Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? (10424 Views)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
MrFlavvor:

This one weird thread you got here boy...?

Brother. Are u one of those big ass men from ondo state sir? Nicely describe yourself.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by MrFlavvor(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother. Are u one of those big ass men from ondo state sir? Nicely describe yourself.
Sorry! Flat yansh Bayelsa boy
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Xbursta(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2019
Boxer007:

You are a racist sir. You dont love diks

Am straight and dont have anything against gay's but don't show those disgusting act to my face.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by SOFTDRINK: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2019
Boxer007:

Bro please. You suck dik?
Gay modafvka, you can suck allah's balls or get bombed.

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Xbursta:

Am straight and dont have anything against gay's but don't show those disgusting act to my face.

Brother never say never because every man as a price. Are u saying u will never suk dik no Matter wit? Sir, you are a lie.

Preach
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
MrFlavvor:

Sorry! Flat yansh Bayelsa boy

Brother u lie. How big is your ass sir?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
SOFTDRINK:
Gay modafvka, you can suck allah's balls or get bombed.

Brother u hate mens dik. You are a racist sir
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Xbursta(m): 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother never say never because every man as a price. Are u saying u will never suk dik no Matter wit? Sir, you are a lie.

Preach

i rebuke you in the mighty name of jesus
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Before I opened this thread I knew that I will see your comment. You are on the down low, better come out and face your truth. There’s nothing wrong with being gay/bisexual, it’s about living in your truth.
0KNM:
You’ll always have your girl’s back
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Safitu:
Before I opened this thread I knew that I will see your comment. You are on the down low, better come out and face your truth. There’s nothing wrong with being gay/bisexual, it’s about living in your truth.
Okay
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Xbursta:

i rebuke you in the mighty name of jesus

Brother but what do u hate about sukin dik. Are u a racist?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Boxer007:
Y,all let's have a mature discussion

Some clothes do for Dem better esp trousers
But they will get small dick if the yansh too much
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Xbursta(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Boxer007:

Brother but what do u hate about sukin dik. Are u a racist?
go and ask a lesbian
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by biggestmanhood(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
lilwetdick:
Enough of your gay topics...get a life.

I dont why the mods arent doing their job also i really dont understand why a man will be looking at another man ass.

Homosexuals are Hiv spreaders.
seconded
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Xbursta:

go and ask a lesbian

Brother. Is your ass bigger than mrbolt or falconey from nairaland. Or same size?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by khiaa(f): 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
0KNM:
Okay

So you are gay? I hate gays who try to act like an alpha male. No wonder you came to me the way you did. undecided I will beat that azz sissy boy. grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

So you are gay? I hate gays who try to act like an alpha male. No wonder you came to me the way you did. undecided I will beat that azz sissy boy. grin
if I was gay, I’d have snatched your dad from your mum

Silly thing
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Lordbucci2: 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
lilwetdick:

how is this educative? If it is not a gay topic, why are you concern abt a man ass
imagine oo!! Ask am..
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by khiaa(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
0KNM:
if I was gay, I’d have snatched your dad from your mum

Silly thing

Try and stick to the living. There are plenty of your kind in Nigeria.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Try and stick to the living. There are plenty of your kind in Nigeria.
Can you stop mentioning me now old hag?

I don’t tolerate silly people
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
0KNM:
Can you stop mentioning me now old hag?

I don’t tolerate silly people
Apologize for insulting me by coming to my mentions initially and I will leave you alone f.ag boy. You should have never posted to me, there was no cause for it.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Apologize for insulting me by coming to my mentions initially and I will leave you alone f.ag boy. You should have never posted to me, there was no cause for it.
Apologise? You need your head checked B****

What you been sniffing crackhead? You need to be peed on for real

Last message to you... ignoring your black ass henceforth
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by khiaa(f): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
0KNM:
Apologise? You need your head checked B****

What you been sniffing crackhead? You need to be peed on for real

Last message to you... ignoring your black ass henceforth
Thanks. That was the point of my prior post fa g. Boy. You should have never posted to me in the beginning. I like real men not boys with sugar in their tanks looking at other men azzes. undecided
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Thanks. That was the point of my prior post fa g. Boy. You should have never posted to me in the beginning. I like real men not boys with sugar in their tanks looking at other men azzes. undecided
Nobody asked you still ‘little old’ mama
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by khiaa(f): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
0KNM:
Nobody asked you still ‘little old’ mama

You said that you were not going to post to me again. Keep your word.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Deepfeel(m): 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

You said that you were not going to post to me again. Keep your word.
Ms khiaa aren't you supposed to be in Vegas, shaking the dice undecided
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ignored!
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by khiaa(f): 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ms khiaa aren't you supposed to be in Vegas, shaking the dice undecided

Not until tomorrow. How are you?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Deepfeel(m): 11:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
khiaa:

Not until tomorrow. How are you?
Not bad just finished watching the afcon match between Algeria and Senegal, sad Senegal lost though about going to bed tongue
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by khiaa(f): 1:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Deepfeel:

Not bad just finished watching the afcon match between Algeria and Senegal, sad Senegal lost though about going to bed tongue

Ok, have a good sleep. Sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Gofwane(m): 1:51am On Jul 20, 2019
czarina:
wow! Him don dey use pampers?
do you know how to push wheelbarrow?? cheesy
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 11:59am On Jul 21, 2019
czarina:
wow! Him don dey use pampers?

Sharap. You a female. No man want u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Our Nowadays Girl's Having Big Booty / What Will You Do If Two Blood Sisters Love You At The Same Time? / Igbo Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.