Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. (15836 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2019
As I looked at Him, it was as if He started multiplying and became more than a thousand of Himself at once, I was overwhelmed and immediately I heard a word in my ear. THE OMNIPRESENCE OF GOD.

He blew something from His mouth like a bubble and He started speaking to me and said, do you know all the miracle the world has seen done by me is just like this bubble.

The world hasn't even seen anything that I can do. No man is capable of carrying the glory in me. If the world beholds the fullness of my glory it won't survive it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2019
He continued speaking.
The world is yet to see miracles, they think they have seen miracles but they haven't seen anything yet.

The glory of the latter rain shall be greater than the former.

I would shake the world with my glory through men.

My 10 billion soul mandate is already on and has been ongoing for a long time, the baton is being transferred from one to another and from generation to generation.

The things I'm saying here sound and look ridiculous and incredible, but it's the truth which I can't fully explain.
We know in parts and prophesy in parts.

TBC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by olaolaking: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Now you're talking. That's obviously where his problem is coming from.
He has been dedicated to the idols of his family, that's why he sees the dragon protecting him.
The devil is an angel of light and has nothing good for him. He has to surrender totally to God and be member of a praying Church, so that he can grow and be on fire for God and overcome his problems.

His case isn't just deliverance, he has to also be in active service for God, cos if he gets delivered and go back the problem will resurface.
When the unclean spirit leaves a man , he still roams about looking for opportunity to return and once he finds one , he comes with greater demons.

God bless.
. Please correct. This must be a mistake
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LastDays777: 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

It's not closer.
It's already here ,but coming in trickles( in batches)
I'll explain what I mean later

Oh,,, Okay.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2019
olaolaking:
. Please correct. This must be a mistake

A horrible mistake indeed.
God bless

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2019
As He(Jesus) was talking, I was on my knees and most of the guys that surrounded me were already slain in the Spirit.

A strange wind like a hurricane of fire came into the building and engulfed us.

His eyes were like flames of fire and His countenance was incredible and indescribable.

He took my mind towards the gate of the building and I saw chariots of fire coming down from heaven, with pure white horses and angels riding the horses.

4 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 23, 2019
As I was staring and beholding the beauty of what I was seeing, He spoke and said the angels I'm seeing are angels that are working and will work with the sons of men these last days.

He said the angels who were blowing trumpets are the angels who will do evangelism in the Spirit realm.

He said this angels will go into peoples dreams and visions and direct them towards the men He's using for the revival for these last days.

6 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2019
He said these angels will go with the faces of the ministers He's raising for these revivals to glorify these ministers because they have laid down their lives for the sake of His gospel and to turn people to Him.

He spoke and said His heartbeat is souls, souls, souls.

He repeated again and said, the world is yet to see anything, that they will see miracles like they've never seen before.

6 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2019
He said He will do wonders like never before , that the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of His glory.

He took my mind towards the open space where the building was and I saw uncountable number of angels, probably in billions.

He repeated what He earlier told me and said 10billon soul mandate.
He that loves his life shall loose it, and he that looses His life for my sake and the gospel shall save it

I repeat this isn't a joke neither I'm I saying things from my imagination, I can't explain it either, cos God's ways aren't the ways of men.

6 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
As I was staring at those angels, one of the ladies with us shouted , see angels. I thought i was the only one that saw them , but I was wrong.

The angels were in war uniform and they were uncountable.

He said they were angels of war, ready and waiting for His go ahead.

He said He is raising generals for this purpose.
That He is also seeking faithful Christians that will take over key positions in every sphere of life, from politics to education to medicine e.t.c

TBC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 24, 2019
I do see them in my company especially in dreams in theirthousands, so i believe we are having a great revolution soonest!!! the church should awake.thanks for updating @enthronedbyGod
EnthronedbyGod:
As I was staring at those angels, one of the ladies with us shouted , see angels. I thought i was the only one that saw them , but I was wrong.

The angels were in war uniform and they were uncountable.

He said they were angels of war, ready and waiting for His go ahead.

He said He is raising generals for this purpose.
That He is also seeking faithful Christians that will take over key positions in every sphere of life, from politics to education to medicine e.t.c

TBC

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Be careful of revelations and dreams ! Satan deceives so many people by it.

The bible is the only trusted way you can find truth.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
I saw a mansion undergoing construction.
The architectural work was magnificent and beyond this world.

The building was white in colour and gold was all over the walls.

Thesame type and quality of gold, I saw on the streets of heaven.

The mansion was very spacious and it was as if rooms were being added to it continuously.

As I was staring at the mansion, Jesus spoke and repeated what He said in John 14- ( In my father's house are many mansions, if if were not so, I would have told you).

Immediately I heard that word, I came back to consciousness.

