Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies (50043 Views)

All Your Wives Are In My Dms, Nigerian Lesbian Brags To Married Men (video) / A Guy Was Wooing Me Today And I Replied Him Like This / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 15, 2019
abiolamitodun:

actually...one will like the good looking ones...but it's choice...one of my friend said my babe wasn't good looking those days...boh u know what...the case is reversed nw...boh what happened to a step step at a time...hmm...

Your friend is one of those cases where love/life happened.

Most people, male and female would want someone goodlooking and financially stable. If a man comes for me, I believe he has seen something he wants in me. He has to make me see what I want in him too.

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2019
abiolamitodun:

actually...one will like the good looking ones...but it's choice...one of my friend said my babe wasn't good looking those days...boh u know what...the case is reversed nw...boh what happened to a step step at a time...hmm...

No, your babe was broke those days. I know a lot of chicks from uni days who were basic but pretty. Today they are in well paying jobs and smoking hot. Money is good.

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by abiolamitodun(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Your friend is one of those cases where love/life happened.

Most people, male and female would want someone goodlooking and financially stable. If a man comes for me, I believe he has seen something he wants in me. He has to make me see what I want in him too.
like I said its choice

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by abiolamitodun(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2019
ornicus:

No, your babe was broke those days. I know a lot of chicks from uni days who were basic but pretty. Today they are in well paying jobs and smoking hot. Money is good.
yea
money is good
but nothing as good as a sound mind

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 15, 2019
abiolamitodun:

like I said its choice

No one said it isn't. Driving Toyota is a choice most Nigerians made, doesn't mean they wouldn't mind a Mercedes...

All things being equal.
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 15, 2019
nnokwa042:
This lady Nigeria feminist will attack you ooh how dare you to tell them to reply their DM ?don't you know in Nigeria after our girls finished claiming feminist and when age is no more on there side they will remember age is just a number,they will be looking for one small boy to become their husband,carry your advice we Nigerian feminist don't need your advice, we must be equal with men we want government to allow us to work as a night security too so we can fight robbers too ,

Hahaha, one guy was seeking for advice 2 days back he is 29+ and just found out his gf is 36 with a child. All the ladies were like age is just a number, if she respect and loves him blah blah blah... he should consider.

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by NkayStory(f): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
I saw this on twitter earlier, the lady was very lucky,when u DM some lady,they will ignore your messages, they will not even read it forever,some will read it but never respond, they will be feeling like a god, at the end of the day, they will missed the good opportunity coming their way,10 years later, u will see them going from one church to another after the one they loggedhead with have disappointed them, ladies should know that we are all humans,not all guys are good at approaching lady one on one,but they are better and confident through inbox,while some don't know how to present themselves properly when they text u.. A lots of ladies are making things very difficult for a good man to date them,give them a chance to talk to u,reply their messages, through their chat,u will see the responsible serious guy..

You guys on this forum sound like losers to be honest cos no Naija ladies has complained about the opposite sexx as much as you lots.All you do is whine and nag like bitter freaks.

.You abuse and insult Naija ladies claiming Foreigners are better so why dont you eff of and go look for your 'foreigners'

You insult Nigerian ladies on Social-Media 24/7 only to slide into their DMs for a chat??...ofcourse they will ignore you punk,what do you think??

..Many of you come across as depraved lots that is why your DMs are ignored...duh!!!

The joke is on you male folks here..

3 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by NkayStory(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2019
nnokwa042:
This lady Nigeria feminist will attack you ooh how dare you to tell them to reply their DM ?don't you know in Nigeria after our girls finished claiming feminist and when age is no more on there side they will remember age is just a number,they will be looking for one small boy to become their husband,carry your advice we Nigerian feminist don't need your advice, we must be equal with men we want government to allow us to work as a night security too so we can fight robbers too ,

Frustration at its peak....deal with your loneliness brought about by your awful character and let Naija ladies be....Everlastiing cry cry babies

You can date your fellow males ..no one cares.

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by NkayStory(f): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2019
YoungLionken:

Bro, if a lady is in a relationship, that's quite understandable, but you see some Nigerian gurls ehh, they're just being silly, most of them are as single and lonely as hell. I don't know if it's pride or something they enjoy doing...

You are jonzing yourself..,Keep consoling your rejected self most Naija ladies are 'single and lonely' till frustration kills you off..na you sabi.

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by meobizy(f): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2019
Once they catch a man they become motivational speakers.
Once the man cheats on them it turns the tune of “all men are scum.”.
Women.
I love them, though.

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Deicide: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2019
One Thing about SA girls is that they know How to chat very well which is quit amazing coming from an African country.

Chatting with Nigerian girls can be very frustrating! In fact local man is Tired.
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by amiibaby(f): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
This could be us if only you send a PM first.
lol and what stops you from doing same
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by nnokwa042(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2019
NkayStory:

Frustration at its peak....deal with your loneliness brought about by your awful character and let Naija ladies be....Everlastiing cry cry babies

You can date your fellow males ..no one cares.
you maybe older than my daughter but she tall pass you

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
Not until you meet ritualists undecided undecided undecided
And you think you can't meet ritualists offline?
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Akorede02(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2019
dalass:
Tell them... Good for you lady. It worked out well for you grin

Mam can I try this with you too?
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by NkayStory(f): 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
nnokwa042:
you maybe older than my daughter but she tall pass you

You have a grown-up daughter like this and you still fool around on nairaland with depraved boys blabbing about Naija women??....age is certainly not wisdom.

Besides,showing random pix pulled from God-knows-where means zilch .,There is no proove that is your daughter nor you in the one below....

