites people who live in these places tend to flaunt their butt, because their mentality is adjusted to appreciate big butt as a thing of beauty because the other races there see it as a thing of beauty, guy are u this dumb?

For someone who lived in Texas for 10 years, you really think I can’t tell a Latino from a white person? Your oversabi is really irritating
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 11:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

don't worry
your time will come

But let me beg you (not warn you)

When you leave, PLEASE be a good ambassador of our country, and whatever repugnant mentality you may have (the naija jaga jaga way) PLEASE leave it in Nigeria

Cheers
thanks,if I want to make it roughly in Nigeria I will meet a few persons and get connected.i just don't want to make a decision that will hunt me later that's why I am trying to thread carefully.thanks for advice. seconded.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

Ain't nothing with that. It's the same way I'll pass on white women. I support your choice. Find your right medicine and go with it.

yea

that's more like it
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

You really have a comprehension problem. I said white ladies WHO LIVE IN DIVERSE CITIES.... diverse means cities with equal representation of the races, Latinos, whites, blacks. Do you see where I denied that Latinos don’t live in this cities? I am only saying the whites people who live in these places tend to flaunt their butt, because their mentality is adjusted to appreciate big butt as a thing of beauty because the other races there see it as a thing of beauty, guy are u this dumb?

For someone who lived in Texas for 10 years, you really think I can’t tell a Latino from a white person? Your oversabi is really irritating

Blah blah blah. I repeat THEY are stereotyped by Black American as Yanshless and that's for a reason. They have more opportunities to analyze white people yansh than all of us including you since they've lived with them for centuries. They are known for being flat booty by different ethnicities. If they have yansh, they wouldn't have that stereotype. It's the same way they are stereotype as having no lips and no rhythm and that's an accurate sterotype as well.

You tried to imply since living in subsurbs means they don't flaunt their yansh. I even ignored that nonsense because it sounded stupid. If they have yansh, I would have seen too since I live amongst them. BYE!!

And people tend to mistake some Latinas as Caucasian especially Latinas with origins from Europe. I worked with a Latina from Argentina but her family were originally Russian so what are you on about. There are significant Latinas that look white.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by MakyavelitheDon(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
Black men and the craze for white women. Is it inferiority complex or what. After milking him dry, he will become the next eboue.

It's his choice
Why even dey pain you?
Everyman has a right to choice
What's ur grouse�
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
Baba don retire. Time to enjoy life.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 11:36pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

This is the stupidest thing I've read on here. I live aboard and reading this shit pushed me to ask wtf is this shit? Anyone that thinks it's difficult to find black women aboard obviously haven't stepped a foot outside of Niggeria. Wtf kind of comment is this

Just because you live in Michigan doesn't mean blacks are a lot in other states
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by holllandis: 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

No mind am, the first white girl I dated asked me for time when obviously she had a working cell phone in her hand and when I told her the time, she wouldn’t stop talking to me, and I offered to buy her a drink while she waited for her friend to come and the rest is history

Whites will chat u up if they like u.... their ladies are easiest to talk with u, but not lay.... I haven’t layed a white chic same day because I don’t do that, not my thing, I allow relationships grow at a decent pace, but they are easier to talk to, they won’t hang u for being you

The ladies in the northern cities like St. Paul and states like Washington, Wisconsin and Illinois are freer and easier than white women in Texas and Louisiana..

We are not talking about laying chick's haba

I mean having a gf
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 11:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Just because you live in Michigan doesn't mean blacks are a lot in other states

I don't live in Michigan. I live Virginia and the county I'm in there's not that many blacks. Despite that, it's not difficult for me finding black people to hang out with. I know exactly where to go to be around black people. It's not that difficult to do in America, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. It maybe in Eastern Europe.. I'm not sure but it's not in USA
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

so.why the argument again?
we talking of ladies who have natural phat booties and not ladies who surgically enhanced theirs and tagged themselves as PAWG
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

I wouldn't know. I avoid plastic booties like HIV ooo. It always look weird to me. Once I see your thighs is not proportion to your yansh, I know immediately na fake yansh, run away.

My friend though don't discriminate. he says you can't tell the difference especially if it's BBL. Supposedly they don't put things in there, they just transferring fats.

Yes it barely moves though. It looks a diaper with alot of shit on it honestly. That's how it looks like to me. It also doesn't jingle like real yansh.
grin
Ikechu12:

yea ladies with fake booties also tend to have disproportionate appearance.u will see d booty looking so oddly big then with bony thighs and eneven hips.no even fat distrubution around d hips. women who have genuine backsides tend to have equal fat distribution around d hips.nothing better than the real thing jor.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Exodora: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2019
yoruba1914:
Black men and the craze for white women. Is it inferiority complex or what. After milking him dry, he will become the next eboue.

Now that they are rich na oyibo they chop their money , if him became poor now you will see him searching for a loyal wife to settled down with. Stupidity kill all of una there rubbish.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ridbell01(m): 12:04am On Jul 15, 2019
anonymous1759:

.... Shatap Ebuoe loose guarded don't blame his wife ok. Your wife can't detect how you spend your money only if you give her the Room.
Westerners don't take shiit but they're not materialists like our Average Nigerian girl who sees marriage as poverty Alleviation scheme.

How many Nigeria girl will love Nsofo like this without money?? I don't see myself marrying a Nigerian until I see the one with a different mentality you can't expect me to buy your pad and use sex as a tool against me like you're a LovePeddler if you love me love for my personality.

Nwofor Enjoy your good food I admire you. cool cool
truth most be told marrying white women majority always end disaster my uncle is also a victim.. The issue is clear don't go to a marriage when you will be the wife
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by tianshie(m): 12:11am On Jul 15, 2019
holllandis:

Olodo

Quit lying. And there's nothing wrong with being disabled.I'll bet $1000 you're a pedophile. God was scraping the bottom of the barrel when he made y'all. I'll make sure the FBI pays attention to your handle, and ip. MSG 2pi. You're in trouble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Lionel Messi Lookalike Arrested In Iran For Disrupting Public Order (Photos) / Angel Gomes Becomes Manchester United’s Youngest Player After Visiting TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.