Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. (15822 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
lekzytaker:
Hello, I usually have different kinds of dream. I once had a dream, I saw a popular Nigerian pastor,he gave me his very old note book. The book was filled with his writings and jottings.
I had another dream where I saw another Big pastor. This pastor was ministering in hot deliverance prayers. Then suddenly, I saw myself beside him,assisting in the deliverance prayers. I sometimes dream and see big pastors calling me out of the congregation,asking me to take the mic and directing to the pulpit.
Let me stop here for now. There are more.
Please shed more light.

You have a ministry to fulfill, it might not mean starting your own, but you definitely have a call of God, and even if you're called to start your own you'll need someone to stir you in the right way.
That's why you see yourself following the lead of the men you dreamt about.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by butterfly777(m): 5:57am On Jul 29, 2019
People of God, please let us intensify our intercession for sinners . Most of the sinners and struggling Christians need help, not condemnation. We need to pray to God for them and deal with the demons hindering their Christian walk. We should also pray specially for those who have been involved with the devil, e.g , witches, cultists, Marines, etc. Then Muslims and Islamic nations as well as those in the Asian/ Oriental religions. Let's join others who are praying them to conversion to Christ and also praying to God to uphold them in Christ after conversion. This is our Christian responsibility ànd we should not only be experts at prying for our selves alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 29, 2019
butterfly777:
People of God, please let us intensify our intercession for sinners . Most of the sinners and struggling Christians need help, not condemnation. We need to pray to God for them and deal with the demons hindering their Christian walk. We should also pray specially for those who have been involved with the devil, e.g , witches, cultists, Marines, etc. Then Muslims and Islamic nations as well as those in the Asian/ Oriental religions. Let's join others who are praying them to conversion to Christ and also praying to God to uphold them in Christ after conversion. This is our Christian responsibility ànd we should not only be experts at prying for our selves alone.

God bless you for this.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Cheny(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
butterfly777:

This is it,the real purpose of the Church is to burn for Christ till His glory is revealed to the lost and struggling. But alas,the modern day drama we call church has lost focus,the glorious gospel of God has been commercialized and the devil has succeeded in making inroads to the altar. Gods altar has been compromised and bastardized. Yes,the altar has been altered,it's either we see those that use diabolical powers and familiar spirits to deceive the lazy and gullible congregation or those that use motivational speeches devoid of divine unction to 'entertain' itching ears. When u read of men like David Livingstone, David Brainerd, Hudson Taylor, Charles Spurgeon,George muller,Watchman Nee, John Hyde (aka praying Hyde), the Wesleys, John Knox, George fox, Samuel Chadwick, A.W. Tozer, Leonard Ravenhill,our own Babalola and a host of others who carried God's presence & unction in their various generations, you will have no option than to weep in ur heart for our present generation. We tend to love the praise of men,compete over church auditoriums,brag about church population, focus more on the gifts than the fruit of the Spirit and rely on our abilities rather than on God in doing His Work. Rmber,God's work must be done in God's way not Man's way,anything short of that renders such work invalid no matter how impressive.
We must rmber the biblical warnings about the lust of the eyes, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life. These three are mainly responsible for the deterioration of quality Christianity in the 21st century Church. But our only thin line of hope rests in the fact that God always has His remnants, though few,who are fulfilling his purpose on earth (infact I have seen some here on nairaland because I'm a silent reader on the religious thread). These ones are the actual body of Christ (the true church) who will stand the gates of hell in all it's fury.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2019
For those of you who say dragons are of the devil, you know nothing. All things were created by God. The devil has managed to pervert knowledge of some creatures with lies and evil.

Satan created no dragons. As the usurper that he is, he has stolen one of the most powerful creations of God and tagged it his.

OP, I thought you said you don't speak of what you don't know, so why tag dragons 'devil creatures' you disappoint me cos no one individual human has knowledge of everything except revealed.

Kindly click the links below and enlighten yourselves. You say you have heavenly visions, go learn some more wonders from Micah's blog. Enjoy!!!

https://beholdwonder.com/2018/10/30/the-wisdom-of-the-ice-dragon/

https://beholdwonder.com/2018/12/03/the-wisdom-of-the-ice-dragon-the-masters/

https://beholdwonder.com/2019/02/06/the-wisdom-of-the-ice-dragon-the-lore-master/

https://beholdwonder.com/2019/04/03/the-wisdom-of-the-ice-dragon-master-of-the-voice/

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by ebenice(m): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2019
Iamdazzle:

For those of you who say dragons are of the devil, you know nothing. All things were created by God. The devil has managed to pervert knowledge of some creatures with lies and evil.

