Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) (68341 Views)

DJ Cuppy Takes Her Mum On First Ride In Her Brand New Ferrari (video) / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos / Mr. Eazi And Temi Otedola On A Banku Date In A Canteen In Accra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by excel101(m): 12:24am On Jul 17, 2019
Seahawk:

You people self. Must you say whatever trash comes into your mind? Why do you think everyone reasons like you?
When it comes to sex issue, why is it that rapist like you are first to comment
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by solardisting: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
he dont like black women with dark skin

he said he wants a lighty which mean a mix race lady sorry for cuppy. she friends with his sister cupp still a fine girl oo

princejenks:
single? tot AJ already has a baby mama?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CKCcLyJdk
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by Missgracious: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
franchasng:
Who did Otedola offend

In life, you are not successful until you finish having children, and they grow up to become successful.

Some children are a disgrace to their parents.

Just imagine if Otedola wasn't rich, what would have happened to this his daughter who is so freaky about popular and famous men without any iota of self control or shame

I am sure if Otedola was an average man financially, this his daughter would have long became multiple babymama to different Yahoo boys cry

This is one of the things that scares me about having female children, they are very good in bringing shame to their families at times, but when they want to have sense, their sense na die grin

You are a fool for saying that about female children
Re: DJ Cuppy Takes Anthony Joshua On A Date In Lagos (Photos) by opebiboy: 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
To ride joshua hard dick just dey hungry this girl.she looks like someone who will know how to suck dick very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Throwback Photo Of Singer Teni Before The Fame / Bolanle Ninalowo Acquires A New House In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.