Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. (15713 Views)

My Unbiased Summary As A Former Member Of Celestial Church Of Christ... / Genesis Church To Withdraw From Body Of Celestial Church Over K1 & Baba Eto Imbr / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by jeraw: 12:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:
He said the generals He's raising for the end time revival will perform unusual sign and wonders, that will stir up envy.

The devil will instigate ministers with envy, who will try to work against this men , just like the Pharisees and scribes did in His days.

I saw the angels on white horses, carrying different flags in their hands and He made me realise that those flags are banners of ministries.

More mega Churches are still coming up, so if you're angry with the ones around, be ready to get more angry.
Does more MEGA ChURCHES in this revelation mean more denominations?
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by jeraw: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Iamdazzle:

No no, telling you I'm female and not male.

Haha no bro, A seer Prophet is very different from a Prophet and dont mean the same thing. A prophet would receive revelation of events in the spirit realm before occuring in the physical but a Seer Prophet not only receives, he sees, knows, feels and experiences more explicitly. He is a special kind of a Prophet.

See excerpt and link below.

Seers and prophets are two streams of the same prophetic gift. (The seeing gift is also related to the ability of “discerning of spirits”).

Some people can know events in the spirit before they happen in the physical. This is a prophetic gift, one of the spiritual gifts. “Seers” are a group within this prophetic gifting, in that they “see” the events in the spirit before or as they happen. This is the most broad example of what a seer is.

Generally speaking, a seer is someone who can “see” what God or other spirits are doing in the spirit world. Normally, on this site, I speak of seers as those who see more clearly actual entities. In this post, I’m speaking more to the general gift, as part of the prophetic. Please see link below for further info.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://seerssee.com/seers-and-prophets/&ved=2ahUKEwjcm4vPmd_jAhXjlFwKHdY6B84QFjAVegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw1OcTjeTTD0VgoxTgXDtraU&cshid=1564577890839

And no I'm not upset.

Also, I didn't just start reading from Micah's blog, its been well over a year and I really prayed for a discernment. As I like to be sure of the true source of spiritual knowledge, I hardly take on people's supernatural experiences hook and line. I always ask for some spiritual affirmation. Too many Charlatans bro.

Even on here nairaland, they come and go, I've been on this section long enough loool. There is however one trend that has stood the test of time. CharlyG1s...
https://www.nairaland.com/2705292/seeing-demons-angels-fallen-angels

@Analice @Anas09

Its been sometime sis.
Do you happen to know Prophet Babs Adewunmi?
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
jeraw:
Does more MEGA ChURCHES in this revelation mean more denominations?

it depends on what you mean by denominations.
When I say mega Churches i mean churches like deeper life, redeemed, lords chosen, living faith, mountain on fire, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Dasgoro: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
My counsel for you:

Documents your revelations and visions...

Date... Time... Year...
Journal them.
Then most importantly, write a book with scriptural backings so that this message of yours will be the double edge sword that it is. God bless, and Godspeed.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Dasgoro: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

it depends on what you mean by denominations.
When I say mega Churches i mean churches like deeper life, redeemed, lords chosen, living faith, mountain on fire, e.t.c

My counsel for you:

Date
Time
Year...

Journal them.

Then most importantly, write a book with scriptural backings so that this message of yours will be the double edge sword that it is. God bless, and Godspeed.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
Dasgoro:

My counsel for you:

Date
Time
Year...

Journal them.

Appreciated.

God bless

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
jeraw:
Do you happen to know Prophet Babs Adewunmi?

No no...
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nggs121: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2019
You are an idiot.

Keep on concocting lies for your foolish christian brothers to eat up

Retards
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

Where have you been?.
You should have posted this on the cultism thread, since it has to do with demonic stuffs.
I'll still answer you though.

Anything that has to do with the dragon is of the devil. There is no single place where the Bible used the dragon to represent God's angels.

The dragon is used to represent satan throughout scriptures,so if the person is seeing a dragon, then it's definitely the devil.

Probably the person in question was dedicated to foul spirits as a child.

Hmm, Sir let's be careful in condemning or approving things outrightly.

