Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. (15858 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Adelaidesure130: 4:55am On Jul 20, 2019
madprophet:

Thia kind of people need regular support and needs to be regularly under the fire...

Let him looking for a opraying in church and join, am sure the lord would encounter him.

Ita going to be a tough and rugged journey but he would be fine if he is focused
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:02am On Jul 20, 2019
I used to buy him Christian books, he doesn't read them. I feel bad that whenever I take him to church he will say they are using fake power. I told him to pray let God direct him on the right church he should root himself, since he says the two churches I took him for deliverance/help are fake, yet he says when it's time God will show him, hmm. Years have gone, he is still like that, he does not go to church. I don't know what to do.
madprophet:

Thia kind of people need regular support and needs to be regularly under the fire...

Let him looking for a opraying in church and join, am sure the lord would encounter him.

Ita going to be a tough and rugged journey but he would be fine if he is focused
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by BigDick70inch(m): 6:36am On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
As a child I always had nightmares, but on some occasions when it seemed I was going to be killed in the dream, 2 beings will suddenly appear, hold my hand and start flying.

I'll join them and fly so high where my enemies couldn't reach then I'll wake up.

At that time in my life, anywhere i go, I was always preached to, but I never opened my heart to God and after some time I never saw those beings again.

That's how my life took on a wrong turn , but thank God, He rescued me before it was too late.
TBC

Exactly sir..
I used to have exactly those experience in my dream as a kid..sometimes they might be inform of masquarades and i will overcome them all..
Or something like lift will raise me above them when they are so close to catching me..
But..i no long have those nightmare anymore..
Is anything wrong with me??
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by BigDick70inch(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I used to buy him Christian books, he doesn't read them. I feel bad that whenever I take him to church he will say they are using fake power. I told him to pray let God direct him on the right church he should root himself, since he says the two churches I took him for deliverance/help are fake, yet he says when it's time God will show him, hmm. Years have gone, he is still like that, he does not go to church. I don't know what to do.

I guess u leave him for sometime okay??
Sometimes..God will fold his arms and do nothing for devil and his principalities to torment a hardened mind so as to wise up..
Stop forcing him to church babe..
The more u do that the less sober he will keep becoming okay??

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am just seeing this, thanks so much. Yes, i suspected dragon is evil, and I told him so. His family has idol worshipping foundation, witchcraft, marine, all joined together, yet he has refused to be deeply rooted in Christ. Convinced him to go for deliverance in the past, we went, after that he backslided again. He is clean, that am very sure of. (Clean meaning he has not involved himself in evil) I tried my best, it's his life, let him do as he wishes.

Now you're talking. That's obviously where his problem is coming from.
He has been dedicated to the idols of his family, that's why he sees the dragon protecting him.
The devil deceives people to think he is an angel of light, and actually has nothing good for him. He has to surrender totally to God and be member of a praying Church, so that he can grow and be on fire for God and overcome his problems.

His case isn't just deliverance, he has to also be in active service for God, cos if he gets delivered and go back the problem will resurface.
When the unclean spirit leaves a man , he still roams about looking for opportunity to return and once he finds one , he comes with greater demons.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Adelaidesure130 post=80443882][/quote]

Don't ever try this on my thread again, cos I might run out of patience with you.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

I can see you like this guy very much(smiles).
It is well.
Don't disturb him again, pray for him

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Exactly sir..
I used to have exactly those experience in my dream as a kid..sometimes they might be inform of masquarades and i will overcome them all..
Or something like lift will raise me above them when they are so close to catching me..
But..i no long have those nightmare anymore..
Is anything wrong with me??

The masquerades are ancestral spirits that where after you, but thank God you always overcame them.

There is nothing wrong with you. The only thing wrong with you is your moniker, which you need to change, except you registered it before you encountered Christ.

God bless

6 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2019
Right there in heaven our thoughts are louder than any speaker on earth.
Every thing you think about is open and revealed before God.
In heaven God judges us by our motives, before our actions. That's why the motive of all our actions are more important than the actions itself.

When we get to heaven, the conscience that most of us have locked up will speak before God and we'll watch everything we did on this earth on a big screen like a biography movie.

8 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2019
That's why I feel pity for Christians who think they can do anything and get away with it.

This isn't a joke. I've seen what life after death looks like and I tell you it'll be a terrible thing that one lived all his life as a Christian and died on the fornication bed.

Don't ever mistake God's mercy for approval.
Mercy rejoices over judgement, but once you close your eyes, mercy has ended.

He that hath ears to hear let him hear.

5 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

The masquerades are ancestral spirits that where after you, but thank God you always overcame them.

There is nothing wrong with you. The only thing wrong with you is your moniker, which you need to change, except you registered it before you encountered Christ.

God bless

Thank u so much sire..
My moniker was created from clean mind and to be funny sir..
All thesame i will do something..
More fresh anointing
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2019
You can be funny in s godly way. Thanks for your prayers and I say amen to it.

