Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me (4092 Views)

Why Are Some Woman More Attracted To Bad Boys,than The Good One?(photo) / Why Hausa Girls Love To Marry Far Older Elderly Men / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by macho44(m): 11:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Lol. It's nothing weird or unusual, in your case; it could just be that you've got ZERO tolerance for younger ladies and their antics.
Older women are much more experienced, and as such ya tend to click and reason on same level with them. On the older hand, you could just be An Older man inside a young mans body just like Salvador Sorenzo in that popular Mexican telenovela; which probably ratifies your attraction to women older than you.
Whichever way it is, you are not alone; I feel same way most often time. And it turns out that only extraordinary MALE's feel this way. So, cheer up brother, you are not abnormal, you issa LEGEND.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by rex444(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, but seriously older women looks more appealing to me than the younger ones
you know lie Sha but no go do another man wife ooooo.... my hand no dey ooo
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
macho44:
Lol. It's nothing weird or unusual, in your case; it could just be that you've got ZERO tolerance for younger ladies and their antics.
Older women are much more experienced, and as such ya tend to click and reason on same level with them. On the older hand, you could just be An Older man inside a young mans body just like Salvador Sorenzo in that popular Mexican telenovela; which probably ratifies your attraction to women older than you.
Whichever way it is, you are not alone; I feel same way most often time. And it turns out that only extraordinary MALE's feel this way. So, cheer up brother, you are not abnormal, you issa LEGEND.

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
rex444:
you know lie Sha but no go do another man wife ooooo.... my hand no dey ooo

Well noted man

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by bastardmod: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by mamcoker: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2019
Hi bro, I don't know why you are worried. Though I do not agree with you dating married women but their is no difference between older women and d Young ones . The older ladies looks more mature and easy to relate with. If u get one cherish her and enjoy it why it last.
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 8:58am On Jul 17, 2019
mamcoker:
Hi bro, I don't know why you are worried. Though I do not agree with you dating married women but their is no difference between older women and d Young ones . The older ladies looks more mature and easy to relate with. If u get one cherish her and enjoy it why it last.

Thanks bro, i appreciate
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2019
Finnese001:

Lol, but seriously older women looks more appealing to me than the younger ones

They are more mature in reasoning and some have pussies that are tighter than those of younger ladies
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

They are more mature in reasoning and some have pussies that are tighter than those of younger ladies

Lol, Oga you're in already
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Olodo24: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Celestial777:

Person grand mother is not safe again
LMAO... so funny but true. If the mothers of our ancestors no dey safe again
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by BLUEJAYY: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
No big deal. It's fun.

When I was 21, I had a fling with a woman 13 years older. Ever since, I've had older, beautiful FWBs and they all love my confidence, charisma and of course, my virility.

Sometimes I get the stares, but who cares? cool
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Finnese001: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
No big deal. It's fun.

When I was 21, I had a fling with a woman 13 years older. Ever since, I've had older, beautiful FWBs and they all love my confidence, charisma and of course, my virility.

Sometimes I get the stares, but who cares? cool

Wow, that's great bro but the problem here is that i don't have the guts and confidence to walk to them because i haven't done it before
Re: Please Help, I Am More Attracted To Women Far Older Than Me by Ojikutumomiage(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2022
SUEE:
After u will say it only ladies that are hunting big men for money

Just two post suee? Na Ur moniker attract me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do Girls Look At ?? / Why Do Girls Always Lie About Masturbating? / Pls Why Do Girls Always Do This ?.... So Annoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.