I have also encountered this spirit. The dragon spirit is a spirit of ancient wisdom. You do realise that lucifer was a cherub. He was also referred to as a morning star. Would that be the basis to say that all cherubs are satanic or that all morning stars are satanic? No, I approve that the scriptures is the basis for weighing things and if you come across a being that doesn't look like your typical Angel Michael, you might want to condemn it and that might impede the work he came to do in your life. Heaven is vast and there are a vast number of beings in heaven that are not angels. The twenty four elders are not angels, the four living creatures are not angels, the cloud of witnesses are not angels, and there are a lot more that John probably saw but did not document. When I encountered the dragon spirit, He looked into my eyes and from some days I got unusual insighr into the word of God. I believe that this spirit was with Moses in his ministry. Also, you see those kinds of creatures mentioned by John? How strange their descriptions were but John didn't call them demonic. The bible says test all spirits, and not condemn them. I love your topic sir. I greatly learned a lot.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:42am On Aug 26, 2019
Sorry to interrupt you, I know your message isn't for me, but I was the one worried about the dragon issue. Psalms 91:11....... thou shall tread upon the lion and adder, the young lion and DRAGON shall thou trample under thy feet. It's like the dragon whenever mentioned in the Bible denotes evil. It is mentioned as something to trample on. It is mentioned along with adder which is a serpent. As for lion being mentioned among them, I believe it is symbolic that lion can both represent a strong friend or enemy, I say so because Jesus is atimes referred to as the ''Lion of the tribe of Judah'', (I could be wrong anyway). I know some church denominations do not recognize the book of Psalms, I myself used to avoid the Psalms and Songs of Solomon, till God began speaking using book of Psalms. thanks.

If you don't mind you can share a bit of your experience with the dragon, only if you wish, I would appreciate.
plavic:

Hmm, Sir let's be careful in condemning or approving things outrightly.

I have also encountered this spirit. The dragon spirit is a spirit of ancient wisdom. You do realise that lucifer was a cherub. He was also referred to as a morning star. Would that be the basis to say that all cherubs are satanic or that all morning stars are satanic? No, I approve that the scriptures is the basis for weighing things and if you come across a being that doesn't look like your typical Angel Michael, you might want to condemn it and that might impede the work he came to do in your life. Heaven is vast and there are a vast number of beings in heaven that are not angels. The twenty four elders are not angels, the four living creatures are not angels, the cloud of witnesses are not angels, and there are a lot more that John probably saw but did not document. When I encountered the dragon spirit, He looked into my eyes and from some days I got unusual insighr into the word of God. I believe that this spirit was with Moses in his ministry. Also, you see those kinds of creatures mentioned by John? How strange their descriptions were but John didn't call them demonic. The bible says test all spirits, and not condemn them. I love your topic sir. I greatly learned a lot.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Sorry to interrupt you, I know your message isn't for me, but I was the one worried about the dragon issue. Psalms 91:11....... thou shall tread upon the lion and adder, the young lion and DRAGON shall thou trample under thy feet. It's like the dragon whenever mentioned in the Bible denotes evil. It is mentioned as something to trample on. It is mentioned along with adder which is a serpent. As for lion being mentioned among them, I believe it is symbolic that lion can both represent a strong friend or enemy, I say so because Jesus is atimes referred to as the ''Lion of the tribe of Judah'', (I could be wrong anyway). I know some church denominations do not recognize the book of Psalms, I myself used to avoid the Psalms and Songs of Solomon, till God began speaking using book of Psalms. thanks.

If you don't mind you can share a bit of your experience with the dragon, only if you wish, I would appreciate.

Please be patient ma. I'll take time to respond to you later. I saw your mention since morning but i could not respond because I was engaged.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
plavic:

Please be patient ma. I'll take time to respond to you later. I saw your mention since morning but i could not respond because I was engaged.

Who told you the dragon spirit is a spirit of ancient wisdom.

Any revelation or vision that contradicts scriptures is not of God.

2 Likes

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Boomark(m): 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Satan did not create anything and owns nothing. Whatever God created belongs to him. If lion is of the devil, whether literal or symbolic, it will not in any way be associated with Christ.

If Satan or mamywater appears like a fish, will you stop eating fish and call it unholy or demonic? What if he appears like someone you know or like angel of light, will you condemn that person and the holy angels?

