Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) (68303 Views)

DJ Cuppy Takes Her Mum On First Ride In Her Brand New Ferrari (video) / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by tydi(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Simply put it DJ cuppy shot her shot!

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by yemmight(m): 7:39am On Jul 16, 2019
AJ will just pound and dump you for free.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by francisduru: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Who's that shot man on Red

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by landmark86: 7:39am On Jul 16, 2019
?
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:40am On Jul 16, 2019
If you have lost hope totally, just remember that your broken crayons still painted for you despite their conditions and all what they passed through. They didn't just paint, they painted PERFECTLY!
Neverlose hope.
Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by dynicks(m): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Noel1:
Hmm... Joshua go don fvck dis gurl
Aj ain't that cheap bro...
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2019
C
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Daytripper: 7:41am On Jul 16, 2019
No be by force nah

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Bitch
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by kay9(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2019
I just want to ask: Who is that brief, potbellied man in oversized red t-shirt? grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Kneephy(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2019
franchasng:
Who did Otedola offend

In life, you are not successfully until you finish having children, and they grow up to become successful.

Some children are a disgrace to their parents.

Just imagine if Otedola wasn't rich, what would have happened to this his daughter who is so freaky about popular and famous men without any iota of self control or shame

I am sure if Otedola was an average man financially, this his daughter would have long became multiple babymama to different Yahoo boys cry

This is one of the things that scares me about having female children, they are very good in bringing shame to their families at times, but when they want to have sense, their sense na die grin

Guy! I can authoritatively tell you that you are MAD!
So u sat down to compose all this about women.
What on earth has she done to you to make you type all these?? Or are you just hating for no reason??
Oloshi nie Walahi

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Soul47(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2019
franchasng:
Who did Otedola offend

In life, you are not successfully until you finish having children, and they grow up to become successful.

Just imagine if Otedola wasn't rich, what would have happened to this his daughter who is so freaky about popular and famous men without any iota of self control or shame

I am sure if Otedola was an average man financially, this his daughter would have long became multiple babymama to different Yahoo boys cry

This is one of the things that scares me about having female children, they are very good in bringing shame to their families at times, but when they want to have sense, their sense na die grin
Your post make sense die.

I go try raise my own for Jan, also get money so if they misbehave E no go too affect me.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by lloyds(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2019
This lady means business and she is going about it in very strong way.

Say whatever you want.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2019
NwannekaUloma:
Why is she trying so hard??

Who are you ? Identify your self and leave Cuppy alone
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by eteba(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2019
Joshua need to fo'..k dis girl already
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:45am On Jul 16, 2019
nobody noticed Anthony Joshua's face direction here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by SoNature(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
DJ Cuppy is one of the few Nigerian girls that has slept with a lot of guys and she's proud to talk about it.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Ademidd: 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
This lady has a good heart....

Comments on this thread are nawa. Must every meeting or hosting result to sex?
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 7:47am On Jul 16, 2019
Isn't this over zealousness?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 7:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
Dj Cuppy trying so hard to make Anthony Joshua notice her, but the man already knows the code never you wife a hoe
Hoe manager, Na you she being dey Bleep b4 abi? Nonsense and ingredient.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 7:51am On Jul 16, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Feminists in Nigeria will soon get a patron.

After throwing herself all over AJ, as a sharp guy AJ will fvck her.

After he leaves Nigeria, we will be seeing quotes like men are scum and all that.

Then when other men start running from her bcoz of her bitterness, she will lack prick and this would turn her into a feminist.

Nonsense
sorry for severe pains.
We know if she comes to you, you would jump like frog but sadly this life isn't fair.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Dolorsa: 7:54am On Jul 16, 2019
Uriel won't like this

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by flowx(m): 7:55am On Jul 16, 2019
sedutrice:

But it is still pink. I just wish she would change the color
That's her "Trademark".... Don't expect her to change it anytime soon.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 7:56am On Jul 16, 2019
franchasng:
Who did Otedola offend

Only you sit down there, reason, conclude, condemn and finally type nonsense.
Na you be her PA? The so-called wisdom you claim you have at the end of the day landed you on Nairaland. what a pity.
Just work hard, someday things will change and you wouldn't vent your anger on people who don't know you exist.

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Fash20: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Dj breast (cuppy)
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Chai!!! This gal don old ooo... I guess her toto go don bcom too fuckery.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2019
AJ is always smiling grin

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 7:59am On Jul 16, 2019
A perfect match no matter the insults of detractors.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Uriel be swearing for Cuppy now eh grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by excel101(m): 8:03am On Jul 16, 2019
DJ cuppy go don't dey collect AJ muscle oo.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by mallamnari: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2019
kittykollinxx:
When Anthony finally enters her honey well

I will not heaven grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by princeade86(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2019
simiife:
Shey diz gel no go allow AJ focus on ein match wey dey come abi,I don't even know if everything is by force sef.lollz
may be the guy Don send her money so that she can make AJ to focus on her till the day of the fight remains shibinshi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Sends Private Jet To Pick Up Chioma And Son Ifeanyi / Ruggedman Blasts A Lady For Dressing Crazily / Bukkywright,funke Akindele And Ireti Osayemi Who Is Prettier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.