Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (50044 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Kendumazy(m): 6:20am On Jul 15, 2019
OK
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by jesmond3945: 6:21am On Jul 15, 2019
Can DMs take her to paradise?
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by jibrilELsudan: 6:24am On Jul 15, 2019
Don't mind this South African girls. They are very useless and full of HIV.

This one here forming good girl with this tweet because she managed to find a mugu is a big ASHAWO in Johannesburg.

I have fvcked her and most of our 9ja brothers there have retired her stinking wide kukunase.

Her kukunase is so wide that you can even put your head inside.

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Women and marriage. A lady will spend years in the university. After graduation she will dump her degree and start looking for a husband to nag on.
bros I swear the thing dey tire me me most of them don't have reasonable goal, plan, desire. Their goal in life is just to get married

4 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by friendlyadvice: 6:47am On Jul 15, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Fisher007: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Hmm
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by KevMitnick: 6:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
all those typing "tell them, tell them" should also know that some of these women are in relationships and trying to stay faithful, if your girlfriend reply all her chats and give them chances, what will that make her?
You just took the words out of my mouth. Maybe they are not responding to dms because they are in a serious relationship, and you may not be the only one trying to access them.

6 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by YoungLionken(m): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
all those typing "tell them, tell them" should also know that some of these women are in relationships and trying to stay faithful, if your girlfriend reply all her chats and give them chances, what will that make her?

Bro, if a lady is in a relationship, that's quite understandable, but you see some Nigerian gurls ehh, they're just being silly, most of them are as single and lonely as hell. I don't know if it's pride or something they enjoy doing...

6 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by godofuck231: 6:55am On Jul 15, 2019
Nigerian girls like surface shows , they lack the ability to see a mans heart and future , for the few lovely babes that are blessed with intelligence and wisdom , they give you a chance speak to you and politely find out your intents , this lady just made an unusual point that not all men who approach you want sex alone some want you and your heart.

3 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by mhizsuzzy(f): 6:55am On Jul 15, 2019
[quote author=cucumbae post=80275788]Women and marriage. A lady will spend years in the university. After graduation she will dump her degree and start looking for a husband to nag on.[/quote
And it was that marriage that begot you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:57am On Jul 15, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Don't mind this South African girls. They are very useless and full of HIV.

This one here forming good girl with this tweet because she managed to find a mugu is a big ASHAWO in Johannesburg.

I have fvcked her and most of our 9ja brothers there have retired her stinking wide kukunase.

Her kukunase is so wide that you can even put your head inside.
Them no go understand.... Guyman wan just use her puna oil him tool small..... He is already hiding his face cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Sonnobax15(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2019
Just like someone riqhtly said above,some of these ladies we dm sometimes miqht be in serioux relationships and of which they may want to be fateful to their partners......my fellow niqqaz,its hiqh time we woke up and stop over hypinq our 9ja babes...

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Honeysweetest(f): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2019
make we talk truth,who will ignore dm from a guy like this, see him naa, am sure she ignored lots of dm too, when u look the picture of some guys wey de dm you, you go just weak,lemme stop here

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 15, 2019
I don't blame women who reject my DM, cause I only need THAT ONE WHO WILL UNDERSTAND.

Did actually found one but it didn't work out due to having same genotypes that will end up with us churning sicklers.....But I still love that cool, nerdy & beutiful lady

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by krushdripper(m): 7:10am On Jul 15, 2019
Males should learn not to allow exposed cleavage or tight clothing on females get them aroused sexually till the point of abusing their brains

Most seek attention through those means for no good reason except to control, hurt, rob or have promiscuous sex with the attracted male, I know it's not easy (mostly cos of the make-up, tight clothing, exposed cleavage, fake voice e.t.c) but train yourself to ignore them also.

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2019
dalass:
Tell them... Good for you lady. It worked out well for you grin
This could be us if only you send a PM first.

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2019
Katier00:
Happy for her
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2019
amiibaby:
Good for her
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2019
cucumbae:
Women and marriage. A lady will spend years in the university. After graduation she will dump her degree and start looking for a husband to nag on.
hahahaha
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 7:16am On Jul 15, 2019
Honeysweetest:
make we talk truth,who will ignore dm from a guy like this, see him naa, am sure she ignored lots of dm too, when u look the picture of some guys wey de dm you, you go just weak,lemme stop here
See your own picture like that of starving local dog

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
Na lie
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Honeysweetest(f): 7:22am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

See your own picture like that of starving local dog
you got a point, now u took out time out of your jobless self to check me out, do u expect a starving local dog like me to hook up with another starving local dog? mbanu, I must be fed,I don't need to hook up with another like me, hope u understand and don't vex much. oupssss

5 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Jaqenhghar: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2019
babakb:

People are just refusing to accept reality, a happy marriage is the greatest achievement of every woman, feminists may deny it but that's the reality.

Do you know what it means for a woman that she has secured a man that will be by her side for life................
Question is how many men want ti be by a woman's side for life? You guys make it like marriage is one quick fix. How many men can beat thekr chest and say they have not cheated. Marriage is overrated abeg

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by mascot009: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2019
For Corp member and prospective Corp members seeking for job opportunities as well as NYSC posting and redeployment, follow the link to join the WhatsApp group.
https:///CsevxiXvXBvCv9nQ6Z1FRJ
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 15, 2019
Nigeria women are the cheapest in the world, ask the ballers grin

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Aboguede(m): 7:30am On Jul 15, 2019
Honeysweetest:
you got a point, now u took out time out of your jobless self to check me out, do u expect a starving local dog like me to hook up with another starving local dog? mbanu, I must be fed,I don't need to hook up with another like me, hope u understand and don't vex much. oupssss

You are saying that you are just a reliability

I don't know why u people like to use igbo languages in ur shameful communications
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by eddieguru(m): 7:31am On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
Not until you meet ritualists undecided undecided undecided
keep thinking of rituals until you clock forty, if you like don't respond to your DM.

3 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by iCauseTrouble: 7:36am On Jul 15, 2019
Honeysweetest:
But that doesn't remove the fact that you look like a starving local dog. First, I don't do dogs, not to talk of a starving one.
Guys that do dogs, over to you

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Justiceleague1: 7:38am On Jul 15, 2019
And I yaff been sending DMs to tiffanyfan for the past 1yr!
angry

grin
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Deepfeel(m): 7:39am On Jul 15, 2019
dingbang:
Khiaa watsup? Are you listening ? cheesy
How many DMs have you sent to khiaa so far undecided
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Honeysweetest(f): 7:40am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

But that doesn't remove the fact that you look like a starving local dog. First, I don't do dogs, not to talk of a starving one.
Guys that do dogs, over to you
lol, I won't advise you to do dogs, u look like one too, even you need to be fed,u are starved,now I ask again, y will a local starved dog like me want another local starved dog like me, lmaoooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.