Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (58254 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
seriously for real? or u dey pull my leg

Guy, oyinbo gather Yansh ooooo, the reason they don’t talk much about it is because the health conscious ones see it as a health risk in terms of heart disease.. diabetes and all that, some of their men may wanna nak, but they won’t be proud to take that big bum white chic to a gathering of friends or colleagues.... the average white man sees big bum as toxic in public but some crave it on the side.....
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by tianshie(m): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

You had your masters abroad but did you live abroad ? Your MSc must have been full of international students from African and India etc

Some black people were born abroad and have done high school there ,they come across white women because they are with them all the time

Moreover white girls walk up to a man if they like you .Its not about money ..

#stop hating

Stop being a Walter Mitty fantasist. No white girl would walk up to a black man and say they'd like to date them. I live in the US. The only girl who's ever walked up to me and asked if I had a girlfriend was a black girl. A black police officer once flirted with me. The most white girls will do is greet you,"Good morning," out of nowhere if they like you. Or whisper in their friend's ear about you. And white girls also want a stable financial future, just like other women. You should see American women fantasize about living in a big house, going on vacations. Educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

What about getting a Nigerian in the aforementioned countries or get one here to go with him. A lot of them have burnt hands marrying these white women.
Their divorce and/or child support is pocket draining, that's why Mikel is not married to his gf up till now.

Nigerian women in Naija are LIABILITIES
Nigerian women in the west are DRAMA QUEENS

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!!!!

My woman is American born, what she is to me, what she does for me, no NAIJA WOMAN born in Naija will do it, PERIOD!
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 10:26pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

cheesy

a lot of Nigerian men (igbos specifically) who married their mgbeke wives from some bush in the South East and brought them to America are equally ruined financially and suffering from depression and are in jail in certain cases cheesy

my two uncles are just amongst the examples

so black o, white o, the one that will ruin you will ruin you

so it's your choice to.choose the one to ruin you cheesy grin

Whether its the black one, or the white one tongue

ojoro cancel

Taaah commot abeg. I'll take an Igbo lady over a white lady any day. I've yet to meet an igbo woman as crazy as them chicks. I had a friend spend a whole month in jail because his white neighbor accused him of raping her. It took a whole month before they discovered she was lying. Her anger? They had sex, she felt embarrassed and called the police on him for something she consented to oooo. Shit even me self, about 4 years ago I lost my job because one of my white female co-worker went to HR and accused me of sexually harassing her so I was booted out. My only crime to that bitch was because I was not given her the time of day. Ironically, I was not the only black guy she did that to. It was recently they discovered the bitch been lying on all of us. According to my friend that still works there, she bleeped up and went and accused and when he was fired, you know how white people are, they love them lawyers. I heard sued the shit out of the company and her that's when they discovered she's been lying on all of us. Shit, I know a dude that's lost everything and I mean everything because of his ex wife. Nah, I'm good. White women are craze as a mug. You can go and ride that train but I'm not. Niggas that's rode that train have came out badly bruised so no thanks on that shit.

If I'm going to deal with crazy, I rather deal with black women or Latina women. At least their type of craziness subdue after few weeks. White women craziness can stay for years. Shit them bitches would watch you die just to uphold their lies. Nah I'm good. I ain't joining you in that ride.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

You be really bush man, oyinbo no get UKwu? Guy u never leave Naija before, confirmed! Come Yankee, North Dakota, u see oyinbo big Yansh, fear go catch u, I mean big Yansh with shape ooo, blond chics, mehnnnnn

He's talking about real yansh, not plastic booty. Nobody is talking about plastic surgery yansh na.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

He's talking about real yansh, not plastic booty. Nobody is talking about plastic surgery yansh na.

