Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? (10428 Views)

Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2019
0KNM:
Ignored!

Darling you dont like gay men? Shame on you you a racist
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2019
Kindly state men with the biggest ass in the order of 1. 2. 3

Mine is:

1. Igbo men (,Normally hard, hairy and muscular ass)

2. Hausa men (Normally soft, full of spot and too soft)

3. Yoruba men (Normally edible)

Please state your rating
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2019
And y'all. Please be honest
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by czarina(f): 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Gofwane:
do you know how to push wheelbarrow?? cheesy
I'm a pro
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Gofwane(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2019
czarina:
I'm a pro
looooooolllll.....

That experience you shared about the woman that wanted to employ you to sell food for her really cracked me up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 10:57pm On Jul 30, 2019
Gofwane:
looooooolllll.....

That experience you shared about the woman that wanted to employ you to sell food for her really cracked me up cheesy

Brother. Hi.
Are you also proud of your ass and is it big? Show me
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by oruhobinna(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Boxer007:
Kindly state men with the biggest ass in the order of 1. 2. 3

Mine is:

1. Igbo men (,Normally hard, hairy and muscular ass)

2. Hausa men (Normally soft, full of spot and too soft)

3. Yoruba men (Normally edible)

Please state your rating

Talking like you've seen n felt many men asses.. Get a life
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by milliondollas(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2020
ALL YOUR POST ARE RELATED TO GAY, YOU ARE PART OF THIS PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING AT THE MOMENT CORONA VIRUS WILL SURELY LOCATE YOU AND ELIMINATE YOUR GENERATION, IDIOT USELESS HUMAN BEING , WASTED SOUL
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by Boxer007(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2020
oruhobinna:

Talking like you've seen n felt many men asses.. Get a life

Sir I apologise. Kindly pull down your pant & let me check your nyansh.
I bet it's hard looking
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by oruhobinna(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
Boxer007:

Sir I apologise. Kindly pull down your pant & let me check your nyansh.
I bet it's hard looking

Ewwww
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by oruhobinna(m): 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2020
milliondollas:
ALL YOUR POST ARE RELATED TO GAY, YOU ARE PART OF THIS PROBLEM WE ARE HAVING AT THE MOMENT CORONA VIRUS WILL SURELY LOCATE YOU AND ELIMINATE YOUR GENERATION, IDIOT USELESS HUMAN BEING , WASTED SOUL
Lol
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by beauty7: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2020
The advantage of men with big ass is that his girl will be beating the butt always.
His lady has something to beat.
You can massage it or beat it.
The man go enjoy am.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by oruhobinna(m): 8:11pm On Mar 29, 2020
beauty7:
The advantage of men with big ass is that his girl will be beating the butt always.
His lady has something to beat.
You can massage it or beat it.
The man go enjoy am.

Really?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? by beauty7: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
oruhobinna:

Really?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Two Blood Sisters Love You At The Same Time? / Must Read: Reasons And Facts Why Sex Before Marriage Is Bad / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.