Finally,you and her mother are most likely not married which butteress your frustrated disposition..we sabi una type..,Recklessly siring mixed-race kids all over Europe.
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Katbath(f): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Priscy01:
A beautiful South African lady on Twitter identified as Basetsana Moeketsi took to the popular micro-blogging to share loved up photos with her man who she met on the platform after he sent her a message which she replied.

Dr. Moeketsi while sharing the photos took her time to thank God that she replied to her Direct Messages, which was led her to meet her man.

Moeketsi also gave advice to her fellow ladies who ignore their messages because the message is from an unknown person. She urged them to do reply to their messages instead of ignoring it.

According to Moeketsi; “That person you’re ignoring in your DMs is the one. Don’t let pictures/likes/followers fool you. Please don’t go for hype because at the end of the day in a relationship you leave that all behind. Your partner is in your DMs. All the best ” she said.

Moeketsi added that although they'd be getting different kind of messages as she also used to receive it before she met her man but still persuades them to have enough patience.

“I’ve had my fair share of kak DMs .. patience is a virtue. Nonetheless love will find you in at the least expected time, just be open minded,” she said.

Source; https://www.foxmeek.com/viral/thank-god-i-replied-to-my-dms-lady-says-as-she-shares-photos-with-her-man-advice-ladies-who-ignore-dms

the story sounds good anyway...bt it doesn't work like that for everyone.people are different.
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by omhor(f): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
nnokwa042:

Hahahahah.....so you're giving feminists tips on how to give a good reply to that lady. Seriously this is where Nigerian girls are missing it. There are a lot of them out there.....i feel sorry for some of them, i have a lady too in my church i noticed that anytime we have singles program she will invite these set of ladies, if yiu see them .....omo dem don gbo(old) the least should be around 35 yrs. They are still Claiming feminism up and down. Who even bring this feminism nonsense to Nigeria Sef??
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Adekazpedia1234(m): 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
I saw this on twitter earlier, the lady was very lucky,when u DM some lady,they will ignore your messages, they will not even read it forever,some will read it but never respond, they will be feeling like a god, at the end of the day, they will missed the good opportunity coming their way,10 years later, u will see them going from one church to another after the one they loggedhead with have disappointed them, ladies should know that we are all humans,not all guys are good at approaching lady one on one,but they are better and confident through inbox,while some don't know how to present themselves properly when they text u.. A lots of ladies are making things very difficult for a good man to date them,give them a chance to talk to u,reply their messages, through their chat,u will see the responsible serious guy..

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by nnokwa042(m): 2:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
;
omhor:

Hahahahah.....so you're giving feminists tips on how to give a good reply to that lady. Seriously this is where Nigerian girls are missing it. There are a lot of them out there.....i feel sorry for some of them, i have a lady too in my church i noticed that anytime we have singles program she will invite these set of ladies, if yiu see them .....omo dem don gbo(old) the least should be around 35 yrs. They are still Claiming feminism up and down. Who even bring this feminism nonsense to Nigeria Sef??
grin cheesy
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by tunary(m): 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2019
GodSaklek:
This write up make sense die
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by khiaa(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
dingbang:
Khiaa watsup? Are you listening ? cheesy

Hi sweetie. smiley
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by dingbang(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2019
khiaa:

Hi sweetie. smiley
still waiting for your mail wink
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by khiaa(f): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2019
dingbang:
still waiting for your mail wink

wink cheesy
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by biggy26: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2019
starbuck:
Not until you meet ritualists undecided undecided undecided
Always follow your heart.
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Mryacks: 6:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
all those typing "tell them, tell them" should also know that some of these women are in relationships and trying to stay faithful, if your girlfriend reply all her chats and give them chances, what will that make her?

Totally agree with this..

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Rebuke: 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2019
Ryan03:
all those typing "tell them, tell them" should also know that some of these women are in relationships and trying to stay faithful, if your girlfriend reply all her chats and give them chances, what will that make her?

Best comment! Don't mind them bro, some of them know deep inside they ain't looking for something serious but just some random bedmates.

I believe any woman who is ready for something serious and single will always reply her messages. And if she is single and doesn't reply DMs, well, she probably doesn't believe in social network thing or not into yhu.

So, there's no need for name calling and all. Free her if she doesn't repond and move on.

That it works for one doesn't mean it will work for all.

Meanwhile, to all the guys here depending on social media to get a wife, don't forget the internet is still a large house filled with all manner of deceits and unbelievable happenings.

Don't be carried away by all the beautiful stories yhu read here, many other ugly ones are not shared here.

Shine yhur eyes

2 Likes

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by sisisioge: 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2019
She's just lucky that the one DMed her ni...what if it had been another crazy fellow? Hian.
Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by Ryan03(f): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Rebuke:

Best comment! Don't mind them bro, some of them know deep inside they ain't looking for something serious but just some random bedmates.

I believe any woman who is ready for something serious and single will always reply her messages. And if she is single and doesn't reply DMs, well, she probably doesn't believe in social network thing or not into yhu.

So, there's no need for name calling and all. Free her if she doesn't repond and move on.

That it works for one doesn't mean it will work for all.

Meanwhile, to all the guys here depending on social media to get a wife, don't forget the internet is still a large house filled with all manner of deceits and unbelievable happenings.

Don't be carried away by all the beautiful stories yhu read here, many other ugly ones are not shared here.

Shine yhur eyes
thumbs up

1 Like

Re: “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies by timisquare82(m): 4:58pm On May 04, 2021
That first pics though! I can see below the belt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Wears Ruggedman’s 8 Figures Hoody For Their Pre-wedding Shoot / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.