You are very dull.... plastic yansh? Where a 19 year old kid for instance working in Burger King or Walmart and attending a cheap local community college, and catching the bus.... get thousands of dollars to do implants? So u think na only black women God dash big butts? This is why I say a good chunk of guys commenting here are not exposed, them never see life at all.....
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
seriously for real? or u dey pull my leg
He's pulling your leg. White women can have yansh but most time they did a BBL.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

You think every white woman is Yanshless like British Prime Minister Theresa May? You Mumu well well ooooo. Every white chic I have dated gather Yansh and they were not the type who could or have done implants. The last one I dated worked at Macy’s while she was in the university doing her Bachelors and she didn’t even own a car, she couldn’t afford it, she was just modest happy girl, ..... even Juliet Ibrahim no get Yansh where she dey, damn it.... hmmmmmm, u know anything!
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

You are very dull.... plastic yansh? Where a 21 year old girl for instance working in Burger King and attending a cheap local community college get thousands of dollars to do implants? So u think na only black women agod dash big butts? This is why I say a good chunk of guys commenting here are not exposed, them never see life

Nigga I've lived in US for more than 17 years now. I've moved around the state and lived in even area that are predominately white dominated and they asses are not present. They are nicknamed flat yansh by even Blsck Americans for a reason. Even black women that has no ass are always compared to white woman ass. It's recently we started seeing some white women with yansh and that's because of that Brazilian butt lift shit that chicks been doing nowadays. Nigga you high on Chinese weed if you narrate that white women has yansh. the Bleep?
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by General0847: 10:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
holllandis:

Sorry they don't see white women as an achievement

In a country where 90% of women are white

Have you ever lived abroad ?

Your neighbors are white ,your colleagues are white ,your school mates are white

Why will you find a black girl ?

Thank you for educating that sad man.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by bentwood85(m): 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

You are very dull.... plastic yansh? Where a 19 year old kid for instance working in Burger King or Walmart and attending a cheap local community college, and catching the bus.... get thousands of dollars to do implants? So u think na only black women God dash big butts? This is why I say a good chunk of guys commenting here are not exposed, them never see life at all.....

If person no see life inside NAIJA were him go kon see life?.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

You think every white woman is Yanshless like British Prime Minister Theresa May? You Mumu well well ooooo. Every white chic I have dated gather Yansh and they were not the type who could or have done implants. The last one I dated worked at Macy’s while she was in the university doing her Bachelors and she didn’t even own a car, she couldn’t afford it, she was just modest happy girl, ..... even Juliet Ibrahim no get Yansh where she dey, damn it.... hmmmmmm, u know anything!

White women ain't got no yansh. Obviously you don't know what yansh is. So tell us why they nicknamed pancake butts/flat booty by Black Americans if they have yansh? I'm curious to know the answer why yansh Women would have a sterotype of being yanshless by people that share the country with am.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Guy, oyinbo gather Yansh ooooo, the reason they don’t talk much about it is because the health conscious ones see it as a health risk in terms of heart disease.. diabetes and all that, some of their men may wanna nak, but they won’t be proud to take that big bum white chic to a gathering of friends or colleagues.... the average white man sees big bum as toxic in public but some crave it on the side.....
but we not talking of obese babes nau.we talking of normal slim or average babes wey get back.at least for naija u dey see a lot of slim girls with sizable rolling backsides.even jennifer lopez the singer when she was a young babe she carry backside but then she be peuto rican and not caucasian and jennifer lopez was never fat at any time.hmm white men dont know wat they missing disliking ladies with ukwu.me ehn i cant just imagine myself hugging my babe and wen i dey try gather her yansh i will be holding flat bony stuff.mehn if i went to a place like eastern europe i guess i will die of konji depression before dhier cold kill me dere cos all i will be seeing dere are blond haired european with flat flat buttocks.chai wich punishment go worse than that for me.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

Taaah commot abeg. I'll take an Igbo lady over a white lady any day. I've yet to meet an igbo woman as crazy as them chicks. I had a friend spend a whole month in jail because his white neighbor accused him of raping her. It took a whole month before they discovered she was lying. Her anger? They had sex, she felt embarrassed and called the police on him for something she consented to oooo. Shit even me self, about 4 years ago I lost my job because one of my white female co-worker went to HR and accused me of sexually harassing her so I was booted out. My only crime to that bitch was because I was not given her the time of day. Ironically, I was not the only black guy she did that to. It was recently they discovered the bitch been lying on all of us. According to my friend that still works there, she bleeped up and went and accused and when he was fired, you know how white people are, they love them lawyers. I heard sued the shit out of the company and her that's when they discovered she's been lying on all of us. Shit, I know a dude that's lost everything and I mean everything because of his ex wife. Nah, I'm good. White women are craze as a mug. You can go and ride that train but I'm not. Niggas that's rode that train have came out badly bruised so no thanks on that shit.

