Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) (68339 Views)

DJ Cuppy Takes Her Mum On First Ride In Her Brand New Ferrari (video) / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by sonofElElyon: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2019
I just pray I won't go through another round of knock out disappointment with AJ just like I just did recently with the Eagles.. He is too concerned with having a nice guy image.. He needs to focus on his coming rematch with Ruiz.. For that fight, he needs to be Anthony "the Animal" Joshua!
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Abogwara: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2019
She's getting too fat

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by jamalnation(m): 8:19am On Jul 16, 2019
behold the land in which i grow my bleeps. lay thine eyes upon it and thou shall see it is barren
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2019
Hope AJ doesn't fall for this wan o, enuff babes dey for village
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Airlady1297(f): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2019
Good for them
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by akintunde63: 8:31am On Jul 16, 2019
ZWorld:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/dj-cuppy-takes-anthony-joshua-on-a-date-in-lagos-photos/

L

Success is good, everyone wants to associate and be known or seen with successful people.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Cuppy seems to just be eating, having fun and growing fat. Make she take am easy oo...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Eskdale(m): 8:41am On Jul 16, 2019
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by ovcwality(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigeria is full of haters, this girl can not enjoy herself in peace again
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2019
Hintona:
Finally she changed her hair style,
fine woman I just hope he notices you
Wetin concern me sef.

Look at the picture, she's posing and Anthony is snapping her, and you're still hoping he notices her.... Things Bad belle can do shaa.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerfine2:
Many myiopic thinkers, poverty is bad for real.
I love the way the gurl stepped out to host him.
The rich knows everything is not about sex and marriage. Making this guy feel welcome is an investment. How I wish I can host davido in my home city
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Cimboltv: 9:04am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by akintunde63: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:
Dj Cuppy trying so hard to make Anthony Joshua notice her, but the man already knows the code never you wife a hoe

Cuppy trying to make Josh notice her? Cuppy is rich, in fact, "stinkingly" rich, I don't think she'd be desperate for any man's attention.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by feji12(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2019
This girl nor get boy friend before ooooooooo dem go dey form and loneliness won kill dem

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Just2endowed2(m): 9:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigerfine2:
Many myiopic thinkers, poverty is bad for real.
I love the way the gurl stepped out to host him.
The rich knows everything is not about sex and marriage. Making this guy feel welcome is an investment. How I wish I can host davido in my home city

She is actually promoting her ig and Twitter,making money off aj

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by themanderon: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Is it just me or is she getting fatter?

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Hintona:
Finally she changed her hair style,
fine woman I just hope he notices you
Wetin concern me sef.
her very strong body odour won't allow him to notice her
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:57am On Jul 16, 2019
lonelydora:
I feel AJ ust came to visit DJ Cuppy. She should leave AJ alone so he can enjoy Naija
abeg no spoil her market o, this is her last opportunity and only chance to see man marry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Midas01: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Keep describing your mother.
Bet9jaVirtual:
Dj Cuppy trying so hard to make Anthony Joshua notice her, but the man already knows the code never you wife a hoe

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Midas01: 10:04am On Jul 16, 2019
Only makes are posting negative comments on this thread. That's cuz they will never amount to a tenth of cuppy and Joshua
9jaBloke:
AJ obviously doesn't mind and they are both single. You people should leave Cuppy abeg. Any female posting a negative comment is jealous.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by 400billionman: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Feminists in Nigeria will soon get a patron.

After throwing herself all over AJ, as a sharp guy AJ will fvck her.

After he leaves Nigeria, we will be seeing quotes like men are scum and all that.

Then when other men start running from her bcoz of her bitterness, she will lack prick and this would turn her into a feminist.

Nonsense
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Glorihyah(f): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2019
Cuppy d pink lady �
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Bet9jaVirtual:

Word is bond!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 10:45am On Jul 16, 2019
I can't be as broke as I am and be commenting on a billionaire daughter's matter.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by davires: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Graphics Design Video Tutorials (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effect)
Do you want to learn graphic design from the comfort of your home? OR are you a graphic designer who wants to learn new skills from professional graphic designers?
If your answer to the above question is YES, then this collection of Graphic design video tutorial courses is for you.
These video tutorial courses will teach you different cutting edge graphic design. No fluff, straight to the point practical training, designed to make a graphic designer out of you as quickly as possible! Below is the breakdown of the videos
50 Adobe illustrator videos on how to design flyers
36 Photoshop videos on how to design flyers
60 Adobe Illustrator videos on how to design different logos
36 Photoshop videos on how to design different logos
29 Photoshop videos on how to edit photos
A full practical lecture on Illustrator and Photoshop for beginners to advanced level
15 Videos on advances illustrator (graphics)
14 videos on Adobe InDesign (Magazines)
24 Video lectures on how to use after effect (Ae) for motion graphics
I will also give the latest Software For Photoshop, Adobe illustrator, and InDesign.
If interested WhatsApp or call: 08056381490
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by quickly: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Very soon after chop and clean mouth one of this girls go Dey shout say AJ rape them.

Just watch and see
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2019
davillian:
No man likes a woman who forces herself on Us.
Show us the green light not the whole traffic light.

I tire o. She just dey throw herself allover the guy like a goat in heat. What a turn off

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Seahawk: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2019
franchasng:
Who did Otedola offend

In life, you are not successfully until you finish having children, and they grow up to become successful.

Some children are a disgrace to their parents.

Just imagine if Otedola wasn't rich, what would have happened to this his daughter who is so freaky about popular and famous men without any iota of self control or shame

I am sure if Otedola was an average man financially, this his daughter would have long became multiple babymama to different Yahoo boys cry

This is one of the things that scares me about having female children, they are very good in bringing shame to their families at times, but when they want to have sense, their sense na die grin

Xda59:

I tire o. She just dey throw herself allover the guy like a goat in heat. What a turn off

quickly:
Very soon after chop and clean mouth one of this girls go Dey shout say AJ rape them.

Just watch and see

enemyofprogress:
abeg no spoil her market o, this is her last opportunity and only chance to see man marry
enemyofprogress:
her very strong body odour won't allow him to notice her
excel101:
DJ cuppy go don't dey collect AJ muscle oo.
You people self. Must you say whatever trash comes into your mind? Why do you think everyone reasons like you?

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 16, 2019
sonofElElyon:
I just pray I won't go through another round of knock out disappointment with AJ just like I just did recently with the Eagles.. He is too concerned with having a nice guy image.. He needs to focus on his coming rematch with Ruiz.. For that fight, he needs to be Anthony "the Animal" Joshua!

He is going to loose again because he is not tough enough to ba a heavyweight boxer. He should know that there is nothing like mr nice guy in boxing and should be ready to fight to the death and not quit like he did against ruiz.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2019
9jaBloke:
AJ obviously doesn't mind and they are both single. You people should leave Cuppy abeg. Any female posting a negative comment is jealous.

Most Nigerians are so frustrated and practically sees negativity in everything and vents on anything and everything, it is a disease of the mind.
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2019
Am still searching for the ROMANTIC DATE??PLs where is it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.