Satan created no dragons. As the usurper that he is, he has stolen one of the most powerful creations of God and tagged it his.

OP, I thought you said you don't speak of what you don't know, so why tag dragons 'devil creatures' you disappoint me cos no one individual human has knowledge of everything except revealed.

Kindly click the links below and enlighten yourselves. You say you have heavenly visions, go learn some more wonders from Micah's blog. Enjoy!!!

https://beholdwonder.com/2019/02/06/the-wisdom-of-the-ice-dragon-the-lore-master/

https://beholdwonder.com/2019/04/03/the-wisdom-of-the-ice-dragon-master-of-the-voice/
what are the biblical back ups for this ..cos in the Bible JESUS NEVER MANIFEST AS DRAGON ...ONLY SATAN DID
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by OCTAVO: 7:13pm On Jul 30, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Wow... Good to know there's someone here following Micah Turnbo. I've been reading his blog for about a year. I watch most of his live videos on Facebook. I deliberately said nothing when I read what the OP posted about dragons cos I didn't want to cause an uproar or argument. Thank GOD you posted these links. I've read them all months ago. Truth is Dragons are not the creation of the devil, though some fell along with him. The devil cunningly demonised the person of dragons. Well, there's no scriptural evidence to substantiate this (that I know of), so there's no point debating it, cos most Christians will obviously ask "where is it in the Bible?" The Bible only contains a minute portion of GOD's glory and kingdom. The magnanimity of GOD can't be contained in a book. We will surely meet surprises when we get to Heaven.

4 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
Serpents (snakes), owls, cats, dogs(depending on colour), dragons, to mention a few, are all symbolically demonic.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 30, 2019
OCTAVO:

Wow... Good to know there's someone here following Micah Turnbo. I've been reading his blog for about a year. I watch most of his live videos on Facebook. I deliberately said nothing when I read what the OP posted about dragons cos I didn't want to cause an uproar or argument. Thank GOD you posted these links. I've read them all months ago. Truth is Dragons are not the creation of the devil, though some fell along with him. The devil cunningly demonised the person of dragons. Well, there's no scriptural evidence to substantiate this (that I know of), so there's no point debating it, cos most Christians will obviously ask "where is it in the Bible?" The Bible only contains a minute portion of GOD's glory and kingdom. The magnanimity of GOD can't be contained in a book. We will surely meet surprises when we get to Heaven.

Yes, Micah's blog is one I always look forward to reading from.

His supernatural experiences are truly out of this world.

I also did not want to comment initially but I got a prodding in my spirit that made me.

As a once active member of this section, I try to only read and make no serious contributions after my experiences on here but this was an exception. I just felt truth should be revealed.

However anyone is free to believe what they choose.

I'm waiting for the next update on Micah's blog grin
Especially the concluding part of Lucifer's fall and the battle that ensued.

Bless you Brethren!

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by ebenice(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Serpents (snakes), owls, cats, dogs(depending on colour), dragons, to mention a few, are all symbolically demonic.
dont mind those ones ..micha blog is now the bible

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I don't think this is entirely true. You know, God commanded Moses to make an image of a serpent and rear it up, and when anyone looked thereto, they were saved from the raging plague of the serpent. God also commanded Moses to cast his rod before Pharoah and it became a serpent. Also, if you know the story of Elijah, you'd know that God brought food to Him by a raven, and ravens are not "nice" birds and are classified unclean according to the law. As for the dragon, I don't know anything about it but I think it may be evil because in the scriptures it was only associated with lucifer and desolate places.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by ebenice(m): 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Iamdazzle:

I also did not want to comment initially but I got a prodding in my spirit that made me.

As a once active member of this section, I try to only read and make no serious contributions after my experiences on here but this was an exception. I just felt truth should be revealed.

Bless you Brethren!
be not carried away by all forms of doctrine,

1 timothy 6 Vs 3..If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Bless you Brethren!