If I'm going to deal with crazy, I rather deal with black women or Latina women. At least their type of craziness subdue after few weeks. White women craziness can stay for years. Shit them bitches would watch you die just to uphold their lies. Nah I'm good. I ain't joining you in that ride.

Nigggur, what type of white chics are you hanging out with?

Or you are frequenting too much gettho black gatherings where they trash talk white women and drive up fear on brothers...

I yam not understanding
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

grin
Ikechu12:

u mean like d plastic yansh wey toke markinwa go do for dubai?
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by RuggedArab: 10:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
White women are very lively, lovely and romantic. I know my wife is in Canada! grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
but we not talking of obese babes nau.we talking of normal slim or average babes wey get back.at least for naija u dey see a lot of slim girls with sizable rolling backsides.even jennifer lopez the singer when she was a young babe she carry backside but then she be peuto rican and not caucasian and jennifer lopez was never fat at any time.hmm white men dont know wat they missing disliking ladies with ukwu.me ehn i cant just imagine myself hugging my babe and wen i dey try gather her yansh i will be holding flat bony stuff.mehn if i went to a place like eastern europe i guess i will die of konji depression before dhier cold kill me dere cos all i will be seeing dere are blond haired european with flat flat buttocks.chai wich punishment go worse than that for me.

You dey.
,craze.... you know nothing.... obese women no dey Latino? Black women no obese? I ask u again, what type of white women do u see?
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 10:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Nigggur, what type of white chics are you hanging out with?

Or you are frequenting too much gettho black gatherings where they trash talk white women and drive up fear on brothers...

I yam not understanding

Ghetto black gathering? Y'all so keen to belittle black Americans in effort to defend white people. Some Africans are so coonish. Nigga so ghetto blacks are the ones telling me what I've seen and experienced? You high? I've lived in MD, DC, Dallas, and currently Nigga I live in Virginia and the county of Virginia I live in is predominately whites so no, it's not ghetto black people telling me shit. It's shit I've seen and going to avoid like a plague for my own well-being. I ain't joining y'all Nigga with tragic ending.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nmeri17: 10:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Pavore9:

After being "peppered" by his foreign wife, Eboue has gone back to Ivory Coast to marry his ex-girlfriend who he left behind after he moved to Europe! cheesy
wait, what?? cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

like I said

every man will.choose the woman that he stands the risk of her destroying

some choose white
some choose Latino

and some choose black

my uncles chose igbo and got burnt (ntoor)

I won't do that cheesy cheesy

Some choose Latina
others choose white

and the rest asians/Arab

so it's every man to what he wants

no one has the right to judge anyone based on the choices he mmade in that dept

afterall all na woman
all are emotijal beings and are live triggers

And as for me o

Igbo women stay far away from me
go to whom like you
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

You dey.
,craze.... you know nothing.... obese women no dey Latino? Black women no obese? I ask u again, what type of white women do u see?
d few white ladies i have seen here dem no get back at all.i am talking of d young ladies.the white ladies phat backsides are mostly those ones who feature in adult entertaiment films and we know the adult entertainment arena is a costmetic surgery paradise.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Nigerian women in Naija are LIABILITIES
Nigerian women in the west are DRAMA QUEENS

IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG, STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
So those Nigeria men living in Nigeria, which women will they date/marry? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

Ghetto black gathering? Y'all so keen to belittle black Americans in effort to defend white people. Some Africans are so coonish. Nigga so ghetto blacks are the ones telling me what I've seen and experienced? You high? I've lived in MD, DC, Dallas, and currently Nigga I live in Virginia and the county of Virginia I live in is predominately whites so no, it's not ghetto black people telling me shit. It's shit I've seen and going to avoid like a plague for my own well-being. I ain't joining y'all Nigga with tragic ending.

smh cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ikechu12: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
grin u mean like d plastic yansh wey toke markinwa go do for dubai?