6 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 20, 2019
I was invited for a night vigil by 2 pastors to pray with them concerning their ministries.

After much prayers , as we were about to end the prayers, God opened my eyes and I saw a mighty water fall coming down from something like a mountain.

I stood under it and it was pouring mightily on me, from my head , to my feet and was trickling down to every where. as I looked closely at it, I noticed it wasn't actually water that was pouring down.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 20, 2019
I noticed that when the water came closer to me, it wasn't actually water.
It was like oil mixed with liquid fire.
I had never seen anything like that before.
As I was staring at it , the Spirit of the Lord spoke with a loud voice and said "Revival fire".

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that my spirit shall be poured upon all men, and your sons and daughters shall prophecy and your young men shall see visions and old men shall dream dreams.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2019
I truly did like him, I will not lie. But I had to abandon him. Am not very close to him anymore, lest he drags me backwards. Because anytime I cast and bind before I enter an unknown environment, cast and bind before eating, plead the blood of Jesus when my spirit senses something etc, this young man will make funny remarks, as in like mocking me. I had to abandon him, incase it's manipulation, yet he tries coming back. Tho he is clean, Satan can manipulate him and bring him to drag me backwards, I dump such people fast, am already too scared and suspicious of people due to past betrayals and uncountable experiences.
EnthronedbyGod:

I can see you like this guy very much(smiles).
It is well.
Don't disturb him again, pray for him
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Thanx, God will help him.
EnthronedbyGod:

Now you're talking. That's obviously where his problem is coming from.
He has been dedicated to the idols of his family, that's why he sees the dragon protecting him.
The devil is an angel of light and has nothing good for him. He has to surrender totally to God and be member of a praying Church, so that he can grow and be on fire for God and overcome his problems.

His case isn't just deliverance, he has to also be in active service for God, cos if he gets delivered and go back the problem will resurface.
When the unclean spirit leaves a man , he still roams about looking for opportunity to return and once he finds one , he comes with greater demons.

God bless.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I truly did like him, I will not lie. But I had to abandon him. Am not very close to him anymore, lest he drags me backwards. Because anytime I cast and bind before I enter an unknown environment, cast and bind before eating, plead the blood of Jesus when my spirit senses something etc, this young man will make funny remarks, as in like mocking me. I had to abandon him, incase it's manipulation, yet he tries coming back. Tho he is clean, Satan can manipulate him and bring him to drag me backwards, I dump such people fast, am already too scared and suspicious of people due to past betrayals and uncountable experiences.

I knew you did, cos I'm quite knowledgeable in these things, cos of my past life with the opposite sex, I spoke about that in my topic on cultism.

I also think you shouldn't look at his way again, cos he wasn't planted in your life by God, no matter how he tries coming back.

This is my sincere advice.
He isn't genuine as you think he is.
I also have a leading in my spirit that God has tried warning you about this guy through a dream of warning, He gave you.

If you're sincere enough, you'll know I'm speaking by truth by the Spirit.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2019
I was praying and worshipping God somewhere and I saw something that quite funny.

I saw many angels all in white robe , some with drums, some with trumpets, saxophones, and different musical instruments,e.t.c, dancing ecstatically in a Holy way and praising God with me.

Prior to this, I wasn't so sure if it was God's will to use instruments or dance in Church, until I had this revelation.

Let everything be done decently and in order.

The Bible says the angels of God encamp round about them that fear Him and delivers them.

5 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:41am On Jul 20, 2019
You are 100 percent correct. I asked God about him, God showed a negative sign tro a dream the same day i fasted/prayed to make final inquiries concerning this man. Tho the negative sign had nothing to do with him being occultic, the negative sign is something else, a long story on it's own. What got me trapped in the first place is his character, I give him 100percent for good character and attributes, a perfect man, never seen his kind before. The only issue was his relationship with God. It hurt me real bad.

Pls kindly tag me to delete my messages above if it can be a distraction on this thread. Am just wondering if it might distract readers. I can wipe it off.
EnthronedbyGod:

I knew you did, cos I'm quite knowledgeable in these things, cos of my past life with the opposite sex, I spoke about that in my topic on cultism.

I also think you shouldn't look at his way again, cos he wasn't planted in your life by God, no matter how he tries coming back.

This is my sincere advice.
He isn't genuine as you think he is.
I also have a leading in my spirit that God has tried warning you about this guy through a dream of warning, He gave you.

If you're sincere enough, you'll know I'm speaking by truth by the Spirit.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Harshirama(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are 100 percent correct. I asked God about him, God showed a negative sign tro a dream the same day i fasted/prayed to make final inquiries concerning this man. Tho the negative sign had nothing to do with him being occultic, the negative sign is something else, a long story on it's own. What got me trapped in the first place is his character, I give him 100percent for good character and attributes, a perfect man, never seen his kind before. The only issue was his relationship with God. It hurt me real bad.

Pls kindly tag me to delete my messages above if it can be a distraction on this thread. Am just wondering if it might distract readers. I can wipe it off.