My brother, please don't follow experiences. Majority of these experiences are irrelevant to one's spiritual growth. If you want to know about Lucifer's fall and his battle with the Lord's army, read the book of revelations, and whatever you read there is all God wants us to know about what happened. Those stories are just tales to thrill.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Every revelation should have a scripture backing .
Any revelation that contradicts scriptures is not of God, even if it's from angel Michael or angel Gabriel, it must be backed by scriptures.

Galatians 1:. 6 - (I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7- Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8-  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9- As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed)

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
OCTAVO:

The Bible contains all that God wants us to know and thesame Bible used the dragon to symbolise Lucifer in revelations 12, so it's not Lucifer that demonised it.
Jesus Christ Himself gave the Apostle John that revelation, so are you saying Micah's blog is more authentic than the revelation Jesus gave John the beloved.

6 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by OCTAVO: 10:51pm On Jul 30, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

The Bible contains all that God wants us to know and thesame Bible used the dragon to symbolise Lucifer in revelations 12, so it's not Lucifer that demonised it.
Jesus Christ Himself gave the Apostle John that revelation, so are you saying Micah's blog is more authentic than the revelation Jesus gave John the beloved.
Well, frankly I understand you well. Like I said above, it can not be found in the Bible, and personally I don't speak of such, if not for that brother that mentioned it. Because I'm sure things like this will only trigger divisive opinions. I can handle such information by applying discretionary initiative, some others might not be able. And for the records, I don't dwell on people's encounters.

4 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2019
OCTAVO:

Well, frankly I understand you well. Like I said above, it can not be found in the Bible, and personally I don't speak of such, if not for that brother that mentioned it. Because I'm sure things like this will only trigger divisive opinions. I can handle such information by applying discretionary initiative, some others might not be able. And for the records, I don't dwell on people's encounters.

Kudos.
God bless
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2019
I believe dragon represents a creature of pride, power, strength, fierceness and agility. It's not something any spirit creature transform easily to!! And from what John saw in Rev 12 Lucifer was just trying to show himself in regards to that battle!! Not just a dragon but one with seven heads, that could be quite intimidating even to the warring angels yet he was cast down with his angels!! Now for a spirit to appear or be appearing as a dragon to someone in a dream, such could have some underlying connotations that should baffles someone! Because the Spirit of God won't come in that form of haughty appearance as per his personality!!

4 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by OCTAVO: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tosinex:
I believe dragon represents a creature of pride, power, strength, fierceness and agility. It's not something any spirit creature transform easily to!! And from what John saw in Rev 12 Lucifer was just trying to show himself in regards to that battle!! Not just a dragon but one with seven heads, that could be quite intimidating even to the warring angels yet he was cast down with his angels!! Now for a spirit to appear or be appearing as a dragon to someone in a dream, such could have some underlying connotations that should baffles someone! Because the Spirit of God won't come in that form of haughty appearance as per his personality!!
Yeah, in the context of the dream very true!
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tosinex:

You're so on point
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Tosinex:

Exactly.
You're so on point

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2019
The animals I listed are commonly used by satan, and are bad omens for a Christian to encounter in the dream. Most Christians are conscious of this. I am very much aware of the Biblical instances you gave though.
michaelkaroh:

I don't think this is entirely true. You know, God commanded Moses to make an image of a serpent and rear it up, and when anyone looked thereto, they were saved from the raging plague of the serpent. God also commanded Moses to cast his rod before Pharoah and it became a serpent. Also, if you know the story of Elijah, you'd know that God brought food to Him by a raven, and ravens are not "nice" birds and are classified unclean according to the law. As for the dragon, I don't know anything about it but I think it may be evil because in the scriptures it was only associated with lucifer and desolate places.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 31, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The animals I listed are commonly used by satan, and are bad omens for a Christian to encounter in the dream. Most Christians are conscious of this. I am very much aware of the Biblical instances you gave though.
That's true. Bless you.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

God bless you for this.

I have followed you from your first post on nairaland on saynotocultism thread ..to your threads..
I mean on the very first day you post..
You're blessed..
Keep the fire burning ..

Was praying some night ago..lost in praise ..only to open my eyes to see this black bird right above my head..I rebuked it in the name of Jesus Christ..it turn and flew..
Not the first time am seeing this bird while praying at night..
Have seen white and black..black..