If it's BBL, she has plastic booty. Well it ain't really plastic but you know what I mean. grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

Nigga I've lived in US for more than 17 years now. I've moved around the state and lived in even area that are predominately white dominated and they asses are not present. They are nicknamed flat yansh by even Blsck Americans for a reason. Even black women that has no ass are always compared to white woman ass. It's recently we started seeing some white women with yansh and that's because of that Brazilian butt lift shit that chicks been doing nowadays. Nigga you high on Chinese weed if you narrate that white women has yansh. the Bleep?

Na me you dey take 17 years in Yankee rake for? Bia Nwoke, I have been here 22 years, what have u seen? I am not saying every white chic has bigg butt, but I am saying there are a sizable number of them who have curvy hips and yes, large butts and why I say it’s real is because a person who cannot even buy a $2,000 beat up car and is at the bus stop waiting for a bus and she is like 18 to 22 wearing papa John pizza uniform, where will she get maybe $10k to $30k to do a butt lift? That means whatever she has is natural and I see it all the time. Now I tell u, most white girls who live in very densely populated white sub divisions rarely flaunt their big butt, the ones who live in diverse cities like Dallas, Miami, Houston flaunt theirs maybe because of the black population there who see it as a thing of beauty. I can’t argue anymore ... it is well with all of u, maybe when You see some with ur eyes who have crazy butt with great shape and flat tummy, and u see they are too young to have gotten under the knife for surgery.... then u will remember me.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

true tho

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
lefulefu:
bros u cant blame him.the only black women u would see in italy are those old bini madams wey don retire for ashawo business or active ashawos.na wetin dey pleasing to im eye na im go for.maybe if he was in a place like uk,canada or germany then he might have seen a smart young nigerian or african lady to get married to.
your foolishness is legendary.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

dis girl u talking about u sure she aint hispanic
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ikechu12:

If it's BBL, she has plastic booty. Well it ain't really plastic but you know what I mean. grin
one expert told me the way to detect a plastic booty is dat wen u hold it in ur hands it feels like a rock and also wen the owner is walking it hardly swings from side to side unlike the real booty that swings.
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by ogbonti: 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ugosample:

smh cheesy

No mind am... he thinks he can use ghetto language to bully me, the way he chats here shows he lives in section 8 housing where low life niggarz live who see nothing good in a white person..
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

No mind am... he thinks he can use ghetto language to bully me, the way he chats here shows he lives in section 8 housing where low life niggarz live who see nothing good in a white person..

section 8 kwa tongue shocked

Odikwa serious o shocked
Re: Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
ogbonti:

Na me you dey take 17 years in Yankee rake for? Bia Nwoke, I have been here 22 years, what have u seen? I am not saying every white chic has bigg butt, but I am saying there are a sizable number of them who have curvy hips and yes, large butts and why I say it’s real is because a person who cannot even buy a $2,000 best up car and is at the bus stop waiting for a bus and she is like 18 to 22 wearing papa John pizza uniform, where will she get maybe $10k to $30k to do a butt lift? That means whatever she has is natural and I see it all the time. Now I tell u, most white girls who live in very densely populated white sub divisions rarely flaunt their big butt, the ones who live in diverse cities like Dallas, Miami, Houston flaunt theirs maybe because of the black population there who see it as a thing of beauty. I can’t argue anymore ... it is well with all of u, maybe when I see some with ur eyes who have crazy butt with great shape and flat tummy, and u see they are too young to have gotten under the knife for surgery.... then u will remember me.
u guys have lived out side this country for 22 and 17 yrs respectively. I just hope someday I will be like u guys. Nigeria is hell, local man is tired of this shithole country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Newborn Baby In Cute Photo / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.