Mind you, Satan can choose to appear like anything and you will start staying away from even chicken.

1 Like

Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Boomark(m): 11:06am On Aug 29, 2019
tomtween1:
The Op @enthronedbyGrace spoke about Jesus multiplying in a page I can't really remember now.

I had a similar dream last year that I'll like to share too. It was so real that I wrote it down in my diary.

In this dream, I was praying for someone and Jesus appeared and was looking at me in a loving way. Then all of a sudden He (Jesus) began to multiply and fill the church. He was on my left, on my right, sitting almost on every pew in the church, he was standing at the back, in fact, he was literally everywhere and I was im awe.
I woke up amazed and confused so I wrote it down.

Note: I am not a preacher, neither am I a pastor or an outspoken person, I don't even consider my self as being spiritual, hence the confusion.

Let me share 2 more dreams I had a little boy of around 7 years old.

I slept and saw a mine in white shiny robe which I knew was Jesus. I couldn't see his face because it was so bright and so much light radiates from his face and that made it impossible for me see his face.
He took me to a place where an Empty throne was. There was no one on the throne but I heard a voice from it which I knew was father God. I can't remember everything he said to me now because I was too little to even think of writing them down. The only thing I remember Him saying to me was that, "I'll be with you always "...
Because of this dream, my parents casually told me that I'll join the alter boys but I never did.

Truly, God has been faithful despite my unfaithfullnes. I mostly tell people that bad things don't happen to me because of this dream.

Again, around that same age (7 or cool, I went to church in a dream and as a catholic, we mostly bow our head before entering the church the church.

so before entering the church, I bowed down my head and when I raised my head up, I saw the stature of Jesus bowing down to me too.
What amazed me was that the stature which was made of concrete became flexible enough to bow down to me.

After that dream I realised that impossibility before God is just a word; there's no impossibility in Him.

It is impossible for God to bow to or worship man. Demon's can happily possess anything that have mouth but cannot speak so as to be worshipped. God dwells in the man he created not in the cement and sand formed by man who are trying to make money out of sculpture business. God is a spirit and they that worship him must do so in spirit and in truth.

Ask God guidance and study his word. Things about and against this kind of thing is written there.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

This makes it the 6th time I'll be trying to reply your post. The previous 5 times were unsuccessful so I had to check my spirit to discern what I was permitted to share. You know jumping people's class in the spirit can jeopardize their spiritual progress.

However I'll make this short as possible and go straight to the point ma.

You do realise that that post also talks about a lion that has to be trampled and the Jesus is also referred to as a Lion. For a logical mind, that would mean that verse also refers to Jesus however it is important to clarify that the bible is both a factual, symbolic and revelatory book.

That said, when the bible uses animalistic symbols for entities, it is most times talking about the nature or characteristics of that entity.

Same way some people think that the fruit talked about in the book of genesis is a literal fruit. That fruit just like the fruit of the spirit is a symbolic fruit that describes the product of a fellowship or interaction.
So, I will say keep your heart open and trust the Holy Spirit to teach you. He is to guide us into all truth. You know our perception of God determines how he reveals himself to us? One who believes all dragons are evil will not recieve a spirit in the manifestation of a dragon. I have so many things to say but I'll stop here.
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2019

Who told you the dragon spirit is a spirit of ancient wisdom.
Any revelation or vision that contradicts scriptures is not of God.
It's well.. In the end, the goal is to make heaven. blessings sir
Re: My Visions Of Celestial Beings, Heaven And The End Time Revival. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Boomark:

Satan did not create anything and owns nothing. Whatever God created belongs to him. If lion is of the devil, whether literal or symbolic, it will not in any way be associated with Christ.

If Satan or mamywater appears like a fish, will you stop eating fish and call it unholy or demonic? What if he appears like someone you know or like angel of light, will you condemn that person and the holy angels?

Mind you, Satan can choose to appear like anything and you will start staying away from even chicken.

Wow

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

On The Canon Of The Bible And The Roman Catholic Church / Prophet Bernard Siam: Stop Calling Me Spiritual Father If You Don’t Pay Me Tithe / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.