Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? (8976 Views)

My Mum Should Have Disowned Me / S£X WITH MY NAUGHTY STEP MUM … (21+) / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by wirinet(m): 10:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deathisfree:

She doesn’t bring the man home. They go to an hotel
No problem. Tail her with a camera, so you can have their randavous on camera. I am sure they have a regular schedule.
Try installing a spy ware on her phone, so you can record her conversations and texts. You can still bust her at the hotel.
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by wirinet(m): 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
Phinity318:

You won’t die if you mind your business buddy.
It's his business, as the woman might bring a bastard into his father's house and claim it is his half sibling.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by czarina(f): 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
wirinet:

It's his business, as the woman might bring a bastard into his father's house and claim it is his half sibling.
Children are blessings, however they come grin
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deathisfree: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrStealYourGirl:
Too much fûcking nollywood

Can’t stop laughing bro
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deathisfree: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
pesinfada:
Next time,if u want to mention what u have,don't add car......is a liability

I swear. Big liability
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by bastardmod: 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by wirinet(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
czarina:
Children are blessings, however they come grin

In this 20th century with school fees, diapers and formula?

Our growth rate is already one of the highest in the world and with dwindling earnings.

That's not even the point. He might be asked to call someone he is not related to a brother or sister and be asked to take responsibility as such.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Deandean: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dont put mouth in husband n wife matter like that bro,dad or no dad.....you made mistake of not confronting her (although,she fit just clear u if ur a threat to her secret)....i advice you set her up,and pull another person or persons into the know.....then 2geda,u can present it to ur dad,that way,the witness of 2 or more establishes d case n u diversify the risk of being killed when shez eventually dealt with by dad.,,,my 1 kobo
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by wirinet(m): 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Deandean:
Dont put mouth in husband n wife matter like that bro,dad or no dad.....you made mistake of not confronting her (although,she fit just clear u if ur a threat to her secret)....i advice you set her up,and pull another person or persons into the know.....then 2geda,u can present it to ur dad,that way,the witness of 2 or more establishes d case n u diversify the risk of being killed when shez eventually dealt with by dad.,,,my 1 kobo

Confronting her will be a mistake. She will deny it and it will be simply his word against hers.

He needs to be strategic.

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by oyatz(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2019
What if they fall in love ?

Harddiskng:
Interrogate her about what you saw via chat (eg WhatsApp). Threaten to report the matter to your dad. Whatever she says on that platform would serve as evidence when you finally tell your dad.

Proverbs 23:27b promiscuous woman is as dangerous as falling into a narrow well.

Cheaters are very dangerous, I have seen multiple accounts where these kind of wives kill their husbands just to enjoy his inheritance with their lovers.

Man up, act fast and save your Father’s life.

Note: Nairaland guys of marriageable age with stable income mark and stay clear of the female moniker that said OP should keep shut. A word is enough for the wise lipsrsealed
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Nigerfine2: 2:53am On Jul 17, 2019
You are not sure how the reaction of your dad would be. Not every man can survive it. Call your dad for outing, both if you on a very nice mood.
Put yourself in the place of your dad and tell him that a girl you wanted to bring home to introduce to, him , you caught the girl with your best friend.
That this is given you concern that you can't function very well with your job and every day activities.
Hear what he would say, then ask him what he would do if he catches his wife with another man.
That gives you clue on what to do.telling him my take him to hospital.....

2 Likes

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by sexy74(m): 5:59am On Jul 17, 2019
Deathisfree:

You want them to post my funeral on NL after months. That wicked woman can do and undo.
Why I said that is for her to be on her toes.
Now if you tell your dad she will deny it and you have no evidence against her, but if you she know you saw her and still did not hear any quarrel from your dad she fears and respect you more.
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by coolh3ad(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Keep your mouth sealed, you never can tell the games dad is also playing in another state. Don't be the one to cause issues between your parents. lipsrsealed

Must Dad play "game" in another state?. Women shaaaaaa!!
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2019
it depends on your dad temperament
but keep tab on her if it reapeat thrice just
spill it to your dad. cos 3 is a perfect number

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Olorunnim: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2019
I didn't like my dad oo but I hate my step- mother more so if I were you I'm definitely snitching, Step-mothers are the devil's Elder sister.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2019
wirinet:

Ok
Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by drmikeadams(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2019
tyup:

my condolences bro..... is the step mum being wicked to you in anyway?
grin angry grin grin. They re never nice

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by drmikeadams(m): 4:25pm On Jul 17, 2019
grin cheesy get evidence keep just incase,them don use concussion cook food for some men so tey them eat thier brain comot grin grin dont be suprised if u tell ur old Man,him go begin quarel wit u,come side em wife

1 Like

Re: Caught My Step Mum, Should I Tell My Dad ??? by luvyaself95(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2019
Just give your daddy some hints about the matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Hug Your Girlfriend Properly / World's Ugliest Woman In Quote "I Will Never Forgive My Parents" / P0rn Star Flaunt Big Bo0bs During A Night Out With Her Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.