Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration (21792 Views)

Tinubu: Soyinka Denies Paying Tribute To APC Presidential Flagbearer / Dino Malaye During GEJ Vs Dino Malaye During PMB' Administration / Osun Election: Iwu Denies Criticising INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:45am On Jul 17, 2019
Exposed!

Yet another southern media house caught pants down shamelessly propagating Fake News against this administration.

We are aware how these hate merchants are trying to set this country on fire via their toxic propaganda and false narrative of Islamisation and Fulanisation.

They are using tribal hatred and the gullibility of Nigerians to cause disunity and unrest to further their selfish and narrow minded political agenda - reactions to the killing of this woman by yet to be identified masked gunmen (presumed to be Fulani herdsmen without any evidence at all) is clearly driven by politics.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration by EagleNest(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2019
Some people didn't understand what Prof Soyinka meant in his rebuttal of the Nation newspaper.

"erosion of Buhari achievement", for him there is no achievement in the first place, talk more of eroding it.

He is being sarcastic in the denial of the report.
Re: Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 17, 2019
baganas:

Most every issue has an ethnic connotations. The Nation could be any newspaper. That's not the issue here
well the guy I replied brought tribe into it. he thought the news came from an eastern media platform
Re: Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration by PrinceGallant: 6:55am On Jul 17, 2019
The truth is Igbo people do not like Buhari, and they are bent on crumple his administration. They lie, calumniate, malign and vilify his person, tribes and achievement. Worse is that they are now trying to tell people that some respectable dignitary support their calumny.

How many are these Igbo self? They are just four or five states in Nigeria. Thus, they want to put others in their back to back. They want Yoruba to fight Hausa but the former are sensible, enlightened and intellectuals. Not because they are cowards but they do not see reasons why they must go into war on differences that can be jointly ironed out. This is the reason why they tag them: fulani slaves, afonja.

If there is any killing or kidnapping today, Igbo will not care to know who are the culprits, they will quickly attach it to Fulani Herdsmen purposely to smear the name of president. Had there not been kidnappers in Igbo lands? Were Yorubas not known with armed robbery before? Which tribe is Evans? All of a sudden, all these sons of devils are now Fulanis.

Truly, Fulani are wicked people, truth must be told. Some of them are highway robbers but they are not alone in these evil acts. Let us be objective and stop following some senseless disgruntled sentimental beings.

I know they will quote me, I am a proud Yoruba man. Call me any name, we are better than your fathers.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration by wolexter(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2019
Thank you Prof for clearing the air. Someone said they are disappointed at you for frowning at fake news....na dem. The wise ones applaud you instead. We know what is really going on in the country. We understand that the same people behind the killings and kidnappings are the ones wailing the most. But I have no doubt all these bad people doing their best to make the country ungovernable will lose out in the end, like they have always done.
Re: Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration by Ecstasy154(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2019
Noel1:

Your headline is not in sync. with the content. Your headline reeks of cloaking and you're doing the old man a disservice.

He never denied critixising Buharis's administration. What he said was that he never at anytime used the term "erosion of Buharis's achievement".

That message is simple enough to grasp.

You these bloggers should have conscience now...

Has Leadership Newspaper become a blog or you were referring to me as a blogger? I'm not getting your point
Re: Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration by spartan50(m): 10:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
goody2019:

Telling an old man of 85 to 'shut up'?
An old man that doesn't know himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seun Onigbinde: Buhari’s Media Team Rejects Appointment Of BudgIT Co-Founder / IPOB Dares South-East Governors For Rejecting ‘Eastern Security Network’ / Adeleke Begins Salary Payment, Threatens To Sanction MDAs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.