But the always flee...I'm not afraid of Satan and his host..
Ain't even afraid of anything...

I hate the cries of the birds at night and will always fight them by power of God..

Bro will like to talk to you..don't really know how this p.m works..
Can send my mail ..so you can get to me..

Lots to talk about.. Pray ..and if lead by the spirit will drop the mail addy here.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2019
bonnylight003:

I have followed you from your first post on nairaland on saynotocultism thread ..to your threads..
I mean on the very first day you post..
You're blessed..
Keep the fire burning ..

Was praying some night ago..lost in praise ..only to open my eyes to see this black bird right above my head..I rebuked it in the name of Jesus Christ..it turn and flew..
Not the first time am seeing this bird while praying at night..
Have seen white and black..black..

But the always flee...I'm not afraid of Satan and his host..
Ain't even afraid of anything...

I hate the cries of the birds at night and will always fight them by power of God..

Bro will like to talk to you..don't really know how this p.m works..
Can send my mail ..so you can get to me..

Lots to talk about.. Pray ..and if lead by the spirit will drop the mail addy here.

The bird might likely be witchcraft.

I saw your pm and sent you a mail which you're yet to reply.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Every revelation should have a scripture backing .
Any revelation that contradicts scriptures is not of God, even if it's from angel Michael or angel Gabriel, it must be backed by scriptures.

Galatians 1:. 6 - (I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7- Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8-  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9- As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed)

Dear OP,

The greatness and awesomeness of God cannot all be contained in one book alone, in this case the Holy Bible.

Mind you some scriptures of the Bible have been removed and safely hidden away.
And just so you know, noone knows it all.

That you are privileged to learn some secret things doesn't mean some others aren't experiencing even far greater so don't be quick to wave off what you comprehend not. I for one have been a beneficiary in that regards by the mercies of God!

A lot of your experiences mirrors Choo Nam's 'Heaven is so real' if I must add, let's not get started on that.

Do continue with your thread but be sure to reveal only truth anything else could be detrimental.

Kindly continue, don't derail by quoting me further...

My mission here was to correct your erroneous comment that dragons were evil creatures when the Bible clearly states that 'All things, I mean All things were created by God'. Do refer to the creation story! It's in Genesis.

3 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2019
michaelkaroh:

My brother, please don't follow experiences. Majority of these experiences are irrelevant to one's spiritual growth. If you want to know about Lucifer's fall and his battle with the Lord's army, read the book of revelations, and whatever you read there is all God wants us to know about what happened. Those stories are just tales to thrill.

Lol, Sister please.

Micah is also a special prophet of God. He is the type you call a 'Seer Prophet'. Very rare breed these days.

If you say not to rely on experiences, you could start from the OP, he is detailing some of his.

Shallom!

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tosinex:

My comment was not about the significance of the dragon in that person's dream but just to correct an impression

Its just like they say cats, rats, dogs etc are evil and connote bad omens when seen in the dream.
That Satan has constantly demonised the person of dragons doesn't mean all dragons are evil.

Understand the logic please: Satan created nothing, hence no creation should be alluded to him but rather all credit and glory to the Father Creator.

Shallom!

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Where have you been?.
You should have posted this on the cultism thread, since it has to do with demonic stuffs.
I'll still answer you though.

Anything that has to do with the dragon is of the devil. There is no single place where the Bible used the dragon to represent God's angels.

The dragon is used to represent satan throughout scriptures,so if the person is seeing a dragon, then it's definitely the devil.

Probably the person in question was dedicated to foul spirits as a child.

This is my statement on dragons.

Even the devil and all fallen angels were all created by God, and they later became evil.

There is no place where the dragon was used to represent God's angel in scriptures.

I also said at the end of my statement that if anyone had revelations, they could share it here, acknowledging that I don't know all, however I'd only support a revelation that's in line with scriptures.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Lol, Sister please.

Micah is also a special prophet of God. He is the type you call a 'Seer Prophet'. Very rare breed these days.

If you say not to rely on experiences, you could start from the OP, he is detailing some of his.

Shallom!

