Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) (68340 Views)

DJ Cuppy Takes Her Mum On First Ride In Her Brand New Ferrari (video) / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by blackmercyvelli(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Another bad luck , olosho toto don dey sweet this AJ
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2019
weslay:
AJ needs to focus on his rematch with Ruiz. He needs to KO the dude
I think he is blowing off steam and getting his mind at rest. I really pity Any Ruiz Jnr in the return leg after i watched a training clip f A.J. I don't think Andy Ruiz Jnr will last 5 rounds before being horizontal.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:
nobody noticed Anthony Joshua's face direction here
A. J was looking at his phone
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by princejenks(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2019
9jaBloke:
AJ obviously doesn't mind and they are both single. You people should leave Cuppy abeg. Any female posting a negative comment is jealous.
single? tot AJ already has a baby mama?
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by GentleMoney: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Zoroaster:
To cuppy this boobs press lipsrsealed

shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Eraddray(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
i thought they hv warn this girl to stay away from anything that looks like Glo that will slow down his recovery
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by biggie73(m): 11:58am On Jul 16, 2019
AJ should be training for his re-fight....
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
Dj Cuppy trying so hard to make Anthony Joshua notice her, but the man already knows the code never you wife a hoe

Exactly what makes her a hoe? Is it her fault that you have to resort to duping people in the name of betting to get some loose change? Continue with the hating. It does not change her life. It affects yours though.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Deeone781(m): 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2019
AJ enjoy it while it last
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Bet9jaVirtual: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
sweetrace:

Exactly what makes her a hoe? Is it her fault that you have to resort to duping people in the name of betting to get some loose change? Continue with the hating. It does not change her life. It affects yours though.

What a pained feminist .
I would have loved to scam you, but your poverty is contagious, don’t want something that will bring me down to the level of having one square meal in a day.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Bet9jaVirtual: 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2019
Midas01:
Keep describing your mother.

I will trace you and Bleep you up for personally insulting my mother.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 12:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
princejenks:
single? tot AJ already has a baby mama?

Single still.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
She never talk Wetin dey Hungry her
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
N u guys expect alex iwobi to play well dat day after seeing d cake cuppy gave AJ...hmmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Midas01: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Shut up. Do your worst punkass.
Bet9jaVirtual:

I will trace you and Bleep you up for personally insulting my mother.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Bet9jaVirtual: 12:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Midas01:
Shut up. Do your worst punkass.
I will make you remember this statement in tears.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by gforce5: 12:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Not surprised from the comments here. Any woman who is not conservative and submissive regardless of her class is a hoe. If you lots had a brain, you would realize that Cuppy is in the entertainment industry. She is trying to promote her brand and reach out to the International audience by tapping into Joshua's fame. I keep saying it:a lot of people on this forum suffer from poverty of the mind.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Midas01: 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dude shut the fvck up and be about your worthless threat already.
Bet9jaVirtual:

I will make you remember this statement in tears.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by logik29(m): 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
enemyofprogress:
her very strong body odour won't allow him to notice her
who told u she's got body odour?
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by simiife: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
princeade86:
may be the guy Don send her money so that she can make AJ to focus on her till the day of the fight remains shibinshi.

U mean Andy Ruiz
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by simiife: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:
nobody noticed Anthony Joshua's face direction here

I did actually, Joshua dey observe
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
Seahawk:

You people self. Must you say whatever trash comes into your mind? Why do you think everyone reasons like you?
her very strong body odour won't allow him to notice her
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

What a pained feminist .
I would have loved to scam you, but your poverty is contagious, don’t want something that will bring me down to the level of having one square meal in a day.

I have no problem with being called a feminist. Everyone should be a feminist. However, you are a sad person trying so had to spread this misery. Take a good look at the DJ. Cuppy you’re insulting. Does she not look happy and content? Calling me names can’t fix you. You’re the only one that can fix you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Raphl4u: 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
https://www.wavitude.com are you an artist with the need of new fans or listeners? Do you want to make funds through your songs, podcasts or useful audios? then this platform is for you https://www.wavitude.com, it is 100% authentic.. check it out and give us feedback on our site or Facebook page (https://web.facebook.com/wavitude/).. Thank you.[/color][color=#000000][color=#990000][/color]

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerfine2:
Many myiopic thinkers, poverty is bad for real.
I love the way the gurl stepped out to host him.
The rich knows everything is not about sex and marriage. Making this guy feel welcome is an investment. How I wish I can host davido in my home city

And you will soon

One Love
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Bet9jaVirtual: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
sweetrace:

I have no problem with being called a feminist. Everyone should be a feminist. However, you are a sad person trying so had to spread this misery. Take a good look at the DJ. Cuppy you’re insulting. Does she not look happy and content? Calling me names can’t fix you. You’re the only one that can fix you.
Does your dad know how miserable your life is out here on this platform??

I would advice you to take suicide and die a painful death, coz you don’t deserve to Rest In Peace
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Does your dad know how miserable your life is out here on this platform??

I would advice you to take suicide and die a painful death, coz you don’t deserve to Rest In Peace

Aaaah!!! No I understand better. This is one of the reasons you’re so sad. You have no one to correct you, and if anyone does, you spew nonsense. For you to try to disrespect my dad means you have no respect for yours. But that is not surprising.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Sjibs: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2019
DJ cuppy abeg let A j rest oo no be by force
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
sweetrace:

F E M I N A Z I cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Simplecity(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerfine2:
Many myiopic thinkers, poverty is bad for real.
I love the way the gurl stepped out to host him.
The rich knows everything is not about sex and marriage. Making this guy feel welcome is an investment. How I wish I can host davido in my home city
i am happy you are part of the 1% of Nigerians who actually use their brains when thinking I thank God that your alive to see this day and may God make you see other days smiley smiley smiley
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
I wish this will work out, cuppy is a cool girl and deserves a man of class. Anthony seems like the perfect shot.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Starz825(m): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
weslay:
AJ needs to focus on his rematch with Ruiz. He needs to KO the dude
Leave am ....make him dey cruise for yarch while Ruiz dey cruise with him belt...
What is so funny to me till this very moment abt Joshua last fight with Ruiz was how the nigga Jumps around the Ring happily whenever he sees Joshua on the floor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.