It isn't, some of us are gaining a lot from it.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=80449178]You are 100 percent correct. What got me trapped in the first place is his character, I give him 100percent for good character and attributes, a perfect man, never seen his kind before. The only issue was his relationship with God. It hurt me real bad.

Pls kindly tag me to delete my messages above if it can be a distraction on this thread.

You did no wrong. People are learning from it.

I never said he was occultic, but the truth is that no one can be of good character without Christ, so I totally disagree with your 100℅ assessment of him as a man with good character.

It's either one is controlled by the Spirit of Christ or by demons, so no man can be called good without the help of the Holy Spirit.

You'll see far better men who love God with all their heart, cos I'm seeing a call upon your life and you need someone spiritually sound.

The truth is that if you had continued with him, he would have led you astray and away from Christ.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by madprophet(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Leave him alone and continue to pray for him
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by madprophet(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

All is well....

Just be safe... You need capacity.. God be with you
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Oh...you are correct, no one is 100 percent without Christ. [quote author=EnthronedbyGod post=80453477][/quote]
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thanks!
madprophet:

All is well....

Just be safe... You need capacity.. God be with you
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LastDays777: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I noticed that when the water came closer to me, it wasn't actually water.
It was like oil mixed with liquid fire.
I had never seen anything like that before.
As I was staring at it , the Spirit of the Lord spoke with a loud voice and said "Revival fire".

And it shall come to pass in the last days, that my spirit shall be poured upon all men, and your sons and daughters shall prophecy and your young men shall see visions and old men shall dream dreams.

Wow. Joel 2:28.

This is closer than we think.

More confirmation.

All glory to the Most High.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by BigDick70inch(m): 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=EnthronedbyGod post=80453477][/quote]

Sir..
I just finished reading..that your thread the one based on your conversion from being a cultist..
I must say..am not that born again cos i keep falling everyday sha..
But..that post make real sense Oo..tho like i said am not deep in christ but..from the lil have known you are truly inspired..
But then..bout that TB JOSHUA i have always believe he his a man of God all my and i have defended him all my life..
But..i read one of this SPIRITUAL BOOK SOMETIMES AGO..
THE AUTHOR EVEN SAID..PASTOR W.F KUMUYI'S THAT DIED RECENTLY ISNT IN HEAVEN..
HE SAID THE LORD REVEAL TO HIM THAT PLAITING OF HAIR IS DEMONIC..
AND THAT WAS WHAT LED HER TO HELL..
CAN U NOW SEE WHY I DONT BELIEVE ALL DIS VISION BY DIS SO CALLED MEN OF GOD??.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Sir..
I just finished reading..that your thread the one based on your conversion from being a cultist..
I must say..am not that born again cos i keep falling everyday sha..
But..that post make real sense Oo..tho like i said am not deep in christ but..from the lil have known you are truly inspired..
But then..bout that TB JOSHUA i have always believe he his a man of God all my and i have defended him all my life..
But..i read one of this SPIRITUAL BOOK SOMETIMES AGO..
THE AUTHOR EVEN SAID..PASTOR W.F KUMUYI'S THAT DIED RECENTLY ISNT IN HEAVEN..
HE SAID THE LORD REVEAL TO HIM THAT PLAITING OF HAIR IS DEMONIC..
AND THAT WAS WHAT LED HER TO HELL..
CAN U NOW SEE WHY I DONT BELIEVE ALL DIS VISION BY DIS SO CALLED MEN OF GOD??.

Well you said you're not really that born again sha, that's why you believe every cock and bull story in the name of revelation.
If you genuinely give your life to Christ and follow Him with all your heart , you wouldn't be moved by every nonsense you hear.

I like your sincerity though and I pray God will give you the grace to surrender totally to Him.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2019
LastDays777:

Wow. Joel 2:28.
This is closer than we think.
More confirmation.
All glory to the Most High.

It's not closer. It's already here ,but coming in trickles( in batches) I'll explain what I mean later
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2019
I was worshiping God somewhere with some brethren in an all night and I had different revelations which came in phases.

The first was that, as we were worshiping a very old man walked in.
Never seen anyone who could be as old as that and still look as fine as He was.

His hairs were white as snow, the glory on His face was so much , that I could hardly stare at him for long.

He walked in and sat on one of the chairs on the altar.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2019
I didn't actually see what His chest to His leg region looked like, cos the glory on His face was so much.

After He sat down, another being walked in.
The looks on His face was not so different from that of the old man, the only difference was that He was like a younger version of the old man, like someone in His mid-thirties.

His feet was like golden bronze( shining bronze), it was extremely beautiful.

He had a golden girdle on His waist and wore a white garment

His hairs were also white like snow.

We were few brethren and we encircled ourselves and were lost in worship

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2019
He walked in and sat close to where we were encircled in worship.

After He sat down, an extremely beautiful pure white dove started hovering around where we were and tongue like fire hung on most heads that were there.

The young man who walked in was Jesus Christ.
He stood up and came closer to us.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control / 4 Things A Christian Should Never Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.