TBC
I have read countless accounts of these encounters or experiences of men whose eyes were opened to see these things or were taken to heaven to see these things. I have carefully fixate on their details to see if they are different, but so far, they tally.

My question is directed to the Jehovah's Witnesses (If they wld answer). Has any Jehovah's Witness ever in history had any of these experiences, or only none Jehovah's Witnesses have them?

Could these people, from Ezekiel to Daniel, to Paul to Apst John down to even You here who have been given the rare privilege of seeing the AfterLife be lying about it's existence?

Is it really true that when people die, their souls or conscious dies with them?

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am just seeing this, thanks so much. Yes, i suspected dragon is evil, and I told him so. His family has idol worshipping foundation, witchcraft, marine, all joined together, yet he has refused to be deeply rooted in Christ. Convinced him to go for deliverance in the past, we went, after that he backslided again. He is clean, that am very sure of. (Clean meaning he has not involved himself in evil) I tried my best, it's his life, let him do as he wishes.
You don't have to involve yourself in evil to be evil. Evil is an inherited nature. When we accept Christ's Nature, we automatically relinquish the Evil one.

Your friends has a lot of work to do. When God saves a sinner, He makes it very hard for that person to Fall off again, so also satan. His grip on us is so deep that, he does everything to keep us in him (in sin).

He uses our Will, Choices, Intellects, Perceptions, Volitions to his advantage. He knows God won't tamper with our Will, he (not obeying any rules), violates our Wils and holds us captive via them.

Your friend is possessed, this is not a matter of oppression, he has demons indwelling him. He needs genuine repentance and those foul spirits will jump out of him.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2019
Okay. Thanx. Like I mentioned before I tried my best to help him, he refused. I had to quit.
Anas09:

You don't have to involve yourself in evil to be evil. Evil is an inherited nature. When we accept Christ's Nature, we automatically relinquish the Evil one.

Your friends has a lot of work to do. When God saves a sinner, He makes it very hard for that person to Fall off again, so also satan. His grip on us is so deep that, he does everything to keep us in him (in sin).

He uses our Will, Choices, Intellects, Perceptions, Volitions to his advantage. He knows God won't tamper with our Will, he (not obeying any rules), violates our Wils and holds us captive via them.

Your friend is possessed, this is not a matter of oppression, he has demons indwelling him. He needs genuine repentance and those foul spirits will jump out of him.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are 100 percent correct. I asked God about him, God showed a negative sign tro a dream the same day i fasted/prayed to make final inquiries concerning this man. Tho the negative sign had nothing to do with him being occultic, the negative sign is something else, a long story on it's own. What got me trapped in the first place is his character, I give him 100percent for good character and attributes, a perfect man, never seen his kind before. The only issue was his relationship with God. It hurt me real bad.

Pls kindly tag me to delete my messages above if it can be a distraction on this thread. Am just wondering if it might distract readers. I can wipe it off.
Beautiful soul, you Mizfavour.

Any man will be blessed to have you as a wife.

Be very careful when accepting a man. Girls like you are a target for satan. Pray for you, He will not send one of his sons to you, even when he does, God will reveal him to you. When He reveals, don't hold back, let them go.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2019
You are very correct. I would have loved to say more, but I feel I may derail the thread becos this ain't a romance thread. However, thanx and pray for me if you can.
Anas09:

Beautiful soul, you Mizfavour.

Any man will be blessed to have you as a wife.

Be very careful when accepting a man. Girls like you are a target for satan. Pray for you, He will not send one of his sons to you, even when he does, God will reveal him to you. When He reveals, don't hold back, let them go.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are very correct. I would have loved to say more, but I feel I may derail the thread becos this ain't a romance thread. However, thanx and pray for me if you can.
I will my dear. May God guide you through your road map to your destiny

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
solite3:

So what point are you actually trying to make or what are you insinuating?, cos I don't actually understand the point you're trying to make.

The book of revelation itself is a book based on revelations, Paul's epistles were based on revelations, the Bible says in the last days God will pour His Spirit upon men, they will prophesy, see visions and dream dreams.
Are you now trying to invalidate the scriptures by your post on my thread or are you trying to invalidate this thread.

The Bible doesn't say be careful of revelation and dreams, but rather it says try every spirit wether they are of God.
That's your Job to confirm if what I'm saying here is of God, by seeking God's face.

Who doesn't know that, the devil gives fake dreams and revelations.

Most of you talk about scriptures, but misinterpret and misuse scriptures a lot.

11 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
He said these angels will go with the faces of the ministers He's raising for these revivals to glorify these ministers because they have laid down their lives for the sake of His gospel and to turn people to Him.

He spoke and said His heartbeat is souls, souls, souls.

He repeated again and said, the world is yet to see anything, that they will see miracles like they've never seen before.
What you are describing here is my sincere heartfelt prayer. I pray sincerely for the gospel to return to Europe. Those people risked their lives to bring the Gospel to Africa, their descendants deserves to be saved.