My brother, e never reach insult na, dis one wen u dae call me sister so..lol..
Now to your words...
Seer is the old word for prophet....what you just called that man is "prophet prophet".....there is no "rear breed" or "special prophet" because John was as much a prophet as isaiah(not disrespecting micah though).
I talked about being careful with people's experiences not to discredit micah but to warn.
Someone adviced me to read the book "the apocryphon of John" with claims of it being an expounding of the the revelations God gave John. But when I did read it, I found out it contained subtle blasphemies against the most high, such that are hard to detect unless one had good knowledge of the scriptures. Now as for the op, I've not read anything superfluous in all his shared visions.
I'm sorry if I offended you by my words, you seem a little pissed.
Bless you, brother.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2019
michaelkaroh:

My brother, e never reach insult na, dis one wen u dae call me sister so..lol..
Now to your words...
Seer is the old word for prophet....what you just called that man is "prophet prophet".....there is no "rear breed" or "special prophet" because John was as much a prophet as isaiah(not disrespecting micah though).
I talked about being careful with people's experiences not to discredit micah but to warn.
Someone adviced me to read the book "the apocryphon of John" with claims of it being an expounding of the the revelations God gave John. But when I did read it, I found out it contained subtle blasphemies against the most high, such that are hard to detect unless one had good knowledge of the scriptures. Now as for the op, I've not read anything superfluous in all his shared visions.
I'm sorry if I offended you by my words, you seem a little pissed.
Bless you, brother.

No no, telling you I'm female and not male.

Haha no bro, A seer Prophet is very different from a Prophet and dont mean the same thing. A prophet would receive revelation of events in the spirit realm before occuring in the physical but a Seer Prophet not only receives, he sees, knows, feels and experiences more explicitly. He is a special kind of a Prophet.

See excerpt and link below.

Seers and prophets are two streams of the same prophetic gift. (The seeing gift is also related to the ability of “discerning of spirits”).

Some people can know events in the spirit before they happen in the physical. This is a prophetic gift, one of the spiritual gifts. “Seers” are a group within this prophetic gifting, in that they “see” the events in the spirit before or as they happen. This is the most broad example of what a seer is.

Generally speaking, a seer is someone who can “see” what God or other spirits are doing in the spirit world. Normally, on this site, I speak of seers as those who see more clearly actual entities. In this post, I’m speaking more to the general gift, as part of the prophetic. Please see link below for further info.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://seerssee.com/seers-and-prophets/&ved=2ahUKEwjcm4vPmd_jAhXjlFwKHdY6B84QFjAVegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1OcTjeTTD0VgoxTgXDtraU&cshid=1564577890839

And no I'm not upset.

Also, I didn't just start reading from Micah's blog, its been well over a year and I really prayed for a discernment. As I like to be sure of the true source of spiritual knowledge, I hardly take on people's supernatural experiences hook and line. I always ask for some spiritual affirmation. Too many Charlatans bro.

Even on here nairaland, they come and go, I've been on this section long enough loool. There is however one trend that has stood the test of time. CharlyG1s...
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

@Analice @Anas09

Its been sometime sis.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

This is my statement on dragons.

Even the devil and all fallen angels were all created by God, and they later became evil.

There is no place where the dragon was used to represent God's angel in scriptures.

I also said at the end of my statement that if anyone had revelations, they could share it here, acknowledging that I don't know all, however I'd only support a revelation that's in line with scriptures.

Noted OP, but you must also know that not everything is embodied in scriptures, hence this greatly flaws the argument of believing only that which scripture encapsulates.

Oh, I also agree the Bible doesn't have any records of dragons used for God's purposes but it doesn't change the fact it is a creation of God whose person has been greatly perverted for evil by the devil. Of course as a result of this misrepresentation anyone would definitely hold such negative views about the creature but It doesn't mean we should keep a closed mind regarding its origin.

Alas, blessed art those who seeth not but believeth. I want to believe this is from scripture. We must have an open mind no?

Again you miss the point when you say, you acknowledge you don't know it all. That was a general comment not directly referring to you.

Respects to you and all your supernatural knowledge and gifts, it's God's gift and should be shared for His Glory alone so please don't see this as anything short of a contribution.

Shallom and continue...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Never Ever Forget As A Christian / Cardinal Sodano Summons Cardinals To Rome / Dreams: What Are The Implications Of Not Dreaming Or Remembering Your Dreams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.