Pls, join me to pray for the continent of Europe. Let the Lord, beam His Light there again, by raising disciples of fire to preach the gospel with signs following. Sons who wld love the Lord more than their very lives.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anas09:

I have read countless accounts of these encounters or experiences of men whose eyes were opened to see these things or were taken to heaven to see these things. I have carefully fixate on their details to see if they are different, but so far, they tally.

My question is directed to the Jehovah's Witnesses (If they wld answer). Has any Jehovah's Witness ever in history had any of these experiences, or only none Jehovah's Witnesses have them?

Could these people, from Ezekiel to Daniel, to Paul to Apst John down to even You here who have been given the rare privilege of seeing the AfterLife be lying about it's existence?

Is it really true that when people die, their souls or conscious dies with them?

I won't speak since you said your questions are to JW
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

I won't speak since you said your questions are to JW
You can if you have ever heard that a JW person had a similar experience. Or, is the Lord selective as to who He reveals Himself to?
Or, the JW do have these experiences but hide them?
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anas09:

What you are describing here is my sincere heartfelt prayer. I pray sincerely for the gospel to return to Europe. Those people risked their lives to bring the Gospel to Africa, their descendants deserves to be saved.

Pls, join me to pray for the continent of Europe. Let the Lord, beam His Light there again, by raising disciples of fire to preach the gospel with signs following. Sons who wld love the Lord more than their very lives.

Quote disheartening, when one remembers how this people suffered to take the gospel round the world and yet have now forsaken the God they once loved and even gave their lives for.

Most of the Churches there have now been abandoned.

My prayers are with you concerning them.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anas09:

You can if you have ever heard that a JW person had a similar experience. Or, is the Lord selective as to who He reveals Himself to?
Or, the JW do have these experiences but hide them?

Are you a JW
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Are you a JW
No sir. Living Faith.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Quote disheartening, when one remembers how this people suffered to take the gospel round the world and yet have now forsaken the God they once loved and even gave their lives for.

Most of the Churches there have now been abandoned.

My prayers are with you concerning them.

The Catholic Church, in a bit to dominate the territory made that land barren.

The Church in Europe was more political than Spiritual. Men are curious beings. The future generations raised questions which answers were not provided, they dumped the Church and turned to science.

May the Lord raise men a again, this time, the gospel shall be for them.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anas09:
No sir. Living Faith.

okay. Well Jehovah witness na scam.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anas09:
No sir. Living Faith.

okay. Well Jehovah witness na scam.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

So what point are you actually trying to make or what are you insinuating?, cos I don't actually understand the point you're trying to make.

The book of revelation itself is a book based on revelations, Paul's epistles were based on revelations, the Bible says in the last days God will pour His Spirit upon men, they will prophesy, see visions and dream dreams.
Are you now trying to invalidate the scriptures by your post on my thread or are you trying to invalidate this thread.

The Bible doesn't say be careful of revelation and dreams, but rather it says try every spirit wether they are of God.
That's your Job to confirm if what I'm saying here is of God, by seeking God's face.

Who doesn't know that, the devil gives fake dreams and revelations.

Most of you talk about scriptures, but misinterpret and misuse scriptures a lot.
check well I m not against revelation but such revelation must be judged to be in line with the bible.
Visions and dreams is not the gospel.
When paople's faith are built on dreams and visions they will be lead astray easily.
I dont know what you met by some of you misinterpret the scriptures.
I do not intead to invalidate your thread.
Paul had a vision but was prevented from sharing it not because it was not true vision.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Anas09: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

okay.
Well Jehovah witness na scam.
Hahahahahahahaha. Well planed, well delivered and preserved scam

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2019
solite3:

As long as one is scripturally and spiritually sound he/she will be able to decipher between a dream/revelation from God or from the devil... So there's no point trying to scare people of it!!! It's a means of communication from the Heaven's to men on earth! Not many people hear God audibly, not many people even understood the scripture as expected! But if they could get a dream or revelation and narrate to someone with a deeper understanding then they could get the message heaven is trying to communicate to them!.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anas09:

The Catholic Church, in a bit to dominate the territory made that land barren.

The Church in Europe was more political than Spiritual. Men are curious beings. The future generations raised questions which answers were not provided, they dumped the Church and turned to science.

May the Lord raise men a again, this time, the gospel shall be for them.

I disagree a little with your statement that the church in Europe was political than spiritual, yes it was a little bit political but the dissenters later made it spiritual, because it was that same Church that people like John and Charles Wesley, George Whitefield, John Knox, William and Catherine booth, Martin Luther and other great generals of faith came out from.
The truth is that their descendants forsook God, that's why the Church of Europe is what it is today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams? / Man Treks For 7-Days From Abuja To See Apostle Suleman In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.